• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Unova RP:All-Nighter

A quick set of rules Before we start.
Rule One: If you haven't read the "Pokemon RP Rules." please do so now then follow those rules accordingly.
Rule Two: Please swear in moderation.
Rule Three: That's it
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Name: Chad Oliver Torres
Height:6'5
Appearance: Blue sweatshirt, short blonde hair, black jeans, dark green eyes, and varying sneakers
Bio: He is a somewhat timid, and yet in his own kind of way brash at the same time.While his over-achieving cousins back in Hoenn make him unsure if he can live up to them.This also instills a feeling of insecurity and a fear that his peers will mock him due to him becoming the "family loser".As a method of escapism, he sometimes chooses to stay inside and play video games or listen to music.This also lowers his ability to act socially with other people, so he chooses to mainly interact with Pokemon for example, his Poochyena "Penny".Due to this behavior, he often enjoys the calmer things in life such as the rain or ambiance.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Days like these wish make me wish I stayed in Hoenn..." Chad sighs as the sun's rays beat down on his eyes relentlessly, affected by his rather thick glasses.
"Pooch!" the Poochyena barks as it jumps onto Chad's lap.
"Yeah...you've got a point." he sighs petting the Pokemon's head as he glanced at the briefcase beside him."Well, I guess It wouldn't hurt to take a peek." mumbles Chad as he opens the case revealing a substantial amount of Poké Balls."Well, I'm waiting!" he shouts as he closes the case and takes his phone out of his pocket and begins playing a game.

Name:Jagged Spike
Height: 6'2
Appearance: black hoodie with a purple pokeball on it, blue jeans, black sneakers, and a black shirt under the hoodie.
Bio:Jagged's mother had died in a lab accident when he was six years old a few years later when he was thirteen his father was killed by a pokemon. Ever since then Jagged has been holding his own woth the help of three of his pokemon and the supplies his father left after he died. He is very protective of people he both knows and people he doesn't know. His father was a traveler always traveling so when he died Jagged inherited most of his things, from whatever types of pokeballs he carried in his parcel, to his favored pokemon, a Gallade. The Gallade was always looking out for Jagged and has been protecting him ever since his father's death soon after at the age of fourteen Jagged caught a weedle which us currently a kakuna and a ghastly that is still unevolved. When his mother died her Florges would usually help out around the house along with Jagged's father but after his death whenever Jagged went out Florges would take care if the property. Jagged has basically lived with pokemon his entire life.

"Florges I'm heading out Im going to start an adventure in Unova and I won't be back for a while, take care of the house while I'm gone. I'm taking Gallade, Kakuna, and Ghastly with me, I'll miss you, bye." He saud as he walked out with his parcel and three pokeballs. He started walking out of his house and decided to wait to see if he could find something interesting to do until he saw another young man about his age and approached him, "Hello, I'm Jagged, who might you be?"

"Oh,hey...I'm Chad or Oliver." he sighs ."I mean whichever one you prefer." he says as the awkwardness of the situation would thicken.
"Pooch!" the Pokemon beside him would bark in excitement.
Chad would turn off his phone as he picked up the Poochyena "And she's Penny." he tries to say to lessen the amount of awkwardness of the conversation."So...you starting an adventure here too?" he asks him in a curious tone.

(Haven't written in a while so I'll try not to make too much errors)
Name:Hikona Diamond
Height:5'5
Appearance:Black shirt and blue skirt, knee-length socks and red sneakers, having a waist-length azure hair with a floral hair clip
Bio:Hikona originated from Sinnoh. She looks up to her father as a Pokèmon proformer that she dedicated most of her time practicing moves and tricks, whilst having an adventure of a lifetime. Hikona has a head-strong personality and a strong spirit, taking pride on her Pokèmon especially her partner Chimchar.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

On the route, Hikona walked along with her Chimchar who was on her shoulder as they shared a conversation.

