• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Wall of Water {RP}

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Cosmo then proceeed to have a spasm, "Where did you come from?" He breathed heavily but knew that this Dewott likely lacked the intention to harm him and his friends, she did look a little attractive however but he was in the middle of a panic attack.

Tama jerked awake, jumping backwards in fear of the Dewott of whom had suddenly spoken. She hadn't heard Cosmo and Bubbles' conversation about her- she'd been out cold. "Hey!! Intruder! I..." Tama stuttered- she didn't wanna hurt anyone. "I'll tell you off real bad, but I won't attack you because that's mean!"

FroakiesFrubbles

Previously pokeyman
"Oh, I just woke up here and I saw you guys, so I just walked over here." Cascada looked around a bit. She noticed that the shelter was a bit... incomplete. I'll have to sleep on the floor, but I can manage.

She turned around to the Mimikyu, which was obvilousy not a Pikachu. "I'm no intruder. Who are you?" Cascada replied. "All I was doing, was looking for a place to sleep the night, you guys happened to have one. Calm down." Cascada looked around once more. Aside from the two she had just talked to, she had noticed a Frogadier just laying around. She figured that he was trying to sleep, and so ignored him.

"Tama is a Pikachu," replied the Mimikyu, avoiding eye contact. The Dewott was quite pretty, and as a fellow female Tama could appreciate her attractiveness. "Um, Tama supposes you can sleep here... now, Tama is going back to sleep." murmured the Mimikyu, yawning quite loudly and taking a place next to Bubbles, resting her fake head on him.

FroakiesFrubbles

Previously pokeyman
Cascada looked at Tama. She already disliked the Mimikyu.

Bubbles was slightly uncomfortable with Tama lying on him, and he wanted to be able to move, so he gently put Tama's head on the ground. He stood up, and walked over. He might as well introduce himself to this new Pokemon. "Hello!" He said to the Dewott.

Cascada waved. "Hey." She responded.

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Cosmo began to blush as he stared at the ground in an attempt to avoid eye contact but out of the middle of nowhere, Wanda appeared saying, "Can I stay here too?" She took out her stick and began to spin like a baton.

FroakiesFrubbles

Previously pokeyman
And now all the Pokemon come... Bubbles wondered why everyone wanted to stay here, he wanted to just get away for a bit. He waved goodbye and started walking off, hoping that no-one decided to follow him. He walked away for the shelter a bit, before heading towards the lake.

Cascada noticed Bubbles slip away. She didn't really like anyone there, so she followed him. Bubbles noticed Cascada. "Uhh... hello?"

"To be honest, you're the only Pokemon here that doesn't suck." Cascada stated.

"Uhhh... thanks." Bubbles wanted to be alone, but it was nice having some company around.

(OOC: I really hope I can join this rp ;v; its the first one in a few months since I been on break. I may have lost a little rp skills but i'll try)
-----------
Vanessa was walking around with berries in her mouth, after the terrible tsunami that happened, she was now separated from her friends for a few days, in those few days she gathered some berries. Everyday hoping she would find her friends, but she also feared that a trainer would see the shiny Vaporeon and catch her. She was a little weak, as she kept on gathering food to make sure she will never get hungry until her friends find her. "Well. I'm separated from my friends. I just hope there taking good care of my little sister, Eevee". She mumbled while getting berries for herself.
--------------------------
(OOC: Yes, Vanessa has eeveelution friends. She was separated from them when the tsunami hit. But anyways, ye. My first rp in a few months .o. hope I did good)

FroakiesFrubbles

Previously pokeyman
(go to the discussion thread and post a character bio. We do not just know who you are.
AND PREPARE FOR ONE LONG POST >:D)

Cascada kept walking next to the Frogadier. She thought that Bubbles looked quite cute. She kinda liked him. Since Bubbles didn't dislike her, and he wasn't afraid of her, Cascada could actually talk to him in a meaning full way. "Hey handsome, what's your name?" Cascada flirtatiously said in an attempt to attract him.

Bubbles blushed a bit. "Thanks. My name is Bubbles."

"Cute name. Mine's Cascada." She blushed a bit as well. "So, where are we off to?"

