• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Was It Worth It?: A Fallout RP

"If I had hostile intentions, I would have already tried to kill you. Raiders aren't smart." Blaire replied. "I understand the caution, though. So, you're from a vault?" She asked. The Pip-Boy on his arm was a bit of a giveaway, plus, that fish-outta-water look. Usually means a Vault Dweller out in the wastes for the first time.

"Messed up? How?" Blaire asked. She had heard about Vault 54, but knew nothing about it. Back home at her Vault, Vault 58, everything had been fine. The Dwellers lived normal lives and seemed pretty happy, for the most part.

"According to the notes I read directly from the Administrator of Vault 54's journal, most of the vaults weren't even meant to preserve human life. They were for conducting sick experiments under the guise of protection. Only about 17 of them were actually what Vault-Tec said they were." Jay said, frowning. "I took the journal for myself. Take a read later if you want." The Dweller tossed the journal to Blaire. "Now as soon as you're aboard we can head out."

"Right." Blaire agreed, grabbing the journal and taking a seat. Ryder sat next to her. After rubbing behind his ears, she began reading the journal. "What is it?" Ryder asked, since none of the others were around. "A journal, apparently from the Overseer of Vault 54. Apparently the Vault was used for experiments, and most of the others were, too." She said, thoroughly reading through it.

The man had been walking for quite some time now. His feet ached, but he was so deep in thought that he didn't notice. Roxie stopped outside of the Mixem Building. The man almost ran into her, but managed to stop just in time. Roxie started speaking. "I have conducted a thermal scan of the area and have detected 3 humanoid life forms, a robotic entity, and two canine-like animals. The Vault 54 dweller is part of the three humanoid life forms. I suggest we go inside this building in a peaceful fashion as to not cause alarm." The man looked at the doors of the building. "Alright, let's go." He walked to the doors and opened them. "Hello?" His voice reverberated throughout the almost empty building.

Last edited:
(Uh... the group is outside.)
"Master Jay." Dexworth said, scanning the area. "I am detecting a lifeform and a mechanoid inside of the former Mixem Corporate Warehouse."
"Really?" Jay replied. "What do you think we should do?" he said, asking Blaire.

The man walked into the building and started searching around. "Anyone here? Hello?" Roxie was walking around, conducting scans. The robot came to a deactivated protectron amd stopped. She pulled what looked to be a USB plug out of one of her "hands" and plugged it in to a port on the other protectron. They stood still for a moment, then unplugged the jack from the other protectron. "This protectron has been in Standby Mode for nearly 100 years. It's battery has run out of power since then, but its memory chips still had data on them. This model is a Factory Protectron and its main purpose was to greet people at the door, along with manual labor. I have downloaded several phrases for enhanced conversations." The man looked over. "Handy feature. Is there anything else you got from it?"
"Negative," Roxie replied. "We still need to search for the Vault 54 dweller. He is still in this area."

"See what this person wants. According to your Mr. Handy it's just him and a machine, right? It's unlikely he's a Raider, but he could be some really skilled dude." Blaire replied. "Of course, we should proceed with caution, but no reason to act with guns unless he clearly means harm."