• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Welcome to Paradise Island!

(Cough cough it was Bisharp)

"I suppose I should tell you my name. I am Pea, and this is my Bisharp Carrot." Carrot nodded his head in agreement.

But Pea couldn't help but notice some pretty boy and his Weavile, thinking this other girl was referring to him. Unlike Bisharp, Weavile were disgusting thieves of creatures in her eyes. She would love to wipe the floor with it...if that man would allow her.

Omega stopped and backtracked to see a new trainer." Hey there new guy my names Omega nice to meet ya." He smiled happily and studied the weavile and the trainer. The weavile looked sinister and he didn't like the trainer, but he hid those thoughts in his head." Er I don't know about you but we should get going."

In which moment did so many dark types appear? At first Dia thought it was just Absol... but then there was this dark-soldier-like thing and this much smaller black thing with sharp claws. f she had learned a fairy type move she'd used it to get them to go... unfortunadely the only damaging attack she knew was confusion and that probably wouldn't affect them. Unlike Dia, Night was amazed by the Weavile's claws and the Bisharp's armor. Could Alba keep on hanging with those guys?

But Alba herself didn't feel so comfortable with that Weavile staring at her... so she tried to just ignore it, and failing every timw she focused on it to see if he had aparted it's eyes from her.

Could they just go? That Weavile was scary (and she really wanted to be alone with Syo).

As Syo talked to the appearently egocentric (and handsome) Weavile's trainer, she tried to start a conversation with the soldier like pokemon trainer "I suppose I should tell you my name. I am Pea, and this is my Bisharp Carrot."

"Oh, I'm Alba this Ralts from here it's Dia" the psychic pokemon aparted her look "and that Mawile over there is Night." she said, introducing her and her team "Where are you from? I've never seen a pokemon like that before..." asked Alba referring to Carrot.

Omega looked at Alba and smiled."Bisharp is a dark and steel type from Unova. It is known as the sword blade Pokemon. Bisharp pursues prey in the company of a large group of Pawniard. Bisharp finishes off the prey when it is caught." He laughed." They don't hunt humans I wouldn't worry if I were you." He walked up to the trainer and smiled." Hey there pea I'm Omega nice to meet ya."

"Yes, I do happen to hail from Unova. From Opeculid in particular. Pawniard, Bisharps pre-evolution, live on the nearby Route 9. " She didn't like this other man, Omega, very much. Too much of a know it all... "And yes, pleasure to meet you both. And I'm sure Carrot is happy to meet you both as well." Carrot looked indifferent to Omega and Alba, more interested in the Mawile, Night. Those were confusing creatures indeed, how did that small body support that giant mouth? Some mysteries were best left unsolved.

"That's a cute Ralts you have there. Her name is Dia, right? Reminds me of my own... Are you a beginning trainers, perhaps?" She asked Alba. Alba sure seemed like one, with a young Ralts, but Night seemed fairly Powerful. Hmm...this gave Pea an nice idea.

Corrin smiled looking as evil as his Weavile..... with a snap from his fingers the Weavile attack the already weak Absol. "Hey! Whats the deal!?" Syo yelled.

Corrin laughed. "What a pathetic dark type Pokemon." Corrin grinned wickedly at all of them. "Oh did I make the little boy mad? Ahahaha! Well short stack if you want to do something about it....... I invite you all to Crystal Cove City..... I look forward to seeing you there." Corrin said before leaving with Weavile.

Holly was so fixated on the person with the Weavile that she barely noticed Pea introduce herself. That guy...

Was so cool.

It seemed like he was fishing for Pokemon battles. Holly's heart beat a little faster. She swaggered forward and smiled broadly. "Oh, we'll be there alright!" she shouted with as much bravado as she could muster. Leavanny pulled at Holly's shoulder and let out a disapproving quaver, but Holly soldiered on anyway. "You'd better prepare yourself, kid! We won't hold back!"

She turned back to the group distractedly. Her face was still flushed, and she couldn't get that guy out of her head. Someone not afraid to be bold... She hoped they would meet again soon.

Leavanny just shook her head and bemoaned being stuck with Holly.

"Sorry about that," Holly said before turning to the green haired girl. "You're Pea, right? I'm Holly. Nice to meet you." She paused. "Oh, and is Absol okay, Syo?" She shot a glance at Syo's Pokemon, just now registering some concern. As cool as Corrin was, attacking an injured Pokemon was pretty low.

