• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Welcome to Paradise Island!

Susan looked at the tyrunt." He is very young." She observed." Omega I need to tell you something." She continued without a response." Your parents are here. It's not bad news don't worry." She said and grabbed her bag.

Omega stared at her." Why are they here?" He asked and ran what's just been said through his head." Syo, do you and Alba want to meet my parents?" He asked and he looked at his nan. She waved goodbye and left. Out of nowhere a Meganium crashed into him." Owww! That hurt." He looked at it and smiled." Oh Serenity its you. Wher..." He was cut short by a blue haired girl.

Sarah smiled." Numbskull in here." She laughed and hugged him." I was going to surprise you at the carnival butnevermind." She laughed and stepped away. Omegas pokeballs opened and his team greeted Sarah." Hey guys you look so strong." She opened her pokeballs and her team came out. A Milotic, empoleon, shiny audino, Mawile and aggron appeared." Peace, King, Beauty, Trap and Iron were desperate to say hello.
Serenity already found you." She smiled as Trap approached some girl with a Mawile.

Like the wind, Silver and her pokèmon were out of sight. No ways were they gonna go near what they just saw. "Dang, he's over there...got to stay low...or high, he doesn't have a flying type, I know that..." Silver mumbled and returned all her pokèmon except Flappy and Noble. She climbed onto Flappy's back holding Noble tightly against her chest.

"Fllyyyy!" Flappy screeched as he took off into the sky. "Hey! There's Syo and Omega and...some other people, let's go down to Syo!" Silver exclaimed and Flappy dived down, but almost landed on Syo's head . "Oh well, hmm? What's that? On the tree?" Silver asked herself as she got of Flappy and strolled up to the tree, looking at the poster. "Carnival? Jeez, not another one..." Silver said, shaking slightly.

"Pix! Vulpix!" Noble exclaimed, then he started running towards Omega, stopping by his feet. "Not again...." Silver mumbled and slapped her forehead. "Fly..." Flappy mumbled and also slapped his forehead.

The carnival was tonight just outside the town they were all in.

If anything Syo just wanted to be alone with Alba for a bit. Syo didn't even notice the Pokemon flying past his head. His mind was somewhere else.

Burnt. That's how she would described the dish that her Gardevoir attempted to make. It made a distinct crunch as she crushed the charred, blackened, sad attempt to mimic a waffle...maybe?

"Excuse me Sprouts, what...is this?"

"Food." She replied. Sprouts was rather to the point and literal. "No, I mean what type of food." "You should be more specific in the first place. It's something I call, "gridded pancake"... Some may call it a waffle."

"Sorry, but, it kind of...sucks."

"Next time, cook your own then." "Listen, this room is nice and all, but I'm getting terribly bored. Plus, you smoked it up." The room she was referring towards was a small hotel room she had rented for the night. It was a more comfortable sleep than a bench. "I suppose a walk would be nice. After all, I could meet this Alba girl you've been babbling about. And her Ralts."
-----
Later, Pea and Sprouts did indeed go for a walk. Yet somehow, they got caught up in a nearby carnival. They probably were distracted by something, and walked in without realizing it. Of course, everything here was likely ludicriously expensive. Unfourtunately for Pea's wallet, Sprouts was distracted by some cotton candy, and obviously wanted some. "Can't we just get a small one? After all, sweets are probably good for the mind." "Fine, but just this once." The line wasn't terribly long, but was still a decent wait. They'd be there for a while.

Alba didn't know if she was the luckiest girl in the world or a soul in disfortune. Not everyone finds a Kalos Elite four and a multiple league champion by running after a pokemon. But now she was afraid of finding cameras... the whole time. Now the group that had started with just Syo and her walking to the PokeCenter had grown to the point of becoming a bunch of people she hadn't seen in her life.

