• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

What's Your least favorite pokemon?

Now, you know those annoying pokemon that you only bother to catch because you want to fill your dex, or those stupid pokemon that seem to be in EVERY route. The question is...... WHICH IS IT?

For me, it has to be Tentacool. The thing seemed to always pop up when I was surfing and trying to do something important (like in my Emerald game, when the Kyogre/Groudon thing was happening. You'd think that at least nothing would attack you during that first surf to Pacifidlog.)

Add more to this. ;D

Quagsire. How dare it be the first to have the sweet Water/Ground type and suck! That and in diamond, it is a Sandstorm whore. It annoys me.

Oh and Lumineon. It knows why.

I think wild Pokemon after some point can get pretty annoying. The Rodent Pokemon in general, are fairly annoying, especially when they appear in later levels and won't allow you to escape. But the only Pokemon that ever made me swear towards it would be Registeel in Gen 3. It took me 3 restarts to finally catch it >

There are actually few Pokemon that I hate but the first two that pop into my head are Zigzagoon and Linoone. In Ruby and Sapphire, Hoenn was infested with them and they drove me nuts. Bibarel is another of my least favorite with its creepy blank expression.

Tentacool and Zubat, mostly zubat, can't stand those lil buggers X.X maybe oddish too >.> particularly in the Safari Zone. I dont need more oddish !!!1 gimme that darn pikachu at 5% appearance rate!

Tyranitar.

Till gen 3 I had no qualms with it, then sand stream came about, and of course the metagame with practically every single team having a tyranitar of some sort on them annoyed me to the extent where I just hate it so much I'd personally do brick break on it if I could.

There are many others I dispise greatly too, metagross, garchomp, bidoof, the hoppip line and of course milotic, but none of them annoy me as much as tyranitar (though milotic and garchomp come close)

Tyranitar.

Till gen 3 I had no qualms with it, then sand stream came about, and of course the metagame with practically every single team having a tyranitar of some sort on them annoyed me to the extent where I just hate it so much I'd personally do brick break on it if I could.

Definitely have to agree with you there. I don't use Tyrannitar now nearly as much as I did in the second gen. I still have a place for it in my heart because it was the first Pokemon I ever worked hard to evolve but that Sandstream ability is a huge nuisance. And Sandstream is also the reason why I'll never use Hippopotus and Hippowdon.

Another Pokemon I dislike is Wobbuffet: a thing with NO redeeming qualities in my eyes. The anime couldn't even help it gain my approval. And how could I forget Shaymin--the most pointless legendary every created. Period.

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
The only Pokemon I truly dislike, even though there are quite a number of them that I'm meh about, is Phione. I will always consider it the most pointless Pokemon they've shoved in the Dex thus far. Even if critters like Bidoof annoy me with their constant appearances, at least they actually appear in-game giving them some sort of purpose. Even male Combee in an ecological sense (and the purpose of making Beequeen harder to obtain) holds more worth to me than the bootleg Manaphy...

I could rant on about this, but it'd be nothing no one hasn't already heard.

There are quite a few I could live without -_- One of them is Stunky. It's just so...ugly @_@ Not to mention Purugly...who designed that one?

Magikarp. It can't learn any TMs, its moveset is just Splash, Tackle, and Flail...it's basically useless. Sure it evolves into Gyarados, who is powerful, but I still really dislike it.

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football
Really dislike? Groudon for the sheer uglyness of it.

Non legendary dislike? Probably Claydoll(sp?) because it kept killing my Blaziken back in the RSE days.

Overall dislike? Arceus because it was dumb enough to make only 493 Pokemon, not 500. Plus the fact that it's ugly, you can't breed it, and the only way I can get it right now is to AR it in.

METAGROSS *fistshake*

It's hideously designed, I hate its typing, they're annoying to battle, and they're horribly overglorified -- ooh, look at me, there's only one of me in RSE and you can't get me until the game's over, I have a legendary catch rate in DP, and ooh I'm smart like a supercomputer spider barbell DURRF.

Tentacool. Fo'sure. I'm not even sure if that's how you spell it but, lol. :V Hella annoying being stopped by them every 5 paces while surfing in R/Y/B. ...Repels were apparently too advanced for me to even consider using. And then they have that annoying poison sting move / wrap/bind/constrict move. Yeah.

There are quite a few I could live without -_- One of them is Stunky. It's just so...ugly @_@

=( Harsh, I love stunky. I mean ok so I'm biased as I would LOVE a pet skunk (anyone that buys me one I will repay them with hugs and cookies) how can you say its ugly when theres things like Metagross, Milotic and Weezing running around. Damn those skunk haters *hugs stunky*

=( Harsh, I love stunky. I mean ok so I'm biased as I would LOVE a pet skunk (anyone that buys me one I will repay them with hugs and cookies) how can you say its ugly when theres things like Metagross, Milotic and Weezing running around. Damn those skunk haters *hugs stunky*

Yeah well I'm biased too. How could anyone hate Metagross and Milotic? Metagross is the perfect mix of brain and brawn and looks cool as well. I can just picture it in an alien invasion. And battling them ingame is awesome because you get so many EXP points. I don't even need to say why Milotic is teh coolness.

