1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.

Ask to Join Unordinary

Discussion in 'General Role Play' started by Shadow_Pup, Jan 4, 2020.

1. Shadow_Pup

Shadow_Pup Previously LeBarrel42

Discussion = https://pokecharms.com/threads/unordinary-discussion.21910/#post-827398

Bellamy was sitting on a bench near the dorms, he was stretched out with his arms behind his back. He liked sitting here it was calm. He was thinking about the Turf Wars match coming up, the headteacher had asked Bellamy whether he wanted to be apart of it as their opponents had requested to use their Ace as well as their Royals, Bellamy had agreed and was now waiting to spot JC or Diego so he could talk about it with them. He scanned the area looking for either of them.

Ariah was doing some homework under a tree, she had chosen this place to escape some bullies, they were bullying her for the same reason people always did, they viewed her ability as weak and they said she only remained a mid-tier because her brother is the school Ace. She didn't mind though, she knew that she was a Mid-Tier because she had good control, even if her ability only really helped others. She continued to scribble down answers to the homework in her lap.

Stiles stood over the low-tier who had bumped into him. His eyes were glowing and his claw tips were slightly red on one hand, he had scratched the boy's face, he kicked the kid in the stomach "watch where your going next time" he spat as he deactivated his ability and walked away. He had heard there was going to be a turf war later and he thought he would go watch.

Foxex and Willow Tree like this.
  2. DevVoid

DevVoid Previously Deathstalker62

As Diego was wandering through the outside area of the school, he spotted some people bullying others. A usual occurence here, and Diego didn't stand for it one bit. He sighed, looking over to an especially brutal beating of someone by a group of three bullies. Diego decided enough was enough. Verbal abuse? Fine, that's normal around here. But actually going as far as to beat someone up over something that they can't control? Now that's just going too far. Diego put his hands in his pocket as the world around him had suddendly turned entirely gray. He walked through stopped time over to the group of three who had been stopped in the middle of kicking the guy at their feet. He pulled the guy being beat up out of their view, hiding him in behind a tree, and instead placed a large rock in his place. Time had quickly resumed, as the three bullies groaned in pain from kicking against the large rock. Diego laughed, out of their view, and begun walking casually through the park again. After a few steps, he noticed Bellamy sitting on a bench and waved over at him.

3. She wasn't in the best of mood right now due to the number of bullies harassing the lower kind. It just irritated her even more that she had beat up a lot of those guys and girls a lot. She hated the weak being picked on by the strong and further underestimating her was a big mistake as well. Honestly, she wanted to see Shadow because he was the only one that can cool her down. She walked out for some fresh air to cool down being aware of her surroundings. Shadow was still on dorm ground until he saw Diego and Bellamy at the bleachers. He approached them before speaking. "Hey guys, catching air out here I am guessing?" He said looking to the boys

@Shadow_Pup @DevVoid

4. Willow Tree

Willow Tree Previously Brightheart

Reviewing some notes he's had taken just the other day, Milo was having some problems figuring out a math equation. It was somewhat complicated and Milo just couldn't drill the idea of how to solve it even with the answers provided in the notes. He had thought of asking his friends, but he would never admit that he is currently surrounded by Wellston students that he had never talked to before. Most of them consist of mid or low tiers, and he's sure that their first thought if he were to ask them about the problem, is that he'll want a little cheat off of them. High tiers nowadays do that and it ticks him off to no end. Tapping his chin thoughtfully, he checked his phone once in a while, making sure he had no more reminders for the day. He heard about a Turf War probably starting, but other than that, nothing else.

Foxex and Cmeriwether like this.
  5. Maskerin was walking around the halls until she saw Milo in an area looking like he was so focused on something. She blushed slightly as she had a major crush on him but was too shy to admit it but she could see he was troubled about something. She approached slowly before giving her sweet smile. "Hello Milo....are you doing ok? You seem troubled with something?" She added looking to him

@Willow Tree

6. Shadow_Pup

Bellamy looked up, he saw Diego and Shadow and sid a little salute thing, "hey guys, yeah I came out here to chill out. Hey Diego, you have to deal with some guys just now, time froze and there is only one reason why you would do that" he wasn't aware of the time stop as such, he was just able to detect the shift in Diego's aura. "Anyway, Diego you ready for Turf Wars, I believe this is a rematch, after they lost before, so this should be a pushover".