There two woman talking to Omega and this girl who came from the sky riding her Flygon (it was a Flygon, right?). The worst part was that everyone seemed to know basically everyone... except for her, of course. The only one that wasn't having fun like her was Dia, who just wanted to go back to Petalburg and eat some homemade cookies--and if possible, leave Night there in the island--. Night couldn't say the same; she was shocked as soon as she found a Mawile walking to them. She couldn't remember the last time she saw one of her same species! There weren't Mawiles where Alba found her. Truth be told, she wasn't even sure if she had met another Mawile before.

"Hey lets get out of here." Syo said smiling at Alba. Absol was okay now, trotting up to them. "No offense to Omega and his nan but..... I kind of want to spend some alone time with the cute girl next to me." He said smirking at Alba.

Omega and Sarah began talking." Wow you became Sinnoh Champion. Awesome Sarah!" Omega smiled and Sarh gave a big smile." Trap what are you doing?" She asked the Mawile. Shran to pick the Mawile up before she was embarresed by Trap. Peace the Milotic looked at the trainer and smiled politely. Siren accompanied her." Dont mind them sisters." Omega said and the Milotic did a synchronised bow infront of Alba." I think they're teasing you." Sarah laughed and called back her Pokemon. Omega copied her." Guys is it alright that we split up. I want to spend some time with my friend?" Secretly they were going out but they kept that quiet.

Silver smiled at Shasta. The Espeon was levitating Fang so he couldn't move. Rabbit ran over to Noble who was trying to get Omega's attention. Ray and Flappy were talking in a conversation while poor Fang struggled in the air.

Sliver laughed when her Shiny Mightyena was flipped upside down in the air, then summersaulted to the left, then the right, whatever, it was just very amusing to watch a pokèmon that can't fly or hover be in the air.

"Pix!" "Vee!" "Shush! Shasta's trying to concentrate here!" Silver should to her two pokèmon, who turned and watched the helpless Mightyena get flung around in the air. Even Flappy and Ray started watching the show.

This also caused some people to also turn and watch, much to Shasta's enjoyment. Fang, however, was embarrassed from head to toe, letting a Espeon fling him around like this.

Omega and Sarah waved goodbye to everyone and left to go to the carnival. They first decided to eat and went to a fancy restaurant. they chose a table in a obscure part of the outside garden and ordered." I got really bored not being able to go on adventures with you." Sarah confessed." But you had to stay with your parents." Omega retorted.

A while later they had finished and left the restaurant. Fireworks dazzled the crowd and they stood there admiring the beauty. as the last fireworks sparkled. Omega smiled at Sarah and hugged her. they stood there in the hug until...

Silver ran through the bushes and gasped. "W-What?!" She exclaimed, shocked. Noble shot a Ember above the two, lighting their faces. Flappy flew silently above them with Ray. Rabbit was huffing and puffing at the sight. Fang was levitating still, but was watching intently at Omega and his 'friend'. Shasta stood silently.

Overall, the two were surrounded by Silver and her Pokèmon. Flappy flew to a space and stayed silent as he watched the couple. Ray flew around in a circle above Omega and the girl, keeping the Ember in the sky so their faces were nicely lit.

Omega and Sarah stopped and looked at the Pokemon." Oh no it's silver's Pokemon that means..." Sarah looked wary and pointed at a bush that was rustling." Come out." She commanded and they shuffled their feet from embarresment." ER hey there."

Silver came out of the bushes "Hi" She said plainly. "I was running away from someone but came across you guys, what a coinkidink" She said and laughed, rubbing her forehead. "I've got you now!" Someone shouted. "WHAT?! How did you-?!" Sliver exclaimed and a figure moved around in the sky, well that's not wy she stopped mid-sentence.

Her back was now pressed up against the ground, her hands and feet tied together and her mouth taped. "Mmmfff!" Silver let off a muffled cry. Her pokèmon froze, not wanting to be ripped away from their trainer again. The Ember was put out, then there was dead silence.

