• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Whisper Of The Wicked Tree (Discussion)

Should I allow 6 people only for 2 weapons each, or 12 for 1 weapon each?

• 6 people

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • 12 people

Votes: 10 66.7%
  • INFINITE AMOUNTS

Votes: 3 20.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Perhaps I can have my char late for class which would be a minor setback, but his teacher snaps at Marduk regardless and in the latter's defense, he starts to talk back to him?

Wow, I fell behind... quickly. I'm just gonna have my characters doozy on over to their seats and pretend they were there the whole time. As to not crowd the RP with posts that don't include other characters- I'm going to hold my response for a little bit. I know how both my characters are getting detention, but I'm saving it until after class.

Once everybody has been handed a neat little detention- how shall we wrap up the class period? Should we just skip to detention time.

Last edited:
Sorry to say this, but I think I my spark of interest in this RP has disappeared so I'm going to drop out.
This is an interesting idea, but as I said I lost my interest.. sorry..

If I may make a suggestion: in order to make things easier, would we be able to, perhaps, just skip to the detention? Anyone who had yet to receive detention can put it in a flashback or something in their next post, but I think it would be best if we just kept this RP rolling.