• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Whisper Of The Wicked Tree (Discussion)

Should I allow 6 people only for 2 weapons each, or 12 for 1 weapon each?

• 6 people

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • 12 people

Votes: 10 66.7%
  • INFINITE AMOUNTS

Votes: 3 20.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Dark. Cold. Frightening. As you make it through the Unknown Woodlands, you notice something sparkling in the distance. It's a tree? You go further in the woods, until you stop. You begin to hear a sound. A faint sound. It was a whisper. But where is it coming from? You walk faster, then faster, and so fast to the point where it becomes running instead of walking. You look back, hoping nothing is following you. You see nothing. You sigh, and look back to the direction in which you are going. You are about to crash into the tree you saw earlier! You tried to stop from hitting the bark, but you are too late as it is right there. You hit the tree, and fall back. You become blurred, but for a quick second, you notice something looking at you. It whispered, "Goodbye."
You became scared, and woke up suddenly. You looked around, confused. 'Was it all a dream?' you thought. Or maybe it was real. You take that into account as you make it to school the next day.

*Note: There may be more, but this is just the basic plot line.

*The goal of the characters in this story will be to find the 12 different weapons (descriptions in spoiler titled "Weapons And Other Info") by taking down weaker monsters, and take down whatever it is that's in the woods.

Shadow Strike (The Battle Axe of The Shadows) - retrieved after battling Willowfang; Will be owned by Marduk Magala

Bolt
(The Bow Of The Betrayer Of The Wicked) - retrieved after battling Summer Calarook (witch); Will be owned by Torla Flintbelt

Oblivion
(The Void Dagger) - retrieved after battling Zybius The Minotaur; Will be owned by Alvaro 'Al' Ramirez

Devil and Demon
(The Twin Pistols Of Death) - retrieved after battling Hannah 'Whiplash' Small; Will be owned by Wolfur 'Wolf' Saks

Enigma
(The Mysterious Pair Of Brass Knuckles) - retrieved after battling Stillscar The Assassin; Will be owned by Calista 'Cali' Evelina

Guardian's Titanium Pummel
(The Titanium Mace) - retrieved after battling Benger the Colossus (knight); Will be owned by Richard 'Brick' Brickenden

Silverlight
(The Staff Of Light) - retrieved after battling Kurse (ghost/spirit); Will be owned by Jaehyun 'Jae' Kim

Big Daddy
(Slayer Shotgun Of Traitors) - retrieved after battling Prisnys the Succubus; Will be owned by Kennith 'Tanner' Krayton

Night's Edge
(The Sword Of Darkness) - retrieved after battling Dardieg, The Dragonlord; Will be owned by Blake 'Blade' Bladethrasen

Howling Shuriken
(The Shuriken Of The Moon) - retrieved after battling Utaran the Mutant Spider

Hell's Scream
(The War Hammer Of Hell) - retrieved after battling Zagua the Basilisk

Ash
(The Whiplash of The Sun) - retrieved after battling Rakash the Troll; Will be owned by Ashley Harper

1. No spamming or one-liners in rp
2. Keep cursing, blood, and gore to a mild level
3. Write 'I luv trees' in your bio to be accepted
4. Only one weapon allowed per character (for now)
5. Questions will be answered if needed
6. Make battles long. I do not want this rp being short because some people decided not to have long battles and quickly get weapons.
7. During the battles, you will get a 'beta' version of the weapon, and if you are skilled enough to use the weapon, you may use it.
8. Note: DO NOT kill the person/creature you are fighting, you just knock them down and prove to them you are worthy of the item (I know, that is kinda stupid but there is no way we are having heads get cut off)
9. No being overpowered. You will be banned.
10. You are allowed to have more than 1 character, but the max is 3. So if you wanna try to do an extra character or two, I hope you can handle dem SPICY DORITOS.
11. Have fun!

