• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join War of Many Universes!

Magic Sparkle

Previously Sparkling Emolga
Sparklight heard what they said, but he got no information. The only thing he know that he was sucked during his training, if he remember currently the portal was blue, but it doesn't help.

Sparklight sat on a rock that was near him "poyo..." He sighed, how he was so stupid to attack without thinking, he felt a bit guilty for that.

"What do you know?"Kris asked Villager more curious than before."Please,the information could really help us!!!"They put their arms together pleadingly."Pretty please?"

Villager looked uncomfortable, backing away from everyone. “He must not like talking when others are around. I guess he only trusts Kris, that’s cute!” Silver said, as Peridot rolled her eyes. “Well, hes a scaredy-cat then.” Peridot stated, and Silver pulled her away, going to where Tails and the rest were. “We can stay over here until you find out Kris.” He said with a grin.

"Okay!"Kris told Silver happy.They turned their attention to Villager."Hey,do you think you could tell me what do you know? It would be a really big help!If you don't want to tell the others just say it to me and I'll them!"

Villager nodded a bit. “When I was in the portal.....I saw this weird person....they looked kinda like a skeleton.....but half their skull was broken, and it was scary....he had a machine with him.....and I was able to get a picture, but it was all blurry.....and that’s all.....” He said quietly, staring at the floor. “Oh, and I forgot to tell you, my name’s Villager. I thought you might wanna know that too....” He mumbled, smiling a little.

"Wow....I wonder how that was..."Kris said,trying to be comforting."Oh,and it's nice to meet you,Villager!Now,do you mind if I tell everyone about that?Are you comfortable with it?I could keep it a secret if you want!"

Magic Sparkle

Sparklight didn't really pay attention to what they are saying, at least until villager said about the skeleton.
So a weird skeleton brought Everyone here... Then the skeleton must be somewhere around here, i wonder how skeletons look like sparklight thought.

He noticed that no one looking at him and he took the chance to run away and escape before one of would be aware of that.

"Poyo poyo, poyo poyo poy (i hope he will be in that strange place so i could battle him, if he is strong just like them then a real challenge awaits me)" sparklight told himself as he ran to search, he was out of the others sight.

Orange walked over, smiling. “Hi little guy! How are you!” She asked Villager, and Blue ran over. “Orange, stop it, your gonna scare him...” He said, pulling Orange back. “You need to stay away from that kid, I don’t trust him. He’s a freak, with those emotion things.” Blue said, and Orange looked upset. “He’s not a freak. He’s just special.”

"Oh,there's nothing to worry about!"Frisk tried to comfort Villager.They went back to the others and said "Villager told me who is behind all of this.He said that the culprit was a skeleton with half of his skull broken and with a strange device!We need to find him!"

Villager heard Blue, a heart appearing over his head, then breaking in half. He continued looking through his pocket screen, pressing a button as a leaf appeared, and he grabbed it.

Frisk thought about Tails' question for a while,but eventually turned to him."I...Don't know....I think...maybe if we just stay here for long enough he'll come to us.But...that's not the best idea..."

Villager pulled up his pocket screen again, and selected “blurry picture”. A new leaf spawned and he grabbed it, setting it down. It became a photo, and he picked it up, showing it to Kris. “Do you think this could help....?”

Villager took the photo back, putting it on his machine. “Well, if the machine works, we can find the skeleton!” Peridot said happily.
————————
Dexter grinned, seeing the group from where he was in the tree. “Heh...that Villager kid is smart.....too bad he wont be able to work his machine any longer.....” He thought, putting one of his darts in his gun. He shot it at Villager, chuckling to himself.
————————
“Ow!” Villager yelped, feeling something stab into his neck. ‘you ok kiddo?” Silver asked, as Villager tried to pull the dart out.

"W-What?"Kris said surprised as a dart came out of nowhere.They looked around for who shot it,but didn't see anybody.They gave up and got the dart out of Villager's neck and asked him"Are you okay?!''

Orange walked over to Villager, worried. “You aren’t fine......something in that dart will infect you....” Orange muttered, as Blue nodded. “We need to find out what was in that dart!” Tails said, nodding towards the tree. “The dart came from that direction!”

Dexter jumped down, running off with a grin.
—————————————
Villager stayed quiet, trying to pull away from Silver. “Oh no you dont! Your not leaving!” Silver said, grabbing the back of his shirt as Villager let out a small whimper.

