• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Warrior Cats: Trail Of Stars

Do you think this is going to be popular?

• 100% YES

Votes: 13 81.3%
  • Not at all

Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Do I have to answer?

Votes: 3 18.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Name: Duskpaw
Appearance: Duskpaw is a black calico with orange, white, and brown spots. She is very slender and has broad shoulders with silky fur and yellow eyes
Personality: She is very shy and quiet though she is friendly. She is always trying to help with anybody even if they are in a different Clan
Clan: WindClan
Crush: None yet
Friends: Depthpaw
Family: Stormwing (father figure)
Other: Loppydo, Stormwing raised her though she is not his daughter

I need a Mentor if anybody is willing

Last edited:
Accepted!
I'll do it
Name: Hollytail
Appearance: Blackish brown tabby with blue eyes
Personality: Brave,bold,courageous,overprotective
Clan: Windclan
Crush: N/A
Friends: The clan
Family: Unknown
Other: LOPPYDO

Name: Depthpaw
Appearance: on the left he has an amber eye,and on the right he has a green eye,he has a white pelt and a big black dot on his back
Personality: Quiet,takes walks all the time,gains trust to cats rarely,believes in Starclan very powerfully
Crush: Duskpaw
Friends: Duskpaw,the clan
Family: Unknown
Can someone make a mentor for him?

I can make a mentor for Depthpaw!

Name: Rowanstorm
Appearance: reddish tabby
Personality: tough, overprotective, friendly.
Crush: Starryeyed
Friends: N/A
Family: N/A

Imma make a Thunderclan elder!

Name:Cloudy(Cloudy night in water)
Appearance: She has Black, thick fur, with one side of her face being white with broad shoulders and a slumped posture. She has a longer muzzle and small ears. Cloudy bears a far scar running across her belly diagonally from her front left leg to her back right leg. She is blind in one eye and both eyes are a sleep deprived Blue
Personality: Cloudy is a grumpy old cat from the tribe of rushing water, and was full of spirit before running away to join the Clan cats she had heard of. Now, she is an Grump, and prefers to be left alone and likes to brag that she used to catch eagles/hawks in her tribes. She enjoys telling kits/apprentices her story
Clan:Thunderclan
Crushed:N/A
Friends: she is bad at making friends
Family: Her Tribe
Other:LOPPYDO

I'm going to add another ThunderClan cat!

Name: Daisypaw
Appearance: white pelt with yellow spots and deep green eyes. She's small and lean for her age, but she considers this an advantage.
Personality: Optimistic and fun to be around. She loves cleaning out the elders den, because she likes hearing Cloudy's stories about the Tribe.
Clan: ThunderClan
Friends: Cloudy

I'm going to add another ThunderClan cat!

Name: Daisypaw
Appearance: white pelt with yellow spots and deep green eyes. She's small and lean for her age, but she considers this an advantage.
Personality: Optimistic and fun to be around. She loves cleaning out the elders den, because she likes hearing Cloudy's stories about the Tribe.
Clan: ThunderClan
Friends: Cloudy
I'll make her Mentor!
Name: RabbitWater
Appearance:RabbitWater is a Small,Sleek,Cream Tom with Orange-Brown Paws, Muzzle,Ears and Tail. He has a very short/small tail and short, but sharp claws. His eyes are a pale green
Personality: Strict,forgiving, Narcissistic, bold, quiet
Clan: Thunderclan
Crush: Crabear
Friends: DaisyPaw,SilverClaw, Roottail, Crabear, ThunderShadow and Zira
Family: DeepRoot(Father,now Rouge), WeedMint(Mother,deseaced), Loner(Brother,Born Rouge)

I'm going to make another character and I won't be on for much of the day either because I have to visit my great grandmother
Name: Stormwing
Appearance: Stormwing has a sleek white pelt with a large build and broad shoulders. He has yellow eyes that have orange flecks in them and he is quite tall
Personality: Stormwing is quite outgoing and loves to talk to people. He also loves to help anyone whether they are of his Clan or not and he is very kind though his Appearance may make him look intimidating, and he is quite patient
Friends: Depthpaw, Duskpaw, all of WindClan
Family: Duskpaw (adopted daughter)
Other: Stormwing raised Duskpaw the best he could and now she is like family to him, Loppydo

I hope you guys have fun!

I'm gonna add a few more cats too:
Name: Owlfeather
Clan: RiverClan
Appearance: lithe build, light brown pelt with a paler underbelly, face and front right paw. Green eyes.
Personality: Likes meeting new people and is easily excited. Unlike her brother, she has a hard time hiding her feelings.
Friends: Leafnose, Shadeheart, Nettletail, Crabear, all of RiverClan
Family: Adderstar(brother), Leafnose(sister-in-law), Shadeheart(neice), Nettletail(nephew)

Name: Leafnose
Clan: ShadowClan
Appearance: dark brown pelt, deep green eyes. Lithe bulid.
Personality: likes listening to other cats talk, kind of like a counselor.
Crush: Adderstar(mate)
Friends: Owlfeather, Adderstar, all of ShadowClan, Crabear, most of RiverClan
Family: Adderstar(mate), Shadeheart(daughter), Nettletail(son), Owlfeather(sister-in-law)
Other: LOP-LOPPYDO

Name: Swanstep
Clan: RiverClan
Appearance: soft, silky white fur and sea-green eyes; a lithe, graceful bulid.
Personality: She likes keeping her fur perfect.
Crush: N/A (She prefers for cats to have a crush on her.)
Friends: Owlfeather (Owlfeather doesn't really like her that much...?)
Other: LOPPYDO...

I was able to get on and I think I'm going to make a ShadowClan cat and Mia this is a different Deadfang so don't be angry at him!

Name: Deadfang
Appearance:
image.jpeg

Personality: Deadfang is quiet and is always listening to anybody and anything. He isn't very good at observing cats and doesn't really understand why cats get mad or sad
Friends: N/A
Family: Duskpaw (brother)
Other: Loppydo

Wow,@.@ so many forms...All of them are accepted.One more thing,
Name: Leafblaze
Appearance: gray tabby with leaf-green eyes
Personality: gets hyper easily,quiet,very observant
Crush: Stormwing
Friends: The clan

I have a ShadowClan med. Cat apprentice... I have way too many cats.

Name: Ravenpaw (later Ravenshine)
Appearance: lithe, small for her age. She has a thick, jet-black, long-haired pelt and a white muzzle. Her eyes are dark blue.
Personality: keeps to herself. Very, very quick learner. Has a hard time making friends.
Crush: crowpaw...
Friends: the other medicine cats (especially Streampaw and Crowpaw)
Other: LOPPYDO! Also, she's based off of Raven from Teen Titans GO!

Rabbitwater stumbled over to HighRock rock." So am I,Wanna go for a walk to sunningRocks?" He mewed" We could catch some prey while we're there,too"

@Ignorer this is in Lake territory, so they don't have Sunningrocks... and they have a Highledge for announcements instead of a Highrock, and a Halfrock for lounging. Do you think you could change it? I understand if you're not at that part yet, it just kinda bugs me...

Last edited:
I've completed the series as far as it is, but the last book I read was Firestars quest for the second time,and I got mixed up. I realized this a couple minutes after posting but didn't want to fix it and I was too lazy to look up what to change it to,,and now I feel really Dumb and Stupid....:'|;_;:(:@@.@