• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

What's Your least favorite pokemon?

I love all Pokemon in general, just like I like all animals, but when it comes to gameplay I would have to give 5 gold medals to Zubat/Golbat. In all games they have added so much to the frustration. They are in nearly every cave, in every game, 95% of the time they don't let you escape AND they confuse you, so it ends up taking forever to kill one when it doesn't let you run away AND THEN...there's another one!!!

Alright, I'm done.
Sorry for the rant. :p

Clefairy and Vespiquen. I have totally good reasons. Cleffa is cute and Clefable is strong, but Clefairy is just disgraceful. As for Vespiquen, who the heck would think of a stupid bee that had to be female?(By my furious typing I just realized Vespiquen is the worst by a longshot).

I don't have a least favourite. There is one Pokemon that really annoys me though. Purugly and Bastiodon both look so fugly. And Magmortar's desing looks so rushed. Glaceon also isn't that eye appealing. It's mostly Pokemon that don;t have a decent eye-appeal to me.

P

PokeRad

It HAS to be Cherrim.Completely useless and meaningless pokemon.Gosh it cant even stand a singlemega punch!!!!!
oh and lets not forget rattata and wooper and dunsparce ,male combee, meowth,geodude,beedrill,onix andpikachu for their award winning idiocy.

P.S.Evolutions and Pre-evolutions are included

I would have to agree with whoever said Zubat. Those little things just pop up everywhere, and waste your time. You always try to escape, yet no, of course they just have to go and confuse your Pokemon. I find it quite annoying.

the only pokemon i REALLY, REALLY HATE ALOT is those STUPID, STUPID MAGIKARP!!!All the pokemon u find surfin r all low lvs so that gets on my nerves too.(a.k.a. tentacool)

Pinsir: I know I shouldn't but Scyther and Heracross are too good for Pinsir to exist. Give it an evolution!
It was a real letdown when it turned out Heracross wasn't Pinsir's evolved form, ala Scyther-->Scizor.
[size=7pt]*Though I'm still kinda peeved that they gave Scyther an evolved form to begin with*[/size]

Anyway I hate the Oddish/Gloom/Vileplume/Bellossom line. Just because of the all the status changing moves they use. Fighting them turns out to be more frustrating then it normally would be.

Chansey also gets on my nerves. It takes forever to beat down, then it uses Softboil >:(

Also Magmortar and Electivire. Magmar and Electabuzz were perfect.

The common Pokemon don't bother me because they make sense from an ecological perspective. Plus repel's not hard to come by ;D

I'm not too keen on a lot of the legendaries.

especially Palkia/Dialga.
They were a disappointment.
They're eye sores, they don't have that many great moves, and you have to work so hard just to get them to level up.
gah, they just effing annoy me beyond all limits.

and when all the n00b trainers only use Roar of Time...
Yes it is a good move, but when you KO 5 Pokemon in a row using the same move over and over again, its really aggravating.

I don't have a least favourite. There is one Pokemon that really annoys me though. Purugly and Bastiodon both look so fugly. And Magmortar's desing looks so rushed. Glaceon also isn't that eye appealing. It's mostly Pokemon that don;t have a decent eye-appeal to me.

I have to say I disagree, Glaceon is beautiful. I don't really like Paras very much, as it is bug/grass and therefore flying and fire do x4; it takes a weakness to poison and ice, and other types such as bug do normal damage as opposed to 1/2. Also its moveset is not that effective.

My most hated pokemon is Dunsparce it looks so ugly and sucks in battle. there is no point in having it on your team. but my hated pokemon in games is zubat because they always bother you.

One would have to be Jigglypuff, I hate it to death, especially cus it uses sing and puts my pokemon to sleep when I don't have an awakening or anything. Next would be Hypno, again the sleep, and then the dream eater. Third could possibly be Hoothoot, but it's not as bad as the rest, the only reason for it is because it just kept coming when I was trying to get somewhere. Then there is the slakoth line, there is two ways I dislike it, fighting it, and using it, it gets annoying to fight, and Slaking is just so difficult to beat, then when you use one, it hardly ever attacks. Other than that, the rest are fine, although I haven't played the newest games yet, so there could be more.