"Isn't this great Sun? I can't believe dad got us the trip to Unova!"Hikona said with glee, looking around and noticing wild Patrats. "Just think of all the different Pokèmon we'll be meeting with. Isn't this awesome!"

"Chim!" Her Chimchar exclaimed, showing the same excitement as her.

At a distance, Hikona noticed two trainers up ahead of her view. Tempted by curiousity, she decided to greet them. And maybe even have a battle.

"Alright Sun, get ready for maybe our first battle! Or maybe a new friend."Hikona giggled at the last bit.

"Chim!" He agreed.

Name: Damian Felix Wayne
Height: 5'11
Appearance: Dark, slightly wavy but short brown hair, blue-ish green eyes, caramel-hued skin. Frequently wears black multipurpose shorts and a black t-shirt with black and white sneakers, sometimes wearing a dark blue or red light hoodie.

Bio:
Damian was always... different. Not crazy, or strange, but just different. To people who don't know him well, he just seems to be this quiet, almost scary guy, never talking unless he is spoken to. But when you get to know him, really know him, he is friendly, albeit sarcastic, a little hot-headed at times, and can never stop eating. He can be a little awkward when he meets someone at first, but if he has known someone long enough, in his mind, they're family. If he doesn't like someone, he'll try to avoid them as long as possible, but if necessary, he can be as frightening as a nightmare from Darkrai. He loves travelling, and is always up for a new adventure, especially if it's far away.
Since the day he could crawl, Damian has always been discovering things. From the inside of the washing maching to the top branches of trees, he loved adventure. When he was young, he would always imagine he had his own team of Pokemon to help ward off the invisible army of enemies that lived in the areas around Fuchsia City, the place where he grew up. Now, however, he was seventeen and was lucky enough to have gained some experience in his home region of Kanto, but he wanted more. Damian wanted to go abroad, take risks, meet new people, learn new customs; and after saving up, he did just that. He was heading to Unova.

-------------------------------------

It was a quaint little town, the lack of tall buildings evident as the sun shined overhead in the blue, cloudless sky. The sun was just beginning to reach its highest point in the sky by the time the grey pickup truck rumbled up the town's main street from the south, rumbling to a stop in front of the doors of the town's Pokemon Lab. About a mile or so in the distance, the shining sea reflected the sun's rays so brilliantly that the young man exiting from the truck's passenger side was forced to shield his green eyes for a moment after foolishly gazing at the beautiful sight for too long, practically stumbling onto the cement paved ground. "Thank you again for the ride, Mr. Tanaka! I'll let my mom know I got here safe, thank you!" He bid farewell to the gentleman who was so kind enough to give him a ride all the way from Nuvema Town's airport and slung his heavy pack over his shoulders, waving as the truck puttered off into traffic. Damian stretched in relief, sighing happily and in excitement before slipping a Pokeball off of his belt and releasing a large, oddly green-ish eyed Charmeleon in a flash of light. "We made it, Drogon! Two full days of travel finally paid off," he said to his Pokemon, whose attention was soon caught by a group of Trainers in the distance. A Pokemon battle, maybe? The pair treaded up small grass-covered hills dotted with flowers until they were approaching the group of three, Damian waving in greeting. "Hi, all! Mind if we watch? Haven't seen a battle in ages."

Name: Lexie
Height: 5'2"
Appearance: Long, curly brown hair and striking green eyes. She's pale, and has freckles on her nose and cheeks. She wears a white shirt and denim overall shorts. She also wears black sneakers. She has a navy backpack that carries a pair of blue jean shorts and a maroon sweatshirt.
Bio: Lexie is from Sinnoh, but is currently traveling and seeing what the world has to offer. She is quiet and shy. Most would describe her is mousy. She's not bold. She's not outgoing. However, she is great with pokémon. She's able to communicate better with pokémon than with people. She's awkward and clumsy, but despite her flaws she's a kindhearted person. She's worth having as a friend. She loves nature, and she loves having her pokémon outside of their pokeballs with her. She prefers not to battle, and appreciates the beauty of pokémon contests.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Lexie gently grabbed her pokéballs from Nurse Joy and put them in the front pocket of her backpack. She said quietly thanked Nurse Joy and attempted to rush out of the Pokémon Center, but fell right on her face. She groaned and put everything that had managed to fall out back into her backpack. She stood up and dusted herself off and continued to make her way outside. The weather was warm and the breeze was light. It was perfect outside. She continued to walk around to look at the bright flowers and the pokémon scattered throughout the town. Small figures on top of the flower covered hill caught her eye. She squinted and decided that the figures were indeed people with their pokémon. She took a deep breath and began walking up the hill. She had absolutely no confidence, but she hoped to possibly make friends with people in this new, unfamiliar place.

