• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed We Prowl The Streets | RP

YOU MUST SIGN UP TO RP!
ALL DETAILS OF THIS RP ARE LISTED IN THE SIGN UP THREAD.
[ https://pokecharms.com/threads/we-prowl-the-streets-discussion-6-spaces.18509/ ]

Henry and Olivia worked tirelessly through the night putting up little posters all around the town, for all to see. The Umbreon and Espeon split up, even in the danger of the street nights, to advertise the banding of their new gang. In a way so no human could read it, the posters the couple had set around the town read,

meet henry and olivia in the south boulevard alleyway. they are making a new gang- the prowlers- who will be a family- and they are recruiting the first six pokemon to arrive.

FroakiesFrubbles

Previously pokeyman
Jaxter stumbled onto one of these posters. He read it. Gang? That sounds like fun. South boulevard alleyway? He hadn't been in Lumiose city for very long, so he didn't know where it was, but after a while, he found the correct place. "Hello? Anyone here? I saw your posters!" He yelled out in his cute, cheery voice.

"Don't worry, Livi!" Henry chirped kissing his girlfriend on the forehead. She nuzzled into him, missing his warm body temperature from when they were sleeping earlier. He continued, "I'm sure someone will appear."

Olivia smiled, and nodded. The Espeon murmured, "We've been working on this for months... our real family!" she cooed, fantasizing of their lives as the leaders of this gang. As if on cue, they heard a voice, and Henry went bounding toward it, Olivia close behind him.

There stood a Pachirisu, and a very cute one at that. "Look, my love!" Olivia chimed, her ears pricked up. Henry gave a warm smile to the other.

"So... you're our first recruit?" the male said, as Olivia intertwined her tail with his. "What's your name?"

FroakiesFrubbles

Previously pokeyman
Jaxter smiled. "My name is Baxter! Hello!" Jaxter replied. "I saw your poster. Being in a gang sounds like fun!" Jaxter smiled more, his cheeks giving off some electricity. "I wanna join!"

"Hi, Jaxter!" Henry chimed. "I'm Henry, and this is my girlfriend Olivia." Olivia offered a nervous smile to Jaxter, her eyes tracing the paved ground. Henry poked Olivia with his tail, smiling as he always did.

"Um, yes. Nice to meet you.
And, uhh... welcome to the Prowlers."

FroakiesFrubbles

Previously pokeyman
"Yay! Did I do good?" Jaxter stood there quietly, and cutely. "What do we do exactly?" Jaxter didn't read the poster fully and therefore didn't actually know what they were going to do.

"Well," Henry began. Out of the Eeveelution power couple, he would do most of the talking. "We're gonna need more recruits, but basically- we'll be going on adventures. Bringing peace, and all that- nyahaha!" giggled Henry, anticipating how fun it would be. "Our aim is to make the Lumiose streets less dangerous for strays."

FroakiesFrubbles

Previously pokeyman
"That sounds fun! What work would we have to do. Work sounds boring..." Jaxter was also a bit lazy. His cheeks stopped producing electricity. "I don't know my way around the city yet, maybe you could help me with that?" Jaxter suggested.

"It'll be fun! We'll fight bad guys," smiled Henry, offering Jaxter a big toothy grin. His scarlet optics sparkled, and Olivia looked adoringly at him. "Yes..." the Espeon murmured softly.

FroakiesFrubbles

Previously pokeyman
"Cool!" Jaxter responded. "All though I'm not really that good at fighting..." It was kind of true. Jaxter couldn't really use a lot of moves. He couldn't even use electric type moves well. He could use Charm really well though, but that was practically useless...

Lucky wandered down the streets of the city. As the Shinx walked down, a sign caught his eyes. "Starting a gang. Huh." He said in his quiet and short way. The pokemon quickly memorized the location and started his way over to the alley.
Lucky soon made it to the alley, where three pokemon stood. An Umbreon, Espeon and an electric squirrel. "Hey. Still open to join?" He asked as the Shinx walked over.

Thorn swiveled her head around, bothered by the street-lamps above. Lumiose was dazzling at night, but her eyesight adapted to the darkness of the night easily- and the little sources of light just became bothersome. Still, she carefully made her way past two dozing Skiddo, gently lifting her head skyward to notice a poster. She blinked, realizing the posters were littered everywhere, now shocked that she hadn't noticed them earlier.
She took another second to scan what was read- a gang. Sure, it was a long walk from Rogue Plaza- where Thorn had found herself after tarrying- and she wasn't quite fond of the South Boulevard after a certain encounter- but the 'Prowlers' seemed worth it.
Thorn let her steps echo as she recalled a quick way to find her way to the alleyway. She crept by silently, noting other Pokémon were there- none that seemed to be the aggressive kind.
"Hello?" she pondered, straying closer. "South Boulevard Alleyway- for a gang?" she added, just in case.

Henry nuzzled into Olivia, trying to be comforting toward her. "Don't be nervous, my love. This is going to be our family!!" Henry then smiled down at the Pachirisu. "It's okay. You'll learn a lot more moves!" Olivia nodded silently, before noticing a Shinx come toward them. Unlike her usual personality, she approached the electric Pokemon.

"Um, h-hello..." stammered the Espeon, smiling softly at the newbie. "Of course we are! Um, welcome to the Prowlers. I'm... Olivia." she continued. Oh, she was so excited- even if her quiet tone didn't quite signify that. And then, another voice- and another Pokemon to go with it. Henry grinned as he too noticed Thorn, and the Eeveelution couple promptly made her way open.

"Hi!" chirped Henry, his ears twitching happily. "Wow, Livi, it's all coming together, I told you people would show up!"

"I, uhh... apologize for his loudness." murmured the Espeon. "I'm Olivia, and that's Henry. Welcome to the P-Prowlers..." she gulped. "Who are you?"

Thorn observed the growing crowd. "My name's Thorn." her ears flicked and flattened as she spoke again. "What exactly are we going to do here?" I'm sure someone's already asked. Hopefully, I won't be a bother.

The other certainly wouldn't be a bother: in fact, Olivia had already anticipated she and Henry would have to explain themselves quite a lot at first. The Espeon smiled, and poked Henry with her tail- she still felt a bit nervous. "Oh, uhh... we're gonna clean the streets of Lumiose! Bring justice, and stuff- and make the city a less dangerous place to be. We'll be a family- provide for eachther, help eachother, and things like that! Nyahaha!"

Faith was walking down the steets for countless hours mumbling. Then, he saw a poster and read it. After he was done reading he walked over to South boulevard alleyway mumbling to himself. "Why did he release me... why..." the Ralts was still mumbling when he got to the ally. "I-is this the place those posters said to meet?"

Last edited:
Olivia looked up, and walked over to the Ralts. It looked rather scared, and Olivia knew that feeling; when her trainer abandoned her, she had felt the same way. Luckily, she had met Henry, and they had hit it off... And now they were here. "Yes, it is." murmured Olivia softly. "I'm Olivia, and that Umbreon over there is Henry." She said, motioning to her boyfriend.

Faith looked at the Pokemon in the ally and saw a black and red Pokemon and two a electric things. "Well because my trainer abandoned me, I'll help you guys." the Ralts showed a faint smile on top of all his sadness. Kirlia was thinking about when his trainer left him at winter 1 year ago. He had to beg humans for food and warmth. But, most of them just walked past him.

Last edited:
"Oh, you poor dear..." murmured Olivia sadly, her brown eyes growing soft. "My trainer abandoned me too, when I evolved. They didn't want an Espeon, but..." Olivia sighed, closing her eyes.

"Well my trainer abandoned me because I wouldn't evolve into a Kirlia." and so many more reasons, thought Ralts. Then he looked down and sighed. "I just... just HATE humans so much!" Ralts backed up onto a wall fell onto the ground. He was asleep.

Last edited:
Lucky kicked over a revive he found walking over there. "Here. Its fine." Lucky said blankly. The Shinx walked over to the Espeon. "Why are you silent?" He ment about the pokemon's quiet speech. It's not exactly normal.