Char Template:
Name:
Nickname (optional):
Personality:
Physical Appearance:
Clothing:
Weapon:
Other:

Name: Blake Bladethrasen
Nickname (optional): Blade
Personality: Blake is a usually positive person, but when he is in a dangerous situation, he knows when to get serious. He can be very cocky, however, and always tries to take the lead in battles. Not many people favor being Blake's friend because he always backstabs them by saying horrible comments behind their backs.
Physical Appearance: Blake has black hair and black eyes, with a peach skin color. He is an average height, and has an athletic body (just for showing off).
Clothing: He loves wearing a red shirt that says 'I'm The Best' on it, and it works very well his black jeans. His sneakers are red as well, with the brand Ekin (NIKE backwards) bolded.
Weapon: Night's Edge
Other: !seert vul I (flip it)

Last edited:

Dead account

Previously Super Lazy Man
Name: Wolfur Saks
Nickname (optional):Wolf
Personality: he is nice and quiet, a very skilled tactician and an intelligent warrior
Physical Appearance:he has grey hair and eyes, having pale skin and his hair looking like grey's hair from fairy tail,
Clothing:he wears a black hoodie, he wears regular grey pants and blue shoes
Weapon: Devil and demon
Other: i luv trees

Last edited:
Name: Wolfur Saks
Nickname (optional):Wolf
Personality: he is nice and quiet, a very skilled tactician and an intelligent warrior
Physical Appearance:he has grey hair and eyes, having pale skin and his hair looking like grey's hair from fairy tail,
Clothing:he wears a black hoodie, he wears regular grey pants and blue shoes
Weapon: Devil and demon

Accepted! Your character will be the owner of the weapon you chose.

The poll is because I have no idea whether I should only allow six or twelve people to be able to split the weapons evenly. Six would mean each character gets 2 weapons, but 12 would mean each character gets 1 weapon.

I might consider making a bio for this, but a few things I wanna ask are.

1: What kind of time period is this taking place in or are we to expect a fantasy like world?
2: What will we expect in terms of mythical creatures when the chars journey?
3: What is the char's starting location in the RP?

@Red Gallade, very good questions.

1.We are to expect a fantasy like world, but it will be more medieval.
2.For mythical creatures, there will be a vast majority. From dragon to goblins to trolls, there will be many different types. There will be mythical creatures both evil and good.
3. The starting location will be in their hometown of Oakenberg, preparing to get ready for Oakenberg High (btw, add your age as well to your bio @Red Gallade and lazyguy (because I can't tag you))

Kitsune Kiara

Previously Keen Kitsune
Name: Ashley Harper
Nickname (optional): Totally not, pfft Dom in the making
Personality: Just like a whip, Ashley lashes out fast and stings hard with her words, but retreats quickly. She is quick tempered, stubborn, and quite blunt. She has no problem demanding people to do things for her and even getting enraged if things don't go her way. She also has sadistic tendencies at times, but tries to hide them.
Physical Appearance: Ashley has short blond hair that's streaked with orange and red. She's curvy, around average height of somebody her age, and semi-skinny. Her eyes are the colors of a flickering fire. Red, orange, and yellow somehow all showing at the same time.
Clothing: Ashley is fine with wearing revealing clothes, though when she does she prefers them to be black or white. When she's wearing normal clothing, she prefers to wear colors that make her stand out but never something neon. She's often running around in uncomfortable shoes or with uncomfortable accessories , believing that beauty is worth the pain.
Weapon: Ash
Other: Ashley had a rough past, which lead to her maturing early and exposure to certain things. She doesn't exactly understand what is appropriate and what isn't, but she's trying to learn. If there's anything you want me to change, if you feel she's not appropriate enough for her age group, I can change it. Also, I luv trees so long as they don't have bees in them.

Dead account

Previously Super Lazy Man
Personality: Just like a whip, Ashley lashes out fast and stings hard with her words, but retreats quickly. She is quick tempered, stubborn, and quite blunt. She has no problem demanding people to do things for her and even getting enraged if things don't go her way. She also has sadistic tendencies at times, but tries to hide them.
Physical Appearance: Ashley has short blond hair that's streaked with orange and red. She's curvy, around average height of somebody her age, and semi-skinny. Her eyes are the colors of a flickering fire. Red, orange, and yellow somehow all showing at the same time.
Clothing: Ashley is fine with wearing revealing clothes, though when she does she prefers them to be black or white. When she's wearing normal clothing, she prefers to wear colors that make her stand out but never something neon. She's often running around in uncomfortable shoes or with uncomfortable accessories , believing that beauty is worth the pain.
Other: Ashley had a rough past, which lead to her maturing early and exposure to certain things. She doesn't exactly understand what is appropriate and what isn't, but she's trying to learn. If there's anything you want me to change, if you feel she's not appropriate enough for her age group, I can change it. Also, I luv trees so long as they don't have bees in them.
So .. Ashley is basically a spoiled brat??