...I'm going to stop now before I get completely of the subject. That's just me so don't flame me.

I like all the blob Pokemon out there except Gulpin and Swalot. They're just...I don't even know. Maybe diet Muk or Muk Lite if you will. Either way they're knock offs and I don't like them.

Didn't mean to offend ^^;; It's just that to me, Stunky isn't one of those Pokemon I could get used to. It reminds me too much of a skunk (I'm guessing that's what it's obviously based off of >.> ).

it has to be feebas i hate the fact there so rare yet so crap the fact it appeare on one route only on a random tile ad you have to have super rod to get the the way you evolve it, drives me up the wall

Magikarp, Pidgey, Zubat, and Tentacool. I hate them SO MUCH! >:( I know thier evolutions are cool, but they show up EVERYWHERE! Oh, let's not forget Zigzagoon! I'm gonna stop now.

Grargh, where do I start?

First off, Weezing, a sad abomination. Plus, from the looks of it, Weezing seems really annoying in metagame. I just plain hate two/three of the same Pokemon mixed together evolutions. (Excluding Dugtrio)

Teddiursa, this guy's first episode in Johto made me want to punch it in the eye.

Shroomish, how this guy evolves into something so awesome I'll never know.

Pupitar, a completely useless cocoon phase. Even though without it Tyranitar wouldn't have that awesome steel part on it's belly.

Togepi, it's just boring. Especially in the anime. Togepi's cry kills babies. Plus, it's completely useless until Gen 4 because that's when it can evolve into Togekiss.

*hides Metagross avatar from general public*

I hated Togepi until I ran the manga. One hit kill against Tyrannitar pwns all!

As for my new hatred, I'll say Aggron, since he is a Rhydon poser. Quit covering yourself in tinfoil and saying you're better!! You aren't!

Dwayna DragonFire

2014 Little Cup Champion
My least favourite pokemon would have to be... Bellossom. It doesn't really make sense to me for this flower goody-two-shoes to evolve from Gloom. I mean, I get that it's done with the Sun Stone, but you migh suspect at least a little bit of the previous depression to be transferred over. I just plain hate it's general cheery demeanor.

The snorunt breeding RNG. Must... set... RNG... on fire....
For actual pokemon?
-Bidoof. Looks like it's been dropped on its head. Repeatedly. And they won't stop getting in my way! Gah!
-Bibarel, for getting rid of the only two things Bidoof had going for it: you could assume someone was trying to make Bidoof cute (even if they failed miserably), and they were easy HP EVs.

PS: Snapdragon's Metagross rant = Wark actually making laughing noises. So much win.

least favorite? uh...magicarp is just, magicarp...other than that I think Plusle and Minun are pretty pointless to actually use...though they aren't designed terribly...I think my most hated is probably ZUBAT!!! I hate those things so much!

My most hated Pokemans, in no particular order.

Tentacool- This... thing, would harrass you constantly on sea routes, and lower all the appearance rates of any mediocre Pokemon, and Poison you if you somehow couldn't kill it.

Tentacruel- See above, just not quite as worthless.

Golbat- Like a Zubat (+1) that looks ugly, pops up WAY too much in the Victory Roads, and... ugh.

Zubat- See above

Geodude- Must... resist... sudden urge... TO KICK! And you can't even kick it, unless you enjoy broken toes. Appears WAY too much in early caves.

Graveler- See above, only it's not as bad since its cry isn't as mind-piercing

Spinda- GTFO, I WANT SKARMORY NAO PLZKTHXBAI.

Bidoof- It's like it won a staring contest and stayed that way

Bibarel- AUGH! THE NIGHTMARES!

Staravia- Looks so... stupid. Beady eyes. D:

Pachirisu- Just 'cause I don't get just where the hell it's supposed to fit in. Minun/Pichu wannabe.

well nobody has mentioned this little sucker yet but my absolutely most HATED pokemon ever is TRAPINCH!!! >:(

I remember always having me newly trained lv 100 manectric in the sandstorm area (in ruby,sapphire and emerald) when all of a sudden A TRAPINCH WOULD APPEAR.

Normally i would have ran, but its ability is arena trap, making me unable to flee or swith pokemon.
Okay, ill just attack it! Me being an idiot only gave it thunder attacks!

PLUS every time he attacked me it would do a little bit of damage, THAN i would heal from leftovers.