Lets see, the most hated top ten on my list are:

1- Tentacool (R/S/E) While Surfing
2- Zubat (R/B/Y) While walking in a cave
3- Pichu (G/S/C) walking in the grass near New Bark Town
4- Pidgey (R/B/Y) walking in the grass near Pallet Town
5- Spearow (R/B/Y) walking in the grass near Pewter City
6- Caterpie (R/B/Y) While walking in Viridian Forest
7- Weedle (R/B/Y) While walking in Viridian Forest
8- Magikarp (R/S/E) While fishing
9- Horsea (G/S/C) While surfing/Fishing
10- Rattata (R/B/Y) While walking in the grass near Pallet Town

Stupid Tentacool :)

I think it would have to be bellsprout, so ugly and puny and stupid, i dont know were he got the idea for that guy {sorry bellsprout fans}

I have a lot of Pokemon that annoy me, but the one I hate the most is Luvdisk.

...Dude, Luvdisk has got to be one of the most useless Pokemon I have ever seen... Not to mention it's kind of ugly...

I know its supposed to be like a heart, but...

My least favorite is... is.... uh.... Wait, I'm thinking....

-two hours later-

Got it! My least favorite is Zubat! I don't hate them... They just get annoying... But they're cute!

P

Pokepok

I simply hate zubat for three reasons:
-useless
-weak^100
-appears when i do not want to see it.

I used to really despise Bidoof/Bibarel but now I have almost a whole box containing some with funny names, thanks to a friend of mine.

So... I would have to say Zubat. It's like an annoying song that plays on the radio over and over again... except it's the pokemon that pops up in caves unceasingly. x3

Huntail and Gorebyss, all the way. Huntail is effing gross-looking, and Gorebyss is just weird. Sorry. And there's Shedninja. How to get it is just retarded. Once again, I apologize. And there's Bidoof and Bibarel. Just pointless, but, Bidoof is starting to grow on me. *hides* And Purugly is......Purugly. End of comment. And Magmortar, Yanmega, Rhyperior, Tangrowth, Electivire, Dusknoir, Togekiss, Ambipom, Lickilicky, and Magne-freakin'-zone. Just the worst ever. Notice how they're all from Sinnoh. I dislike Sinnoh. I mean, the games OK, the mangas alright, too, but, the anime.......God, I lose brain cells just thinking about it. I am sorry if all this offends any of you.

My leat favorite Pokemon, well, I don't hate any Pokemon in particular, but my "least favorite" is actually least favorite's, and that's Volbeat and Illumise. Mainly because they both arn't that good and I really don't like a whole couple Pokemon thing and they don't even do it right. They should atleast have abilities that power each other up in double battles like Plusle and Minun, but they don't. Again, I don't hate them, just think there kinda unnecessary.

Well...oh gosh :'(I am crying. :'( OK, I'm pulling :'(myself together... :'(
I JUST LOVE EVERY SINGLE BULKY, BIG, FAT, SERPENTINE, DRAGON-LIKE, AND SCARY POKEMON THERE IS!
I also love every single last evoution! :'(How could you people say things about Tyranitar like that! Sandstream is your problem? Just be thankful that Tyranitar wasn't real, because :'( if it was, and if it read this, it, it :'( it could eat you! >:( Yeah that's what it'll do! :'( Sandstream is a very, very,VERY, good ability! It boosts the special defense of Rock-types by 33%! It gives you a great edge in battle. All you have to do is fight with a Ground-, Rock- or Steel-type pokemon. I would also like to add a comment for the person that said such nasty, vile, derogatory things about Aggron! How could you say things about its armor!?! :'( >:( :'( >:( I mean, you even said it thinks it's better than Rhydon!?! ??? Do you even have good PROOF that it thinks that? Huh? >:(

Whew...I'm kinda' cooled off now. Back to the main topic. My least favorite pokemon is Ditto. When it uses Transform, all the moves that it copies move down to a measly PP of 5. If it could copy the enemy's stats as well, then it would reach my #1 list. I also give props to it for allowing trainers to use it for breeding. So now do you critics see? That's how you say something bad about a pokemon! You also have to say something good!

[attachment deleted by admin]

I dislike Psyduck. When I was chasing after Mesprit, Psyduck would always appear and Mesprit would move to a different location. It was frustrating.