• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Whatever You Choose

Dusclops and Mismagius quickly came out to play and shot at Blue and Rina. EVEN JC!?!?! "YOU HAVE LOST!!!!! I WILL NOT TOLERATE THIS!!! DIE THEN!!!! HAHAHA!!!!" he shouted as he seemed very enegetic.

She stood up taking it like it was nothing but her shoulder was hurting slightly as Blue and Primarina stood up as well as they both healed themselves, "Tsk you call an attack that seemed weak to me pathetic! Blue Hyper beamm full blast! Primarina Moonblast again full blast!" "Primarina! Umbre!" Blue and Primarina both unleashed their powers together hitting his pokemon as they both fainted from the impact. "Your crazy! Why are you so Crazy! You don't even realize what you are doing!" She said as she whinced slightly from her hurting shoulder. "You can't defeat me! I'm unpredictable!" she said.

"Ughh.. Ugh... Y-You're not human... Are you?" Voler asked. "How could you take such a blow.... But guess what? THAT WAS SARCASM!!! I HAVE WRECKING BALLS PLANNED AROUND THE REGION! HAHAHAHAHA! Literally this time...." Has Voler finally won?

Umbreon and Slowbro jumped forward and used Psychic to keep the gym in place. Meanwhile, Pangoro, Charizard, Torterra, and Sceptile attacked Voler and his Pokémon.

Jason ran inside the Pokémon Center. “Halt, get out here!” he yelled. “We need your help!”

Kaleb ran towards Voler, his fist flying towards him, and attacked him, trying to keep him distracted long enough for the pair of Umbreon and Jason’s Slowbro to repair the gym.

She chuckled "Oh I am human just a very unpredictable strategist now stop this! Blue use Psychic and help Umbreon and Slowbro again" "Umbre!" Blue jumped forward as she used Psychic again helping out the two. "Flygon! get him down!" She said throwing out her Pokeball. "Flygon!" Flygon went swiftly towards the man knocking him down having a strong grip hold on him as she stood up again ignoring her shoulder pain as she glared at him as she walked up to Flygon looking down at him. "I really don't want to hurt you but if I have to I will to stop you!".

"Y-YOU WORTHLESS RATS!!!" He screamed as he flipped over, tripped JC and her Flygon over, Backflipped and struck Kaleb and Jason. "I'M A NINJA! Wasn't a name supposed to come after that? KIDS!!!"
(OOC Guys i am bringing Zachariah back! Just thought it would be a good idea after finding out who Zachariah is. BIC)

Last edited:
She stood up then chuckled "Is that so well I have the reflexes of a ninja" She went towards him determined to stop him as she pulled out her Kanai and sparred with him as she ended up backing him to a tree with her Kanai at his neck. "But not fast enough I'm afraid" she grabbed his arm and flipped down down to the ground as Flygon kept him down once again. "Make just one move and Flygon here will blast you with Dragon Pulse just to stop you with just the snap of my finger" she warned glaring at him.-

She glared to the male "Me useless please I could beat you with my eyes closed" she said sternly. "So I suggest you shut you mouth and think about what you are doing!" As she commanded Flygon to throw him at the male which she did. "Is that what it is! Ruin every trainerd chance to battle the gyms and that Gengar is nothing but weak just like you as Blue and Primarina beat him like it was nothing! " she said sternly again as Primarina appeared just behind her then to the side of her.

He hit Voler hard. His stomach opened. But blood was replaced with wires and electricity. "FINE. I AM A CYBORG." He said, angrily. "I WAS CREATED BY A MAD MAN NAMED DOCTOR KAHL. HE WAS FAMOUS, UNTIL I STRUCK HIM DOWN."

Jason’s Umbreon leapt into the rubble, and started sifting through to see if anybody was in the gym when it collapsed. Slowbro kept rebuilding with Psychic. Sceptile and Torterra used Leaf Storm to hold off Dusclops and Misdreavus.