Brian sprinted to South Boulevard Alleyway as soon as he saw the poster. “I’m not... too late... am I...?” he panted. He regained his breath, and stood up firm. “I saw the poster. My name is Brian.” He saw the whole group standing there and was a bit intimidated. ‘What if they don’t like me? What if they don’t accept me?’ he thought to himself.

While Faith was asleep, he had horrible dreams about how his trainer left him by the Poke Mart. He was In Lumiose City at the gym. "Go Faith!" and Faith's trainer sent him out. The gym leader had Magneton use thunder it hit Faith and he got knocked out. A few minutes later, his trainer released him and yelled, "because of you I cant get my fifth badge! You are so weak! I don't need you any more!" and he walked away leaving Ralts in the blizzard, Freezing.
He was wiggling around than woke up.

Last edited:

FroakiesFrubbles

Previously pokeyman
Jax (I gave him a nickname ♥) was silent because he did not know what to say. "Oh, you were abandoned..." Jax said. "I feel the same. My trainer said I was too weak to be of any use..." Jax felt really sad now, he tried to hold back tears. He loved his trainer, and was really happy around him, and then Jax just got released.

Brian sighed and looked at the floor. “I myself was abandoned, too,” he said. “My trainer loved me, but then he caught another Riolu and left me at a motel.” He kicked a rock into the street. “That’s why I wanted to join. I hated humans ever since my trainer left me, and I wanted to pay him back, personally.”

Olivia looked at the Shinx, confused, until she realised what he had meant. "Ah... well, I... I don't... I'm a bit nervous, you see, around all these new Pokemon," explained the Espeon, biting her lip a little bit. enry, on the other hand, then made his way over to Brian, who had recently announced himself.

"You're the last one! ...I think," chirped the Umbreon happily. "It's great to meet you. Welcome to the Prowlers. I'm Henry," he continued, showing his shiny white teeth Hnery and Olivia stayed silent during the conversation about trainers. It seemed many of them had been abandoned- Henry too, when his trainer obtained a Sylveon, and cast him off to the streets.

"Yeah," Henry sighed. "Trainers suck. But we have eachother, now." he said.

"Yes!" Olivia said. "We prepared wonderful beds for everyone-"

"We stole pillows from the hotel."

"Henry!" scolded Olivia, playfully batting him with her paw, and the Umbreon giggled.

"Sorry, my love. I had to."

FroakiesFrubbles

Previously pokeyman
"I don't think trainers are bad." Jax added. "I think some can be really nice! And others... Well, some trainers don't care. I think we just got unlucky and got caught by bad trainers." Jax was still loyal to his own trainer, as he had only recently been abandoned. He still liked humans, even his own trainer, despite his trainer abandoning him.

Thorn remained silent as she listened to the quick tales the other Pokémon had to say. She couldn't exactly recall or pinpoint a memory involving any long-lasting experience with a trainer- or general human. "I haven't met many trainers," she somewhat pointlessly added in, her ears perked upwards in mild interest.

"Yeah, not all of them are bad..." agreed Olivia, scowling at her boyfriend. "Henry ust likes to overexaggreate, is all."

"Nyahaha! You got me!" laughed the Umbreon, feigning a 'surrender' sign with his paws. His ears then pricked up to see the Zorua talking, yet again. A grin graced his features. "Really? Lucky you!" he joked, in his usual way- Henry would find a way to get a laugh out of almost everything.

FroakiesFrubbles

Previously pokeyman
"I miss my trainer..." Jax mumbled sadly. "He wasn't bad at all. He fed me, took care of me, and then he wanted me to battle, and I was too scared to move. Then, he dumped me..." Jax fidgeted with his fur. "Anyways, it's getting dark, and I don't like the dark..."

"They only care about power." Henry said, unusually cheerily for the tone of what he said. Olivia gave him a strange look, and then nodded sadly, as if partially agreeing with him. The Espeon then looked towards the Pachirisu, and smiled warmly.