Ariah finished and stood up from her tree, she spotted JC and jogged over to her. She could sense her emotions via her aura and activating her ability she tried to calm her down using her ability (she basically can also weaken auras to calm people or put them to sleep) "hey JC, what's got you so worked up" she said as her eyes glowed green.

7. DevVoid

" Yeah, I had. Some idiots beat up a guy who was at their feet. Normally I don't break fights up, but if the receiving victim of the fight can't defend himself, then it's less of a fight more of a torturing session. And we don't need that kind of cruelty in this school. It's already cruel enough with all these lowlife bullies running around and being a menace to the less fortunate. " Diego responded. " A turf war, that I am ready for. Shouldn't be hard. As long as there is noone on the opposing time with my kinda power, this whole thing is easy-peasy for me. "

8. Willow Tree

Milo jumped slightly and he looked around him, trying to catch the owner of the voice. It was easy to do so, she was standing right next to him, smiling her signature smile that had charmed many boys. He smiled back and fan himself nervously with the notes he had taken. "Maskerin, funny seeing you on this side of the dorm," he greeted. "and yes, I'm an quite stuck on a question that I'm still trying to figure out." He showed her the pages of notes and pointed at the said question. "I need to find the x that fits the y shown here. It must also make since and respond logically to the answer here by plugging it to another equation in order to check your work." He explained, then sighed, "Apparently y just can't keep an eye on x huh, we should hire a spy just to see where does x run off to all the time." He laughs. He moves the notes closer to Maskerin for her to see better and get a closer look. He tilted his head and watches her curiously, waiting a few seconds for her to take in the problem. "Do you think you know how this works? The teacher explained it quite a few times to me but I just can't seem to drill it through my brain." He told her, scratching his head in an almost embarrassed manner.

Foxex likes this.
  9. "See? You perform the opposite equation on both sides to get x alone, and then you can do the rest."
    "How do you do this so easily? I just don't understand..."

Two girls, one older and one younger, sat under a tree. The older appeared to be helping the younger, the two looking down at a notebook. Several crossed out math problems were written between the lines, some in a simple print, some in an immaculate cursive.

Allie appeared frustrated, looking down at the book with disdain. They'd been sitting here for a while now, with Talia fruitlessly trying to get the young teen to understand the equations. She simply couldn't get it.
    Talia spoke gently. "It's okay. It took me a really long time to get algebra, too. Once you get it though, it just clicks."
    The young teen clenched her fists. "Why is it that I'm so good at using my powers but I can't even do simple equations?"
    "Allie, don't be like that. You know it's not really that simple."
    Allie rested her head on Talia's shoulder, filled with resignation. "Can we be done for now?"
    The green-haired young woman sighed, somewhat sadly. "Yeah, Al. We can be done."

10. She sighed heavily looking to Ariah. "The bullies in this school that's what always picking on the weakest of the group and I really hated that so I gave all of them a very good beating which is why most of the males here are keeping distance from me as other girls try to provoke me which is a bad idea to try" she said sternly feeling her power trying to calm her down. "Relax I am alright, just need some air and look for my brother Shadow to cool off"she said seeing the door exit to outside.

Shadow looked to Bellamy. "You are probably looking for my sister right Bellamy...to let her know...I have this feeling she won't be in the best of moods...my sibling touch is telling so"

Maskerin looked at the problem closely before giving a gentle smile. "I can explain it better to you if you are that confused" she asked pulling up a chair and sitting down next to him.