Kaleb ran towards JC and Voler and punched Voler in the face. “So you’re a cyborg. What does that have to do with why you destroyed the gym?”

Jason ran back outside, but Slowbro ran out of psychic energy, and the rubble began to fall. A huge piece of rubble fell, and Umbreon was buried beneath it.

“Umbreon!” Jason called out. Umbreon used Focus Blast on the rubble and broke out, but more kept falling.

Jason dove into the rubble and pushed Umbreon out of the way of another rock, but his leg got caught underneath the rock. “Not this again,” he muttered. He tried to push it off, but it was no use.

Slaking, Magnezone, Kommo-o, Sceptile, Umbreon, and Slowbro lifted the rock all at once. It flew into the air, and Slaking smashed it with Power-Up Punch.

Jason tried to get up, but couldn’t. Umbreon lifted him onto his back, and Jason and Umbreon rode to the Pokémon Center.

The rest of Jason’s Pokémon became enraged. Sceptile ran at Voler and used Leaf Blade, surprising Kaleb. Kommo-o used Stomping Tantrum and cracked the ground underneath Dusclops. Magnezone used Thunder on the ground, blasting rocks into the air. Slaking jumped at Misdreavus and used Yawn, and followed up with Fire Punch. Slowbro used Psychic on Gengar, and used Slack Off to regain energy before using Yawn on Gengar.

Torterra blasted another Leaf Storm, and Charizard used Fire Blast, aiming for Voler. Kaleb dove out of the way and sent out Pangoro, who used Payback on Dusclops. Infernape and Starmie jumped out and used Flamethrower and Hydro Pump respectively. Avalugg soon followed and used Ice Beam on Gengar.

Kaleb chuckled at the disembodied talking head. He picked it up, and put it back on upside down on purpose. “Fix it yourself, you lazy robot,” he said. “I put your head back, now hold up your end of the bargain.”

Everybody stopped attacking except Sceptile and Kommo-o. Kaleb told Sceptile to calm down, and he stopped attacking Voler. Kommo-o held off the ghost types in case they tried to attack.

She huffed not liking this guy at all "A robot huh that explains why you so cold hearted and don't care about anything to what you are doing!" She said sternly glaring at him. "Umbre!" Blue said growling lowly at him "Prima!" "Flygon!". "Just because you are jealous don''t mean you have to ruin the gyms for everyone!" She hit him in the face again knocking his head off again just irritated with him. "Now leave or else!" She said as her shoulder was hurting from pain.

"NOW WHERE IS IT???" He said as his headless body stumbled around. "HERE IT IS. HOLY ARCEUS YOU ARE STUBBORN AREN'T YOU. BUT I HAVE ALREADY KNOCKED DOWN OTHER GYMS WHILE WE WERE TALKING. HAHA."

“Quit yelling,” Kaleb said. He knocked his head off yet again, for fun. “I guess it’s kinda fun to... push his buttons!” *ba dum tsss*

Sceptile kept holding off the ghost types. “You do realize that Sinnoh has a police force, right?” Kaleb said.

"THAT WAS AN AWFUL PUN. I HAVE A QUESTION FOR YOU. DO YOU KNOW ABOUT THE OTHER UNIVERSE? EVERYONE IS A POKEMON IN THAT UNIVERSE. I SEE.... A SCHOOL." (All caps is my malfunctioning robot voice)

She sighed loudly as she crossed her arms against her chest "Of course he doesn't know he is an idiot and a robot so how would he know if there was a police force!" She said sternly as Blue just knocked him down just for the fun of it as she chuckled. "Umbre!" Blue said glaring then smiled as if chuckling to what she did.-