THE GAME WOULD NEVER FINISH.

I would always have to end up turning off the game... Once I caught a latias and than ran into a trapinch :-X :'( >:(

Least favorite of Pokemon for me? Well, these Pokemon would be Aipom, Abipom, Chimchar and it's evolutions. Don't ask me why, but I just don't like monkeys (especialy the ones with wings because they like to attack me...)

Mankey and Primape I can tolerate, however. They don't look like traditional Monkeys to me.

well nobody has mentioned this little sucker yet but my absolutely most HATED pokemon ever is TRAPINCH!!! >:(

I remember always having me newly trained lv 100 manectric in the sandstorm area (in ruby,sapphire and emerald) when all of a sudden A TRAPINCH WOULD APPEAR.

Normally i would have ran, but its ability is arena trap, making me unable to flee or swith pokemon.
Okay, ill just attack it! Me being an idiot only gave it thunder attacks!

PLUS every time he attacked me it would do a little bit of damage, THAN i would heal from leftovers.

THE GAME WOULD NEVER FINISH.

I would always have to end up turning off the game... Once I caught a latias and than ran into a trapinch :-X :'( >:(

I'm sorry... But what lv100 manectric doesn't have any non electric moves?
Or, you just get yourself down to struggle, yes its not pretty but it works, and you kill it with struggle, i doubt a trapinch would last more than 2 hits from a manectric using struggle.

What a silly thing to hate a pok

Oh, and a few more:

Baltoy- AUGH. IT ASPLODES IN MY FACE AND KILLS STUFF NAO. D:

Claydol- Why the hell is this unholy abomination wasting my time in the Sky Pillar?

Bagon- Stupid selfish twerpy thing insists on hiding in ONE ROOM. D:

Cubone- It's emo. D:

And, to a lesser extent, Trapinch, because it made me waste my PP. D:

magikarp -twitches- THEY ARE SOSOSOSSOSO ANNOYING! I absolutly hate them, when I was little me and my friend used to play a game called "kill the magikarp that's on my head", that was fun, but I also hate:
grimer-they are annoying on Mystery Dungeon when your pokemon paralyzes because of their stench
zubat-GET THE HELL OUTTA MY FACE! they are so annoying in caves -punches-
that's pretty much it.....oh and slakoth...there are just so...I dunno, but I don't like them

Tough question.
There's:
-Bibarel (his face creeps me out)
-Tentacool (you can find him anywhere)
-Golduck (i find him ugly)
-Glalie (ugly)
-Geodude (ugly...again)
It will take some time to list them so I'll stop now.

The pokemon i hate the most is luvdisc and wingull!

-There was no point to make luvdisc.
-Wingull got on my nerves really bad when playing R/S/E, it always appeared while i surfed!

The pokemon i hate the most is luvdisc and wingull!

-There was no point to make luvdisc.
-Wingull got on my nerves really bad when playing R/S/E, it always appeared while i surfed!

Same here.

I didn't hate Luvdisc in R/S/E so much, because I had a Kecleon that knew Theif, and I needed the Heart Scales. But now, with the underground, which has them quite often, I never want to hear about one again. EVER.

Every time I saw a Wingull or a Pelliper, I felt like STRANGLING it. Painfully.

EDIT: I would like to thank whoever banned Pokecharm. >_>

Why's everybody hatin' on Zubat? Once it gets to Crobat....IT IS ONE B.A.M.F. Plus you can Fly with Golbat....I re-started Diamond yesterday due to the fact I accidentally got rid of my Exp. Share. I did some research on its 4th gen moves...so I caught a Zubat instead of Starly. (Which of whom its evolution line is annoying and WAY too cliche. Their the Pidgey-line wanna-bes.) Anyway...on topic.

Pokemon I hate:
Starly line (read above)
Bidoof/Bibarel(show up in every freakin' route)
Weedle line('cause everyone knows the Caterpie line owns all the bug Pokemon...GO BUTTERFREE!!)
Roselia...It was ok in Emerald....but in the PokeMansion, it shows up too often (GAH!!!! NoZ!!!! I want a Pikachu!!! Gah!! DIE!!!!!)
Abra...sure its evolutions aren't cowards, but...GRRR! When it Teloports....GEESH!!!

least favourite legendary : phione for being pointless, and jirachi for being WAY too overhyped - and darkrai, because us guys in UK cant get it, and people in japan/us keep hacking it with roar of time!!

least favourite starter pokemon : chimchar, a fire monkey... right.

least favourite normal pokemon : ditto, it takes a move to transform. Anyone with a good move set will take it out in 2 hits before it can strike.

least favourite appearing pokemon : ratatta... just, ratatta... a bad pokemon, which evolves into another bad pokemon, raticate. plus it constantly appears in red!!!