"Well, I was going to go to a pond before you-" Bubbles was cut off.

"A pond sounds boring. Let's go to somewhere that's more beautiful." Cascada said. She hoped there was a waterfall somewhere. That was what her name meant, anyways. "Someplace that would be more fun..."

"What would that be?" Bubbles was confused. He wasn't trying to have fun, he was just trying to get away from the crowd. How is a pond boring? Bubbles just didn't understand Cascada at all.

"I dunno, maybe a cliff, or something private with a nice view." Cascada suggested. Bubbles was even more confused. Why did they need to go somewhere private. Bubbles thought harder. "Well, let's go!" Cascada started to drag the Frog Pokemon in the direction of the mountain she could see. Bubbles managed to break free of her grip.

"Ow..." Bubbles whined. "What are you doing?"

"Just come with me." Cascada led them to the cliff, the same one that Bubbles climbed before we evolved. "And now, we climb." Bubbles climbed up instantly. "Nice one!" Cascada yelled out. "But how am I going to get up there?"

CONTINUED ON -my next post-

Last edited:

sSoul

Previously Swirled
"And just like that, they are gone, Cosmo hopes they are happy." Cosmo said to himself as he sighed and at that moment Wanda introduced herself to him, "Hi, wanna spy on them?" She had a certain gleam in her eye that made Cosmo compliant, so the two followed Bubbles and Cascada, but mostly in secret.

FroakiesFrubbles

Previously pokeyman
"I'm coming." Cascada used aqua jet to blast herself into the air, and she caught the lip of the cliff and pulled herself up.

"So, now what?" Bubbles questioned. Now that they where in the spot where Cascada wanted them, what was going to happen next?

"So, handsome, you look cute." Cascada didn't actually know what to say, but she said something, at least something, in an attempt to seduce the handsome Frogadier. Bubbles blushed a bit. "Okay then? Thanks?..."

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Wanda looked at the mountain from a distance, and said to Cosmo, "Ooh it' getting good, and by the way, thanks for coming." Cosmo shrugged as he hoped that Tama didn't see this or oh God would this be awkward. What he never understood was how half the females here had some form of affection for Bubbles, it made sense when thought about it but it was kinda rage inducing seeing one guy get all of the girls.

FroakiesFrubbles

Previously pokeyman
"Uhhh... follow me." Cascada told Bubbles. Bubbles nodded, all though he didn't know where she wanted to take them now. Cascada walked over to behind a bush. Cascada grabbed Bubbles and kissed him on the cheeks, instantly turning Bubbles's face red, it almost had the same affect as the move 'Attract', all though Bubbles still controlled himself. "Uhhh...." Bubbles was going to say something, but Cascade shushed him.

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Wanda basically freaked out when she figured out what happened, "Ooooooooooooooooh, that's the stuff I came to see, we can go now." Cosmo was very confused at what just happened and why he still is around but just decided to go back to the shelter and not mention what happened. Wanda, on the other hand, was eager to tell everyone as she didn't care, but if Tama found out, oh boy will there be words spoken.

FroakiesFrubbles

Previously pokeyman
"Don't worry about anything, my love." Cascade kissed Bubbles again.

"O-o-ok." Bubbles nervously stuttered. Bubbles's frubbles puffed up as a sign of nervousness. "I w-w-w-on't"

"Good." Cascade replied. She moved herself, and managed to get on top of the Frogadier. "I don't want you to be stressed. I will protect you from all evil." She gently said, trying to reassure the extremely nervous and anxious Frogadier.

sSoul

Previously Swirled
The two spying Pokemon didn't see the last part, but they saw enough to get an idea of what happened. "So what are you and Cosmo going to do with the information we now have?" Wanda simply laughed, "Isn't it obvious, we're going to tell everyone, starting with that Mimikyu." She ran over to Tama and shouted in her ear, "WAKE UP!!!"

FroakiesFrubbles

Previously pokeyman
Cascada got off of the Frogadier and sat next to him. "Well, it's dark now." Cascade told Bubbles. "Time to go to bed. Might as well sleep here." Cascade put her head down on some soft grass.

"O-ok." Bubbles responded, before falling asleep next to the Dewott.

