• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Warrior Cats: Trail Of Stars

Do you think this is going to be popular?

• 100% YES

Votes: 13 81.3%
  • Not at all

Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Do I have to answer?

Votes: 3 18.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hello!I named this RP Warrior cats:Trail Of Stars because I was bored,this is a warrior cats RP as you should know by the title.I will post the link of the actual RP when it's set up.
Rules:
  1. You can only have one high rank cat,for example:You have a medicine cat and you want to make a leader,you can't do that.It won't be fair to others.
  2. If you're cat dies and you that was the only character you had,make another one.But your dead cat can still be interactive by going in others dreams,or when the medicine cats and their apprentices are going to the moonpool.
  3. If you would like your cat to be prophesied,please ask and set up a PM with me,please just don't instantly have a cat come in your character's dream and tell them a prophecy or something.
  4. Do not have a really OP character that kills cat in an instant,that's not fair,what I'm saying is you can't do this:Grassflight leaped into to battle with Tigerstripes,Tigerstripes striked at Grassflight,Grassflight was dead.STAHP DAT.
  5. In the other section,put LOPPYDO to confirm you have read the rules.
  6. Have fun!
  7. P.S you can tag people
Forum:
Name: Featherberry
Appearance: Grayish white she-cat with orange eyes and dark paws
Personality: Fun loving,young,doesn't like fighting between clans (It scares her),gentle,loves taking care of patients and the scent of herbs,she gets suspicious really easy
Clan: Thunderclan
Crush: N/A
Friends: N/A
Family: Unknown
Other: READ THE RULES

Last edited:
Name: Zira
Appearance: see my artwork for references
Personality: Cold, bittersweet, Forgiving, Trusting, Not trustworthy, can be violent, picky, Snobby, Neat, Show-off
Crush:N/A
Friends: just other kittypets
Family: Xere(sister),CrowPaw(Adopted kit)
Other:LOPPYDO also,@Allycatt
(Imma make Bios for Xere and Crowpaw, just gimme a bit)

Name: Nettletail
Clan: ShadowClan
Appearance: dark grey with green eyes
Personality: friendly
Crush: Mistpelt
Other: LOPPYDO! That is really fun to say!

Name: Shadeheart
Clan: ShadowClan
Appearance: Dark ginger with amber eyes
Personality: Ambitious
Other: LOPPYDO! Also, she's Nettletail's sister.

Last edited:
Name: Mistpelt
Appearance: she has a white pelt with many spots of grey on her, her paws a small and grey, her tail is long fluffy and black
Personality: She can be hyper at times but she is mostly serious, she loves to hunt and play with kits and teach them. She is a nice cat with a great attitude.
Clan: Shadowclan
Family: Unknown
Other: LOPPYDO XD

qlovers

Previously pæstella
Name: Cherryheart

Appearance: Her pelt is Pale and Silky smooth,while her eyes are quite Unusual.They're a sort of Greyish-Blue shade.While her nose is a small,pink,heart-shape.
Personality: She is a bit Vain, but she's very sweet,calm and innocent when you get to know her.She can also be a bit Picky,Whiny and Annoying sometimes.Like her Mother,she's very Forgiving.
Clan: Thunder Clan.

Crush: N/A,Probably have one later
Friends: Shellswirl,Featherberry,Zira.
Family: Unknown.
Other: lop-loppydo ._.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Name: Shellswirl

Appearance: Shellswirl is an American Shorthair breed-She has greenish-blue eyes and a short,striped tail.Her nose is like a petite blackberry.
Personality: She's very Adventurous,Childish and Naive.Shellswirl enjoys playing with Kits and Hunting Bunnies.She also likes listening to Bird's tweeting.She's very Forgiving,Honest and Trustworthy.But she's also very,very immature,which isn't a surprise, due to her age.

