• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Warrior Cats: Tropics Life

Nightpaw was slightly curious about Echowind's question, looking at Featherpaw with respect and slight curiosity. "The next Gathering is soon, very soon I think," she answered, thinking about the only time she went to a Gathering which was after a few kits became Apprentices. She then thought of Whitepaw which had only resently became Echowind's Apprentice and was still a bit new to everything.
"Lets go to camp then."Featherpaw started her way to camp,not looking back to see if the two Jungleclan cats.She then thought of Whitepaw,who had recently became medicine cat apprentice,Featherpaw had never gotten a chance to talk to Whitepaw sense Whitepaw had never went to the Moon cove with Featherpaw.

Nightpaw's POV

Nightpaw walked behind Featherpaw, making sure that Echowind was still near. "Echowind, how is Whitepaw doing?" She asked, looking at Echowind as she thought about how Whitepaw was recently appointed Medicine Cat Apprentice.

Featherpaw kept silent,not knowing how Whitepaw ever acted,she was probably very nice despite the fact she was in Jungleclan,well,Jungleclan medicine cats and medicine cat apprentices were always very nice.

"Hmm. Both Splashkit and Otterkit aare certainly of age now." Shinestar mumbled. "Yes I will hold a ceremony for the apprentices soon." SHinestar informed the Waveclan deputy. "And I will definitely consider Rabbitfang as a mentor for one of those two." Shinestar paused in thought of something else on his mind. "Tell me Adderfur, are there any apprentices soon to become warriors? There's many cats here that I can't keep up with every cat."

Adderfur POV

Adderfur thought for a moment before saying, "Yes. I think that Buzzardpaw is ready to become a warrior. Inexperienced as he is, he will need careful guidance from his senior warriors, but he is already capable of many things that I am, not to mention an uncanny knowledge of herbs. Sparrowpaw will still need more training, but I think that Featherpaw is ready to receive her warrior name." He stopped and held eye contact with his leader.

flint-n-steel

Previously hollowhead_
Otterkit was still walking around. He then remembered that Rabbitfang would've liked an apprentice. He instantly rose from an absent minded smile to a really excited smile. He knew Rabbitfang would be a sweet, kind mentor. He just made it better for himself, the excitement was unbearable! He sighed, and calmed down a bit. Two seconds late he jumping around in excitement. He then was walking joyfully. He encountered Rabbitfang, "Hi, Rabbitfang! I hear you wish to have an apprentice, I hope you become my mentor!" He laughed. He was clear about it, cause that's just who he was.

Rabbitfang POV

Rabbitfang was strolling around the camp. It was moonhigh, about time for everyone but the patrol and the guards to rest for a while. As she walked over to grab a bivalve, she was confronted by Otterkit. When he spoke to her, she was elated. Adderfur must've talked to Shinestar!
She purred in amusement. "Yes, wouldn't that be magnificent? Your ceremony is tonight, right? And look at you! Your fur is all knotted from the ocean!" She playfully nudged him.

flint-n-steel

Previously hollowhead_
"Wait, really?" He asked curiously as he looked at his fur. He instantly began licking his reddish brown fur. A few minutes of licking later, Otterkit's fur was all proper and stuff. There were only some fluffs here and there. He then turned back to Rabbitfang "Yeah. I think the ceremony's tonight." He said calmly as he looked at her with blue eyes. His tail sprang up as he was quite excited, showing the tip of white color at the tip of his tail. His toes which also had a white tint to them, were tingling from the excitement. The last few days, he had been climbing up trees and digging holes, In case those skills were needed in future patrols.

Echowind pov

"Oh, Whitepaw? She's fine. I gave her a break today, and she's spent it sleeping in! She trusts to fast and too easy, though. You've been an apprentice for a while now, Featherpaw. Got any tips? Uggghh. Hating this sand." meowed Echowind.

Last edited:
"You should teach her about herbs and Starclan first,but really Starclan first,because that's a really important thing about being a medicine cat,reading signs from Starclan."Featherpaw said.

Nightpaw's POV

Nightpaw was keeping up with the conversation, taking mental notes about all the new information. "I'm glad that Whitepaw is doing good. Maybe she just needed a little rest, she is new to being an Apprentice and all. She would need some time to adjust," she said, keeping her broad shoulders up with posture and her tail half up but not all the way since it was WaveClan territory.

Bronzepaw pov

It was now Starclan's time to shine; the sun had sunken, the moon watching the land. Bronzepaw always loved watching Starclan hunt, the occasional flying leap of the celestial cats, painting a fleeting trail of white across the hunting grounds. Bronzepaw leaped into a small tree, then a bigger one, climbing his way up, until he reached the favorite spot of Jungleclan; a cluster of maple trees, intertwined at the trunk. The sight was beautiful. After a quiet few minutes, a familiar warm breeze blew past. Behind the tom, a startling "caw" roused him from his trance-like fixation. Bronzepaw spun around, to find a crow, emanating a stark white from its every fibre of its being, but it was a warm light, not harsh. The young cat jumped away, but then drew close, attempting to smell, to taste the scent of the divine creature, parting his maw. He no longer felt afraid; instead he felt a belonging, a purpose..."gah!" Bronzepaw woke from the moss bed. It was just a dream, just a dream. But he felt that it was more than that. For the rest of the evening, Bronzepaw made himself useful. He hunted, cleanes the elders' beds, anything to fet rid of the nagging feeling of guilt and longing.

Whitepaw's POV

Whitepaw noticed Bronzepaw working and moving quite a bit and became worried so she approached him. "Bronzepaw, are you alright? You seem restless," she asked, worry filling her voice. She trusted her fellow Apprentice but she trusted just about everyone, so it was natural for her to feel concerned for Bronzepaw either it be his health or something else that he had his mind on.

Stubbytail was running through the jungle in JungleClan territory. She climbed up to the top of a ridge and looked out at the horizon. Then a swallow flew past her face, towards the ground. Stubbytail let out a shout and startd chasing it. She leaped, but just when she was about to catch it...

Stubbytail awoke with a start. She blinked. "I must have dozed off." She said. "Why am I even awake right now?!" She shook her head.

"No! I didn't do anything! Just leave me alone! What do you want from me?!" exclaimed Bronzepaw in a crazed fashion with glazed eyes. "Oh, uh, sorry...I don't know what's gotten into me...maybe I need a walk..." He didn't want to divulge the dream yet. Or should he?

Whitepaw was startled and moved back slightly when Bronzepaw yelled. "I-I do think you need a walk to clear your mind," she agreed, still a bit startled. She relaxed, sitting down and looking at Bronzepaw with calm but kind eyes. "May I ask why you're so restless? You don't have to tell ,e if you don't want to though," she added, looking at Bronzepaw with worry.

Weaselkit was sleeping on his mothers back, His little gold eyes opening when he yawned. He laid on his mother for a couple of seconds before realizing all the kits were awake. "I should play with Mudkit!" He mewed and leaped off of his sleeping mother. He trotted to Mudkit who was curled up with Greengaze. "Mudkit, Wake up!" Weaselkit meowed while gently patting Mudkits face. "Wha-What?" Mudkit said in a puzzled face while rubbing his eyes. "Lets play!" Weaselkit mewed and tugged on Mudkits tail. "Okay okay.." Mudkit mumbled and crawled out of the gap. "Lets go play in the kitty pool!" Weaselkit mewed and rushed Mudkit by pushing him to the shallow pond. "Weaselkit stop!" Mudkit yelled in panic, But Weaselkit didn't listen and pushed him into the water.

Crimson Sun

Previously Crims0n
Timeskip
Shinestar POV
It was dusk and the moon was rising. It was about time for a ceremony to be held for some cats within Waveclan. Shinestar padded upon a cliff ledge that stood and watched the whole camp territory. Shinestar gave a few coughs to clear his throat before making his speech. "Let all cats old enough to swim gather beneath the cliff to hear my words!" Shinestar stood proudly on all four paws waiting for the cats to gather for the ceremony

Adderfur POV

Adderfur noticed Shinestar upon the Beachrock and his paws tingled in anticipation. He bounded over to where Rabbitfang was already sitting and said, "Good luck," before bounding away and taking his place on the outcropping a tail-length below Shinestar's position.

flint-n-steel

Previously hollowhead_
Otterkit sprinted to where all the cats were gathering. Some tall cats were blocking the way. Otterkit tried to make his way through them. He, miraculously, succeeded. He looked up at Shinestar. His excitement couldn't have been contained. He smiled joyfully, as he wagged his tail happily. He then remembered Splashkit! He tried to look for her within the crowd.

Nightpaw heard Shinestar, her ears perking up. "Featherpaw, is this a bad time to come?" She asked, still walking behind Featherpaw. She didn't want to intrude on a ceremony or an announcement, it would only be rude, at least to Nightpaw. She took a small glance at Echowind, making sure that he was still with them. She didn't know if any patrol was coming since it was getting late or if they would get in trouble for being in WaveClan territory when they were in JungleClan.

Buzzardpaw POV

Buzzardpaw looked around at the gathering throng of cats. He looked behind him, toward the fallen palm entrance. Sniffing the air, he realized quite suddenly that there were impostors. "Jungleclan," he hissed to his mother, Rabbitfang, who was right next to him.

Greengaze was woken up to a mew of terror and looked around. "My kits!" She gasped and ran out of the nursery, Giving a quick gaze at Shinestar. "Rats!" She mumbled and searched more. She came across the kitty pool to see Weaselkit and Mudkit. "Weaselkit, Mudkit!" She meowed and trotted to her kits. "You two had me worried sick!" She mewed in a serious tone. Mudkit quickly leaped out of the water and ran to Greengaze. "Weaselkit pushed me into the water!" Mudkit whined. "Tattle fox!" Weaselkit mewed.

flint-n-steel

Previously hollowhead_
Otterkit kept looking around for Splashkit. She was right beside him and jumped him, "You scared me!" Exclaimed Otterkit, "Revenge!" Said Splashkit with pride, "Well, I guess ya got me. The ceremony's about to be begin, we're going to become apprentices!" Said Otterkit excitedly, "I'm excited too!" Said Splashkit calmly

Nightpaw's POV

Nightpaw looked at Echowind then she looked at the WaveClan Camp. "Featherpaw, is there a ceremony about to go on? We can come back later or tomorrow," she said, a bit worried that this was a bad time to come for a trade with WaveClan. She took a quick glance at Echowind before she continued looking straight at the WaveClan Camp.

"No,it's fine.I'm sure Shinstar won't mind at all,he's a very nice leader after all."Featherpaw said with a hint of pride,then she walked to the medicine cat den before beckoning her tail for Echowind and Nightpaw to follow her.
((OCC-Someone needs to make a medicine cat for Waveclan fast!))

Nightclaw crept along the undergrowth silently as a plump rabbit in front of him nibbled on seeds. His belly barely skimmed the dirt as he waited for the opportune moment to strike, and there it was; the rabbit looked up, it's back turned to Nightclaw. The tom pounced with blinding speed, slamming a paw on the rabbit's spine, killing it instantly. Nightclaw picked up the rabbit gently in his mouth and strode back to camp, setting it down on the fresh-kill pile.

(Leopardheart can be controlled by anyone)
Nightpaw followed Featherpaw into Camp, taking a glance at Buzzardpaw before walking into the Medicine Den. She was greeted with a familiar scent and smiled softly, breathing in all the herbs of the Medicine Den. Since she loved the smell of the Medicine Den she had at least gone to Echowind's Den at least once a day, earning a friendship with Echowind.