• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Warrior Cats: Tropics Life

Crimson Sun

Previously Crims0n
https://pokecharms.com/threads/warrior-cats-tropic-life-sign-ups.17447/#post-502019
---------------------------------
It was sunup...or rather...dawn for the four clans of Light, Wave, Cave, and Jungle. Each clan having their own routine to do every dawn.

For Waveclan, Shinestar had awoken from his slumber. He padded out of his den, preparing for another day of commandment and leading. Though, as most warriors and apprentices were still asleep. he really couldn't do much as of right now. What was necessary to do though was to get a hunting and patrol group out. "Adderfur!" Shinestar had called out. He padded around Waveclan Camp to find the deputy to set out some cats to go find prey and mark their territory.

Splashkit, on the other hand, the daughter of Shinestar, had been awoken from her sleep by the voice of her father. Shinestar's voice was quite powerful, and very noticeable.

Adderfur clambered out of the Warrior's den, feeling refreshed. His eyes focused on Shinestar, his leader, and said, "I know, patrols." He looked around at the sleeping camp, and saw Splashkit bounding out to greet her father. Adderfur purred, but then looked over to the warrior's den. "Rabbitfang, Buzzardpaw!" A curious head popped out from the Apprentice den. It then crept out, careful and calculated. His face was questioning, brimming with guarded curiosity. "Patrol," said Adderfur. Just then Rabbitfang, Addefur's mate, walked over. Adderfur gave her an affectionate lick, then said, we have to go. But first, Seedfall!" he called out to a lithe brown she-cat. Take Tumblepaw and hunt. We'll patrol." Seedfall nodded quickly, then went to awake her apprentice. With a quick tail flick, he signaled to his patrol, and they left the camp.

Last edited:
Nightpaw yawned as she stood up with a stretch, being used to waking up by sunup to either go on a patrol or practice her skills. She quietly left the Apprentices Den and looked out at the empty Camp, the grass swaying with the light breeze. She smiled softly then she looked at the Warriors Den where her mentor, Stubbytail, was sleeping or at least to Nightpaw's knowledge. She left Camp, heading to get some Fresh-Kill for cats when they wake up.

Featherpaw was woken by the breeze that ruffled her fur,Another nice looking day.She said silently,she then heard Shinestar,sending patrols off,she lifted herself up drowsily out of nest and stretched,she then walked out of camp to gather herbs,her and Leapordheart were quite low on hoursetail,lavender,honey,and cobweb,so last night she decided the first thing she would do was gather those four herbs.Featherpaw would probably bump into a patrol of her own clan like always,which she did mind.Well,it was better then bumping into a different clan then hers,she always told herself.

OoC: Since I have multiple OC's, I will specify when I change character.

Rabbitfang's Perspective

Rabbitfang stopped to taste the air. Suddenly, her eyes narrowed to slits. "Jungleclan," she hissed. Her patrol stopped and tasted the air as well. Buzzardpaw looked anxious. Rabbitfang noticed and gave her kit a reassuring lick between the ears. They stepped foward. Adderfur scanned the border, then marked a rock embedded in the sand. Rabbitfang looked around. Suddenly, there it was. A cat! Black haired, she looked like she was stalking something. Buzzardpaw hissed, and said, "That's Nightpaw! I saw her at the gathering. Adderfur nodded, and said, "Let us not disturb her hunt." Rabbifang and Buzzardpaw nodded and proceeded to mark their border. They then circled around and went back towards camp. On the way they met yet another cat. Adderfur nodded to her respectfully and said, Greetings, Featherpaw. Collecting herbs, I assume?" He looked at Buzzardpaw and said, Go with her. She will need help. Buzzardpaw was visibly upset, but he nodded respectfully and went to stand by Featherpaw. "Off you go," Adderfur said.

"Yep."Featherpaw nodded with her eyes still on the cobweb she was carefully collecting,"Don't worry,there are no spiders on the cobweb,I checked,but your probably not scared."She assumed to Buzzardpaw,carefully wrapping it neatly around for it to not get ruined.She then looked around,looking for horsetail.

