• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed We Prowl The Streets | RP

The morning seemed to come somewhat quickly, and as always, Olivia was the first to stir. She stretched, and yawned, poking Henry to try and awake him. When her boyfriend failed to arise from his slumber, the Espeon sighed, and decided she would have to call the meeting herself. "Um... Okay!" yelled the Espeon, sounding strange for her usually mellow voice. she hopped atop a platform which was poking out of a wall. "I call a meeting!!"

FroakiesFrubbles

Previously pokeyman
Jax woke up very quickly. He moved to a sitting position. "Wait, wah..." He was still half-awake. "W-wah-what's going on?" He was kinda spooked by the sudden noise the Espeon made. He looked up to notice that the sun was coming up. Already....

Thorn quickly bounced up to her paws, hearing Olivia despite her sweet and not-so commanding voice. She blinked a few times before noticing the platform where the Espeon stood, somewhat dazzled by the amber sunlight the sun was already radiating; the clouds failing to provide any cover right now. She noticed another Pokémon was awake, too. Later, they'd have to all get acquainted. Thorn scrabbled to be somewhat directly under the platform, before pacing back a bit, her head upwards, facing Olivia.

Henry stayed sleeping, since he had been with Olivia for so long, he'd been de-sensetised to her wake-up calls. The sun was certainly dazzling, and Olivia smiled at the Pokemon who were beginning to stir. "Well... once everyone has awoken, I will fill you in on the rules of this place. Don't worry- there aren't many!" she joked, her voice still relatively feeble.

Lucky groaned and climbed up to his feet. "Good. No rules are good rules." He said, stating one of his major beliefs. If rules are made, there made to be broken. The Luxio streched out his body, but his hind left leg slipped a little. Lucky caught it quickly and stepped up to the others.

The whole night, Faith was awake in the corner of the ally way. Every time he heard a sound he got scared. Then, in the morning he heard Olivia's call for a meeting, got up and walked over. Did everyone forget about me? He thought, I hope not. But they might have. No one's talked to me since I fell asleep.

Last edited: