• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Verkia Region Rp

In this region things are a little different there are no normal pokemon but began of a bad experiment the whole region became different and Every pokemon Became Gjikans. There are still wild and free but Trainers have Learned that they can now catch the Gjikans.

Will you be a Gjikan and run from the trainers or be captured and be a pet and partner.
Or be a Trainer who is catching the Gjikans.
Trainer bio:
Name:
Appearance:
Personality:
Type of Gjikan you wish to have:

Gjikan Bio:
Name:
What Gjikan are you:
Appearance:(be detailed on what pokemon appearance that you have)
Personality:
Move set.:

@Stormursa @Jagson @Lucky Ace
You guys wanna join and can someone invite Argo?

Last edited:
Yeah of course....Can you help me.
Trainer bio:
Name:
Appearance:
Personality:
Type of Gjikan you wish to have:

Gjikan Bio:
Name:
What Gjikan are you:
Appearance:(be detailed on what pokemon appearance that you have)
Personality:
Move set.:

Also at the end up Iced Eevee.

Last edited:
Ahhh... Kaisa's back!

Name: Kaisa
What Gjinka are you: Skarmory
Appearance: A boy with no arms. only a set of wings. He has a Skarmory tail running down his chest, and the rest of his body is coated in steel. His head had a beak and is curved slightly, but still has a neck
Personality: Headstrong and not normally thinking, he is the sort of person that would yell 'YOLO' before jumping off a cliff. Wants to avoid being captured at all costs (but for the sake of plot will be eventually)
Move set.: Steel wing, Fly, Night Slash, Swords Dance

Last edited:
Name: Ace
Type of Jjinka: Lucario
Appearance: Ace is a Red furred Lucario Jjinka, while he has The Lucario's ears and Tail, he also has the power to sense the aura of someone or something else around. Other than that, he almost looks completely human.
Personality: Ace is mostly lied back, and rather not be captured unless given a good reason why he should. Ace is very lazy, but has an IQ of 300, making him incredibly more smart than the average Lucario.
Moveset: Aura Sphere, ExtremeSpeed, Earthquake, Swords Dance.

I heard I was needed here!

Fine! I'm gonna regret this, ain't I? xD

I'm not even gonna use Kit-Kat this time! Ima bring back one of my old Pokesonas! If anyone remembers him, I'm gonna be so happy. xD

Name: Benjamin (Benji for short)
Species: Leafeon
Appearance: Benji looks like the average human teen, except for the long, leaf-like ears and tail that protrude from his body. Also, by his elbows, knees, chest, and forehead grow other leaves. The bases of each of these are sky blue, and the rest are red, as if it were always autumn. His skin is tanned, he's skinny, and a pair of square glasses sit on his snout.
420911_Benjamin.png
Personality: This Leafeon is very optomistic with everything he does. He's always one to have a butt-load of energy and not know how to burn it all, so he jumps around everywhere he goes, living life as if it was constantly being fast-forwarded. Benji's proud of the little things both he and the people he loves does, even if said things are on a daily basis. He likes to try to bring out the best in everyone he meets, no matter if he knows them or not.
Moveset: Sunny Day, Synthesis, Swords Dance, Helping Hand

Name: Benjamin (Benji for short)
Species: Leafeon
Sexuality: homosexual
Human Age: 16 years
Ability: Leaf Guard
Level: 46
Nature: jolly
Moves: Sunny Day, Synthesis, Swords Dance, Helping Hand
Personality: optimistic, proud, enthusiastic
Dislikes: dry foods, rain, discriminators
Dream Job: stay-at-home dad

Tell me if I missed anything, alright?

Ha, yeah. I really liked the combo I used, which is also partially why I love his character so much! >w<

Benji: Hey howdy hey, Ace~! How's it shakin'?

Name: Lucius
What Gjikan are you: Absol
Appearance: Lucius is an Absol gijinka who resembles a regular human teen in most respects with the tail and horn of an Absol. His hair style is the same as an Absol's and adorned with an oval, same as an ordinary Absol's. His ability to predict natural disasters remains.
Personality: First impression you would probably get is a sort of air of seriousness. He has an excellent sense of humor and has been known to prank others. Lucius is kind, though he occasionally tends to be a bit of a worrier. He usually is able to point out what could go wrong or what is dangerous, though he's not a pessimist (thankfully).
Move set.: Future Sight, Quick Attack, Bite, Double Team

Name: jasmine
What Gjikan are you: garivoir
Appearance: looks almost competely human except for the red thing in his chest, has green hair and white dress
Personality: jasmine is quiet and caring, she will stand up for her friends
Move set.: psychic, attract, calm mind

Aaand of course I think of another character I'd love to use! Ima just get his bio up, too, just incase. >w<
Anybody from the Summer's Break thread from forever ago should remember him...