Accepted! I read it over 3 times, and I believe this is appropriate for her age group. So no worries, and welcome to the rp discussion.

Name: Marduk Magala
Nickname: None (yet)
Personality: Marduk comes off as a stoic and blunt individual who isn't afraid to talk back to anyone regardless of the consequences, he does however show kindness to those who need it and isn't against making friends... so long as they don't mind his sarcastic comments that he has a habit of doing from time to time. He also hates losing and stubbornly sees failure as humiliation.
Physical Appearance: Standing at 5'8" with Pale skin, a dull Blond buzz cut, Dark blue eyes and a few signs of an athletic build... one he seeks to improve whenever he can.
Clothing: His main type of clothing is a Grey t shirt under an open Black knee long coat, dull Dark blue pants and Black boots. He also has a diagonal strap over his jacket with a single steel shoulder pad on his right shoulder and a long royal Purple scarf around his neck.
Weapon: Shadow Strike
Other: His family were proud warriors which is why Marduk strives to get stronger, after a certain incident that injured his mother, he began to train so hard that he'd go over his limit. I luv trees as you can climb on them for better scenic views.

One last question: Do the chars get 'starting weapons' and work their way up until they can gain one of these legendary weapons?

I'm considering on making a bio for this RP, but I have a few questions:

1. Do we get to decide what abilities the weapons have?

2. How does magic work in this world? Is it limited, not limited or does it work in the same way as in D&D? AKA you have to be born with magical abilities, you make a pact (AKA Selling your soul or something similar) with a powerful deity (god/goddess, demon or otherwise magically powerful being) or do you have to study to gain the ability to use it?

3. Are there different races in this world or are there only Humans? If there are, then what races are there? Elf, Dwarf, Gnomes, Halflings etc?

@Red Gallade, yes. The character will get the same type of weapon as the legendary weapons, but they will be much weaker. You will use the weaker weapon to battle your respective opponent, and will recieve the new, superior weapon as a reward.

Also, your char is accepted! Welcome!
------------------------------------------------------------------------
@IDKWhatUserNameToDo,

1. Yes and no (in a way). The info for the weapons have some 'say' in the abilities of the weapons, but you decide what that would be, in relation to the description of each weapon. For example, Silverlight. It is known as the staff of light, so you could give the weapon the power to manipulate light energy and blast it at opponents.

2. In this world, magic does not have to be from birth. Different abilities are studied to improve on how well you can perform with that specific ability. So that is what the 'trials' are for, because they teach each person how to use the weapon they are using. Magic can be learned in many different ways really, like studying. However, there are many limitations to keep people from being op, so it is limited.

3. There are many races in this game, such as elves, dwarves, halflings, their hybrids, etc. However, creatures like trolls, dragons, or unicorns (and any other creature similar to thise in either abilities or power) are not allowed for chars. Those are only restricted to the NPC's. Although, we are allowed to play only the NPC's we battle (and possibly other chars if given permission by the creator of that character).

I hope all questions were well answered and if there is any other confusion, please let me know so I can fix the problem.

Nombre De Usuario

Previously JesusoChristo
Name: Richard Brickenden
Nickname (optional): Brick
Personality: Richard hunts like a wolf, alone, though he does enjoy parties, and such, he's also kind to children, he's sometimes too kind, to the point where he kills a whole tribe of trolls for a lost teddy bear.
Physical Appearance: Richard has brown, short hair, and brown eyes, he stands at 5'9 and with a rather athletic body.
Clothing: he wears a dark green renaissance shirt, black harem pants, a black ring belt, and brown boots.
Weapon: Guardian's Titanium Pummel

Crimson Sun

Previously Crims0n
This seems interesting enough to join
Can I ask where exactly you are headed with this roleplay? I read and understood the basic guidelines of the story, but is there any specifics that you are trying to go for?
Essentially, what is the potential “end game” you’re trying to reach with this story?