Omega spat towards Corrin's direction." If you pick a fight with anyone it should be me not a weak Pokemon you scum!" His voice laced poison and Scorch appeared and snarled at the weavile." We should go to Crystal Cove City. I'll wipe the floor with his weavile, literally!" His fists tightened and he looked at Syo." Dude are you okay?" He asked and then looked at pea." Hi pea I'm Omega, heck I'll just say it. I'm Omega Carvine, son of Johto celebrity actors David and Emily Carvine, Champion of Johto."

"Its people like that I can't stand......... people who abuse the strength of a dark type Pokemon...." Syo held Absol. "To Crystal Cove City we go...." with eyes narrowed Syo took Absol to the Pokemon center.

Omega didn't wait for the others and ran after Syo." Do you want me to carry Absol for you? Blitz won't mind helping." He smiled and looked at Absol." I overdid it sorry bro." He said in a solemn tone and looked to see the Pokemon centre looming in the distance." Can I fight that guy or will you?" He asked.

"Thanks." Syo said. "Absol would mad if you held back on her.... She's that proud." Syo let out a deep sigh. "You can but I have my own reasons for fighting him... It's people like him.... They're the reason why dark Pokemon have that bad stigma around them." Syo said hugging Absol tight.

Dia hugged Alba tightly as she heard Omega's explanation about the Bisharp, she would have to learn some fairy type attacks if she didn't want to die between all those dark type pokemon. "Calm down Dia, everything is going to be okay... I think." afortunadely, Omega added one thing more " They don't hunt humans I wouldn't worry if I were you." Alba smiled "Did yu hear that? We don't have to worry!" but Dia was still scared, specially since she wasn't a human.

"Yes, I do happen to hail from Unova. From Opeculid in particular. Pawniard, Bisharps pre-evolution, live on the nearby Route 9. " Alba just nodded. She had heard about Unova... even though her knowledge about the pokemon of that region was reducted to Leavanny, the pokemon her mother wanted to get. She had actually studied more about Johto and Kalos, the last one because of the fairy type studies that took place there. And about Johto... her grandmother was from there, now she was in charge of Hoenn's pokemon day care.

Night liked to think she had bonded with the Bisharp. He (OOC: is your Bisharp a he?) had all the qualities she could admire from a pokemon and she couldn't wait to see him on a fight or, better, fighting him.

"That's a cute Ralts you have there. Her name is Dia, right? Reminds me of my own... Are you a beginning trainers, perhaps?"

"Yeah, she's Dia. Do you have one two? That's cool! Did you alredy get yours to evolve?" that girl, Pea, seemed to have way more experience than she did... like almost everyone in that place "And well... I started training Dia about a year a go and... it hadn't been easy. When I met her she only knew how to growl at other pokemon, and traveling with her was quite dangerous, so I spent the most of that year trying to teach her an attack... and I finally did it. That's when we started wandering around. We met Night, my Mawile, at Dewford town. I don't know what she was doing there, but she liked stealing things from the citizens. It was a really hard job to catch her... Dia wasn't strong enough to fight against her, so all we had was strategy. I was so lucky I catched her. She's super strong!" Alba said those last words excitedly, to slowly leave that sudden confidence behind "But I wished she listened to me more often. I know she likes me... somewhere deep in her heart."

Alba forgot everything about her conversation when, from the corner of her eye, she saw the Weavile fastly attack Absol. "Wha-?!" "What a pathetic dark type Pokemon." criticized the Weavile's evil and egocentric (but still handsome) trainer, to start teasing Syo. Dia, who was already scared because of the Bisharp, was now crying in panic. Night would have gotten mad but... that Weavile was amazing! It had hitten Absol so fastly... wow, she wanted to be that fast too.

"Syo!" She approached like Omega did as soon as she saw him getting ready to leave "I- I can still borrow you some potions or something... she's too weak, at least to help her on the way to the pokecenter..."

Thankfully Alba wasn't a dog, cause if she was, she would be flicking her tail from side to side in that moment. Anyways, she still had to pretend not to be happy in that situation but, who could blame her? Syo was just so cute... "Here you have" she said, tending him a potion.