Name: Christal Yamaki
Nick: Christal, Crystal or Yamaki
Height:4'9
Personally: Jolly, like to be a chunibyo, likes to be mysterious and easy to go with
Appearance: She has a short and slim body, having a neck length crystal clear white hair, sliver blue eyes, mostly wears a purple witch costume and also have a folded up scythe hidden behind her cape
Bio: Crystal is from the Sinnoh region along with her boyfriend. When she was nine, she went to a training camp where she met her boyfriend. At the age of fifteen, she got captured by a group which let an illegal experimenting association and were separate from her boyfriend. One and a half year later, she managed to escape from the association and is currently running away from the association while seeking for her boyfriend.
------------------------------------------------------------

Crystal had just arrive at Unova region, she was planning to find a place to land her flying scythe that is not so eye catching, while she was looking for a place to land, she saw a group of four at route one which looks quite interesting so she try to land behind the trees next to the route. When she landed, she immediately climb up the tree and looked at what they are doing, Crystal said to herself "Neat, don't know what they are doing. Let's see what happens."

The rustling of grass caught Drogon's attention, and the Charmeleon turned and eyed the figure coming up the hill towards them. "Char," he chuffedquietly, getting Damian's attention away from the battlers, who were still talking it out. Damian waved, and after glancing towards the group of strangers, made his way over to the incoming girl, appreciating the color of her navy backpack in his mind. "Hey, how's it going?" He greeted, his Pokemon bringing up the rear. "You came to see a battle, too? Fair warning, it's probably gonna be a while."

Name: Shenigami Siruganai
Nick: Shen
Height: 6'3
Personally: Calm, cold and kind at times, feels uneasy when he's close to other girls except his girlfriend and likes to standout for people that are in danger and in need of help
Appearance: He has a fit and tall body, short midnight blue hair, dark blue eyes and wears a black police cap, a black police coat wearing over his shoulders or a black sleeveless coat with both having a black button up shirt inside and also carries a pistol with him
Bio:
Shen is from the Sinnoh region along with his girlfriend. When he was ten, he went to a training camp where he met his girlfriend. At the age of sixteen, he's girlfriend got captured by a group which let an illegal experimenting association and then so they were separated from each other. One year later, he managed to join up with the police force to catch the association members and is currently investigating around the places while seeking for his girlfriend.
------------------------------------------------------------

Shen arrived at the Unova region's airport by a cargobob. When the cargobob landed, Shen drove out a bike and saw a small group of police force members, one of them said "Stay safe captain, if you need backup just call and we will be around the area." Shen then did a two finger salute before taking off towards Nuvema Town.

Lexie jumped at the sudden interaction. "Yeah," She began, "and I would also like to attempt to make friends." She looked to the pair of battlers still engaging in conversation, and then back to Damien. Her awkwardness was shining through to the whole world. "Your Charmeleon looks really strong." She said, as she admired the fire lizard. Her green eyes locked with the green eyes of the Charmeleon, "Wow, he has beautiful eyes." She smiled, hoping her attempts at conversation were passable.

Last edited:
"You and me both," his reply was muttered softly, her comment having hit a tad bit close to home, but he smiled again. "Thank you so much! His name's Drogon, but don't let him catch you say that again or else it'll go to his head," he joked, his Pokemon rolling its eyes but nodding respectfully at their new acquaintance. Had he not been such a merciful shade of red, the two humans would have noticed his blush after her second compliment, the Charmeleon stepping a bit closer to Damian as if to hide. "I'm Damian, we just got here from Kanto. It's nice to meet you!"