Omega and Sarah ran to Silver and looked at her." You ok?" Omega asked as he tugged at the ropes binding Silver. They turned to look for the person." Where are you?" They shouted in synchronisation.

"Hehe, I only want the girl, she has a special pokèmon that master is DYING for" He said, the figure looked like a Shiny Flygon with a trainer on its back. "Hand her over, or I'll use-". "Flllyyy!!!!!" Suddenly, there was a loud screech from Flappy, and a huge slap-like sound. Noble set the ground below them on fire, witch the two fell in.

"Owowow! Let's get out of here Flygon!" The boy shouted and flew away with his Flygon. "Mmm- Thank you!" Silver exclaimed and hugged Shasta who was biting off the ropes that were binding her legs together. "Nice timing" She said and stood up, dusting herself off.

Omega and Sarah helped silver up and brushed the mud off of her." Who was that?" They asked her and looked at the floor where the figure had been." At least he's gone." Omega said and almost in unison the 2 teens released their Pokemon." Blitz help her to the hospital." He said and the electivire lifted her into his arms." Beauty use recover on her." Sarah asked the Audino who complied and helped nurse her injuries.

"Guys, I'm fine, your lucky that it was me that came out of the bushes and not someone that had a camera, well, I do but I don't ship" Silver said and got picked up by Flappy, who then set her down. "What and I gonna tell Shadow?" Silver asked as she looked at her bruised hand.

"I've been through much worse, thrown down a cliff, fell into a volcano...." Silver continued a list of things that should of killed her. Her pokèmon were now looking directly at Omega and Sarah, but Noble was only looking at Omega, a growl really to erupt from his throat.

Omega looked concerned." You need to be more careful." He suggested and he looked at Noble." ER... Is he meant to be like that?" He asked and Swampy made his way inbetween the 2." Swampy don't." He commanded but the shiny Swampert didn't move.

Alba didn't thought her heart could race so much, like it was going to run away from her chest at any moment. "Uh..." she smiled "Of course... I mean... I'd love too" she answered to Syo. She felt like walking on a dream...

Noble's fangs bared, he ran to Omega, jumping straight over Swampy and latched himself onto...something. Be threw the object off Omega, the creature was a black Meowstic. He quickly flew away when Noble gave a threatening growl.

"Yep, Noble never growls at someone without a reason" Silver said and picked up her Vulpix. "Don't worry, soon we'll get the stone out of your belly, then it won't hurt anymore".

Omega cursed softly and smiled." Thanks Noble." He exclaimed and Sarh smirked." Beauty can get the stone out." She exclaimed and the audino stepped towards the Vulpix." If it's ok she can get it out." She said and Serenity the Meganium gurgled softly. She walked towards Silver and smiled." Looks like she likes you." Sarah exclaimed and then stopped for a minute." Wait have I introduced myself to you?" She asked and sighed." My name is Sarah Denito, Champion of Sinnoh and dating Omega Carvine." She smiled and stood there.

Syo smiled and took her hand. "Let's go to that carnival huh? I heard they have a Ferris wheel!" Syo said and started walking with her holding her hand in his. Absol thought the sight was really cute.

Alba wasn't expecting for him to hold her hand, now she was twice as nervous as before. What if she started sweating or something? Or what if she did something wrong? Everything was going to perfect for her to mess it up! She always messed up almost everything and she just didn't want to do it just for that time... "Let's go to that carnival huh? I heard they have a Ferris wheel!" A ferris wheel? It had been so much since she last got into one! The last time she could remember was with her father, she was just six years old. Of course, she was quite sure it wouldn't be the same with a guy. "A Ferris wheel?!" she suddenly found herself excited about the idea "Yeah! Let's go!".

Night rolled her eyes. Alba was now holding hands with Syo just like girls did in these cheesy movies she watched until late at night. They weren't going to kiss right? That would be disgusting. Ugh, humans were so strange...
The Mawile turned around to find her partner, Dia, about to cry, probably because she didn't liked Syo to be so close to her. What a crybaby, she had to learn to be more independent some time!

