• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Welcome to Trotious (Discussion)

How should we handle NPCs

• Only the person who created them can play them

Votes: 5 55.6%
  • Once an NPC is created anyone can play them

Votes: 4 44.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
most of it is good, but where did you get the Gastly and the Machop? If you can give me a good reason on how you got them before the first gym I'll let you keep them, if not you can get them later in the game. I mean you have a lot of pokemon for someone who just got out of the first route.

Hmmm, two? You're only allowed one partner pokemon. A pokemon you get from before you start. please choose one. you are only allowed six until the ranch is opened up to you, which isn't until after the second gym. You're going to miss out on a lot of rare pokemon before then.

Dead account

Previously Super Lazy Man
Cliffside gym leader

Name: Forter Al
Looks: he has a muscular and tall body, he wears some ripped black shirt and a normal Jeans
Pokemon: Hitmonlee, Machoke
Partner: Mankey
Personality: outgoing and intelligent, no one knows what hes up to

Last edited:
We already have a gym leader there. It's a fairy type gym that's supposed to be played by Spade, but I think he's away right now so I'll move his character into NPC status. I'll give him a notice beforehand though.

I thought that he was the fourth gym. Guys, it's ok if we have more than eight gyms. In fact, if we have more than eight gyms that would be great! (especially if the "NPC can only be played by the creator" rule is made real.) It gives trainers more opportunities. (And some might be closed down:x:) Just know I want this RP to thrive, even if I stop even if all the current members leave, I want this RP to last. WOW that got deep fast.O.O