• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Unordinary

DevVoid

Previously Deathstalker62
" ..oh, right. Makes sense. Well, I'll just sit this one out. Atleast for now. I'm still hungry, after all. " Diego said, sitting down on a nearby bench and just casually took out a bag of chips. He opened it up, as the King of the opposing team approached him.
' ...what the hell are you doing? ' The opposing king asked.

" Eating, isn't that obvious? I'm hungry, and I can't fight on an empty stomach. " Diego explained.
' In the middle of battle..? ' The opposing king asked, dumbfounded.
" Yeah. Again, I can't fight on an empty stomach. Care to join me? " Diego asked, patting the empty seat next to him on the bench.
The opposing king thought about it. The guy didn't seem to be hostile at the moment. Carefully, the opposing king approached him and looked to the bag of chips Diego was holding.
' ..what kind of taste are those? ' He asked.
" Spicy Chili, why? " Diego asked.
' Oh, then count me in! ' The opposing king said before sitting down besides Diego. Diego shook the open bag to the other king, letting him take out some of the chips while he ate some himself.

....and, while the king had just seemed to insert his hand in the bag, he was laying on the ground in the next second. Diego had stopped time, smirking villainously. He had put the bag of chips aside and beat the guy up while time was frozen. He finished by chopping at the guy's chest multiple times, specifically his lungs, counting how many times he hit to know when the man would be knocked out in pain and lack of oxygen. Then he grabbed him by the shoulders and leaned him forward to let him fall on the ground and not backwards behind the bench. As soon as time resumed, Diego remained sitting there, still with the bag in his hands, just casually eating the chips with the other knocked out king by his side. He noticed the guy and looked down to him. He chuckled.
" Couldn't handle the heat, eh? Neat. " He laughed heartily and lightly, just casually sitting there and eating chips.

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Bellamy smirked as he detected multiple ability activations. Reaching out he copied the opposing ace's ability and the opposing queen's ability, he also detected one of the students watching had accidentally activated his ability, so now he had Phase Shift, Whirlwind and Demon Claw. He boosted his speed and activated the claws, shooting towards the opposing ace. As he got closer the other ace sent out waves of wind, but Bellamy, using his own wind, launched over his attack and then switching to defense, he came crashing down with the claws sending the kid flying, he turned back to the rest of the fight. "So that's the king and the ace dealt with" he muttered.

Willow Tree

Previously Brightheart
"Haha, just you wait, I'll get beat even if the guy is stronger than me," he laughs, then turns to the battlefield, immediately got himself an energy beam to the face. He fell back comically, landing with his face towards the sky. "Ha...what did I say?" He chuckled, the humor not lost. "You're not even going to wait for me to get ready? That's not very nice," he chided, sitting up and wiping his cheek, which stung a tiny bit. The opposing Jack scoffed and charged another beam, though it was slow and Milo was able to stand up.
"We don't wait for others in turf wars," the jack growled, "you should know that, being a jack." He scolded.
Milo only laughs and rubbed his head, "Oops, sorry, guess I'm just soft." He shurgged. Apperantly, being so carefree even at bullet point dissed the opposing Jack and he shot the beam mercilessly towards Milo. Milo sighed, waiting for the beam to come closer before blasting sudden shock wave from the ground around, knocking the beam off course and ultimately diminishing it. The opposing Jack gasp and stepped back.
"What? How? The beam shouldn't have been executed so easily! This never happen before!" He insisted.
Milo shrugged again, "Well, we're two different people in two different school, I don't know how you work and vice versa." He cracks his neck again, "Hey, be glad it's me you're facing and not the king or ace, it would've been more brutal." He told him. He laughs and rubbed his cheek, "And your beam really hurts-" he was caught off when the opposing Jack punched him straight in the guts and the boy choked as he double over.
"Ha, guess it was all just big talk, you're not as strong as you're supposed to be." The jack snickered. Milo suddenly grab him by the shoulder and stood up once more, rubbing his stomach.
"There you go again. Not allowing me to get ready," he whines. The jack gapes at him as he turns to face Maskerin. "Did you see that? It hurts a lot!" He complained. He turns to the jack, smiling. "It's only fair I return the favor." He cooed, raising his other hand and blasting a beam of shock wave at the jack. He let's go of their shoulder and they went flying across the battlefield, not far off but it was enough to knock them out.
"Oh wait oops, sorry that was too hard!" He calls, "I hope you didn't get a concussion!" He chirped.
He turns and stalked back to Maskerin, making a crying face as he rested his face onto her shoulder, little poof rising along his hair.
"Ahhhhh, that jack was so mean," he whines, "just look what he did to my face!" He laughs, pinching his cheek then flinch at the stung it gave, "Hmmmmm, I'm not a fan of this, gotta remember to attack first next time." He clenched his fist jokingly and he laughs. "Did I got my butt kicked still?" He mused.

JC faced the other Queen not showing expression at all as she did place her wolf mask on her face before facing her opponent. "So you my opponent, don't disappoint me if you know what I mean because I don't like being played with" she said stern. "Likewise, I should not expect the same from you" she said.

Maskerin chuckled. "....Is my ability really used a lot like this.....I don't mind but really....I can't get enough from it guys....so don't overdue yourselves or it will be more time healing..." She said.

@DevVoid @Shadow_Pup

Willow Tree

Previously Brightheart
"Hey hey now, you don't have to heal all of us! Look at Diego and Bellamy, they're nailing this! They were already done with no scratches at all! And look at JC! The Queen of all Queens is fighting, there's no way heavy damage can be done to her. I don't want to jinx it so I won't say she'll this easily but it's likely she'll win." He said. "And I'm fine, face is pretty mess up and I think the guy tried to break my internal organs or something cause it's not going to be pretty but hey," he smiles at her, "it's all part of the charm isn't it?" He laughs, making a little finger gun hand sign under his chin. "Just look I me, there's no way a little bruise will stop me from my daily routine right?" He laughs. "Your healing power is amazing either ways, so it wouldn't matter if you can't heal all of us in a short number of time, you still do a good job at it."

Spachino

Previously El Spazzino
Chell didn't bother to care about this turf war nonsense, and when people asked why, he just responded with, "We'll win, don't we, like all the time? I mean, there's not much to be so excited about over all this?"
Of course, another reason is because he doesn't like getting involved with fights that much. Chell was pacing through the halls, looking like your ordinary low-class, after all, he did look meek. He just wanted to get through the day when something pierced his ears.
"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!" He heard someone yelling and running noises.

...Of course, someone's running at him. The boy with tufty-hair was being run at by some mid-tier, probably looking to give him the what for. Chell, instinctively, eyes glowed orange as he activated a portal in front of the mid-tier, the force of the ring around it being made dealing impact damage, and Chell hopped into the portal and got transported to another floor. Then, he ran for his life. "That was a disaster..."