• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

What's In Your Bag?

Hello!

I've seen this little activity done a couple of other times and it's usually shown to be quite an amusing subject, so I'm here to ask ...~

What's in your bag~!?

The could be the bag you take to school, the bag you take to work, college, uni, anything - even just a bag that has a load of stuff you've recently used. Just grab it and tell us what's in it! :3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

okayokay it's my turn ♥

I'm using my schoolbag which is a brown and white My Neighbour Totoro shoulder bag! It's pretty big and ... it's rather heavy just now |3

I'll start with the side pocket then move into the main bag and just list stuff as I pull it out ...

Two bus tickets and a piece of French work from when I forgot my jotter!
Another bus ticket and my timetable with "I LOVE CONNOR" written on the back, presumably by Connor.
My Q Card!
12 pence, in the form of a five pence, five one pennies and a two pence.
Maths folder; my classwork jotter, notes jotter, worksheets and homework sheets are in there along with two pence and a pencil c:
Truckers by Terry Pratchett ♥ ... which is three weeks overdue from the school library.
PSE Homeworrrkkk ;;
My pencil case! (which mostly contains scribbled-on pieces of paper)
A Young Scots Glasgow card-holder with no card inside :x
Packet of tissues, a fingerless glove, a pair of leggings, Slime formula, marked Science homework and my French classwork and vocabulary jotters~
My Study Planner which has various things stuffed in it like my English homework, some bookmarks, a guide to calming down and various drawings.
... huh. My slime that I made in the Science club in a resealable plastic bag. Fun!
Young Scots Card leaflet, empty resealable plastic bag and an envelope!
DEFENCE AGAINST BULLYING leaflet, two fingerless gloves from different pairs, a bouncy ball and a handful of homemade badges (flip yeah)
A polly-pocket full of leaflets the head of the Art department was giving me and also a brief for this thing I'm doing for an anti-racism campaign~
Another fingerless glove, some tic-tacs and a colouring-in sheet Connor scribbled over in History and gave to me as a 'gift'!

... tag, you're it! :3

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football
I'm at school at right now, so I kno exactly what's in my back atm. XD

-my homwork binder, complete with homework from all my classes
-my music theory binder
-orchestra binder
-old math test
-math quiz from yesterday
-TI-83 graphing calculator for math and physics
-iPod 5th gen with earphones
-cellphone
-old poptart wrapper? o.o
-bunch of old forgotten pens...
-a looooot of origami stuff that're all crumpled up now
-my keys, which are attached to my school laniard or whatever its called
-my jacket
-my wallet, and some old and current school IDs and my learner's liscense

that's pretty much it XD

In my bag there is:

A sheet from Photography class
A sheet from Cinematogtaphy class
Lots of sheets from Media studies
5 pens
1GB memory stick
November 2011 issue of Empire magazine
6 condoms (2 plain, 2 apple, 2 orange)(Won them as a prize for a treasure hunt xD)
C card (Basically gives me free condoms :| again a prize for the treasure hunt
Bus Pass
Bus Tickets
Student Card
Scratchcards
Flyer for a concert
Flyer for a bar
Receipts
Wallet
Keys
A leaflet of how to put a condom on (same reason as the other condom stuff -_-)
Vouchers for free alcoholic drinks (Jagerbombs, WKD and Double Smirnoff and Monster)
Takeaway Menu
Notebook
Flyer for a gay bar
Sticky label with my name on
Deodorent
Wrist bands
Phone
Ipod
My jacket
and finally my copy of Tad Williams' Otherland

Forgot to put this at the end of mine

Never realised how much stuff I had in my bad (which is actually rather small (just a big bigger than a laptop case)) But to be honest I don't know why they are giving a 16 year old half this stuff xD

Right now, my bag contains;

- One pencilcase, containing three pencils, an eraser, and a pencil sharpener
- One Ocarina of Time 3D 3DS case signed by Don Rosa (I will frame it in glass and keep it on my wall :'))
- One Chaos Black Nintendo 3DS with the game Pokémon White inserted (always with me ♥ )
- One Reads Like a Novel by Daniel Pennac, Swedish translation
- One receipt for a free eye-test
- One unused, overdue school-ticket for the Annual Book Convention
- One card from Deli Deli, a french delicacy shop
- One WSOY plastic bag
- One Sammon Salaisuus ja muita Don Rosan parhaita by Don Rosa, signed by Don Rosa (there on the wall with the case ♥ )
- One Assassin's Apprentice by Robin Hobb, library book
- One Years of Nationalism - European History 1815-1890 by Leonard W. Cowie and Robert Wolfson
- One A4 sheet with suggestions of Swedish Internnal Assessment presentations
- One Ur en afrikansk dagbok (in english, roughly, From an African Diary) by Tomas Tranströmer

I usually have my school filey in there as well, but today was a special day since I went to the Book Convention and met Don Motherf*****g Rosa. He is a hero to me and my childhood. And he signed my 3DS case. Can it get any better? Nope.

StellarWind Elsydeon

Armblades Ascendant
Staff member
Administrator
A small assortment of vicious, marauding, portable biomechanical death machines ready to be unleashed on my slightest whim in a maelstrom of blades and fury.

And space.

And when I actually use it, usually my laptop, a bunch of paper, some writing/art utensils and that's all there really is to it.

I approve of this thread. xD

My only real bag is the one I use for school- a marine blue Eastpak. Very comfortable, this thing. Not quite as comfortable when there's ten kilogram of books in it. |D

-Books. Lots and lots of books. English, Dutch, Biology, Chemistry and History, along with their respective workbooks, maps and extra folders.

-New York Yankees pencil case. I couldn't care less about baseball, but the textile this thing is made of is the exact same shade of blue as my bag. I like that a lot. Also, the logo's pretty rad.

-Agenda. I daren't look into it- My brain can only handle this much homework.

-Junior Bag Clip. Seriously. It's a black bag clip that says 'Bag Clip Jr.' on it xD

-One empty bottle of lemon-flavoured ice tea.

And that's about it, really. It's a lot messier on the inside then it sounds, mostly due to the aforementioned load of paperwork.

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
I'm too lazy to grab my purse, so I'll go for my travel backpack:

- A bag of Halloween candy from Disney World's "Not So Scary Halloween Party".

- My black DSi, its charge cable, and its Pokemon HG/SS case. Inside the case is two screen cleaner cloths and Pokemon Platinum, Trozei, Sonic Colors, Kirby Mass Attack, Final Fantasy Tactics A2, and Super Scribblenauts.

- A cheap RCA headset.

- My iPod Touch and its connector cable.

- An off-white money/passport travel holder thing.

- The book "Ender's Game".

- My Fairy Tail necklace.

- Lots of Canadian change.

That's it. Kinda sad that I've been home for two days now and still haven't fully unpacked my backpack. ;p