• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

What are you listening to - Right Now

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
Angels - Robbie Williams

Just playing at random on my playlist. I like this song for some reason.

Gematria (the killing name) - Slipknot

Wonderful quotes in this one. "Give me a minute and I'll change your mind. Give me a bullet and I'll change your life." Wonderful.

:o You listen to Trans Siberian? ^^

Nearer My God to Thee (Piano)- (Dunno who made it)

Love it love love it. I REALLY want to get the sheet music for violin on this one.

Magpie

Feathered Overseer
Staff member
I'm currently listening to a myriad of Christmas songs, because my dad has put them on the comp downstairs. He's a music monster, my room's in the attic and I can hear it loud and clear XD

Currently it is Walking in a Winter Wonderland

Handlebars by Flobots. It seems to be popular with all my friends that are boys.

Changed to Disturbia by Rihanna. I love this song! Even if the music video is well, disturbing.

Moonlight Sonata-Beethoven

Omg, this is....just...I can't even find a good word for it except the overused EPIC. This song relaxes me and makes me want to cry at the same time. And it takes a lot to make me cry. Gods, this song could go on forever and I wouldn't care, it seems to have no end, and I don't want it to end.

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
Kane wo Narashite - BONNIE PINK

Japanese OP for Tales of Vesperia, my current video game-related obsession. I like the English version of this just as much, tho.

Magpie

Feathered Overseer
Staff member
Welcome Home ~ Coheed And Cambria

I heard the music on a trailer for something called 9 and thought it was awesome. Not too keen on the singing, but I adore the music

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
Endless Possibility - Jaret Reddick from "Bowling for Soup"

From the Sonic Unleashed OST. The funny thing is that I probably wouldn't like most of these new Sonic vocals if I just heard 'em at random, but since I associate them with the franchise I tend to enjoy them.

Me niece screaming her throat raw

I mean, Crazy Train- Ozzy Osbourne

Wait, crap. Ended and went back into the Russian National Anthem. *laughs hysterically.* [size=1pt]That's what happens when your older brother gives you his playlist.[/size]

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
Into the West - Annie Lennox

I've always loved this song, and upon re-watching the Return of the King recently I decided that I had to have it. So, now I do. And I love it more than before. Too pretty... (*Spams song*)