• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

What Pokemon Would You Be In Mystery Dungeon 2 Explorers Of Time/Darkness?

Like Pokemon Mystery Dungeon 1, they have a quiz up on Pokemon.com so you can see which Pokemon you'd be. http://www.pokemon.com/dungeon2/personality_test/ ;D

So take the quiz and tell us what Pokemon you'd be and what your aura is. :)

My aura is a Vivid Pink and I am a Skitty (I'm not kidding, it's true ;D), here's what it says for Skittys

"You seem to be... the naive type!
You're so open and innocent!

What a strong sense of curiosity you have!
You state your opinions purely, sharing exactly what you think.

You also have an artistic spirit that isn't restrained
by social conventions.
You startle people with your spontaneity and vison.

But when you overdo it other people can have a hard
time keeping up with you...

Have you ever noticed people looking at you oddly?
as if for no aparent reason? (me:all the time O.o )

So a naive innocent typer like you...
Will be a Skitty!"

[attachment deleted by admin]

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football
So I herd you liek Mudkipz?

I'm the lonely type... with a... silver aura? What? I'm not lonely at all! The quiz must be mistaken! It usually says that I'm naive... hrm.

PokemonPersonallityQuiz.png

It's true. I'm a Mudkip with the silver aura.

I laughed at my results for the first part. It says my 'aura' is 'a cool sky blue'. It also says that I am a relaxed type who is casual, leisurely, and carefree. It also says that I don't rush or stress out and that I don't usually worry about anything. So far, it's somewhat right. But sometimes I do freak out. It also says I like to take a seat and kick up my feet, have an easy-going personality, don't sweat the details, and people naturally flock to me because I have a free spirit, which is supposed to be refreshing. So it's mostly right. So far.

*Drumroll, please*

It says I am a... Meowth!

Wait, that can't be right. I hate those Pokemon.

Well, mine says I'm a Cubone, because they would have to be crazy to take Cubone out. >_>;;

Not really. Alas. My aura, apparently, is "a refreshing green."

"You seem to be... the hardy type, and you're so determined! You don't whine and feel sorry for yourself, and you never need help with anything. You also have a strong sense of responsibility. You work toward your goals steadily and never require attention along the way. Your resilient spirit is the only thing you need to guide you toward your goals.

But be careful! You risk wearing yourself out if you work too hard all on your own! You should recognize that sometimes you need help from friends. So a hardy, determined type like you... will be a Torchic!"

A radioactive green combat chicken. Yep, that's me.

Da Nananana Da Naaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

My aura is a refreshing green....

I got the same thing as Snapdragon, no need to repeat it...

So a hardy, determined type like me...will be a Treecko instead of Torchic

Yay! It evolves into my favorite grass type. And it's green for St. Patrick's Day. How Lucky!

My Aura is...

A Cool Sky Blue?!

I personally find that too light for my demeanor :p

I seem to be the..Sassy Type! Hm, that makes sense I suppose. But I've never really seen myself as a Meowth as I am far from limber. I do like its odd ability to summon wads of cash from wherever :3

Dumdedumtydummmmm...*click* My aura is...

"A refreshing green" Yay! My favorite color!

"You seem to be...the brave type! You don't know the meaning of fear! You're not afraid to keep moving forward in the face of danger. You also have a very strong sense of justice and can't turn a blind eye to someone in trouble. But you sometimes push your own personal sense of justice a little too hard. Be careful that you don't get too pushy! So a brave type like you..."

Oh! Whatisitwhatisit? *shaking with excitment*

"...will be a Charmander!"

NOT what I was thinking but, alright! I'm a Charmander!!

(The second time I took this, my aura was a fiery red, the same color as my hair, but I was still the brave type. And I still ended up a Charmander)

I'm a stately silver, hardy Torchic!

Huh... That's cool and all, but I was kinda hoping for something more... masculine.

Hey, does the Pokemon that discovers you change? I got a Piplup.

[size=8pt]My aura is a vivid pink. Wut.

I seem to be the rash type, just a little bit hasty at times.
I may run out of the house and forget to lock the door once in a while- HEY YOU PUT THAT BACK.

And I may leave things like umbrellas behind when I got places. Not that we need them in Australia. Damn drought.
I may even dash out in my slippers now and then. Though they can't prove that it's not on purpose- I don't know about you guys, but my slippers are snuggly wuggly wonderful :B

Perhaps I even wear my shirts inside out all the time! (...)
Oh, is that rasher than I really am? So sorry! (......)

But I know that my friends think that my funny little flubs are adorable! So a rash hasty type like me... Oh wait! One more thing! (FGSDFGDAHWATNAO?)

