• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join War of Many Universes!

dissusion thread link will go here when made:
@Lillipup07 @Tudor21G @Lightning-the-emolga
————————————-
Shard grinned as he set his crystal in his machine, turning it on. “This will gather heroes from all over......and then, I will kill them all.....and gather a villainous army!” He told himself with a laugh, pressing a button on his device.
———————————

Tails the Fox was working on the tornado, whistling as he finished. “There! This will speed things up a lot!” He told himself, as a portal opened under him. “What the? Woah!” He yelled as he fell in, landing on the floor.
———————————-
“YOU CANT GET ME, NAH-NAH-NANA-NA-NA!” Blue yelled, waving an orange ink shooter around in the air as he ran. “Blue! Give it back!” Orange yelled to her brother, not noticing a portal underneath her. “Wha! Blue, help!!!” She yelled, as she fell in halfway, trying to climb back out as Blue ran over. He tried pulling her up, but failed as the two both fell in.

Villager was picking apples, humming to himself. “Hmm? That wasn’t there before...” He thought, seeing a portal below him. “Strange, wait, woah!” He yelled, slipping off the tree and falling through.
————————-
Silver was chilling, taking a nap. He barely noticed as he fell through a portal, until he fell flat on his face. “Ow! What the heck!” He mumbled, rubbing his nose. “That hurt...”
—————————
Peridot was looking at the portal, managing to dodge falling in. “Woah....never seen this before!” She thought, as Pumpkin walked up behind her, nudging her. “AAHHH!” She screamed, jumping a bit, as she fell in the portal, it closing above her.

(I'll say that this is after the events of Deltarune.Oh,and I'll call them Kris or Frisk respectively)
Kris was just doing the usual,playing with Monster Kid and Susie,when all of a sudden a portal appeared beneath them.They screamed for help as they fell in.His friends ran up to where the portal was and screamed after them"KRIS!!!!!!"
Kris landed next to a green being,rubbing their face."Owww...."They said hurt."They looked around,seeing everyone else"Did the same thing happen to you?..."

Last edited:
Tails walked over with a nod, as Orange whimpered. “Where are we?! Whats going on!? Are we gonna die!?” She whined, as her brother pat her head with a small smile. “It’s gonna be okay, not like we are gonna be attacked.” Blue whispered to her, and Orange nodded.

Peridot stood up, backing away from the others a bit. “That was a strange activity.....” She thought, as Silver walked over. “Hey Tails, Whats up?” He said cheerfully. Villager however, stayed away from the others, being a bit nervous, shy, and honestly he was scared at this point.

Frisk kept looking at the others confused."Most of them seem to know each other."They thought.Then,a save point appeared beneath a tree,and Frisk knew what to do.They approached carefully,since it might be a trap.When nothing happened,they saved their safe file. (So if they die they'll respawn.That might happen in battles.)For the others,it looked like they were tapping nothing.

Magic Sparkle

Previously Sparkling Emolga
Sparklight was doing his own stuff, training his skills.
Until a portal appeared and sucked him in a surprise, that the last thing he remembered before waking up in the unfamiliar place.

He rubbed his head and looked around, no one was in his surrounding but there was still noices from a distance.
Strange sparklight thought to himself, it all looked odd to him, but at least his spear still in his hand.

(I think I'll call them Kris in the 1st 3rd 5th post and I'll call them Frisk in the 2nd 4th 6th posts and so on.)
Kris looked back at the others and saw a girl,a boy and a man looking at them like at someone insane.They looked really sad until a white creature approached him."Hello,my name is....Uhhhh...."He started to think about it,but in the end he said"You can call me Frisk or....Kris.However you want."They started looking at the sky,thinking about his family.

Last edited:
Peridot walked over to Silver, grabbing one of his quills and pulling it. “Hey, what are you exactly? You cant be a hedgehog!” She asked, as Silver tried to push her away. “OW! QUIT IT! GET HER OFF!” He yelled, beginning to flying around, dragging Peridot through the air. Villager looked up at the people in the sky, a purple swirl surrounding his head.
(I decided to do the things that show emotion in animal crossing, like the sadness thing which i did here.)

