1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What are some ridiculous nicknames you gotten from wonder trade?

Discussion in 'Pokémon Games Discussion' started by Alysha9292, Feb 10, 2015.

1. What pokemon nicknames did you get from Pokemon Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire and did the nicknames ever made you laugh?

1 nickname I gotten was Yo'Momma but I traded it away because of the name and it was a Ponyta on lv 1.

AbbieEeveelutions likes this.
  2. I've recieved an Abra named ThereIsNoSpoon.
    I've also recieved a Kadabra that was nicknamed ThereIs1Spoon. :)

3. Shiny Lyni

Shiny Lyni 2016 Singles Football

I got a Noivern that was named something along the lines of "I'MBACK:)" once; I REALLY want to know the reason for that name. Did they wonder trade it and get it back immediately after? XD

4. Ghostly-Hedgehog

Ghostly-Hedgehog Formerly Colleen

Well I've gotten a Lickitung named MileyCyrus and a female pyroar named KatyPerry :p

5. It was probably because Noivern is a bat, and it could be just another zubat clone, hence "I'm Back"

ToxicSwamp likes this.
  6. I got a Zigzagoon nicknamed "PestRacoon". I kinda felt bad for it, because Zigzagoon is adorable and doesn't deserve a name like that. I suppose it was because you keep receiving it trough Wonder Trade nowadays.

7. A Fennekin named "Mulder". I'm not really an X-Files fan, so... >>

8. Now you need to get an Alakazem named "ThereAre2Spoons" and you've completed the set XD

9. Last night I got a Seedot named CumSucker. I rage quitted so hard XD

10. I once got a Dunsparce named "Jesus". I beleive it was sent by the Helix Fossil.

#11 DoctorRubix, May 19, 2015
    Last edited: May 26, 2015
  11. Strangely enough, I received a Lickitung named "MyDick." I put it up against a Haunter one time, just imagine - "Haunter used Tickle on MyDick." >_>

12. I once got a shiny Latias named Cinnabun. That night I celebrated.

13. I got a Gengar named Pokémon.
    Like, why would....

GoldenPath and BookyTheDragon like this.
  14. Haunter used Bite on MyDick. Thank you and good night.

15. "Trainer whitted out! Trainer ran to the Pokemon center to protect MyDick from further harm"

I'll be here all night

16. I recieved a Fennekin with Magic Guard that was named "FAILURE 17"... Someone was probably trying to breed one with Perfect IVs and the Hidden Ability. IVs probably weren't perfect, and the nickname was crap... But still, a Fennekin with Magic Guard. I was happy. Lol.

^That's like... Double reference... Bed intruder, and Hypno's lullaby. I think I love that Hypno. Lol.

BookyTheDragon likes this.
  17. I received a shiny her across named BrunoMars.

18. Jhan Garc

Jhan Garc Formerly AkenabeShiro

If only he was named Rocket...

19. Parz_The_Thyphlosion

Parz_The_Thyphlosion Formerly Primal_Groudon_Powers

a shiny rayquaza names blackman

20. It was in X Y but, i got a omanyte with name of Lord Helix

Belladonna Valkyrie and TomiLang like this.
  21. Few people will get this but I wanted to prank my cousin and send all of his shinys on wonder trade and I got a jynx named Ms.POPO

BlackoutSLM likes this.
  22. That's a terrible prank... Anyway, I received a magikarp literally named Dumb yesterday while wonder trading. Yeah...

Belladonna Valkyrie likes this.
  23. A Wailmer named "Your Mom" and a Jynx named "N Minaj"

TomiLang and The iFlare like this.
  24. A Sylveon named Kyubey, a Mankey named Dangeldor, and a Tropius named Fruit Basket.

25. When im wonder trading being crazy for shiny mews. I finally got one in XY. But what name i got? Take a look.

#MewSuxForever

HOW DARE YOU INSULT MY RACE LIKE THAT!

26. lol, i have got one like that before............. SOMEONE IS DISTRIBUTING LIES!!!!!!!!!!!

seel129 likes this.
  27. A level 1 Elgyem. Its nickname was Pokémon.
    Who? What? When-where-why?

28. A Feraligatr called "FRONTAL ASS" :@>=O In "Unova RPG"

#31 GoldenPath, Aug 11, 2015
    Last edited: Aug 12, 2015
  29. OH lol! i was WT right now and got a Golem named Q. Latifa

30. I was playing with my cousin, and he started Wonder Trading.

A Muk named SewerShiet.

PurpleTartan likes this.
  31. Cleverly spelt swear words seem to be quite frequent for me and also Jynxs with very racist nicknames, which I will not repeat. Dx

32. I got a Machop once with john cena. I also traded with my friend who is a SU fan and he kept giving me bird pokemon named Thirst or Thirsty and Salt/Salty. Very clever...:\=|:

33. I got a Burmy named God i kid you not >_< It was the grass version. Idk if any of you have seen it floating around WT. If you have I wanna know your reaction. Mine was "Wtfh" lol >< xD

34. I have a Tropis Nnamed Banana Head XD

35. Well,I got a Raichu named Elric(OhMyGodHeKnowsThatILoveFullmetalAlchemist),a Lucario named Goku (Are you serious? :/ ),and a Ninetails named Naruto(How surprising). The guy's game name was Anime, so I'm pretty darn sure he named all of his Pokemon after anime characters. :p

36. Just got a zigzagoon called FuckYou >_< (sesriously? :/) also got a Gabite named Gabby which i thought was cute ^-^

37. WT has evilll names on it just evilllll