Silver smiled "Um, Noble, is it fine if they take the everstone out of your belly?" Silver asked, gently rubbing the Vulpix's head. "Pix!" He exclaimed, happy to get the stone he swallowed out of his belly. "Thank you guys so much" Silver said and nodded happily. She set Noble down and he scampered to the Audino (Hopefully I spelled that correctly). The rest of Silver's pokèmon went and stood behind her.

Smiling Syo walked to the carnival with Alba. "If we go on the Ferris wheel now then we'll have an awesome view of the firework show." Syo said. "After that we can try out some of the games and foods they have out.... Sound like a plan?"

Syo smiled at her. "Great! Let's go then!" He said. Absol was left to babysit Tyrunt while Syo and Alba had fun at the carnival. As they waited in line for the ferris wheel Syo smiled softly to himself. At a carnival with a cute girl! Don't mess it up Syo..... As they boarded the ferris wheel, Syo wondered if he should kiss her during the firework show or not. Either way his found himself looking at her lips..... one way or another he was going to kiss her. The ferris wheel was like a giant pokeball and it slowly made it's way around. Standing at the window, Syo took in a deep breath. Okay.... don't be nervous about kissing her.... just go for it.

The carnival was way bigger than Alba expected, and hosted a larguer number of people than she expected too.

Alba and Syo took a short walk around it before arriving the Ferril wheel She had some troubles with Dia before riding it... the small Ralts didn't want to let go of her leg. She finally got it with Night's help, if not... well she'd probably spended the whole night with her pokemon hanging from her leg.

At first, she felt nervous again as they boarded the Ferris wheel... the place was so tiny and everything would be so easy to mess up...

A explotion interrupted her thoughts as thousands of sparkles illuminated the night sky. A smile scaped from Alba's lips as the fireworks started. There were so many and it made the night look even more colorful than it already was!

She turned around to face Syo, who was staring right to her. Did she have something in the face? Oh god what embarrasing...
Alba's surprise increased when she found him getting closer to her. Was he going to kiss her? Oh god, she was so not ready for that, she hadn't even had time to put some lipstick on! There were so many things that could go wrong and...

Everything stopped when their lips met. At first, she was scared, she could mess everything up without even noticing but... why not to give herself a chance? Wasn't that what she wanted? Besides... she didn't felt like doing a bad thing... maybe it was just right.

Dia had spent crying since Alba aparted her from her side. Did seriously that guy worth more than her? He was a guy she had met that same day! She had been with her for a year, there was no comparison!
Night didn't even try to comfort Dia, she wasn't going to calm down until Alba came back... or even later. It was so embarrasing to be her partner right in that moment with so many pokemon walking around there.

Looking around, Night found a small cotton candy stand. That was right! Whenever Dia got sad (which was quite common) she always gave her something sweet. She preefered bitter things anyways, but it seemed to help her somehow. She started walking to the stand with the intention of getting (or stealing, it was her speciallity) some to Dia so she would stop embarrasing her, to find a tall white figure. Oh god, it looked like an older version of Dia.

Floyd flung upwards out of his bed as his alarm went berserk with ringing noises. The sound of fireworks crackling and bursting began to get closer and closer. Floyd, in a panic, flailed around desperately trying to find his alarm so that he could turn it off. Unfortunately, in the midst of it all he tripped over while trying to get out of bed and landed flat on his pale face. After five minutes of just lying down on the ground, Floyds alarm eventually turned itself off.

After getting dressed in his signature jeans and navy jacket Floyd flung a white scarf around his neck and snatched a brown satchel off of the couch just across from his bed. He proceeded to pack the satchel full of goods like potions and spare clothing. Floyd grabbed four pokeballs off of a bookshelf on the southernmost wall and crammed them into his satchel as well. He made his bed, packed up everything in the room and turned off the lights while running outside to the deck of the ferry.

