• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Where is this thread at in this forum?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not sure where to put this Topic though... Can someone please direct me to the Pokemon SoulSilver/Heartgold trade topic? I've looked around and only found Generation V. Thank you!
Unless there isn't one, can someone tell me where I would post a topic of a trade offer for this game at??

I was gonna say to just put it in the Gen V wifi thread and just specify that it's HGSS, but you've already done it. Sorry for being late lol

Also I can't remember why we don't just call it General Wifi instead specifically calling it Gen V...

Yes, I did, I was hoping to join a very active forum, though this forum has maybe 10 posts a day. Hm, I hope it gets better.
Thanks though! I just got nervous because it said for Black & White only.

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
I guess Carmen already answered your question. =)

As for why that board isn't just labeled for general WiFi activity... There is none really. XD
I think I'll give that a fix to prevent confusion like this in the future.

I'm going to lock this topic now as there's no longer any discussion value here. In the future if you have questions like this, feel free to send me a Private Message and I'll do my best to answer ASAP. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.