Also, one of your weapons doesn’t have an alias. The Howling Shuriken one. All the other weapons have the pistol this or the axe that, but there’s no alias for your shuriken one.

@Crimson Sun, as of now, there is nothing specific I would really want with this roleplay. I want to see where it goes on it own, without the roleplay getting too out of hand and not part of the beginning at all.
The end game should be the defeat of the creature that whispered to you (in the beginning storyline). This would be after the legendary weapons are gained by each and every character in the story. They must look through the thick forest to find that creature, battling weaker bosses along the way.

I hope I answered all of your questions (in detail) and I look forward to seeing your char for the rp!

**(Btw, thanks for the heads up about the alias. I fixed it now.)**

I had some trouble coming up with my character as I came up with different ideas, but none seemed good enough. Finally I came up with this:

Name:
Torla Flintbelt

Nickname: N/A

Race:
Dwarf

Personality:
Torla is usually an upbeat, positive person who is also somewhat of a joker. She is also quite curious and likes to explore things she doesn't quite understand (for example some magic, magical objects and science/alchemy). She isn't very book smart, but common sense tends to get quite useful every now and then and she doesn't understand sarcasm and takes everything literally. When she trusts someone she seriously trusts them, which can be interpreted as her being naive, but when someone breaks her trust it can take a long while before she can remotely trust you again.

Physical Appearance: Torla stands at 4'7 with quite an average dwarf body. Even if she is quite short she can be quite dexterous. She has a fair complexion with raven black hair in a big messy braid and forest green eyes. She also happens to have a small scar right under her lip on the right side.

Clothing: Toral tends to wear a simple black tunic with gray trousers, leather boots and leather armor, with the exception being simple metal shoulder armor. She doesn't wear any accessories other than a metallic bracelet on her right hand.

Weapon:
Bolt

Other:
She's left handed.
and i luv trees

Last edited:

Crimson Sun

Previously Crims0n
Name: Jaehyun Kim
Nickname (optional): Jae
Personality: Let's just say Jae acts like a child. Not like the entitled spoiled brat, but more so of being a crybaby and childish. He has a tendency to get overemotional when he feels bad for anything. He doesn't get angry albeit he gets annoyed at situations. He can never really hate or dislike someone. He's too kind for his own good which is both a strength but also a weakness in his part. Outside of that childishness, he got some sass and swing to him, making smart comments whenever he wants to here and there.
Physical Appearance: Jae stands at a solid 5'7" with an average stature. He has a soft peach tone for his skin that accommodates well with his mid-length dirty blonde hair and hazelnut eyes.
Clothing: His common choice of clothing is always a hoodie paired with a flannel. The hoodie ranges from shade colors of black and white and in between shades while his flannel ranges from the assortment of rainbow colors.
But if we're sticking with with one attire for the majority of the roleplay, he'd be wearing a grey hoodie with a yellow and white flannel paired with black jeans and white sneakers.
Weapon: Silverlight
Other: We need to save the earth sisters, so i luv trees for their oxygen supply

I like the originality of the plot- congrats on that much! I'm already typing a bio and such but I was wondering if we were allowed to have more than one character. Specifically, I'd like to have two characters- that's simply how I prefer doing things. Of course if I may only have one character, I won't lose any interest and I won't be offended at all. Here's my character anyways, just let me know if I'm free to type up another- or if you'd rather I just keep her.