Shard sighed, looking around. “Lets see....which one to get first? I may as well kill off the Villager kid, he saw To much....” He thought, blasting a target with his Gaster Blaster.
—————————
“Well, we need to make sure Villager isnt gonna die, so....Peridot, I, and Kris should check him out while the others track the skeleton.” Tails said, looking at the kid. “Me and Peridot are obviously the smart ones, so, we should help, and Kris can stay so Villager doesnt freak out agin.” He stated, as the Inklings nodded, looking at the tracking machine.

Frisk nodded at Tails' plan and looked at Villager."Hey,don't be scared!We're trying to help you!Here,if it makes you feel better,I'll give you this."They got the Legendary Hero out of their backpack and handed it to Villager."Go on,eat it!"

Villager tilted his head, confused. “.....what....is this.....?” He asked quietly. He only had ever eaten fruits from his villager, so this was all new to him. “It’s food, you dumb clod.....” Peridot sighed, crossing her arms and shaking her head a bit.

Kris smiled as Villager began eating.They turned to Tails and Peridot and said "I think that now is safe to say you could begin!"They then started thinking that something dangerous might happen,so their appearence changed to their fighting attire.

Magic Sparkle

Sparklight kept searching, looking around him after a few steps. Where that skeleton creature should be, i feel like im walking in circles he thought to himself.

He was totally in nowhere, no trees, no creatures, only darkness and rocks, and each second it just got darker.
"Poyo poyo (Maybe a little light can reveal something)" sparklight told himself.

Sparklight's horns start glowing as electricity start charging there, "poyo poyo (there we go, now i can see better)" the little puffball said and contined in his search to find the skeleton.

Just as Frisk changed,he noticed that the yellow blob thing disappeared.They turned to everyone with a worried look."Guys,where's that cute little electric ball?He was just here a minute ago!"They started looking around for him,but didn't manage to see him anywhere."Oh,maybe he just left...And I thought that he might be an important asset to our mission!"

"She's not scary!"Kris told Villager calm."She's only showing her annoyance,because she's a little bit frustrated by your shyness...But don't worry!She won't hurt you!She's here to help!And most importantly,she's our friend!And friends never hurt you!Unless they're doing it by accident,or playfully!"

Magic Sparkle

A small slime wandered in the deadly area, looking for a target. He have already teamed up with a skeleton.

"Dont try to hide... I just want to give you a good ending..." He said slowly, however, it was impossible to understand him currently, people could only hear 'dittoes'.
There was nothing in his sight but he kept looking.

From the darkness a tiny light from far away appeared, which made the little ditto smirk and laugh, knowing that someone have to be there.

He start running with his slippy body toward the light, only to see a yellow ball with two lightning horns that holding a spear. He tried to get the blob's attention by making noices.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sparklight contined in his search, the skeleton supposed to be close, or i im lost he thought to himself.
Just then he heard a strange noices, it was sound like a squeezing rubber.
"Poyo! (Show yourself!)" He said while looking around to see who making those noices, while he keeps his gaurd on.
He have seen the ditto a several times while he looked, but from a little far it seemed like a rock.

However, because of the light the ditto could see him clearly, and after remembering how the puffball's body looked he start transforming.

The bright light from the transformation caught sparklight's attention, he looked at how the stone start shifting into something else.
Sparklight came closer, when he was close enough to the slime pokemon he stopped charging electricity and the light from the horns turned off.

The ditto looked the same as sparklight, every part was perfectly the same as the original.
Sparklight just looked with shock at the creature, "h-h-how did you" sparklight said, for his surprise, the creature understood.
"Oh that's simple" the ditto said with a smirk "but telling a dead body is useless, now lets see what that weapon can do" he laughed maniacally and jumped at sparklight with the electrified spear.

Sparklight didnt expect the copy to be as fast as him, the ditto striked his spear right at sparklight's forehead, but it haven't done any damage.

"Why that haven't hurt you?! Not even a bit, not even a scratch!" He growled angrily, he got even more annoyed when his victim laughed.

"Electricity doesn't affect me" sparklight laughed at his copy fail, but there was still a worry inside him. That means he is unaffected as well, what is that creature anyway? Sparklight thought, and Immediately get himself to a battle position, same as the ditto.

"Any last words? I, the slippy changer, going to put an end to your useless life!" The ditto laughed evilly before attacking with normal spear.

(Sorry for the long post)