He held his hand out for the girl to shake, then eyed her carefully. "You're a trainer too, yeah? What brings you around here, do you live here?"

Lexie grabbed his hand with her dainty ones and smiled. "I'm Lexie, it's not to meet you both. Yes, i'm a pokémon trainer. I'm actually from Sinnoh, I live in Floaroma Town. It's beautiful and covered in flowers, it always smells nice there." She cleared her throat, trying not to get off topic. "I'm traveling, trying to see what the world has to offer. Meet new pokémon, appreciate nature, try not to embarrass myself in front of everyone, you know all that stuff. I have some pokémon from Unova, so I just had to check it out." She paused before continuing, "What about you? Do you live here?"

"I love Sinnoh! I've only been a few times, though, but it's such a lovely place." She began to tell him of the hopes he had for her journey, and Damian simply couldn't hold his smile back: she was hoping to accomplish the exact same thing he wanted to do in this new region (new to him anyway.) "I'm from Kanto, actually, but I really love your goals! I'm hoping to do the same, if I don't get lost."

He glanced over towards the other trainers, still talking, and sighed softly. "I think that battle is gonna be a while. Wanna blow this popsicle stand?"

Hikona continued to ask Chad about a battle, when she noticed another girl came towards them. Noticing how she was interacting with Jagged, she decided to join in.

"Hey, nice to meet you," She greeted. " You don't seem to be from around here."

"Chim!" Sun greeted as well.

"Oh right, introductions." She remembered. "My name is Hikona Diamond , and this is my Chimchar, Sun." She introduce as Sun waved.

Lexie glanced over at the two trainers still conversing. She nodded and smiled, "Sure, it would give me the chance to look at all the pokémon and flowers around here. Speaking of pokémon." She started while she moved her navy backpack to the front of her to pull out a pokeball. "I like to keep my pokémon out of their pokeballs, sadly I can't keep them all out or it'll get too hectic, so I just do one at a time." She clicked the button on the pokeball and it expanded. "Come on out." She said as a zap of light beamed from the pokeball. A spiky dog-liked pokémon emerged from it and barked. "This is Jolteon." She said as the yellow pokémon stretched before quickly jumping into her arms. She noticed the girl and the Chimchar. "Hi, i'm Lexie and this is Jolteon. We're about to go walk around and explore if you want to come with us." She said, smiling, trying her best not to be too awkward. She held on to Jolteon as she made her way down the hill, walking carefully so she doesn't fall. Again. "Well what are you guys waiting for? Come on!" She said as she motioned towards everyone.

"I totally understand, haha, no need to explain," he said to her, Drogon peering up curiously to see what kind of Pokemon she would release. Damian was expecting a Grass-Type, to be quite honest, since it would certainly reflect Lexie's interest in flowers. But once the light faded, he was rather surprised to see a Jolteon blinking in the bright sunlight, its quills an impressive display. "Oh, awesome! I haven't seen a Jolteon in so long!" He waved excitedly at the Electric-Type, Drogon also giving a little wave.

The Charmeleon followed behind their two new friends as they headed down the hill, eager to talk to the Kanto Pokemon. "Where are we going, exactly?" Came the question, accompanied by careful shuffling down the grassy, flower-dotted hillside.

"Sure, I'll be happy to join!" Hikona accepted.

Just as she took a few steps, Sun noticed something on top of a tree.

"Chim! Chim!" He tries to get Hikona's attention as he points up towards the tree.

"Hm? What is it Sun?" She said as she looked at where he was pointing.

Noticing on top of a tree branch was a young girl in a witch costume, hiding while watching the group.