Blossom had been happy Syo had found his Pokèmon, so she had gone off to one of the island's hotels. She had checked in, gotten her key, and was now residing in her room. She had been playing video games mostly, as Blossom had always found them fun. Blossom saved and exited out of the current game she was playing, and checked the time on her phone. She smiled in a relaxed manor, and stretched. "Frost, why don't we go back to the Pokèmon Center and get you more food? I'm running low on some." Blossom admitted. Frost only nodded in response. Blossom slipped shoes on, motioned for Frost to follow her, and walked out of the door. Once Frost had gotten out of the room, Blossom closed the door and locked it. She smiled to herself, and made her way to the Pokèmon Center.

"Thank you Alba." Syo said tending Absol with the potion. "She still needs to go to the Pokemon Center. Will you come with me?" Syo asked. The teen really liked her company.

(Ooc: Ye Carrot's a guy)
That scumbag that had misinterpreted Alba's question happened to have attacked Syo's poor weak Absol. Mental note: Crush that man in Crystal Cove.

But she had more important things to do first!

"Alba, just a minute." Her idea wouldn't if she walked off with dreamy hair! "I'm sorry if this is so sudden, but...I have an offer for you."

She took out a piece of stationary, crumpled, but usable, and a pen. Scrabbling down some numbers on it, she handed it to the novice girl.

"I'm interested in training you. You don't have to follow through if you don't want to, but if you accept, there will be no regrets, I promise that much. Call me later if your interested in becoming a better trainer."

And with that, she gave a pat to Alba's back, and disappeared into the crowds, Carrot lagging not too far behind.

She hoped Alba accepted. It would be dreadfully boring travelling alone, and the thought of having an apprentice was very appealing.

"She still needs to go to the Pokemon Center. Will you come with me?" Alba's heart started rushing after hearing Syo's invitation; after all that happened, he still wanted to go with her? Maybe this time... for the first time her heart didn't choose wrong in giving her a crush. "I-" but when she was about to answer, Pea interrupted "Alba, just a minute. I'm sorry if this is so sudden, but...I have an offer for you."

Alba was curious about what Pea was going to offer her... she didn't have much money to boy things, if she wanted to fight gyms she'd had to spend it in potions and that sort of things. She felt even more curious when the girl started writing something ona piece of paper.

"I'm interested in training you. You don't have to follow through if you don't want to, but if you accept, there will be no regrets, I promise that much. Call me later if your interested in becoming a better trainer." Pea just gave her the paper, where she wrote down some numbers, probably her phone. Alba didn't even had time to give her an answer when she walked away. She sighed, saving the phone number in her bag so she could call her later on. Then, walked back to Syo.

"I'm sorry, it was just... nothing." she answered avoiding eye contact, she was too nervous "Hum... Of course I could go to the pokecenter with you..."

"Thanks." Syo said. He found her shyness kind of cute. With Absol and Alba, Syo made his way to the Pokemon center.... Although his scatter brainedness got him lost a few times.

Alba spent a good part of the way thinking about which topic to talk about. They got lost a few times in the city, since none of them seemed to know it very well... even though, she was glad he was the one leading the way, she had a had a spinda like orientation sense.

"What drove you to get an Absol?" she finally asked "I haven't met many trainers who wanted them... you know, because of the bad luck and all..."

Syo gently put Absol down. Standing straight up he glared at Alba. "Okay first Absols are not bad luck so get that idea out of your brain." Syo growled at her. "Absol is known as the disaster Pokemon. They can feel great disasters like tornados through their horns. They try to warn everyone around them but do humans listen? No. That's why so many die. My Absol tried to save a whole town and they nearly killed her." Syo said. "Dark Pokemon already have a bad stigma..... Maybe before you judge them....." Syo pulled out a photo and handed it to her. "You should get to know them..... Like I have."

Omega put his hand on Syo's shoulder." Don't worry I used to have a special dark type that I loved but he got pokerus and I couldn't help him anymore. He lives back at Johto with my nan." He smiled and Blitz popped out, after looking at Syo he picked up Absol and began walking to the Pokemon centre. Omega smiled as he thought about his hydreigon Gamma helping his nan with the garden.

Alba had turned the awkward silence into an even more awkward conversation. Now she felt guilty for misjudging Absol... she decided to take the blame and apologize, but right when she was about to do so Omega appeared from... somewhere.

