• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Welcome to Trotious (Discussion)

How should we handle NPCs

• Only the person who created them can play them

Votes: 5 55.6%
  • Once an NPC is created anyone can play them

Votes: 4 44.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Magic Sparkle

Previously Sparkling Emolga
Is it still open for registering, if yes i have a trainer and a gym leader.

Name: Anora Gales

Looks: a pretty young girl with long bright brown hair and beautiful deep blue-purple eyes, she stand at 4'3".
She wears pink shirt and blue skirt. She wears white shoes and have a yellow flower earring with white petals.

Pokemon: Joljol the emolga, Haipy the skitty, Uni the shiny sylveon, spirl the spinda.

Partner: haipy the skitty

Personality: Anora is hasty, tricky and mischief, she doesn't give up easily and she hate losing.
She can be mean and rude sometimes, but she still kind, at least to her pokemons. She like to taunt her enemy but she still have a little weakness against cute pokemons.

Name: bolt Zippen

Looks: spiky yellow hair and bright blue-green eyes, Bolt stand at 5'3".
He wears yellow t-shirt and black pants. He wears blue shoes and bright green gloves.

Pokemon: lanturn, rotom, dedenne, raichu.

Partner: raichu

Personality: Bolt is nice and a bit tricky, he like to help and teach others on his battle. He gets excited easily, aspecially in good battles. A lot of times he saying words in his sentence that have connections to electric.

Gym: the gym placed in voltage city and you get the spark badge after beating the gym.

Tell me if i need to change anything

Last edited:
You change a couple of things. One pokemon with no evolutions CANNOT be starters. Two what city is your gym leader from. And three, what is the gym badge called. Simple easy fixes. If you have any questions just ask

Magic Sparkle

Previously Sparkling Emolga
Changed, is it okay now?

Also, how many characters can you have?, If its more than two i will probably make another gym leader.

One thing needs to be changed starters cannot be an evolved form... yet. This will change in the future, but not everyone has defeated the first gym yet. And the limit is two, but you can create an NPC gym leader.

A character that is played that isn't given much screen time. Right now we are clearing up the rules on NPCs. They are mostly here so then our world doesn't feel like a barren wasteland. although you can say that you see people no interactions are much more important to this rp. As they say 'Actions are louder than words'. And by having Characters that are unimportant, this world feels much more real.

WHOA WHOA WHOA One legendaries are illegal. Two fully evolved pokemon are not allowed... NOT UNTIL ENDGAME, unless you are planning to run a (late-game) gym or be an elite four. Three WHAT KIND OF BACK STORY IS THAT. Four no full shiny teams (which I'm guessing your planning to use) and please remove your application to the RP thread from the RP thread, it's spam.

I would rather have a character with no backstory than have a Marty-Stu in the RP. This is a group experience, one character cannot be stronger than the others without hard work on your part. And before you say My character isn't a Marty-Stu your character sounds like a Marty-Stu from a quick glance.
And one question. Did you read the Pokecharms rules? If you haven't then you better get well aquated because they are enforced here.

ok sorry to have bothered you just before i thought the first message was not sent and i did not get the first message i removed the legendary and i put instead candelure, gyarados, bisharp and crobat (if there There are pokemon you do not want to say too much) if not for the scenario of my character you can improve it if you want so that it sticks better to the scenario and you can please make me a summary of the scenario thank you if you accepted me

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
Name: Allie Silverstone
Looks: Blue hair with purple highlights (Not her natural hair color), black skirt and neon blue t-shirt with a black vest, black lace-up runners with purple laces, height of about 5'7, brown eyes
Pokemon: Kirlia and Vulpix
Partner: Eevee
Personality: She's pretty nerdy and immature, and loves to make friends with people. She can be rash, rushing into things and getting into trouble because of it. She is very defensive of her friends and family, and will protect them with her life.

Last edited:

Dead account

Previously Super Lazy Man
Bad news everyone, I'm dropping out of this Roleplay, i have no idea what the heck is happening and i didn't get alerts.. R.I.P Sam, 2019-2019 ((died because he didnt know what was happening))

@Lazy guy who loves to eat
NOOOOO WHO WILL BW THE GYM LEADER NOW!!!!!!!!!!! AND EVE'S RIVAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHO WILL TRAVEL WITH KARTOA!!!!!!!!!! WHO WILL BE HER LOVE INTEREST!!!!!!!!!!!!! Just asking
Name: Allie Silverstone
Looks: Blue hair with purple highlights (Not her natural hair color), black skirt and neon blue t-shirt with a black vest, black lace-up runners with purple laces, height of about 5'7, brown eyes
Pokemon: Absol and Gardevoir
Partner: Eevee
Personality: She's pretty nerdy and immature, and loves to make friends with people. She can be rash, rushing into things and getting into trouble because of it. She is very defensive of her friends and family, and will protect them with her life.
Two minor things I would change. One change that Gardevoir into a Kirlia. Two, Absol is kinda overpowered this early on. You can get an Absol after the first gym is completed. I hope that you understand these minor changes

Ok right now Eve is still having a gym battle. Nick and Anora are battling each other. And, Kartora and Crismon are about to battle. (from what I can tell) Not too much has happened.

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
@PlayfulShinx47 Understood! I will change both for now.

I changed Gardevoir to Kirlia and dropped Absol in exchange for Vulpix. I will likely catch Absol later, but I will wait until I get past a couple gyms.

NONONONONO All of those pokemon are BIG nos. PLEASE READ THE POKECHARMS RULES AND OUR RULES BEFORE POSTING. YOUR WHOLE TEAM NEEDS TO BE REDONE sorry I DON'T want to be shut down. We all just started on our journies so change your pokemon

Yes, no megas and no legends unless you get permission from an Admin. However, shinies are ok (in moderation) Also like I said, we just started so please limit yourself to weaker pokemon. Starting from and the second form if accessible early on. I would also except early bugs, like Butterfree. I'll only allow two shiny and you can't start out with one. Basically, your starter and first few catches, since you are new. All I want is to keep the game fair.