OOC: It's been a long time! Reviving this again :D
BIC:
-Wow, that was really crazy! - Dimitrij said.
-So he said that other gyms are ready to be destroyed? Well, this ain't my birth region, time to have fun! - He said.
Then Dimitrij headed to a closest city's gym. He carefully checked gym's surroundings.
-Oh, nice! A satchel charge! But I need to make it explode. Hey Pidgeot, bring me some hydrogen here. - Dimitrij said.
-Pidgeot! - his Pokémon replied
A few minutes away, the bird returned with a small bottle with a 'H' letter on it.
-Good birdie! Now you can rest. - the character said.
-Oh, if I remeber correctly, the hydrogen should explode in contact with air. - he said. Then he slowly opened this bottle and quickly ran away.
-Here comes the BOOM! - Dimitrij said.
The hydrogen exploded, igniting the explosives. The building started to collapse, but Dimitrij luckily (or not!) got away safely. He knew that staying in this region for longer can be dangerous for him, so he got out his phone and called his friend Dominic.
-Hi, no time to explain, check for flights from Sinnoh - Dimitrij said.
-Spokojnie! (Eng. Calm down!) Why are you so nervous? - Dominic replied
-No time to explain, quick do it! - Dimitrij shouted.
-Oh... No all nearby flights or ferries are cancelled. Good luck, we gotta stay in contact - Dominic said
-Excellent. - Dimitrij replied ironically
-You need to survive 7 days. I dunno how you'll do it. - Dominic said
Dimitrij ended the call and hid in a deep forest.
-Oh, I'm in a very big danger. These trainers stopped a deadly robot that wanted to destroy the world. But if I'll hide in the forest, maybe I can survive? It's very big. - Dimitrij thought. He grabbed his expandable baton and sent out his Pidgeot.
- I will survive. - he said

"FINE.... I'M OFF..... DAMN IT..." Voler said. He heard an explosion when he entered the forest. "WHAT WAS THAT???" He wondered, as he started to run towards the sound. As he arrived, he saw a building destroyed. He saw something move. A Pokemon. And a human. Wondering what it was, he crawled closer. "I KNOW YOU'RE TTTHHHHEEERRREEE......" He whispered in his quitest position. "STAY SSSTTTIIIILLLLLLL......"

Wait... What was that!? - Dimitrij said.
Maybe that's the S.W.A.T team with their high-leveled Pokémon? We ain't staying there. Pidgeot use fly! - he added
Pidgeot was worried about Dimitrij's command. He never used that move
Do it, please! They're coming - Dimitrij said.
Pidgeot was very anxious and upset. Right in time, Pidgeot started flying. It soared over the region carrying Dimitrij.
Head to the Jubilife City, quick! - He commanded.
Eventually Pidgeot got to Jubilife City, but it hit a building while landing. Pidgeot ended up injured. The crash wasn't at high altitude, so Dimitrij survived, but same as Pidgeot, he was injured. He sprained his ankle, but successfully got to his hideout. Dimitrij used his first-aid kit, and healed his Pokémon using potions. He turned on the TV and saw daily news. //BREAKING NEWS// ANOTHER ARMED ATTACK AT A GYM // 7 PEOPLE WOUNDED // POLICE IS TRYING TO IDENTIFY THE CRIMINAL.
Huh, this was a close call. - Dimitrij said, as he went to bed to rest after this day.

Voler saw something fly overhead. It was what he saw. He followed the Pideot and got to Jubilife City. "OH I SEE YOU." He said. He closed in on where it had crashed. "SOMEWHERE AROUND HERE....." He thought to himself. He found the house Dimitrij had entered. He tapped on the glass. "KNOCK KNOCK. ANYBODY HOME???" He stacked up boxes to get to Dimitrij's level. The boxes fell over, and Voler said. "HEY GEN-GEN. GO GET EM'!" Gengar floated up towards Dimitrij's bedroom and tryed to get him awake. "Gen Gengar....." It said.