There it was, Paradise Island. The most widely known battle resort in the entire pokemon world. Floyd took his glasses and slipped them onto his purple eyes while marveling at the spectacle of fireworks going off in the night sky. An extremely loud fog horn echoed throughout the ship and island as the ferry grew closer and closer to Shell Beach Town. The big white ship slowed down while it docked, Floyd was very excited. His brown laced shoes hit the sand, he was finally here. A cold breeze ran through Floyds short brown hair when he walked over and into the visitor center.

To his surprise, there was no one there. Everyone must have gone to the carnival a bit further away from here. Across the room was a small modern desk with some brochures on it. Upon obtaining a brochure and skimming through it, Floyd found a page with a map. Since a carnival was going on, he decided to make the most of it and head over.

Bright colorful lights and the sound of chatter and laughter illuminated the place, it was quite a sight to behold. Floyd walked through the countless crowds and people before coming across a cotton candy stand. The more he thought about buying some, the more he hungered for it. Floyd quickly gave in to temptation and walked over to the stand. Out of the corner of his eye a particularly colorful firework emerged, distracted and perplexed, he strode right into the wall of the stand and tumbled backwards before finally falling on his back.

"Ouch..." Floyd mumbled.

Last edited:
When Syo finally broke the kiss..... His face was all red and his nerves showed in his face. Did she like it? Did she even like him? Maybe this was a bad idea after all..... He did only just meet her but..... It felt so right to him. "........ I.... Umm...." He was way to nervous now to talk. Syo started twirling a lock of his blond bangs.

Absol and Tyrunt were with Night and Dia. Both Pokemon tried to cheer Dia up best they could but to no use. So Tyrunt started crying too. Absol gathered both Pokemon up into her arms. Poor Dia cried cause of Alba leaving her behind for Syo and Tyrunt was sad that he couldn't make Dia feel better. Her horn started to resonate..... Something was very wrong....

Omega watched as Beauty used recover. Light resonatated inside Nobles stomach and it dissolves then reappeared on the floor." It's done." Sarah exclaimed and Omega planted a light kiss on her cheek." Let's go to the carnival!" Omega exclaimed and they waved goodbye and left Silver. They walked into the humid and lively Main Street of the carnival and browsed the stools. Sarah smiled at Omega." What?" Omega asked and he was jumped on by a gardevoir and gallade." What? Oh hey Yin." He smiled at the gardevoir." Yang where's mum and dad?" He asked the gallade and it spoke telepathically." Your parents are further up the carnival Main Street. We're glad you are here as your grandmother said she saw you." The gallade was very posh and sometimes it got on Omegas nerves." You don't have to speak like that." Omega smiled and Sarah run and hugged the 2 Pokemon." Hey guys been a long time hasn't it?"

Silver sighed "Alone with you guys again, let's get going" She said and returned all her pokèmon except Noble, Who was standing beside her. "Let's go to the carnival, Maybe we can find a friend, maybe my brother is there too!" Silver exclaimed and started walking to the carnival.
"Urg, places like this reminds me of the pranks that they managed to pull off, I actually feel sorry for myself, being such a wimp" Silver said and sat down at the entrance of the carnival gates, obviously out of the way from the people that was walking in an out. Noble looked around to see if there were any familiar faces, but none came in his view. Noble rubbed his nose against Silver's cheek, trying to cheer her up. The girl was about to break into a river of tears. Everything in her life went wrong. The only creatures she actually had was her pokèmon, it was only them that stayed by her side. Only them that protected her from the Seviper that was going to kill her. The only ones that actually showed love and sympathy towards her...

Alba didn't dare to apart her eyes from the floor. What had just happened? DID SHE REALLY KISSED HIM?! That... just couldn't be real... maybe some accident happened while they were in the Ferris wheel and now she was in a coma, because everything seemed so good to be something that happened to her. "........ I.... Umm...." a chill ran through Alba's back as Syo opened his mouth. Oh god, she did something wrong, of course. How could she thought she had a chance with him? She was just a mess of girl that couldn't even get her Ralts to evolve, there was no absolute way she could get a succesful date with a Kalos Elite four. "I'm sorry..." she nervously said "I... It's... just... Ugh, this isn't working, right?" Alba tried to look aat his eyes but... no, it was imposilbe, she felt too embarrased.