Last edited:
Lexie watched them as they came down the hill, and then looked around the town. "You know, i'm not really sure. I've never been to Unova, so i'm not sure where anything is." She laughed nervously. "We could go down that route there." She said, as her delicate fingers pointed to the route that seemed to be leaving the town. "Come on Hikona and Sun! We're going this way!" She yelled up to the azure haired girl and her fire monkey. Well, she attempted to yell but it was barely louder than normal. Jolteon barked along with her to try to get the pairs attention.

They reached the bottom of the hill, the grass beneath them giving way to firm dirt as they stepped onto the path. Directly at one of Nuvema Town's exits, they were standing near two wooden signs: one with the name of the route and city it would lead to, the other reading "Come back soon!" in bright white letters. "If you ask me, not knowing where everything is can be fun. Otherwise there would be no surprises," Damian stared down the path Lexie's finger pointed down, feeling a bit strange. Just down this road was a totally foreign region to explore, with so many people to meet, Pokemon to see, experiences to be made. It almost gave him Swanna-bumps. Damian raised a hand towwards Hikona, waving her forward. "Careful coming down!"

Lexie watched the flowers blow gently in the breeze as she took everything in. She was about to embark on a brand new journey, with brand new people, brand new pokémon, and brand new places. This unfamiliarity terrified her, but she was so excited and grateful for the opportunity to travel to different regions and experience things that have never existed to her before. She blinked and came out of her silly little daydream. "One time my parents through a surprise party for me and when they jumped out and yelled "Surprise!" I screamed and punched my grandmother. So, sometimes surprises are overwhelming to me." She blushed, embarrassed and looked back down the path. "However, I've never been more excited for a surprise in my life." She said, as she smiled

For a moment it was quiet, nothing but the cool breeze coming in from the nearby ocean to rustle the leaves in the trees to disturb the pleasant, oddly nostalgic silence. When Lexie spoke, her soft voice complimented their surroundings rather nicely... until she finished her story. Damian laughed brightly, and even Drogon cracked a smile seeing his trainer laugh like that. "Hopefully we don't come across many grandmothers, then," he chuckled. "Thank you for sharing that with me, though." Damian nodded at her words again, starting to feel a bit antsy with excitement. She had summed his feelings up exactly.

Lexie grinned, "Under my tough and rugged exterior, i'm just an awkward mess who punches grandmothers for a living." She was feeling a strange feeling. She felt almost proud of herself for being able to communicate with, not one, but two people. It was shocking to say the least. Lexie was always a meek, quiet, and shy girl, who rarely came out of her shell. Yet in this new and exciting region, she felt like she could be something more than the mousy girl who couldn't even talk to Nurse Joy without almost having a panic attack. "While we're waiting for Hikona and Sun, do you want to go to the Pokecenter? I need to buy some more supplies before we go venturing into unknown territory." She said as she shuffled through her backpack, which simply consisted of Jolteon's empty pokeball and five other pokeballs containing the rest of her pokémon. She also had a some extra clothes in there, but those won't be much help if they get attacked by this region's version of Pidgey.

The boy nodded, taking on a faux expression of disgust at the word 'grandmothers'. "You're a hero, though, you can't trust old ladies. They'd take over the world with their awesomeness if they weren't kept in check by a solid jab to the wrinkly cheek." He was barely able to get the words out before laughing again, running a hand through his hair. He could already tell Lexie was a cool person. He straightened up at the question, however, the notion of doing some preparation snapping him back to focus. "That'd be great, actually. I could use some more snacks, too," he said, nodding and leading towards the large red building just down the way past the Pokemon Lab.

Lexie nodded, "You're right, you can't trust them. They try to fatten you up with cookies to render you helpless. They're pure evil." She stuck her tongue out in disgust. "Eck." The thought of evil grandmothers taking over the world with cookies was obviusly funny to her because she couldn't stop laughing. Her laughed slowed down and she clesred her throat to get herself back on track. "Okay, well let's get going, I would love to get some snacks. I'm starving." As soon as she said this her and Jolteon's stomachs growled simultaneously. "Well apparently Jolteon is hungry too, and i'm sure my other pokémon are as well." She said as she started walking towards the Pokecenter.