Name: Freedom
Species: Butterfree
Appearance: Freedom is a very pale teen, mostly due to the fact that his skin never sees the light of day. More often than not, he's found wearing a plain, dull yellow sweatshirt, sweatpants, and untied shoelaces. From his jet-black hair, which is cut very short and curls up by the forehead thanks to the gel he uses, sprouts the antennae of a Butterfree. In the back of the sweatshirt, he has cut a couple of slots to allow his large wings to show. His eyes are the same as the Pokémon he represent's, too.
Personality: Easily annoyed, Freedom is usually a laid-back Pokemon. He prefers the outdoors and battles to anything other than that, though. Others see him as rude and heartless most of the time, but deep down, he does care and secretly loves kids.
Moveset: Bug Buzz, Psychic, Safe Guard, Poison Powder

Species: Butterfree

Name: Freedom

Trainer: Jadyn Zabicki

Ability: Tinted Lens

Notable Features: He wears a yellow hoodie with holes cut in the back for his wings. Its sleeves are slightly too big, and he lets them hang over his hands/paws/whatever-you-call-them.

Personality: Easily annoyed, Freedom is usually a laid-back Pokemon. He prefers the outdoors and battles to anything other than that, though. Others see him as rude and heartless most of the time, but deep down, he does care and secretly loves kids.

Past: His story starts out like any other: he was caught as a youngling and quickly evolved into a grown Pokemon. That's basically the only way it resembles any other story, though. Jadyn, his new Trainer, automatically thought he was a she, and named him as such. Thinking the name was cute enough for a Caterpie, she chose "Freedom", and there was nothing anyone could do to change that. Not very happy with his name, Freedom found excitement in battles, and it wasn't long before he became a Butterfree. Jadyn got him his hoodie as a way of saying "congratulations", and it was then that Freedom finally gave Jadyn the credit she deserved. He still sometimes gets mistaken for the opposite gender, though, and his normal, "rude" manner always comes through.

Friends: Naya, kinda, not really. They met not too long ago and talked a little, but not enough to call it a friendship.

Romantic Interest(s): Most likely not.

Gjikan Bio:
Name: Catherine Lunix
What Gjikan are you: Shinx
Appearance: Catherine has dark blue eyes and light brown skin, her dark Brown Hair goes all the way down to her waist , she refuses to cut it. She has two Shinx ears on her head and a shinx tail
Personality: Sweet, funny and a little crazy when she battles.
Move set.: discharge, crunch, Thunder fang, and charge.

Trainer bio:
Name: Aria Barklight
Appearance: Dark blue eyes, Light tanned skin, has Dark brown hair. She has a small amount of freckles.
(also... She was abused by her father and mother so she doesn't trust people that easily)
Personality: Sweet, loving and kind of shy but other than that she likes people but won't trust them that easy.
Type of Gjikan you wish to have: any kind is fine.

@Jagson
wanna join

Gjikan
Name: Polo
Age 18
Gender Male
What gjikan are you?: Poliwhril
Apperance: Has blue skin with short white hair. He wears a green t shirt and black pants. His hands are big and white.
personality: Respectful, loyal, cares about those he call friends and even helps his enemy when needed.

Trainer bio:
Name: Ivory Finkle
Appearance: blonde hair that reaches her back, blue eyes, pale skin, wears a blue leather jacket, orange tanktop, beige cargo pants, orange hiking boots
Personality: curios, kind, quiet
Type of Gjikan you wish to have: she has always had a soft spot for water types though any will do

Trainer bio:
Name: Zackey Calmstok
Appearance: curly brown hair, golden brown eyes, wears long light grey trench coat, crimson t-shirt, dark brown jeans, Crimson running shoes
Personality: mean, cold hearted and likes to see others in pain, smart, opportunist
Type of Gjikan you wish to have: any but he would prefer dark or psychic type.