There was a really long line to get to the actual Cotton candys, she'd hate to be one of those poor people making the line... Afortunadely, she wasn't a human, she was a pokemon and she had a really pretty face she had used for getting what she wanted before, she just had to search for someone to steal food from...

And there it was, the perfect victim, a Munchlax eating two cotton candies at the same time, he shouldn't have much problem at giving her one, right?

She approached him slowly, looking at him with a innocent appearence and slowly letting some tears roll down her face. She got the Munchlax attention almost inmediatly, who stopped eating to stare at her. "Mawile?" she asked, trying to whipe her eyes. The pokemon loked at her moved by her actuation, but still without tending her one of those candies!

Things got worse when she spotted from the corner of her eyes one of the trainers Alba had met earlier that day, Pea, now without her cool Bisharp but with an old Dia. Oh god, if she saw her stealing she could tell Abla and that would get her into a really boring punishment. She better worked faster if she didn't want to be caught.

She leaned on the Munchlax body as she continued to cry, feeling the normal type's heart racing. Poor guy, maybe he had a crush on her now. That was when Night's horn did the rest. With her huge jaws, Alba took a cotton candy while he was distracted. When the Munchlax noticed it, she fastly kissed him on the cheek to leave him confused... and take the other candy. He was fat enough to survive without a second one.

Then, Night flew back to where Dia was as fast as she could.

"Not working!?" Syo said. Now he was nervous and scared. Does that mean she didn't even like him and he kissed her!!! "So...... You don't like me?" Syo said. "..... Cause I really like you!" Syo covered his mouth after just blurting that out. Syo's face was now red like a tomato.....

Sprouts couldn't help but watch a Munchlax get tricked into having it's cotton candy stolen. The thing looked dazed, perhaps confused at the mixed messages he received. Was he just an unwitting pawn? Or was that Mawile hitting on him? Confusing, really. Hilarious to the Gardevoir, though.

"Heh, did you see the look on that Munchlax's face? Almost as funny as when Celery got stuck in your hair, and you had Carrot chop him off."

Pea shivered at the mention of that event. The memory of that hack job were pretty bad. "Uh, I prefer not remembering that. But what're you on about?"

"You didn't see? That Munchlax had his cotton candy stolen out of his hands by some charming Mawile."

"That's odd. And rude. Where'd that Mawile go?"

"Over by that Ralts. Speaking of which, didn't that Alba girl you were talking about have a Mawile and Ralts?"

"Yep. Wonder why their alone though. Seems rather irresponsible. Let's go check them out. Cotton Candy can wait."

Pea got out of line, the Gardevoir reluctantly following her. Towards the little criminal and crying little Ralts. However, Sprouts couldn't help but feel something...off. She couldn't finger it, but there was definitely some bad vibes somewhere.

Pea crouched down next to the two, but Sprouts stayed up. Something was coming, but what? "So um, what're you two doing by yourselves?" Pea asked. Hopefully these were Alba's Pokemon. If not, she just looked dim.

Tyrunt was also crying. Syo had asked Absol to look after Alba's pokemon. Absol had been trying to get the two pokemon to stop crying but Tyrunt was sad that he couldn't cheer Dia up and Dia was just....... Dia..... Her horn was telling her something was wrong. That she needed to get the others back to Syo and Alba. Her fur stood on end when Pea approached them, even though she knew that this Trainer wasn't the threat she was sensing.

That's when a pair of goons wearing all black showed up not to far from them. "Now I know I heard an Absol around here...." One of them said.