" Don't worry I used to have a special dark type that I loved but he got pokerus and I couldn't help him anymore. He lives back at Johto with my nan." he said as he put his hand on Syo's shoulder. Was he there with them the whole time? Oh god, she had to pay attention to the people around her more often.

Omega looked at Alba. His Holo Caster began to ring and he opened it, he gasped as the picture of a blue haired girl formed." Hey there numbskull." She smiled playfully and a Aggron smiled at Omega." Hey Sarah! Hey Iron!" He looked at Sarah quizzically." Why are you talking to me?" He asked and Sarah blushed." Meet me at the Carnival. You'll be in for a surprise." She laughed and ended the projection." Ok then where's the Carnival?" He looked at Alba." We should go dark type hunting later. You never know who you'll catch." He smiled and turned to Blitz.

Syo felt bad for getting so upset at Alba. "Hey I'm sorry I just get so worked up about it....." he said forced a smile at her knowing how much she liked to see him smile

" We should go dark type hunting later. You never know who you'll catch." offered Omega, but eve though she had learned her lesson she wasn't quite sure if she wanted to go hunting some "Maybe later on," she answered nervously "I don't think Dia is ready to fight Dark types... the only attack she knows is confusion and... well... not like Night would be really helpful surrounded by dark types."

Then, Syo spoke to her again, she didn't feel quite ready to look him in the eyes still "Hey I'm sorry I just get so worked up about it....."

"Oh, no, it's okay..." Alba answered, at least she had a chance to try apologizing... again "I'd get mad if there was such a rumour about my pokemon too... I should be the one apologizing now." she trued smiling back, but she didn't know if it worked since she was to emvarrased to smile naturally. She distracted herself with some eevee evolition passing by, the ice one--mental note: research about other region pokemon, it would be necessary if she wanted to travel with those experienced trainers--, to then spot the pokemon and it'strainer to the... PokeCenter! "There it is! The PokeCenter!"

Omega watched the Glaceon pass." Pretty strong looking Glaceon I'd say." He admired and began walking with Syo." What even is the Carnivals name and what city is it in?" He asked despairingly. How was he going to find her if he didn't know where to start looking. Blitz trailed after his trainer, happily watching people do their chores and he admired how busy it was.

As she walked next to Omega and Syo, Alba could appreciate all the culture that seemed to conglomerate around the PokeCenter. There were ladies selling local craft, musicians playing some music and lots of food stands with local recipes Alba was dying to try. She specially had to keep herself from stopping at a small stand filled with local berries and other spices.

" What even is the Carnivals name andwhat city is it in?" asked Omega forcing her to divert her attention from the food stands. "A carnival?" she thogght outloud, she had heard about that somewhere "I think my brothers were talking about visiting one, but I didn't hear anything more about it. I don't think it should be too far from here anyways; they wouldn' travel to another city to attend a carnival."

Omega smiled. It turned to a grimace as a reporter for the news show ran over to him, making quite a racket even through the busy hustle-bustle of the streets." Oh no... Alba either run or stay with me and the cameras, your choice." He said politely and the reporter reached him." Oh my well here is Omega Carvine and a friend of his I presume. Tell us, why are you here Omega? Aren't you supposed to be in Unova?" The reporter spilled these words and Omega had to stay calm, discreetly showing how irritated he was." Well sir first of all Univa has had a bad storm recently and all travel stopped. I came here for a break." He smiled politely and motioned towards Alba." I have made some new aquaintances and I am challenging the gyms with them."

"Wait... what?" Alba asked confusedly. NOW THERE WAS A CAMERA IN FRONT OF HER! She didn't listened to what was happening... was she on an interview? "Hum... am I suposed to say something?" she asked to Omega, who stood behind her appearently knowing more than her about what was happening "I don't know how I even got here..."

Now people across the whole street were staring, maybe they thought they were some kind of superstars... the closest to a show she had ever had were her karaoke nights back in Petalburg.

Omega looked at her." The camera isn't on right now. Compose yourself and look into the camera. Ready?" He asked and the camera panned in on Alba." Hello miss might we ask your name?" The interview began with a series of basic questions including hometown and reason for being here. Omega watched from a bench near by.

Syo sighed in relief. It seemed like the press didn't recognize him, Syo Black a member of Kalos's elite four. He waited as Nurse Joy took care of his Absol. Tyrunt was napping on the bench next to Syo.