Friends: Cherryheart,Featherberry,Zira,Silvermoon.
Other: loppydo~

Last edited by a moderator:
Name: Xere
Appearance: White Ragdoll Cat with An Orange Muzzle, Orange Right ear and Back Left Leg Stockings and bright Green eyes(I'll draw her)
Personality: Kind, opposite of Zira, Not Trusting, Trustworthy, agile, Quiet,Shy,Protective of Her Family, Thinker,Friendly,Well known but not popular, infamous
Crush: A Rouge named Alter
Friends: Alter,Crowpaw,FeatherBerry,
Family: Crowpaw(Nephew?), Zira(sister), Alter(Mate)
Other:LOPPYDO

Name: Crowpaw(Med cat name will be CrowTistle)
Appearance: See artwork for reference
Personality: Shy,Quiet,Kind,Fast learner,Friendly,weak,not emotionally stable(don't ask),can be childish, mostly Mature,Not picky at all
Family: Xere(Aunt?),Zira(adoptive Mother),Alter(Uncle?)
Other: LOPPYDO

Name: Xere
Appearance: White Ragdoll Cat with An Orange Muzzle, Orange Right ear and Back Left Leg Stockings and bright Green eyes(I'll draw her)
Personality: Kind, opposite of Zira, Not Trusting, Trustworthy, agile, Quiet,Shy,Protective of Her Family, Thinker,Friendly,Well known but not popular, infamous
Crush: A Rouge named Alter
Friends: Alter,Crowpaw,FeatherBerry,
Family: Crowpaw(Nephew?), Zira(sister), Alter(Mate)
Other:LOPPYDO

Name: Crowpaw(Med cat name will be CrowTistle)
Appearance: See artwork for reference
Personality: Shy,Quiet,Kind,Fast learner,Friendly,weak,not emotionally stable(don't ask),can be childish, mostly Mature,Not picky at all
Family: Xere(Aunt?),Zira(adoptive Mother),Alter(Uncle?)
Accepted!I'm guessing Crowpaw is in Thunderclan,right?

Appearance: Her pelt is Pale and Silky smooth,while her eyes are quite Unusual.They're a sort of Greyish-Blue shade.While her nose is a small,pink,heart-shape.
Personality: She is a bit Vain, but she's very sweet,calm and innocent when you get to know her.She can also be a bit Picky,Whiny and Annoying sometimes.Like her Mother,she's very Forgiving.

Friends: N/A, but will make friends later on in the RP, Probably.
Doesn't thunderclan already have a med cat?

Other: lop-loppydo. . .
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Name: Shellswirl

Appearance: Shellswirl is an American Shorthair breed-She has greenish-blue eyes and a short,striped tail.Her nose is like a petite blackberry.
Personality: She's very Adventurous,Childish and Naive.Shellswirl enjoys playing with Kits and Hunting Bunnies.She also likes listening to Bird's tweeting.She's very Forgiving,Honest and Trustworthy.But she's also very,very immature,which isn't a surprise, due to her age.

Other: loppydo~
@Pixilate accepted,but I think they can only be two medicine cats at a time in the clans.
Oh,nevermind...

Name: Silvermoon
Appearance: Silverish cat with white stripes around her body and tail.
Personality: Positive, kind, caring, isn't afraid to get into a fight, loves kittens, and likes to be rebellious at times.
Family: N/A, but soon she will.

Name: Silvermoon
Appearance: Silverish cat with white stripes around her body and tail.
Personality: Positive, kind, caring, isn't afraid to get into a fight, loves kittens, and likes to be rebellious at times.
Family: N/A, but soon she will.
Ah...sorry if I seem rude, but the word Moon is not a Suffix or prefix the warrior cats use. It is actually not allowed and only sacred things are to be named after the Moon

NP!Also,I'm gonna make another cat.
Name: Rootail
Appearance: Brown tabby with blue eyes and scars on tail
Personality: show-off,gets mad very easily,ambitious,over-protective to certain cats
Crush: Silvermoon
Friends: Silvermoon,Featherberry,Crowpaw,Cherryheart,Shellswirl,Xere
Family: N/A

Is it okay if I make a new cat?

Name: Crabear
Appearance: reddish-brown pelt and electric blue eyes. She has a large cut in her ear, making her ear resemble a crab's claw.
Personality: over-sensitive, slightly show-offy, slightly shy around unfamiliar cats.
Clan: ThunderClan
Crush: Rooktail
Freinds: Nettletail
Family: N/A
Other: LLOPPYDO!