Clear glass sliding doors opened with a 'Ding!' The pair of trainers and their Pokemon stepped inside, cool conditioned air hitting their faces. It appeared as though the Nurse Joy was busy for the moment, as only an Audino waved happily towards them from the front desk. Drogon ventured around, claws making a soft clacking sound against the polished linoleum floor as he began to check things out. Maybe he would meet some other Pokemon in here.

"Do you want to head for the cafeteria first, or the mart section?" Damian asked as he slipped his pack off, opening it up to make a mental checklist of things he needed. He paused for a moment, an idea striking him and bringing a smile to his face. "Hey, what if we let out all our Pokemon?"

Lexie waved at the Audino as she walked in. "It's interesting how in Unova they have Audino in the pokecenters. I'm so used to see Chansey." She sighed contently as the cool air hit her, cooling her down quickly. Jolteon was in her arms, sniffing the air, looking at the everyone who passed by.

"We should go to the cafeteria section, then all of our pokémon can eat." She grinned as she held Jolteon with one arm and used the other to pull backpack around. She grabbed her five other pokeballs and gently set Jolteon down so she could send her pokémon out. "Come on out and meet Damian and Drogon, everyone!" She said as she threw her pokeballs up in the air, beam of lights coming from each of them. Once the bright lights faded, her team appeared. She cleared her throat so she could introduce them, "This is Alakazam," The large yellow pokémon growled and looked away, "Forgive him, he just has to get used to other people and pokémon. This is Krookodile." She said as she pointed to the large red and black Crocodile. He grinned to show the exquisite sharp teeth he had. "This guy here is Feraligatr, he was my starter." The blue crocodile chirped happily and smiled widely. "This is Scoliopede." The towering bug pokémon looked down at Damian and Drogon and made a small screeching noise. "He's happy to meet you both." She got to her last pokémon, "Finally, this is Arcanine." The large dog barked loudly, startling the people around him. "As you can see most of my pokémon are large, so when I let them all out, it can be hectic." She said as she rubbed the back of her head.

The pair were lucky that the center was relatively empty for the most part, with (from what Damian could see from the lobby) only a group of three trainers sitting at a table over in the cafeteria, and another trainer using the center's videophones, a Poliwhirl beside him. And it was definitely a good thing they had so much room to work with, as Lexie's team was impressive. "Oh my gosh... wow, you're all so cool!" He basically gushed, beaming at them all; Drogon wandered back over, eyeing the five new Pokemon for a second before deciding to greet them as well. "Charmeleon!"

Slipping his pack to its spot on its shoulders, Damian reached for the set of Pokeballs on his belt, retrieving three. "My turn!" In a quick flash of light, three Pokemon stood in front of him, blinking as they got their bearings.

"Teddi?"

"Ri! Riii ri!"

"Lahh..."

"This is Major, Mira, and Titan!" The Teddiursa, Azumarill, and Lairon were joined by Drogon, who greeted them happily. Mira, the Azumarill, instantly hopped onto Titan's steel back, a better vantage point to rub herself happily against her trainer's leg. Major happily waved at Lexie and her Pokemon, and Titan nodded at each of them. "This is our new friend Lexie, and these are her Pokemon. We're all gonna eat now, okay?"

Lexie smiled warmly at her new friends and her pokémon. "I'm the smallest person in my family, I have always been the smallest person in school, i'm just small." She began to stroke Arcanine's warm fur. "My pokémon make me feel big though, they make me feel strong." She looked at how much space her pokémon were taking up and smiled once again. "I'm very excited to see your Pokémon." She said as she watched him retrieve his pokeballs. Once the white lights faded she saw three pokémon. Her eyes sparked and all she could say was, "Wow." Not only were his pokémon cute, but they were obviously really strong. She leaned down and smiled at them, "It's very nice to meet you all." She heard her pokémon's stomachs growl and she laughed, "Are you ready to go to the cafeteria?" She asked, while all her pokémon barked and chirped, meaning yes.