@Willow Tree @Shadow_Pup

11. Willow Tree

Milo beamed at her, both impressed and grateful. "Really? Wow, thanks!" he exclaimed, "You really got this huh? Man, it's whether that you're really smart or I'm really dumb." he laughs, choosing a bench to sit on that was already provided. "I choose to believe it's the first option," he said, flipping his hair to make himself look melodramatically vainer as an act, "I'm not that stupid." he insisted, striking a dead serious face for a good 5 seconds before dropping the act and chuckled, waving at the air aimlessly. "Nah, I'm kidding, maybe I just need to pay attention more in class," he pouted, "but it's really boring." he laughs.
    Flapping his paper out so they're not wrinkled, he handed the rest of it off to Maskerin. "So you really get this? Well go ahead and start the lesson dear, I'm all eyes and ears," he said, sitting up straighter and focusing intensely on the notes.

Foxex likes this.
  12. Maskerin chuckled. "Well of course, Milo I can help the best I can to get you to understand better" she said before pulling out one of her notebooks and a pencil before writing down the formula that was placed for the problem. She took it slow step by step explaining everything in full detail doing the first one for him. "You see that easy, just follow the formula for x and you will solve it quickly" she said. "Do you understand that I explained this better to you?" She asked smiling gently.

@Willow Tree

Willow Tree and Foxex like this.
  13. Willow Tree

Milo grimaced, but after a careful explanation, a look of realization dawned on him and he nodded in understanding. "I see! So if you apply this formula to the first one, it'll allow you to find ways to solve for x!" He exclaimed, clapping excitingly. "Wow! You should become the teacher! The way you explain it is way better than my math tutor!" He complimented, smiling at the girl. "How did you suddenly make this equation seem a lot easier? You must've a second ability for this!" He insisted.

Foxex likes this.
  14. Shadow_Pup

Ariah nodded and stopped using her power, her eyes returning to normal, well let's go find your brother. My brother likes to hang out near the dorms, maybe Shadow is with him" she said optimistically as she semi-skipped her way out if the door. She got happy over all kinds of things, but at the same time can be influenced by other peoples emotions, she tends to put herself in other peoples shoes.

Bellamy patted Shadow on the shoulder, "nah, it's fine. I'm um..I'm actually gonna just get the train the turf war location and wait there, it is long anyway, tell JC hi and that I'll see her there". He turned to Diego "see you there as well" he said before walking off to the station to catch the train.

15. Aria yawned sleepily into a loose fist as she closed her book. She was sat in a large armchair in one of the reading nooks of the library. She glanced over at her empty mug on the small table next to her chair, it was empty long ago and the mug had gone cold. Aria yawned again and wiped the tears from here eyes that accommodated it. She stood up and straightened out her scarf tails and picked up her mug to leave, she returned the book to where she had gotten it on the self and waved the Librarian good bye as she stepped outside.

Outside the sun was bright and it was warm, but it wasn’t too warm for her despite wearing such a thick scarf and mostly black, the heat never bothered her too much. She noticed a small group of royals and high-tier students that were studying and talking in the yard, she recognized a few of them, but not too many as she didn’t pay all too much attention to who was in what tier. The ranking system was something she didn’t want to participate in if she didn’t have to, but sadly, she’s still part of the system no matter how much she resented it.

BOOF!

Aria had just accidently bumped into another student in the walk way that was standing in a larger group of their friends that had taken up half the walkway. “Oh, I’m sorr –“Aria was cut off. The person she bumped into turned around and swatted her cup out of her hands sending it crashing into the ground in pieces and caused Aria to let out an involuntarily yelp of surprise.

“Watch where you’re going bitch!” the girl shouted at Aria grabbing onto the scarf around her neck.

“Sorry, I didn’t see you…” Aria apologized profusely holding her hands out in front of her palms facing out.

The girl’s group of friends circled around Aria. The girl tightened her grip Aria’s scarf, “You messed with the wrong mid-tier! I’m going to teach you a lesson!” her circle of friends urged on the confrontation

“Please stop, you’re hurting me.” Aria flinched.

“SHUT UP!” the girl yelled as she punched Aria in the stomach several times before dropping her to the ground. Aria curled up in pain and spat out some blood. Almost immediately the circle of people began kicking and stomping her. Aria rolled into a fetial position trying to uselessly hide away from the attacks.

“Please stop….” Aria managed to whimper through the attacks.