Tama jumped so much her cloth almost fell off. Her ooze bristled and she jumped up. “What do you want, stick wolf?” asked the Mimikyu, acing surprisingly cheery for being awoken so rudely. Little did she know she was about to get her heart stomped on and thrown out the window.

FroakiesFrubbles

Previously pokeyman
Cascada woke up. She couldn't quite sleep. Bubbles was still sleeping, so she tried not to disturb him. Cascada walked to the edge of the cliff. She was going to go back to the group of Pokemon to maybe sleep better. She took one of her scalchops and wrote "Be back." In case she fell asleep elsewhere, and Bubbles wanted to know where she was.

Cascada managed to get off the cliff. She walked back. She noticed the same Pokemon still there and sighed. Gonna have to deal with them.... Ughhh.... She quietly slipped back into the group and sat down.

sSoul

Previously Swirled
"Stick wolf, I like that,"Wanda said before telling her flatly, "So I saw that Frogadeir and Dewott kiss. How about that?" Cosmo just drifted off into space, not wanting to be a part of this story. Little did Wanda know what she ad just done.

Tama jumped, and then looked at the sleeping bubbles from the Dewott. Panic, and disappointment, and just, well... everything settled in. “Tama knew it!” wailed the Mimikyu, realising that her fear of becoming insignificant had come true. Her eyes flashed a bright light, and a mighty Thunderbolt sounded outside. “Tama knew she didn’t mean anything to Froakie,” the Alolan femme began to sob. “Tama hates you!” Tama viciously shouted, sounding angrier than she ever had. More and more Thunderbolts set off by the Mimikyu’s anger, and she grew a huge Shadow Ball and flung it at Cascada. Promptly, she ran off, any grass or plants she stepped on wilting and dying in her wake.

Cece hid in some bushes, afraid of the possible damage the angry Mimikyu might cause. Once she saw what happened, she came out of the bushes. She ran after Tama as best she could. "Tama! Wait! I'm sure it's not what you think!" The Emolga stopped to catch her breath, then resumed running after Tama.

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Cosmo became very scared and began to cry, Wanda on the other hand, was in shock at what she had done, "I didn't know, I'm sorry." Cosmo passed out of pure fear and Wanda looked at Tama desperately, "Help the poor Ivysaur!" Wanda saw Cece and begged her to help Cosmo as well, "I think he is dead, help him!!"

Cece unfortunately was too far away to help Cosmo but close enough to still be able to hear Wanda. "Can you check his pulse?" Cece called back. She stopped for a few seconds.

“Tama knows!” screamed the Mimikyu, every plant that surrounded her dying as her dark energy pulsated so much that one could feel it in the air like needles. She set off a thunderbolt by the Shelter’s door. “Cece, Tama is not mad at you... and Cabbage beast, too. And Stick wolf, thank you for telling me,” sobbed the Mimikyu, her voice softening. One could just about hear her murmur, “Tama is sorry for not being good enough for Froakie... if that even is your name.”

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Cosmo was still unconsious but it began to look like he was dying too, "I think your killing him Tama, please stop!" Wanda began to hug Cosmo's body as she cried, "Someone please help!!!" She was crying her eyes out as Cosmo began to seem like he was rotting.

FroakiesFrubbles

Previously pokeyman
(I'm a bit late, so this doesn't really make sense, but oh well :/ . And @CosmicSouls that is just DARK, jeez.)
Cascada blocked the shadow ball using her scalchops. "Hey! I did nothing!" She stormed. She turned to the Braixen. "I swear to god..." Cascada sat there, and did nothing.

Bubbles woke up. He couldn't quite seem to remember much from last night, which was weird to him. He heard commotion going back by the shelter, so he ran up to the group of Pokemon. "Hey, what's going-" Bubbles noticed the severity of the situation. He noticed Cosmo first and ran up to him. He noticed that Cosmo had passed out, but he did notice the Braixen. "What happened to Cosmo?" He asked frantically.

sSoul

Previously Swirled
"I don't know, I think he is dying." Wanda begged Bubbles as she seemed very desperate now, "Do something, I don't want him to die!" She was getting very desperate now and at this point his bulb started to wither, and the Braxien got even sadder.