Dimitrij woke up, after hearing strange noises.
What's that? Again? - He said.
He instantly got up and saw a Gengar.
Ok, I think that someone is following me! I should blend into the crowd. Time to leave! - Dimitri added. He pulled out his survival knife and hit a pipe with toxic gas inside.
The gas was quickly spreading in around the hideout. Dimitrij jumped out by the window (he was living on first floor) and headed to the Pokémon Center. He couldn't run with his sprained ankle.

"HEY, HEY! COME BACK! YOU DON'T HAVE TO RUN!" Voler said, returning Gengar. Voler searched the city using his scanners and eventually found Dimitrij. He put a hand on his shoulder. "LOOK. YOU DON'T HAVE TO RUN. I WANT TO APPLAUD YOU FOR DOING MY JOB! WE COULD WORK TOGETHER YOU KNOW!" He said, offering Dimitrij a deal.

She saw Volar as she was a bit irritated with that dude as she quickly ran up to him and the male he was bothering. "Oh really Volar I highly doubt that's what your doing!" "Umbre!" "Probably trying to convince him to join you and you bad organization!" Blue suddenly knocked him down as she chuckled. "You cyborg!" She gestured her eyes to the male with the hurt ankle signaling him it was his chance to leave.-

Kaleb followed after them on Charizard after checking on Jason at the hospital. “What’s going on now?” he asked. “Oh, you again. Kid, don’t join him. You don’t know what he’s trying to do.”

Jason sat in his hospital bed. He had a broken leg and would be out in a few weeks. The hospital suddenly shook. “Another attack?” Jason asked himself. “Umbreon, follow that Charizard!” he said when he saw Kaleb fly by his window. Umbreon nodded. Jason opened the window, and Umbreon hopped out and followed Kaleb and Charizard.

Umbreon ran up behind Kaleb. “Umbreon?” he asked. “What are you doing here?” Umbreon tugged on Kaleb’s pant leg, desperate for his help.

Name:Jackson Sparks
Appearance:wears a dark cloak in which has untraceable signals also jamming signals
Personality: primitive survival
Hometown:??(forest somewhere)
Pokémon on hand: Mamoswine (Tank) vaporeon (Vapor) larvatar (Lar) Magikarp (Karp) Luxray (Ray)
Goals/Ambitions:stop gyms from falling

Walking down the street jackson would head into the pokecenter with tank following him as he walked in the door he returned tank and healed his pokemon hearing the commotion he would look over "so what up guys" jackson would pull down his hood showing rugged brown hair and blue eyes like an ocean

Name: Alex
Appearance: Short Emo Lookin' Blonde Hair. Piercing Blue Eyes. Thin Build. Grey Hoodie. Navy Jeans.
Personality: Somewhat Stubborn and Crazy
Hometown: Hau'oli City, Melemele Island ( Alola )
Pokémon on hand: Murkrow ( Level 23 )
Goals/Ambitions: Alex Wants To Befriend Every Bird/Flying Type Pokemon
---------------------
+ Alex sat on a bench outside the Pokecenter, playing with his Murkrow. The little bird Pokemon cooed with happiness as it ate a PokeBean. Alex smiled and watched Murkrow. +

Name: Eddy Woods
Appearance: He has short black hair and brown eyes. He's very slim and wears a white tank top and blue jeans. He has a dark complexion and is short, even for someone of his age.
Personality: He's a shy person who tends to keep to himself. As a result, he tends to not speak up too much:
Hometown: Twinleaf Town
Pokémon on hand: None
Goals/Ambitions: He's still unsure.

For years, Eddy's parents told Eddy that once he was 10 years old, he would leave home to start his Pokemon journey. Eddy didn't think much of it since he didn't really have any ambitions so he just agreed to whatever they told him.
When he finally became 10, he left his home to start his journey as a Pokemon Trainer. However, he didn't know he was suppose to go to the Pokemon Professor to receive his starter Pokemon so he used the money that his mother lent him and bought some 3 Pokeballs and went off into the forests to search for Pokemon to catch.