"Wait,stop!!"Frisk called after them.He got his White Ribbon out and used it like a rope.It got a hold of the white creature's leg,and they dragged them down.Frisk got between them and said:''Stop it!There is no reason to fight!Please!"

Magic Sparkle

Sparklight kept hearing the noices, could they be enemies Who speaking?, What is this place anyway? Sparklight wondered before standing up and walking slowly toward the noices.

He saw some objects, but they were very faint, he start charging up electricity in his spear before sending a ball of electricity toward them.

When Kris saw the electric ball go towards them,his appearence changed into their fighting attire,a shield was on their arm,a sword was in their hand,a white ribbon on their wrist,a pink ribbon on their other wrist, a Red Soul floating around their chest and an action menu.They pushed Peridot and Silver out of the way and blocked.When the ball disappeared,they shouted at the yellow ball:"Hey,what was that for?"

Magic Sparkle

"poyo Poyo!" Sparklight answered madly, all the creatures looked weird and he saw them as enemies.
He jumped back and did waved his spear like a wand to shoot another ball of electricity, but this time he aimed above the creatures.
Right now he was more focused of attacking from the distance with his little attacks.

After the ball passed above the creatures, sparklight's horns started glowing.
he used his horns as a lightning rod to lure the electric ball back and hit them from behind, that at least what he tried to do.

Silver flew up as well, trying to find out what was going on. Peridot ran over to the tree and hid behind it, while Villager just stood there. “....” He walked over to where the attacks were coming from, seeing Sparklight. He walked over to the creature, waving a bit.

Magic Sparkle

Sparklight saw how the inklings just going into the paint they created, how the hedgehog and the fox flew up, how the weird creature hiding behind the tree and how the two humans still standing.

What kind of battle tactics are they trying to use?, Well, it doesn't metter, if i want to defeat the enemies then i will have to use my tactics as well sparklight thought to himself before charging more electricity in the spear.

"Poyo!" He shouted madly, he was annoyed by how they keep dodging or blocking his attacks.
He threw his electrified spear like a boomerang toward tails and silver, hoping that he will get rid of them quickly.

Frisk was taken by surprise when the lighting ball came from behind.As everone else hid,they didn't have enough time to dodge and got hit.They were sent flying and landed on the ground.As they got hit pretty bad,their soul split in half and broke into a million bits.After their body disappeared into a cloud of smoke,a minute has passed.They reappeared under the tree,looking determined.An idea popped into his head and quietly approached the yellow blob."Hey little guy,that was impressive!"They said,trying to flatter it.

Magic Sparkle

Sparklight was annoyed, he just hit or even killed the creature, but he came back to life later, it was like he is unstoppable.
But thinking of the other side, no one ever said that his attacks are great, sparklight smirked from hearing the kid, "popoyo..." He said with a tiny giggle.

But he quickly snapped out of it when he saw the squid coming toward him, he fast jumped back.

Maybe attacking a few enemies at once in a different place wasn't a good idea, but its mean a real challenge begin! Sparklight thought to himself, he hold up his spear and tried to strike at the incoming squid with no fear, the words from the kid gave him spirit.

Orange didnt have enough time to dodge as the spear hit her, making her stumble backwards and hit the floor. “Ow....what was that for?! We didnt do anything! If you think we’re the enemies for not doing anything, and you attack for no reason, your the enemy....” Orange managed to say, while Blue ran over and helped her up. “I swear, for doing that your gonna die...” He growled, while Orange shoved him. “Your gonna scare him, dont talk like that!”

"Guys,guys!"Kris yelled at them worried."We don't need to fight!Hey,little blob thingy!If I give you this,will you be our friend?"They got out their Instant Noodles and handed it to Sparklight."Go on,try it!"