Omega saw Syo on a different bench and slipped away from the cameras." Lucky you. They didn't see you." He smiled and sat down." You know how hard this life is. You take it so easy I can't do that. Why?" He said as he stood up. He walked into the pokecenter and handed Swampy's pokeball.

Syo stayed out of sight however.................. Tyrunt woke up. He was hungry and wanted more puffs from Omega. So he ran like a little kid over to Onega tugging on his pants. "No Tyrunt!" Syo said.... Rather loudly....

"Well... I'm Alba, from Hoenn..." at least questions were quite easy to answer, but with the nervous she was she couldn't be so sure she would be able to answer them all "Petalburg, exactly... I just started training pokemon and... well... I thought it would be nice to travel around some other region..."

"And tell me, how did you met Omega Carvine?" the interviewer continued.

"Omega?" that was what all the thing was about? But why dod they want to know things about Omega? And why was she answering those questions?! "Well... it's sort of a long story... It all started when we were walking around the city and heard an Absol cry, my Mawile ran after it even though I told her not to and..." she basically told everything without even thinking, she just wanted them to get away "... so now we were heading to the PokeCenter to heal my friend's Absol."

The questions continued and continued like they weren't going to stop... ever. Dia's head started hurting again like Night's belly; she was laughing too much at her trainer embarrasing situation.

"Okay, thanks Alba for this interview. And don't change the channel, you won't want to lose the next chapter of 'The vulpix next door'."

And like that, they started walking away. Alba slowly began feeling more relieved as stopped feeling observed.

"You owe me a big one." she told Omega as she approached him "I don't know why they wanted you or why I had to answer those questions, but it wasn't nice, that for sure."

"No Tyrunt!" exclaimed abruptly Syo as his Tyrunt began running like a hyperactive little kid. Alba was perfectly familiarized with that attitude; it was a hungry pokemon and she distinguish it in every pokemon species.

"Your pokemon seems hungry... there are some few stans over there... I can buy him something if you want."

Of course, she had various hidden intentios under that offer. First of all, helping a baby pokemon was always a good excuse to buy food... and so a way to talk to Syo. Of course, he wanted Omega's pokepuffs... but she needed to visit the food stands too.

Omega bent down to tyrunt and gave him a pokepuff." Alba. You didn't hear me earlier then did you? The reason they wanted me is I'm the son of Johto celebrity actors David and Emily Carvine, champion of Johto. That's why they wanted me." He sounded quite sad as he stood up." I'm hungry we should get some food." He said and went over to a good stand. He came back with steaming hot poles of local cuisine." Dig in." He announced happily. As he sat down a old woman approched the group." Hello dear." She said. Omega gasped and looked at her." Nan?"

Syo was suddenly all stiff. "Don't look at don't look at me...." He mumbled but an interviewer looked at him. "...... No....."

"Is that?......Syo Black! What a score the champion of Johto and a member of the elite four in Kalos!" The interviewer rushed toward Syo.

"NO GET AWAY!!!!" Syo yelled at the interviewer. "Tyrunt help!"

Nope Tyrunt was following Omega going hold me hold me.

Omega looked at his nan." Excuse me one moment nan." He said and ran to Syo." Sorry but Syo Black doesn't feel well please leave." He asked politely and the interviewer huffed." Yes sir thank you for the interview." They left and Omega looked at Syo." Man you really need to work on those people skills." He smiled playfully.

Susan Kindstone, Omega's grandmother, waltzed up to the group and gave a bow." Hello dears my name is Susan Kindstone, nice to meet you." She said and a pokeball in her bag opened. She saw tears in Omega's eyes as the hydriegon formed." Say hello to Omega please Gamma." The hydriegon took the advice to the extreme and hugged Omega. Tears welled up in the corner of his eyes and he let go.

Omega gained his composure." Nan this is Syo Black and Alba...?" He said and she nodded.

"My people skills are fine! Those interviewers just get in your face." Syo said sticking his own face into Omegas until their noses touched and holding it before pulling away. "Hi there." Syo said to Omegas nan. He stretched out his hand to her when..... Tyrunt started wailing. He was throwing a fit. "What's up with you?!" Syo said. Tyrunt sniffles and stretched out his tiny arms. "Really your throwing a fit cause no one will hold you..... Goodness..." Syo picked his baby Tyrunt up. "Now behave you little stinker."