"That's really cool, though, Lexie," he told her, picking up his little baby Azurill to set her on his shoulder. "Nothing wrong with being fun-sized. Small things have their advantages, too," he added, patting Mira's head. He grinned at the compliment she gave his team, nodding graciously. "They think you all are amazing, too!" What an intriguing sight they must have been; the petite girl and her big protectors talking with a boy and his team of cuties and shorties.

"Let's go, dudes!" As the group headed off to eat, Drogon sidled up next to the large Arcanine, waving a greeting at the fellow Fire-Type. Titan lumbered over to Krookodile and Scolipede, impressed by their size, and Major playfully darted in between Feraligatr's legs; she had initially wanted to play with Alakazam, but one stern look turned her right around.

Lexie couldn't help but giggle at how opposite they were. Lexie was small, but her pokémon, with the exception of Jolteon, were all gigantic beasts to most people. Damian seemed to be almost six feet tall, and his pokémon were all cute and short, at least compared to Lexie's big pokémon.

"I'm so excited to eat!" Lexie said as they all walked towards the cafeteria. Arcanine barked happily at Drogon, his tail wagging. He was happy to see another fire type among them. Krookodile and Scoliopede noticed the Lairon, which seemed to admire their large statures. Krookodile grinned and snickered, while Scoliopede screeched, both communicating with Titan. One day, the stocky Lairon would be a giant, towering over Krookodile. Scoliopede still wins tallest member of the group. Feraligatr chirped cheerfully and blew small bubbles at the cute Teddiursa. Alakazam walked, with the group, his face stern and cold, but Lexie could tell he was starting to warm up to Damian and his pokémon.

Diligently, Damian gathered up three large bowls for his Pokemon once the group had established their spot at a table with plenty of space around them. He walked over to the buffet are, filling the bowls with the specialty Pokemon food centers provided, and made his way back to set the food for his team. "Eat up, buddies," he chuckled, the various cries he was greeted with amusing him.

Mira hopped off his shoulder onto Titan's head, who didn't even notice while he ate, and then again to the floor to share from Major's bowl. After going back to get a tray of his own food, Damian seated himself at the table and pulled out a map of Unova, spreading it out on the table and waiting until Lexie joined him before speaking. "So I guess next up is Accumula Town. Seems pretty close."

Lexie grabbed six bowls, each for one of her pokémon, and a tray for her food. She filled up each of the bowls, handing Krookodile, Alakazam, and Feraligatr their bowls, and placing Jolteon's and Aracnine's bowls on the floor in front of them. She placed Scoliopede's bowl on the table, so he could easily eat his food since he was so big. She then proceeded to go back and grab her own food. She grabbed a neatly wrapped peanut butter and jelly sandwich and a container of strawberries and sat down at the table with Damian and all their pokémon. She took a bite of her sandwich before looking at the map. She nodded, "It looks like we just follow the route I pointed to earlier to get there." She said, after she swallowed her bite of food. She took a few more bites, and then asked, "So how's your food," as she pointed to his tray with her sandwich.

He nodded to answer her question, mouth full of grapes which were soon chewed and swallowed. "It's pretty good, I just mainly went for fruit. Apples, grapes, bananas, and little tangerines. How is yours?" It was very enjoyable, sitting down to share lunch with a friend. Damian legitimately couldn't remember the last time he did something like this. His Pokemon were enjoying it as well; even Mira, who usually avoided strangers, was soon bouncing around the Jolteon's legs (after Drogon's approval.) After a short while he had finished and, after Lexie had as well, he gathered up his Pokemons' bowls and set them alongside the 'used' dishes in the corner of the cafeteria. "Ready to go buy supplies and head out?" He asked Lexie.

