• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Verkia Region Rp

Name: Zyphr
What Gjikan are you: Pikachu
Appearance: (Be detailed on what pokemon appearance that you have) He has a yellow jacket His shoe are yellow with some black. He was slick hair with Pikachu ears sticking out. His skin is yellow, and his eyes are blue. His cheeks are blue hearts.
Personality: Flirty, energetic, hates water types
Move set: Electro Ball, Thunderbolt, Thunder, Charm

I was tagged here :3

Well Aria and her Gjikan are with Jasmine and Kasia
and Catherine is with Your character and The argo's character...She jumped in the water with them and she is having fun.

Name: Fahrenheit (He likes people to call him Fahren)
What Gjikan are you: Flareon
Appearance: Fahren is a bit more on the Pokemon side, his skin being covered in a thin layer of fur that tints Fahren's skin a very light shade of red, and makes it so that his skin is very cushiony. He has a wispy but furry tail, normal Flareon ears, and a tuft of fur enveloping his neck. For clothing, Fahren wears of course, standard Gjinka clothes, and sunglasses that usually rest on his forehead. He otherwise has a very average teen build, although he does have a bit of fat on him.
Personality: Fahrenheit is a very bubbly and extroverted person, many people not taking him seriously for this reason. He loves to make friends, and is fairly proficient at making jokes. Fahren also is extremely energetic, and doesn't have a good way to burn it, resulting in Fahren bouncing around the room at the speed of well...... Fahren.
Move-Set: Flame Charge, Flamethrower, Bite, Baby-Doll Eyes
Other: Iced Eevee for breakfast.

Oh, uh... this.

Not gonna lie, I actually kinda gave up hope when my post was ignored, but apparently it wasn't, since my character is being interacted with...? Could I, uh, maybe get a summary on this? I might've stopped reading the posts... Sweet Arceus, I'm an awful human being...

Hey guys you there.
I talking to the ones who haven't posted yet.
please guys i'm begging you i really want one of my role-play to go somewhere and we can't do that with three people...sigh.

Well Ace has been sitting next to a Shiny Lopunny Jjinka who's stuck in a bench. No one has replied to me either, and I'm not really sure what to do with Ace.

Its..ok...
i just wish my Role-plays would be noticed.....
I mean a lot of people haven't commented so its not your fault.

Well that doesn't mean you can't rp with more then 3 people. Heck If I rped with you and made 32 pages of RPing, I'm sure you can RP with a little amount of RPers. Heck that basically sums up my RP experience. :p

True but...i just like having a lot of my friends in my rp.
if you guys really don't care about joining then just say....because ...man i just want this to hit off.

Nah, man, it's not that we don't care! I just have no idea what to do with Benji, since I dunno what happened to Catherine since I haven't read the posts. (Seriously, you and *that* guy alone created about 30 posts in the span of one class period at my school!) I guess I'll just throw him in the water and see if he floats. xD

....Hmm Yeah sorry. Oh btw Catherine and Polo have meet Catherine's sister who is leader of team Evo the bad guys.
Catherine and Polo are kind of waiting on everyone to see if they want to join them.
also Lucius can join Aria and Kyra...there not that far away i mean only a few walks...sorry guys.