Willow Tree likes this.
  16. ~Talia and Allie~

Talia noticed a small student being harrassed not far off from the pair, and her darker eye instinctively flickered. Not looking to her side, she muttered "Allie, stay here."
    There was no response from the younger sibling.
    Talia looked at her side, only for her light eye to start flashing. "Allie?!"

~Allie~
    The blue-haired teen stormed up to the conflict, both her eyes glowing a harsh blue. She shoved her way through the circle, and directly into the center of the fight.
    Hate burning in her two icy eyes, she stepped between the aggressor and the victim. She scoffed in disgust. She hated the prejudice around here.
    "You! Stop what you're doing, right now! Or - I'll make you!" Her hands suddenly started glowing blue, as a sphere of energy formed in either hand.

17. DevVoid

" Alright, see you there, Bellamy. " Diego said, waving goodbye to him. Then he looked to Shadow. " I have to go, too. Gotta return a book I loaned to the library. Seeya some other time, Shadow. " Diego waved, turning around. Then, the world around Diego had turned completely gray again, as he had held one arm up, a gear appearing on his wrist, slowly stopping its clockwise movement just as time had stopped. Diego had done this because the book he borrowed was almost overdue in a few minutes, a time span in which he wouldn't be able to reach the library in a normal way. So, he moved back into the school and to his locker. He opened it, took out the book he mentioned, closed and locked his locker again. On his way to return the book to the library, he noticed a gang of girls surrounding someone else, blocking the path to the library. He figured this was an accident that had turned into a fight, as this was usually the case. Usually, he wouldn't interfere with these kinds of cases since the victim seemed to already have some help at hand, but this group had made an accidental mistake. They were standing in his way, and there seemed no other way around them other than forcing them to move. He walked into the middle of the circle, pushing one of the group's girls aside, now standing besides the two girls in the middle of the circle. He leaned back slightly, bent his right leg upward a bit and moved it backward, while he moved his other leg forward, bending it a small bit downwards. He slid his jacket down a bit, just enough so it showed the iconic star mark on the lower left side of his neck. Then opened the book he was holding and held it infront of himself with one hand, pointing with the other at who seemed to be the ringleader of this gang. Time had resumed, as Diego was suddendly there, in a menacing pose, pointing at the girl. " With great power comes great responsibility. And your responsibilities are not to make others' lives hard and to, more importantly, get in my way. " He spoke the last four words slower and with a deeper voice. " Have you anything to say for yourself, scum? "

18. The circle of people turned on Allie, powering up themselves, the group consisted of several mid-tiers and some low-tiers, and obviously they were relying on their superior numbers to overpower Allie, they knew who she was. But with the sudden appearance of Diego some members of the circle immediately ran.

“You got lucky today bitch, but we’ll get you….” The circle girls backed way and disbanded.

“You’re all too kind, but that wasn’t necessary… thanks anyways though” Aria sat up and began dusting herself off, pulling out some tissues to wipe the blood off her upper lip from her nose, all the while tears were welling up in her light bright green eyes. After she had cleaned herself off enough to her satisfaction and straightened out her outfit along with her scarf, she crawled around and picked up the larger pieces of her shattered mug before standing back up.

Parts of her fishnets had been torn on her arms and shoulders but she seemed sadder about her broken cup than anything holding the pieces like a precious stone. She exhaled though her nose while looking at it, holding back tears but failing as they started to roll down her face, taking some of her black mascara with them. “I’m running out of mugs again….” She said quietly to seemingly no one and walking to a nearby trashcan and throwing the pieces away, before continuing on her way to the dorms, not looking back at Allie or Diego. She had pretended like there was no one else around and continued on.

Willow Tree likes this.
  19. JC just nodded as she made her way out the door and down the steps with Ariah. She walked in the side walk now looking through her notes from class until she spotted Bellamy a bit up ahead. She approached slowly before speaking. "Greetings, Bellamy where are you off to?" She asked closing her notebook as she slipped it inside her side bag that was on her right shoulder as she didn't seem to notice that her hand was glowing light blue due to being still slightly pissed off from all the bullies she knocked down.