"Mawile!" Nigh said coldly as she tended a candy to Dia, who looked moved at her and received the cotton candy. She calmed down a bit, even thoigh shebwas still sobbing. She looked very lame there with a tearful face while eating desesperately a cotton candy.

Then Night heard some steps on her back, when she turned around to look at who it was she opened her eyes widely. They had caught her stealing... maybe if she ate the evidence fastly they wouldn't be able to prove it.

Night ate the second cotton candy with just one bite of her horn and smiled at Pea. If someone asked, she didn't stole the candy that Dia was eating, the Munchlax gave it to her.

"So um, what're you two doing by yourselves?"
she asked, even though she didn't have how to explain it. Dia still didn't know how to comunicate with humans telepathically and she seriously doubted that Pea could speak Mawile. None of them had repaired in the Gardevoir a further away from Pea.

"Now I know I heard an Absol around here...." not so far from where they were, they didn't look nice.

"Not working!?" Syo said. Now he was nervous and scared. Does that mean she didn't even like him and he kissed her!!! "So...... You don't like me?" Syo said. "..... Cause I really like you!" Syo covered his mouth after just blurting that out. Syo's face was now red like a tomato.....

Absol's low growl could be heard by the other Pokemon as she was crouched protectively over Tyrunt.

The goons in black looked at each other. "Find it."

Alba just stood there in shock after Syo stopped talking. She wanted to say something but no words came to her mind...

What am I doing? she asked to herself He just said he likes me, just answer him back and let's have a cute date at the carnival! It isn't that hard, come on Alba!

But she was just too confused to just answer back as if nothing had happened. "I... I..."

Okay, let's stop this. Just... tell him the truth, what could go wrong? If you mess it up you just pick your pokemon and run away, never see him again and just pretend that you never visited this Island, you never met him and continue your life dealing pain with ice cream. It isn't that hard.

Alba took a deep breath in and... "Look, I like you too, okay? Since the first moment, even though you had this pokemon I was really scared of and... and... I thought you just got a really bad picture of me. But then I thought you liked me, and a few minutes ago I thought otherwise again and... bow Ijust don't know what to think!"

Oh god, now she said too much. Can't you just do something right?

Night smiled excitedly. She had finally got the action she was needing when those grunts approached. She was already missing the feeling of bitting someone.

She fastly ran to them and stood in the middle of their way to Absol and Tyrunt, facing her huge mouth-like horn to them, ready to attack whenever it became necessary.

Dia was about to have a panic attack. Alba wasn't there to help her and some dangerous men she hadn't seen in her whole life were approaching. She tried uselessly to hide behind the Tyrunt, ready to use her confusion in whoever tried to approach... sad thing that it wouldn't give them more than an annoying headache.

Syo started laughing. "You know your really cute when you're flustered." He said smiling sweetly at her. Putting his arms around her waist drawing her close to him, Syo kissed her once more. "You feel the same way I do.... That's all I need to know." He said softly with a purr in his voice.

The grunts glared at the Mawile in their way. One pulled out a poke ball. "All we need is the Absol as well as Corrin's Weavile right? So we have no need for these weaklings." The grunt said and out of the poke ball came Houndoom.

Absol growled and yelled at the grunts and at Night trying to get her to come back to her and the others.

"Hey, where are you going...?" Pea watched as Dia, terrified at something, ran behind Syo's Tyrunt. Poor thing. Meanwhile, Sprouts watched as the Mawile...didn't Pea say her name is Night, or something? Er, anyways, walked towards some shady looking folk. They said something along the lines of "We need the Absol. Not this weak thing." And then they sent out a Houndoom, most likely to attempt to get rid of that Mawile. The poor thing was going to be burnt to kingdom come if she didn't help! (Well, maybe she was exaggerating a bit...)

Without waiting to tell Pea or get commands, she charged a pink ball of energy in her hands, before launching the sphere at the Houndoom. It was a Moonblast attack, probably her strongest and flashiest attack. Hopefully it took their attention of the Mawile...