I also sometimes reveal my friends' secrets by accident, don't I? (D8 wut?)
Sorry. It had to be said.

So, without further ado...
A rash and hasty type like me...

Will be a Torchic!

Awesome. Pink and combustible. My fave.

(Second time through my aura is smart marine blue, and I'm a meowth. Clearly, I'm destined to be some awesome chicken-kitty hybrid.)[/size]

Hey, does the Pokemon that discovers you change? I got a Piplup.

In fact, it does. I was just randomly clicking answers to see what kind of pokemon you can be and at one point a got a Chikorita, so I watched the video and Chimchar appeared. So, I guess it depends on the type, but no matter how many times I get a water pokemon I can't get Turtwig to appear, so I guess it's just Piplup and Chimchar.

ugh vivid pink.... ><

Apart from my dislike of the color the description suits me:

You're so casual, leisurly and carefree.
You don't rush or stress yourself out.
And you don't worry about anything.

You like to take a seat and kick up your feet!
Oh, yes! You definatly have an easygoing personality.
And you don't sweat the details.

People naturaly flock to youbecause they find you to be a free spirit
Which is so refreshing!

so I am.....

pokemonmeowthasmayhr8.gif

Meowth!

That's right!

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
"You seem to be... the hardy type, and you're so determined! You don't whine and feel sorry for yourself, and you never need help with anything. You also have a strong sense of responsibility. You work toward your goals steadily and never require attention along the way. Your resilient spirit is the only thing you need to guide you toward your goals.

But be careful! You risk wearing yourself out if you work too hard all on your own! You should recognize that sometimes you need help from friends. So a hardy, determined type like you... will be a..."

I received the same description, only with a "deep green" aura and Treecko as my answer.

My original MD Pokemon was Bulbasaur, so I'm amused that I'm still a Grass-type... and after reading the description given, parts of it are relatively accurate. It all depends on the interpretation, really...

My aura is "a stunning orange!"

"You seem to be... the naive type! You're so open and innocent! What a strong sense of curiosity
you have! And you state your opinions purely, sharing exactly what you think. You also have an artistic spirit that isn't restrained by social conventions! You startle people with your spontaneity and vision. But when you overdo it, other people can have a hard time keeping up with you... Have you noticed people looking at you oddly? As if for no apparent reason? So, a naive, innocent type like you... Will be a Chimchar!"

Second try:
My aura is "a smart marine blue!"

"You seem to be... the quiet type! And very calm! You're great with numbers, and you analyze information before making decisions. You rarely make mistakes, because you make decisions so calmly and rationally. You may also find it hard to guess what others are thinking, and they may find you a touch cold at times. You may not want to keep your feelings to yourself so much of the time. So, a quiet and calm type like you... Will be a Treecko!"

Both of them had bits and pieces right.

Doctor Oak

Staff member
Overlord
Despite getting an "uplifting pink" aura... wtf?.... this is officially the best test thing EVER:

[attachment deleted by admin]

Prof. Cinders

Mathemagician
Staff member
Administrator
I'm apparently a "smart marine blue", who's calm, calculating and doesn't make many mistakes. And keeps feelings to myself. Not so sure about the calm bit though >>" I'm also a chikorita though. ^^

Any girl got a Pikachu yet? I'm trying to get a girl Pikachu but so far I've only been able to get it when I say I'm a boy . :'( Maybe it's for boys only? :-\ I hope not.

Hmm, I'm a orange, jolly Totodile. Which is a lie! I'm not jolly! I am mildly depressing! More importantly, why can't I be an emo Treecko? Why?????

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
[quote author=burp23 link=topic=3990.msg53104#msg53104 date=1205966981]
I have a theory on that. Perhaps if the person like the pok

Nah. I like Treecko because Treecko pwnz souls, but it's not my favourite of the available Pokemon.

Or... maybe it is. Does anyone know all of the choices from that quiz? Is it the exact same as the in-game choices? Because that list is fairly lengthy.
No... The entire list is:

Bulbasuar
Charmander
Squirtle
Pikachu
Meowth
Chikorita
Cyndaquil
Totodile
Treecko
Torchic
Mudkip
Skitty
Turtwig
Chimchar
Piplup
Munchlax

Okie dokie i noticed there are different questions every time so i'm going to put all of my results down from each time.

1. Smart Marine Blue. Quiet Nature. Treecko.
2. Subdued-brown. Jolly Nature. Totodile.
3. Mystic Purple. Timid Nature. Cyndaquil.