Name: Calista Evelina
Nickname (optional): Cali
Personality: Calista is a simple girl with a simple outlook on life. As Cali would gladly explain, there are two types of people: the survivors and the thrivers. The survivors are mere background characters, scavenging whatever they can find and just barely getting by. Then there are the thrivers, the group that Cali would proudly classify herself as, those who take what they want and live at the top. Cali does not waste time on things like asking or waiting, and no way would she ever put her trust in someone else to do something. Though not particularly intelligent, and honestly possessing the patience of a 10 year old, Cali had always relied on her fist to get stuff done- and oddly enough it's rarely wronged her. The young female looks out for number one, and that most often meant bloodshed was afoot. Some would call Cali a tomb boy, others may claim she's straight crazy- and though her violent tendency are not exactly attractive, the combative skills she's developed had taught the girl that she didn't care what others thought. Calista is stubborn and quick to punch, but that doesn't mean the girl is heartless- and with enough patience it is very possible to find the large heart that the girl possesses.
Physical Appearance: Calista wields a less than feminine body. She's almost flat chested and forget about curves, the female stands at about 5'4 and weighs in around a solid 150. The girl's limbs are defined, though not large, she looks like the type of person who would try to punch her way out of a problem. Calista's skin is well tanned, she's clearly of a mixed race, the pigment is a creamy caramel color which often sports a burst of purple or red- battle scars. Cali's face is almost friendly, large eyes sparkling for a challenge and her lips constantly tugging for a grin. Her eyes are wide, a honey-dew color. Pale green and yet deep, the girl's pupils are expressive and most usually the key to reading her. Calista sports lavender colored hair. Leaning more towards a white than purple hue, the light and soft hair cuts off, rather ruggedly, at her shoulders- she also styles it half-up, with the upper part in a messy bun while the lower part hangs freely.
Clothing: Cali prefers function over style, to say the least. The girl wears a pair of baggy pants, loose and airy yet warm, the pants of solid black with a reflective coat and drawstrings that usually hang loosely rather than begin tied. She pairs this with a tank top, solid color, though she wears practically the rainbow. That tank top is covered, unless she's fighting, by a baggy black sweatshirt with oversize pockets which her hands gladly call home. To top it off, Cali wears a pair of heavy, steel toed boots which cover the lower part of her calves.
Weapon: Enigma
Other: Do I luv trees? Who knows.

Last edited:
Mmmm.... I'm probably in too many RP's, but I just can't pass this up! Here's my boi.

Name: Kennith Krayton
Nickname: Tanner
Race: Catsune (Or whatever you call cat-people)
Personality: Tanner is a rather quiet boy. Although he doesn't seem like the most likely candidate to become a warrior or fighter, it's something that he's wanted to do. He's a little shy and awkward sometimes, but tries his best to talk to people in social situations. His best strengths would probably be his patience and his perseverance. Tanner also has a pretty good moral compass.
Physical Appearance: Being a Catsune, one of Tanner's most prominent features are two cat ears that stick out of the top of his head. He has scruffy, light tan hair, and light brown eyes. He stands at about 5'5", and weighs 155. Tanner also has a light tan catlike tail.
Clothing: Tanner sticks with pretty normal clothes: slightly worn jeans and a green sweatshirt. The sweatshirt has holes in the hood so his cat ears can stick out.
Weapon: You'd think it would be that staff, but no, it's Big Daddy
Other: "i luv trees, they're nice to climb."

Nombre De Usuario

Previously JesusoChristo
Mmmm.... I'm probably in too many RP's, but I just can't pass this up! Here's my boi.

Name: Kennith Krayton
Nickname: Tanner
Race: Catsune (Or whatever you call cat-people)
Personality: Tanner is a rather quiet boy. Although he doesn't seem like the most likely candidate to become a warrior or fighter, it's something that he's wanted to do. He's a little shy and awkward sometimes, but tries his best to talk to people in social situations. His best strengths would probably be his patience and his perseverance. Tanner also has a pretty good moral compass.
Physical Appearance: Being a Catsune, one of Tanner's most prominent features are two cat ears that stick out of the top of his head. He has scruffy, light tan hair, and light brown eyes. He stands at about 5'5", and weighs 155. Tanner also has a light tan catlike tail.
Clothing: Tanner sticks with pretty normal clothes: slightly worn jeans and a green sweatshirt. The sweatshirt has holes in the hood so his cat ears can stick out.
Weapon: You'd think it would be that staff, but no, it's Big Daddy
Other: "i luv trees, they're nice to climb."
i think it's "Kitsune"