Buzzardpaw's Perspective

Buzzardpaw nodded. He bounded over to another patch of shrubs loaded with cobwebs and stuck his paw in, then retracted it. He hated cobwebs. No matter. It must get done. "What did you need? Horsetail?" he asked. I saw in your den. The best Horsetail is in Jungleclan's territory." His eyes gleamed with mischief and his paws fumbled in anticipation. "I'm going," he said. He turned and bounded to the edge of the border. He looked back and asked, "Coming with?"

Nightpaw smelled WaveClan but knew it was only a patrol and they wouldn't dare pass the border. She listened to them but one of them caught her off gaurd. "You cannot pass the border," she said, walking over to the border but not passing it, staying on her side. "If you want horsetail then I will get you some, we have plenty already. But if you cross the border I will be forced to attack you," she said, her eyes narrowing and her tail flicked.

Before Featherpaw had time to bound over to Buzzardpaw,she strained her ears to hear Nightpaw,she turned to the Jungleclan apprentice,Featherpaw dipped her head respectively to Nightpaw,"We mean no harm at all."She claimed,grabbing a few horsetail from the bush she first spotted,"We're so sorry for disturbing you."The young she-cat then turned to Nightpaw once more.

Buzzardpaw's Perspective

Buzzardpaw flashed a cocky smile and said, "Huh. I'm scared. Sooo veeery scaaarred," he said sarcastically. He leaned his head over the border and pulled up a few roots of horsetail. He bundled them up in a handful of cobweb and said to Nightpaw, "Ta!"

Featherpaw chuckled quietly,Very funny,Buzzardpaw.She chuckled in her head more,she didn't want to say that outloud just to keep the peace and not be rude,Nightpaw would probably rip their fur off,and call more cats to invade Waveclan,that's how stupid Jungleclan could be sometimes.

Buzzardpaw's Perspective

Buzzardpaw flashed one more smile to Nightpaw and flicked his tail at Featherpaw. "We need honey, yeah?" Honey can be found in. . . The old palm tree by the Mooncove! It's still in our territory, Nightpaw," he said dramatically. He then ran off, towards the Mooncove.

Nightpaw smacked Buzzardpaw's head when he bent over the border, her claws sheathed. "If you would like I will get you some horsetail but if you insist on being rude then will give you none since you've already taken this little batch you can keep those two," she said, trying her best not to get too irritated. "And Buzzardpaw, do you have no respect for another Clan cat?" She asked, smiling at Buzzardpaw. She nodded at Featherpaw with respect since she had nodded at her first, a sign of respect that Nightpaw liked to use. 'If Stubbytail found me talking to WaveClan cats she would kill me,' she thought then Buzzardpaw left but before he did he flashed another cocky smile at her. She continued to sit where she was, keeping an eye on Featherpaw.

Featherpaw looked at Nightpaw with a 'really?' look before she bounded after Buzzardpaw,giggling of his words,"Do you know where it is?"She called to Buzzardpaw,catching up to him quickly.

He looked back, enthused. "Of course! Although. . . we may need Dandelion. It heals bee stings, and we may get a lot of those." They had arrived. He looked at Featherpaw and asked, "Okay. How are we gonna do this?"

Featherpaw approached the behive,she climbed up the old palm tree,she unsheathed her claws and swiped the beehive off the tree."Look out!"She called,the beehive fell down and the hive cracked open,bees flew everywhere but then were out of sight,she jumped down and observed the beehive silently,then finally meowed,"Okay,we're going to need something to hold the honey in."

"Okay, how about. . . moss?" He went over to a nearby oak and scraped the green stuff off the side. He bundled it up and brought it over to Featherpaw.

"That will do!"Featherpaw picked the moss up and gathered as much honey as she could,then put in the moss Buzzardpaw had suggested for her,then licked the honey off her paws."Yum!Honey!"She smiled,"Now all we need is lavender,which will be easy."