Silver smiled and nodded to Tails, before grabbing him arm and flying down with him. “Yeah little guy, we dont wanna hurt you, we wanna be friends!” Silver said, while Peridotcame out, walking over. “As long as it doesn’t attack, we have no reason to hurt it.” She stated, while Villager stayed off to the side, silently nodding.

"Okay!"Frisk said happy.Then they said with joy"My name is Frisk....or....Kris...But you can call me whatever you want!''After those words,their appearence changed back to their normal attire.Frisk watched their soul happy as it slowly disappeared and then turned back to the others."Huh,it's been a long time since I died!"

“Okay! Nice to meet you! I’m Miles! But everyone calls me Tails!” Tails said happily. “I’m Blue. And this is my younger sister Orange.” Blue said, while Orange glared at him. “Your only older by half a year....” She muttered, and Blue snickered.

Magic Sparkle

Sparklight looked at them, should he really trust them?, Thy seem odd and unfamiliar, just like the place.

He stopped for a moment of thinking, the spinning his spear and shrinking it until it disappeared. "Poyo poyo" he said and nodded, he didn't trust them completely but he believed them that they doesn't mean any harm.

“Okay, Kris, Tails, you know this, but my names Silver! Nice to meet you all!” Silver exclaimed, and Peridot shrugged. “I’m Peridot.” She said, a bit bored at this point. “Hey, who are you kid? Haven’t heard you talk yet.” Silver asked Villager, who looked over, then looked back at the ground, a thought bubble with 3 dots appearing over his head. “Woah.....that’s cool! You can show your emotions like that?” Peridot said, interested, and Villager blushed in embarrassment.

Kris approached Villager and Peridot worried."I don't think we should make him talk if he doesn't want to..."They said looking at Peridot.They then noticed her gemstone on her forehead and looked at it curious."What is that?Is is some kind of horn?"

“Oh, no. It’s a gem. You see, where I come from, there’s A place called Homeworld, where creatures called gems live. My body is just light with matter pretty much.” She explained, before walking over to Villager. “And I want answers! How do you do the emotion thing? Who are you? What are you?” She asked, while Villager began backing away, a question mark appearing over his head.

Magic Sparkle

Sparklight looked at them in confusion, if they live here then why they asking each other name like they never met each other he thought.

"Poyo..." He said slowly, he tried to understand what happening, he still haven't got any information about the weird place.

"W-wait!"Kris called after them.He sighed and turned to Silver."No,you weren't the only one."He then looked at everyone else and said.''All of us seem pretty different...That means we don't come from the same world....Huh...."He started thinking about his home,sighing a lot.

Silver flew over and separated Peridot and Villager, bringing them back. Villager noticed Kris seemed a bit sad, and he walked over. “......” He stayed silent awhile, before putting his hand on Kris’s back. “...are you ok...?”

Frisk looked a little surprised when they heard Villager talk."O-oh!Yes,I'm fine.I've been stranded before with a bunch of strangers.I can do this."He then looked back at the others and asked."Does anyone know how did we end up falling through that portal?"

Magic Sparkle

"poyo poyo" sparklight said, when they said about getting sucked into a portal made him remember that he got sucked as well, is that mean they got the same fate as him?.

He saw that the human is running away while the weird gem creature chasing, he saw this as something entertaining.
"Poyo!" He said a bit cheerfully, even that he is skilled and know how to take care on himself he is still very young.

However, he still didnt have any idea how he ended up getting sucked and why.

Villager thought a moment. “...well, i was picking fruit for my friends when i fell in.....but, When I was falling I saw-“ He was cut off by being tackled by Peridot. “Holy cow you can actually talk!!!!!” She screamed, shaking him as he tried pushing her away. “Talk again talk again!” She kept yelling, but he stayed silent. “Great Peridot, he might know who caused this, and now you startled him into being silent again!” Silver yelled, facepalming.

Last edited:
Silver pulled Peridot off of Villager, who was trembling violently. “You scared him badly Peridot. Look at the poor little guy!” Silver said angrily. Hearing Kris ask if anyone knew anything, Villager looked up at them and nodded a bit.