"See you both around then" he said before walking off as we to look for JC his sister to make sure everything was alright with her since he could sense that she wasn't in the best of moods.

Maskerin chuckled. "No I don't just my healing ability, idk but maybe I am just rather good at it....but...I don't really tell anyone...or I'll just be made fun of...or judged about...." She said keeping her smile as she said so even if it was a bit sad.

@Shadow_Pup @Willow Tree

20. Willow Tree

Milo's smile faltered at her words and he patted her shoulder as a little support. There were noises in the background, signifying some sort of conflict being made, but he ignored it for now- Maskerin is who he's trying to focus on.
    "Don't say that," he told her, "your healing ability is great! You've been a huge help for us during turf wars, without you, there'll be no doctor to help us! Not all royals comes out without a scratch." He pointed out, "I can name just about any number of times you have to come heal me just because I can't seem to balance my head on my shoulder, I fall everywhere!" He laughs.
    "The other kids don't have the right to judge you if they have never experience it heads on, let them go crying to our school medic when they get injured, they don't deserve someone so sweet and lenient as you." He beamed at her genuinely, meaning every word he said. "If they cause you trouble again, just call me! I can be your bodyguard!" He chirped jokingly, "No one wants to mess with a royal now, and I'm sure those stronger than me wouldn't bother with my friends." He gave her a thumbs up, "I do have some degree of respect for being a jack." He said, shrugging. "And I can fight for you if need be! Conflict aren't my favorite but some measures can be made," he grinned, "but if they're stronger, even by a bit, then I'm toast." He faked a tear and laughs, leaning forward and embraced Maskerin in a reassuring hug, patting her back.
    "But I won't fight if you don't want me to, you were never a fan of violence." He murmured, releasing her from the hug, "I can talk it out! I'm good with words." He flipped his hair, as if proud of that fact, "They don't stand a chance if that were to be the case," he bragged jokingly.
    "I'm just kidding, of course I'm not that good, never won a debate in my life." He admitted, chuckling, "Don't know if it's just me or that my team happens to suck with an inevitably losing topic all the time." He said.

Foxex likes this.
  21. DevVoid

Diego had rewinded time a small bit, too lazy to stop the girl he saved from leaving. He turned to Aria as she would be returned besides Diego. " Don't run off now. Let me help you, atleast. Noone deserves to be treated this way. " Diego said, holding his hands open out toward Aria. He held his hands over her wounds, rewinding time on her wounds to heal them by returning them to their previous healthy state. He had also fixed up any torn clothing on her this way, any ruined make-up and, as a kind gesture, restored her cup that she was holding the shards of earlier. He pat the girl on the shoulder lightly. " Don't worry about it. These people aren't born to be smarter to know better. Give us Royals a call if you or any of your friends end up in a defenseless situation like that again. We don't mind helping out people. " He said, smiling lightly, and promptly disappeared, having stopped time briefly to get himself to the library and return the book on time.

22. Maskerin blushed brightly from the sudden embrace from Milo but accepted warmly hugging him back. "Thank you Milo....your sweet....and yes....I can't deny...that I have healed mostly your injuries in the turf wars but also....the others....they rely on me for mostly healing...and that's a gift I cherish...but...I don't mind you being my bodyguard.....if you want...and yes I know I don't like....violence....but no matter how hard I try to avoid it....it's always there so...that's just life...." She said letting him go before chuckling as she reached out to run her hand through his hair. "I wish I did have your hair...the way it flips....it's...um....cute..." She said giving a gentle smile to hide her embarrassment for what she had said about his hair.

@Willow Tree

23. Willow Tree

Milo smiled and clapped his hands, officially sealing a promise. "Then it's settle! From now on I'll protect you! You won't have to be afraid anymore now that I'll be by your side. Actually, be a little afraid, there's still people out there stronger than me, I can't protect you through that." He laughs, swaying lightheartedly side to side, fanning his notes enthusiastically.
    Suddenly, Maskerin reached forward to brush her hand through his curls, saying how she wish she had the same hair, adding in that it's cute with he flips it.
    A blush ran across his cheek and he was in a mild state of shock from the sudden wave of confusing emotions he had never known to before crashing in. He placed the notes near his mouth and blinked at her with a dumbfounded look. Finally registering her words, he allow the emotion to subside and smiled at her brightly, running a hand through the spot where she did on his hair, flipping it again just to add the empathy in her words. "Haha, you think so? I like yours more. So straight and smooth, it probably doesn't tangle as much as mind." He said, picking at a strand, "Curly hair aren't exactly the most likeable, though they look good." He grinned at her, "But I still like yours more." He insisted.