"Yeah. There's lavender all over the beach." Buzzardpaw walked over to a sandy area where a conveneient batch of lavender was growing. He pulled the roots out, and said through a mouthful of lavender, "Back to camp!"

Buzzardpaw flashed his signature smile. When they had arrived at camp, Buzzardpaw dropped the herbs next to the storage and said, "I-uh, I didn't sleep very well last night, so-uh, Adderfur suggested early this morning that I should rest for a while." Was he lying? Buzzardpaw gave a kind nod to Featherpaw and padded to his den where he quickly fell asleep.

Featherpaw shrugged,then sorted the herbs quickly,she looked at her paw,that still had a bit of honey on it,so she decided to clean it off on the tiny pool they had in the medicine cat den,she washed all the honey off and then licked it clean."There,looks like nothing happened."She said.

flint-n-steel

Previously hollowhead_
Otterkit had just woke up. He didn't really know what to do on a new beautiful day like this one, he noticed Spashkit. He hid and then snuck behind her and made her jump, "Hey, Splashkit! Wanna play a game?" He asked curiously. He smiled joyfully while chuckling cause he jumped her, "So?" He asked curiously.

Crimson Sun

Previously Crims0n
Splashkit POV
Splashkit was wide awake now. She was planning on going out to hang and play with her father Shinestar, but something came up within the Nursery. A sudden voice scared her making her squeal. "Ah!" Splashkit gasped in shock. The she-kit turned around to immediately see that it was only Otterkit. "Stopppp....you scared me!" The she-kit whined, maybe on the verge on tears. "Since you scared me.........no." Splashkit said blankly. She turned her head and walked out the den. The sunshine of the early morning flashed upon Splashkit's grey splashed pelt.

flint-n-steel

Previously hollowhead_
"Aw, come on! I'm sorry!" He exclaimed. He walked away, and saw a pond,"Since, Splashkit won't play....I guess I'll swim!" He said calmly, as he began swimming and splashing around. The splashes were loud, that they were heard by Splashkit.

Crimson Sun

Previously Crims0n
(@Ziru please keep in mind that making another OC react to your OC is considered godmoding, please do try to refrain from that)

Splashkit was near the shore, laying on a rock and resting, till she suddenly heard a splashing sound near her. Opening her emerald orbs, she sees Otterkit splashing about within the bay. "Uhh Otter....what are you doing?" Splashkit asked the tom-kit. They were almost apprentices yet one was more mature than the other, despite being the same age.

flint-n-steel

Previously hollowhead_
Otterkit saw Splashkit, and quickly got out of the pond, "Sorry! Guess I got carried away with boredom!" He chuckled. He walked to the nursery, "We're almost apprentices and then Waveclan will know us as : Otterpaw and Splashpaw!" He couldn't bare the excitement, "Sorry, I got carried away again" He chuckled as he lied down.

Buzzardpaw's eyelids fluttered open. What had woke him up? he walked out of the den and saw Shinestar's kit, Splashkit laying on a rock while Otterkit floundered about in the water. Buzzardpaw stifled a purr. He pretended to look grumpy and grabbed a Geoduck from the fresh kill pile and gnawed on the side for a while until it cracked open. He then ate the delicious meat inside.

Nightpaw sighed as she stood up, smelling a squirrel that was on the ground. She decided to take a walk and possibly get some Fresh-Kill and some food for Echoshine since he is a vegetarian. "Buzzardpaw was quite rude," she mumbled to herself, thinking about what happened at the border between them though she wouldn't tell anyone what had happened. "Then again, I guess that is just his personality," she mumbled, coming to that conclusion as she saw some birds playing. She sighed once again then she saw some blackberries and thought of Echoshine. She picked a few then she began heading back to Camp to give them to Echoshine. She scented a mouse and quickly killed it before she walked into Camp, setting the mouse in the Fresh-Kill pile before heading to the Medicine Den. "Echoshine?" She called out, entering the Medicine Den.