Lexie finished her sandwich and began eating her strawberries, "It's pretty good, i'm glad the pokecenter has food for people and pokémon." She smiled, she usually just eats lunch alone, trying to avoid people the. eat she could, but it was nice eating with another person and all their pokémon. She soon finished her strawberries and her pokémon finished their food. She adored the sight of Mira bouncing around Jolteon's legs, it was simply adorable. Jolteon was enjoying himself too and barking happily. Lexie quickly collected all the trash and disposed of it and put the used dishes in the designated pile. "Yeah, i'm ready to get supplies and then start traveling!" She said, excitedly.

"Cool, cool," he nodded, slightly distracted by his Azurill. "Can you please relax? Someone might step on you," he implored, but the little baby kept bouncing in between legs anyway. It wasn't until Drogon gently but swiftly took her by the tail and set her on top of Titan, rolling his eyes. Damian crossed over into the Pokemart section of the center, immediately going for the snacks. It only took a few minutes for him to locate everything he needed, and shortly he was packing his newly acquired items into his bag.

"Okay, snacks, water, rope, sunglasses... wait." He looked up confused, the pair of shades hanging from his fingers. "I didn't pick these up- oh. Of course," he chuckled with a shake of his head, turning to shoot a look at Major. The Teddiursa quickly looked away, pretending to look interested in the different Pokedolls on diplay. With a roll of his eyes, Damian went to buy the shades anyway. "Okay, I'm ready, Lexie."

Lexie started looking at the pokeballs, while her pokémon picked out snacks they wanted. She picked up a variety of pokeballs, so she would be prepared for any pokémon they may encounter. She also grabbed a few potions and other healing items, in case they may needed them. Her pokémon chose an assortment of berries and other treats. She grabbed some chocolate and water and paid for everything. She then neatly put everything away in her backpack. She made sure she had everything she needed before heading over to Damian. "Okay, I'm ready too."

Once his friend was done, it was time for his team to head back in their Pokeballs. "Okay, buddies, gotta go back in for a bit, okay? I'll call you out soon," he recalled Major and Titan, but realized he couldn't find Mira. Brow furrowed in confusion, Damian circled himself to see if she was behind him, then looked at Drogon. "Drogon, do you know where Mira is?" The Charmeleon shrugged and walked up to his trainer, tapping the button on his own Pokeball to recall himself; he wasn't going to deal with the little puffball, nope.

"Rii!" And of course, the Azurill popped out of the top of Damian's bag, squeaking cheerfully. "I guess you wanna stay out for now?" He asked her, receiving a confident squeak in turn. Sighing, Damian looked towards Lexie. "I'm sorry for whatever she does."

Lexie got out all of her pokeballs, except for one. "You guys have to go back too, but if anything exciting happens i'll let you out."! She returned all of her pokémon, only leaving Arcanine. The large dog barked and shook out his magnificent fur. "I thought Arcanine would be good to keep out for protection and for warmth." She explained. Lexie giggled at the cute antics of Mira. "Don't apologize for her, she's adorable. I'm sure she gets away with almost anything." She smiled at both of them. "I'm sorry, i'm just very intrigued by your pokémon, they're all so fascinating."

"Or just to show off how cool you are," he teased playfully, but to be quite honest if he had an Arcanine he would never put it into its Pokeball. It would be absurd, like getting a Rolex for someone who never wears watches. The Azurill beamed at the praise, her demeanor taking on an air of pride. Damian breathed out a laugh, though it was more of a sigh.

"Thanks, but believe me, she knows it," he told Lexie as they began to head out into the sunshine again, making their way towards the exit they had come across. "Don't apologize, thank you! To be honest, I'm probably more interested in yours! You must have been training them all for a long time."

Lexie lightly blushed at his comment. She never thought of herself as a great pokémon trainer, but she was extremely proud of her pokémon. They were here best accomplishments. "Yeah, I try to train them often, just to keep them on their toes. I know you've trained your pokémon well, and I can see how much they like you." She smiled before swiftly hoping on the back of her Arcanine. She patted his head and he began waking his big tail. She then looked down at Damian and his pokémon. "Do you guys want to ride? I like being up here because I can see a lot more things, you know? Plus the height is an added benefit."