"Like Henry said, we stole pillows from the Hotel Filosoof, for beds. Feel free to claim one," she murmured, in a motherly tone, before nuzzling up to Henry.

Thorn felt a pinch of sympathy for the fluffy Pachirisu; left alone like that after all that time with someone. Maybe Henry was right- being lucky about only spotting a trainer while tucked away in the shadows. She left her thoughts and nodded to Olivia. "Must've taken time to prepare all of this. Especially since there's only two of you." of course the Eeveelutions were devoted- the posters advertised not only a gang; but a family. The Prowlers were a shot at a family for not just her, but some of the others here. Thorn somewhat regretted her comment and waited for any of the others to say something.

FroakiesFrubbles

Previously pokeyman
"Ooh! I want a pillow!" Jax said, looking up to the Eveeloutions with gleamy eyes. "Pick me!" Jay didn't understand that everyone got a pillow. Jax's cheeks started sparking. The dark was scary for him, and his Cheeks sparked when he was scared. "So, what will we do when we wake up tomorrow?"

"It most certainly did!" Olivia giggled. She had dreamt of a family like this ever since the first moments in which she found herself abandoned. "I'm so happy everyone showed up... Henry and I have been planning this for a long while."

"Truer words have never been spoken," Henry giggled, his scarlet eyes sparkling as he looked over the newly banded Prowlers. He was so happy to see a rare expression of hope on Olivia's face- before now, his girlfriend had been fearful and somewhat pessimistic, but now he could feel the hope radiating off of her.

Olivia, on the other hand, giggle a little at Jax's excited comment. "Everyone gets a pillow. You just have to pick one," the Espeon murmured in her slight tone. "Why don't you all become acquainted with eachother, rather than just us? Tomorrow, we will lay down the rules. They are loose rules, so don't worry." Olivia murmured, her throat beginning to dry out. She wasn't used to speaking as much as she was at the moment.

FroakiesFrubbles

Previously pokeyman
"Okey Dokie!" Jax responded. He didn't really need a pillow, his fluffy tail was enough, but he wanted one anyone. He took the pillow and sat on it. "Uhhhh.... Who will introduce themselves first?" Jax didn't want to go first, speaking was hard work. He laid down on his pillow which was the size of him.

"We're heading to sleep now," Henry murmured, informing everyone of their tiredness. "It's been a long day for us, but you guys don't have to nod off just yet!" the Umbreon continued, as he and Olivia took the double pillow that was nearest the front.

The Eeveelutions curled up with eachother, both entangled lovingly in the other's form. Henry kissed Olivia on the forehead and the Espeon smiled, nuzzling into his chest. "I told you it would be okay, Livi!" giggled the Umbreon, resting his head atop Olivia's own.

"I'm so glad." Olivia said, closing her lovely brown eyes. "Goodnight. I love you," she continued, wishing her boyfriend sweet dreams.

"I love you too. Can I curse anyone who tried to hit on you?"

"No." Olivia replied as she drifted off to slumber.

FroakiesFrubbles

Previously pokeyman
"I think I'm tired enough to go to sleep..." Jax was tired. He curled up into a ball on his pillow, and shut his eyes. He looked quite cute. "Sweet dreams..." Jax started dreaming about his Trainer, which turned into a nightmare. You are not good enough. No one likes you. You are weak. You suck. He kept hearing voices in his head. A small tear rolled down his face as he slept.

Brian picked up a pillow and laid down. He thought about his trainer, who abandoned him for another of his kind. He hated him deeply for that and wanted to join a group to get back at him. He knew that his trainer still lived in Lumiose and that he would see him sooner or later. He drifted off to sleep, dreaming about what they would do tomorrow.

Lucky shook his heads to the pillows. He refuses to use anything human. "I'll pass." He said to the others, while spreading himself out like he normally would before he joined them.

Thorn watched as the others headed off to bed. Well, so much for getting to know everyone. She decided to pick one of the last remaining pillows, setting it only slightly farther from everyone else. After a while of just blinking and gazing off, she turned in and dozed off, curled up.