Crimson Sun

Previously Crims0n
Splashkit gave a chuckle as Otterkit joked around for a bit. "It's fine." Splashkit stated. "I'm excited too." Splashkit kept quiet for a bit. "Hmm....who do you think your mentor would be?" Splashkit thought about all the warriors within Waveclan she could have as a mentor. Personally though, she wanted her father Shinestar. She had always looked up to him and had dreamed of being a clan leader herself.

flint-n-steel

Previously hollowhead_
"Eh...I...haven't really thought that through.." He said with a blank face. He then chuckled a bit, "But I guess we'll see soon." He said calmly. He looked at his hind legs. We've gotten taler since we were younger, haven't we?" He asked curiously, with a smile, "I still don't know why my ears look like a Lynx's ears, though." He said as he somehow touched his Lynx-like ears.

The dawn sunset slowly sank through the Sun-drown place. Echoshine had been checking the inventory while making a mental list for what they were short on. "Lets see...Marigold, burdock root, burnet..." As the medicine cat sorted and counted, Nightpaw entered the hollow tree that served as the medicine den. "Ah! Nightpaw! What brings you here?"

Nightpaw smiled at Echoshine and respectfully dipped her head. "I thought that you might be hungry so on my way I found some blackberries that I found on my patrol/hunt," she said, setting the blackberries down for Echoshine. "Also, do you need any herbs or anything else? I will get them for you if you would like," she added, sitting down and looking at all the herbs in the Medicine Den that smelt familiar and she liked the smell.

"Why thank you! Thats quite thoughtful. Hmm...I have sufficient herbs, but I'd prefer to be on the safe side. But the herbs are not in our territory. I geuss I could trade with the other medicine cats. Wanna go with? I understand if you're too tired though," meowed Echoshine.

Nightpaw was a bit surprised at Echoshine's offer but she smiled and nodded. "I would love to, thank you," she answered and stood up. She has always respected Warriors and Medicine Cats even if they were in a different Clan. She would treat the other Clan Medicine Cat and the other Warriors with respect as she has always had though she wouldn't trust them as much as she trusted her Clan.

Buzzardpaw stretched his legs. For the second time today, he was sent out on patrol. Alone! As he was marking the Jungleclan border, he noticed some yarrow. "Featherpaw could use some of that," he thought. He stooped to pick it up, and chuckled when he realized that he was leaning over the Jungleclan border again. Quickly he disappeared, with the only sign of him being there was his mark.

"Great! Umm, Lepordheart has marigold and mallow leaves, I think. We'll just ask her for some!" And with that, he bounded off into the drowing sun.

Last edited:

flint-n-steel

Previously hollowhead_
Otterkit ran around his tail, which was a hobby of his. He then stopped and got bored. He went out of the nursery, and dipped his paw in the pond, he began pondering some things. Like how he entered Waveclan, How he made so many friends easily and how he was treated nicely in Waveclan. He began remembering things since he was an abandoned kit in the forest and was brought by his Rouge mother, who was deceased, to Waveclan, so Otterkit would live longer than her. He presumed his mother was dead. He didn't like to remember that memory, and talking about it wasn't going to make him feel any better. He saw his reflection in the pond. He smiled. He had a wonderful life so far, and that was all that mattered. He smiled once again as he walked back to the nursery.

Nightpaw nodded as she bounded after Echoshine. 'Great, we're going to WaveClan,' she thought with a mental sigh as she kept speed with Echoshine. "So, we're going to WaveClan," she said aloud, stepping over twigs and leaves with ease. She respected Leopardheart, having met her at a Gathering, she had only been to a Gathering once, and had trusted her. Leopardheart had smelled of a Medicine Den and that had made Nightpaw feel at home since she had usually spent some of her time everyday with Echoshine in the Medicine Den.

flint-n-steel

Previously hollowhead_
Otterkit drank some water, after going back to the pond, as he was quite parched. He looked at the sky. He switched from his serious attitude to his normal, jolly attitude, "Alright, wanna play a game, Splash..?" Asked Otterkit curiously. He looked at her with curious eyes, which was a trick of his, to trick people into doing what he suggests.