Foxex likes this.
  24. Maskerin chuckled. "Well...I won't deny that it's easier to manage...when straight...but I take...very good.....care of it...which explains....the smoothness and shiny look to it...see look..." She said grabbing his hand letting him touch a regular strain of her long hair. "But...thank you for the compliment....really...I don't get those everyday...." She said blushing shyly to his compliment afterwards.

@Willow Tree

25. Willow Tree

Delighted, Milo feels through her hair like a clueless child, taking in the feel of something he never felt before. It was a new experience to him, and he enjoys to to the very bits.
    "Woah....it's so smooth!" He chided, aweing over the sheer condition of the hair, twiddling a strand on his hand. "This is amazing! How do you not get compliments for it?" He questions, grasping the strand gently in his hand and gazing at her. "Do you use some kind of shampoo to keep it like this? Or is it just naturally silky? Is it because of the healing ability you have?" He ran a hand through her hand, enjoying the satisfying feeling of the cool hair parting ways through his finger flawlessly. His eyes sparkles with glee and he parted her hair into three, flipping one over the other in a continuous cycle until a braid appeared. He wouldn't say it was the best, but Maskerin's hair didn't have a single strand out of place in its natural wave and it made the braid gorgeous. Milo don't have anything to tie the brain with, so he held it to her, letting her see the braid for herself.
    "Look! Look how pretty your hair is in a braid!" He reached towards her forehead and tucked some bangs out of her eyes, letting them run down to the right. He leaned back and examines her from there, smiling proudly at the masterpiece. "If I were able to decorate it with flowers, I'm sure you'll look more radiant." He told her, "Too bad I don't have any."

26. "Your too kind...." Aria stared at the repaired mug, "but I don't need your help...." she muttered as Diego disappeared. She was not a fan of such displays as well as using a status as something that can offer something. Aria turned her head around to look at Allie, "Thanks." she said before she continued to walk off again. It has always been like this, Aria is often picked on and people aren't always around to help her. Most of the time the bullies will let up after some initial attacks once they realize that shes too pathetic to do anything, they tend to leave her alone, it was a first time that she had a run in with a group and she wasn't quite prepared since her mind was wandering. A mistake that won't happen again.

#26 Foxex, Jan 7, 2020
    Last edited: Jan 7, 2020
    Willow Tree likes this.
  27. Shadow_Pup

Bellamy turned to look at JC and Ariah "oh hey, didn't expect to see you, I'm just headingndiwn to the turf wars location, I like getting there early. So yeah...um..see you there I guess" he said "oh and Shadow is over there by the way, and..umm..nevermind" he added before blushing a tiny bit and turning away walking off towards the station. He had noticed her power was active, why was she so annoyed? He decided to keep walking however.

Ariah waved to Bellamy, she sighed inwardly at his awkwardness and chuckled a little bit, "god he so awkward sometimes, anyway I think I see Shadow over where Bellamy pointed, you going over to him, I'm going to go hand in some work, I can't believe they cancelled lessons just because of this turf war, the teachers won't admit it but they like to watch the fights. Yeah so see you later"

28. She blushed more red but let out a chuckle afterwards. "It's naturally like that Milo and thank you for the compliments really...." She said as when Milo pushed her bangs from her eye her silver colored one was revealed but the bang had slipped back to her right eye to cover it once again. "I don't know...but a lot of people are different Milo...they are either nice or mean...that's just how they are...they will always pick on the weak...and I am one of them in a way do to my healing ability....but I am not weak to JC, Shadow, Bellamy, Ariah, and yourself...because they need me there when I need to heal their injuries...but yes I do like flowers..." She agreed giving a sweet smile.