Wow. One of each type. Fun times. =D Cyndaquil is my favorite starter so I'll have to go with him. X3

But in analyzing the 3 tests, all 3 describe me perfectly on different days. =D Especially Treecko and Cyndaquil. Totodile makes sense when i'm around a bunch of friends though. =D

Has anyone else gotten Mystic Purple or am I the only one? ???

I've gotten Mystic Purple just by randomly clicking around. And strangly, after my first answer I got Cyndaquil four times in a row. O_o

I took the quiz a couple more times. I got a Hardy Torchic both times, but I tried not to vary my answers to recurring questions. However, the second time my aura was a refreshing green (my favorite color) and the third I was an elegant violet (another favorite).

I did a few Male and a few female. My Results are as shown below. I turned it into a research project. Seriously. Whoops...XDD

Female

1:A Deep Green. Naive. Skitty. (Dies)
2:A Fiery Red. Hardy. Treecko
3:A Stately Silver. Sassy. Tododile

Male

1:A Deep Green. Calm. Chikorita
2:An Uplifting Pink.(Dies) Quirky. Squirtle
3: A Clear Aqua Blue. Brave.(Definately not) Pikachu

Other Aura's I got: Mystic Purple (Female) Gentle Mint Blue (Did anyone ever get that? Forgot what gender though)Energetic Yellow (female) Stunning Orange. (Male, I think) Brilliant Green (Male) Elegant Violet (Male) Cool Sky Blue (female) Subdued Brown (Female) Smart Marine Blue (Male) Vivid Pink(Male apparently there's uplifting pink and vivid pink...) Refreshing Green (Female)

My Results that will help you get the pokemon you want in Dungeon 2:

Female+Jolly=Munchlax      Female+Rash=Torchic
Male+Quirky=Squirtle         Male+Naive=Chimchar
Male+Brave:pikachu          Female+Timid=Turtwig
Male+Calm=Chikorita          Male+Hardy=Torchic
Female+Naive=Skitty          Female+Relaxed=Meowth
Female+Sassy=Tododile      Male+Docile=Charmander
Female+Hardy=Treecko      Female+Impish=Chimchar
Female+Brave=Charmander Male+Timid=Cyndaquil
Male+Jolly=Tododile           Male+Impish:piplup
Male+Lonely=Bulbasaur       Female+Quirky:piplup
Female+Docile=Bulbasaur    Female+Calm=Cyndaquil(Yay! Not male only like in the first dungeon game! :D)
Male+Sassy=Meowth          Male+Quiet=Treecko(From someone else's post)
Female+Quiet=Chickorita     Female+Lonely=Mudkip(From someone else's post)
Male+Bold=Turtwig             Female+Bold=Squirtle
Male+Rash=Mudkip Male+Relaxed=Munchlax

I got carried away, oops. Sorry. I turned it into a project... I hope it helps you get the Character you want. :D I think I got them all.

for me it said i was turtwig and it said something about a fiery red aura and not being afraid to take left overs home and not noticing when people are mad at me.

...I'm a totodile...? ...what the heck? The description is off...not too much but still off. My aura is marine blue...I shall try again!
Attemps: (all female)
1:totodile-smart marine blue
2:cyndaquil-energetic yellow
3:treeko-brilliant green
4:bulbasaur-refreshing green
5:meoth-uplifting pink
...I'm kind of depressed, the descriptions always have something that doesn't describe me correctly...on the first game I was pikachu, is it possible to get a female pikachu? Just wondering...
here some of my male attemps:
1:piplup-brilliant green
2:chikorita-stately silver
3:totodile-smart marine blue
4:mudkip-smart marine blue
5:pikachu-uplifing pink (the color of aura bugs me, but the description almost completely descibes me, although it is a bit off....I still want to get a female pikachu...)
By the way, all of these answers were answered honestly to my personality

...My arua is a fiery red? (Okay.......)

...I'm the quiet type and very calm... Yes, that seems appropriate.

...I rarely make mistakes because I make decisions so calmly a rationally... Hmm, interesting...

...People find me a touch cold at times?

...Wow, this is all pretty accurate!

So, I am a.........!?
I'm a Treecko?!? Weird... 0.o

My aura: elegant violet
I'm the sassy type, I don't like taking orders, I'm rebellious and tend to disagree
I'm a lone wolf
Older people find me very disagreeable and selfish
People younger than me tend to admire me
I'm a Meowth(Haha that was unexpected )

Aura is Green
Very Jolly
Happy Outlook
I "bounce around"...
I'm a Todidile!
Cool test. this game looks pretty sick. unfortunatly in the old game I couldn't pass Zapdos. :p