FroakiesFrubbles

Previously pokeyman
"Oh my god!" Bubbles took some of his Frubbles, which tended to help with healing, and rubbed them on Cosmo, which made him look better. "I think that should help. How did this happen?" Bubbles asked, not knowing that this entire thing revolved around him in a way.

The dark energy began to disperse, and one last Thunderbolt struck the earth as Tama disappeared into the woods. She ran deep, deep into the woods, wondering whether Bubbles would notice if she was gone. She found a rather obscure place, a small, mossy log, and huddled herself inside. “Tama is sorry,” murmured the Mimikyu, Tugging at her cloth. She could take it off... but she wasn’t going to.

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Cosmo came too, but began screaming, "WHAT HAPPENED, WHERE IS COSMO, COSMO FEELS SO COLD?!?!?" Wanda just sighed in relief and hugged her plant like friend. Wanda the elaborated, "I told Tama that you and that Dewott kissed and she got a little upset." Cosmo was still shaking but felt alright to the point where he stopped withering.

FroakiesFrubbles

Previously pokeyman
(I like how you casually just say that...)

Bubbles couldn't remember anything like that, and thus was surprised. "I didn't do anything, well, I can't actually remember." Bubbles couldn't remember kissing anyone that wasn't related to him in his entire life. "I just can't even any more..." Bubbles couldn't even comprehend this anymore.

Tama didn’t have any idea why this had happened. Perhaps Bubbles had simply got bored of her? Or maybe he had finally realise how much of a freak she was? It was too much to handle, really... and she didn’t want to think about it any more. So the Mimikyu just cried and cried until she got a headache. She hoped Bubbles would remember her, or maybe go looking for her, but she doubted it.

sSoul

Previously Swirled
"Wait so lemme get this straight, you've had your first kiss and you don't even remember it?" Wanda then looked at the dazed Ivysaur and begged with an innocent gleam in her eyes to him, "Wanna take a walk?" Cosmo nodded and the two went into the woods, the same ones that Tama went to.

FroakiesFrubbles

Previously pokeyman
"Nope." And then the two Pokemon walked away together. And they are off. Bubbles then realized. With all this going on, where was Tama. Bubbles had to get this straight, so he too ran off into the woods to look for Tama. "Tama! Where are you?" Bubbles yelled, while running into the woods.

Sheesh, Bubbles said nothing about having a girlfriend. Cascada was still sitting around. I just wanted to have fun....

Tama continued to weep, but eventually stopped, convincing herself it was pointless. “Tama... Tama is hungry,” she murmured to no one in particular. She wondered why this had all happened- why Bubbles had let the Dewott seduce him. Extending her long arms, Tama swung onto a tree, perched on a branch and began to eat all of the berries.

FroakiesFrubbles

Previously pokeyman
"Tama, where are you?" Bubbles asked into the forest, not knowing that Tama was directly above him. "I'm worried about you!" He yelled out into the forest. He was genuinely concerned for Tama, for her safety, and even if he didn't love her.

sSoul

Previously Swirled
So after they got a good distance in the woods, Wanda asked Cosmo, with the innocent gleam in her eye gone, "You seem to be having a bad time, is that true?" Cosmo nodded, uncertain with where this convwrsation was going to go, "Well maybe I can make it better." Wanda told the Ivysaur before kissing him on the head, making Cosmo blush. "Now you look more like a Radish than Cabbage." Cosmo yhen did something out of pure instinct, he kissed Wanda right on the lips. The two blushed as they continued their walk.

Tama heard shouting right by her- a voice she recognised- but she knew, she didn’t want to answer. The Mimikyu stayed hidden in the tree, and she shouted, “Tama doesn’t understand what Tama did wrong! Tama does not want to speak to you!” Promptly, the Mimikyu set off another Thunderbolt.

FroakiesFrubbles

Previously pokeyman
The thunderbolt nearly hit Bubbles. "Calm down, you did nothing wrong!" Bubbles tried to calm down Tama. "It wasn't your fault at all!" Bubbles felt really sad now. Cascada had basically used attract on him, and he was getting all the blame from it. It just made his head hurt.