• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Warriors To The End

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello. Welcome to a world where you have the ability to do anything. Use your powers to save the world. Just fill out the info.
Name:
Hometown:

Here is mine
Name: Lucas Williams
Power: Omnitrix (Ablility to turn into aliens)
Hometown: Bellwood
Crush: N/A
*****************************************************************************************

The rain poured as Lucas was inside a cafe, drinking his tea. He shrugged and kept the warm drink in his hand.

Outside the rain continued, it would go on all day it seemed.

Lucas took another sip, just as 2 cop cars drove past with a red SUV in front. "It's hero time!!" Lucas said, heading to the streets, slamming his watch. He transformed into Diamondhead. He now was chasing the cars, his blades sharp.

Last edited:
Name: sienna
Power: ghost fairy
Hometown: bellwood
crush: n\a

Sienna watched the police cars drive past. She then sees a living Crystal Man chasing beside them. "Wut" she asked. she then spread her pink wings and followed them.

Diamondhead threw several blue crystals at the SUV. The car went flying. He then jumped in the air and created a giant crystal arm, which caught the car. "Now.." He picked up the 2 burglars. "This show has come to a shiny end." He threw the burglars down.

nick flew with airjitzu to his brother and said "sup how are you doing today bro " He was wearing a purple ZX suit. "oh crud, it's raining!" he yelled.

As the police took the burglars away, Lucas smiled and headed to the cafe. He turned human and continued to drink his tea. After he was finished, he headed outside.

Name: Dylan
Power: Darkness, Shadow
Hometown: Springfield
Other Info: He wears clothes like that resemble an Umbreon. he can summon a dragon. A ghost dragon.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Dylan saw 3 weird people. He followed them to a cafe, where he saw a boy with a strange watch. He waved to him, expecting a smile or something.

Lucas looked at the odd kid and held up his middle finger. He then walked off, pulling his hood over his face and headed to the store, sighing.

looks over at the shity window. sees cafe and wants to go but is stuck in work doing a bunch of paperwork. "why did i choose this job when i knew i was gonna be doin this all day?"

Name:Brennan McGregor
Power: Lightning (shocking isn't it?)
Hometown: Pallet
Other Info: wears long black jeans and a very small jacket with a blue shirt under it.

Last edited:
Dylan sighed but hoped to find new Friends soon but it got worse they came in the cafe the my have thought Dylan left and the where by me:@

nick ran inside the cafe and went to where they where selling drinks "can i have some coffee to go please":) and the manger said "sure thing dude and 3.99 please" nick paid 4.00 the boy said"thank you!!".

lunch break comes around. "imma go to de cafe anyone want anything?" everyone said what they wanted and some said na. so i went to the cafe to get everything.

He peacefully walked down the street kicking rocks.He looked at the blazing sun. And wondered who lived here in the wonderful city.

Last edited:
Name: David
Power: Darkness and metal
Hometown: Arizona

Other Info: mom and dad died when he was born

Last edited:

Teapot

Virtual Duck Enthusiast
Staff member
Administrator
Okay, this is nowhere near in line with the rules. Read them, please, and be sure you understand them before posting again.

Thread locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.