• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

DPPt/HGSS Which Gardevoir moveset?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have two Gardevoir and two movesets: Which one is better?

Gardevoir a.k.a Will or Gardevoir
Psychic Safeguard
Thunderbolt Destiny Bond
Calm Mind Light Screen
Hypnosis Psychic

What are your opinions? Are they both good or sucky or is one better than the other? You can post suggestions as well.

i like the one on the left more. the one on the right is too wobbuffety, and i don't think gardevoir is anywhere near as good as that as it is offensively.

hmm.., the one on the left, though i would say replace hypnoses (Never thought it was very accurate) maybe go with Thunder wave (If you have Fr/Lg) or even Leaf blade (It can learn it via Mushroom/heart scale move tutor)

Hate to break it to you, Figs, THat isn't Gallade. This isn't pearl, as of that game, Leaf Blade is still exclusive.

Left.

StellarWind Elsydeon

Armblades Ascendant
Staff member
Administrator
Nivek, I'm pretty certain he meant Magical Leaf.

Anyway, Magical Leaf can only be Move-Relearner'd on a Kirlia via FR/LG, not Gardevoir...

I never though about Magical Leaf but it sounds good to me. I have two game boys and all five of the GBA Pokemon games. I can make it work. And Figs when I get Diamond my Gallade will definitely have Leaf Blade.

Hate to break it to you, Figs, THat isn't Gallade. This isn't pearl, as of that game, Leaf Blade is still exclusive.

Left.
[quote author=StellarWind Elsydeon link=topic=1535.msg14462#msg14462 date=1175650132]
Nivek, I'm pretty certain he meant Magical Leaf.
Anyway, Magical Leaf can only be Move-Relearner'd on a Kirlia via FR/LG, not Gardevoir...
[/quote][quote author=Carmen Lopez link=topic=1535.msg14465#msg14465 date=1175650531]
I never though about Magical Leaf but it sounds good to me. I have two game boys and all five of the GBA Pokemon games. I can make it work. And Figs when I get Diamond my Gallade will definitely have Leaf Blade.
[/quote]

Well, I DID Mean Magical leaf :p but i guess My typo Turned out to be a good thing after all :D

Also to StellarWind Elsydeon : You sure its only kirlia? The thing i have here says diffrent, well ill take your word for it.

StellarWind Elsydeon

Armblades Ascendant
Staff member
Administrator
I'm pretty sure, unless if my sources initially were wrong. Either way, if Gardies can learn it via the move relearner too... w00t. If not... ah well.

Also to StellarWind Elsydeon : You sure its only kirlia? The thing i have here says diffrent, well ill take your word for it.

I just checked my handy guide book and sure enough it's only Kirlia. Not sure why. I knew Kirlia had a FireRed/LeafGreen exclusive move but I didn't know it was Magical Leaf

I just checked my handy guide book and sure enough it's only Kirlia. Not sure why. I knew Kirlia had a FireRed/LeafGreen exclusive move but I didn't know it was Magical Leaf
Ah, then my source is probobly wrong, No biggie... Actually, i thought of something, Shadow ball is a move it can use in gen 4, what about that?

Those are pretty good movests I have to say, they both have their pros and cons, maybe merging them is a good idea. Here's my opinion:
Psychic
Calm Mind
Destiny Bond
Thunderbolt

StellarWind Elsydeon

Armblades Ascendant
Staff member
Administrator
... uh, this thread died in April 2007. TWO THOUSAND AND EFFING -SEVEN-. That's over a YEAR ago.

That's waaaaaaaaaay over the 60 days of inactivity prescribed in the rules.

Yay for grave digging. QuilavaEmperor, please, read the rules. In the meantime, have a warning.

Status
Not open for further replies.