JC waved goodbye to Ariah and Bellamy but did see how awkward he looked for the moment. "Was...that a blush I saw...." She thought before making her way in the direction Shadow was present at

@Shadow_Pup @Willow Tree

29. Willow Tree

Milo shrugged and releases her hair, letting them lay low onto her shoulder and slip back into their natural smooth form. He sighs and ran a hand through his hair, pulling them back and allowing them to fall once more. Ranking was a stressful topic, and Milo wasn't particularly fond of the actual thing either. It pushes people to the point where they're desperate to prove to society they're not weak, and deserve the tranquility of what the strong gets. In doing so, they pushes others to the bottom, not knowing they're leaving them to succumb to the fate they so desperately tries to avoid. Milo was lucky to be born with an ability that allows him to not have to endure the torture of the low tiers, but he sometimes wishes to know how they feel, to have the drive and determination to survive even a single day. Maskerin wasn't weak, but is still a target, and that worries him to no end. The only thing that relieves him from the thought of her getting attack is that she can always heal herself right afterwards so there was no concern there. If he's lucky,he catches the culprit in the act of beating her, if not, he usually go find JC or, if he got guts, the ace for their aid. He mostly goes for JC, he knows her well through Maskerin, but the ace intimidates him to no end.
    He watches Maskerin, staring for a god 5 seconds before folding his notes, usually them as origami papers. He rips off some edges and proceeds to fold, blowing into them once in a while. Once he has finished, a paper flower was in the place of the notes, one paper used for the flower itself, and the other used for the stem. He handed it to her, smiling, starting to stand up.
    "It's not a real flower, but this will do for now, next time, I'll bring you a bouquet." He promised, hooking the paper onto the side of her bangs, letting it rest there. "It's not the best, but the paper will last," he clasps his hands together apologetically, "so sorry about the words scribble on it though, you can throw it away after, I don't need the notes anymore anyways." He smiles, "I already have you as my personal tutor the notes are useless now."
    Standing up straight now, he turns to walk away, waving at her, "I got to go, I'll see you around school kay?" He told her, "Give me a call of someone bullies you, I'll get at them." He laughs, "Thanks again, for today." then he turns a corner and left.

Foxex likes this.
  30. She accepted the paper flower from Milo as he waved goodbye to her and left the room. She gave a shyly blushing smile before she grasped the paper origami flower and looked at it firmly. "-Milo...I could tell my strong feelings towards you...but I am too shy to admit it...just afraid that you won't understand it...and say otherwise...-" she thought putting the flower back to where it was before standing up as well placing her stuff in her bag before she walked out of the room as well. She ran actually to make sure no bullies would chase after her as she made her way out the exit door to find JC.

@Willow Tree

31. DevVoid

" Right, thanks again! " Diego told the librarian, exiting the school library after having returned his book. He took out his cellphone and took a look at it. Then he thought. He may aswell try it. The food here at this school is average, but personally, he liked store-bought food more. He walked outside the school again, backpack flung over his left shoulder, and exited school grounds. He briefly walked down the road, across the street to the other side of the sidewalk, and entered a small convenience store near the school. He bought himself a bag of chips, some ice tea and other little snacks. He put these in his backpack, and then went off to walk to the zone of the turf wars, sipping on a can of an energy drink.

Willow Tree likes this.
  32. Shadow_Pup

Bellamy arrived at the location, a big fenced off car park. He spotted a teacher, which he hadn't expected to see, he walked over "umm...hello sir, what brings you here" he asked, the teacher turned and said "I wish to speak to you and the royals before the match, the headmaster has given me some instructions for you" Bellamy shrugged and stood waiting for the royals.

Stiles was out of breath, but he had made it. He now stood on the street side of the fence looking into the car park, anyone who was sane watched from here. He looked around seeing a couple other students. He pulled out a packet of crisps and began to eat them as he waited for the match to begin.

@DevVoid @LunarSilvally @Willow Tree

Willow Tree likes this.
  33. JC caught up with Shadow while Maskerin caught up with both of the siblings. They saw Bellamy with a teacher it looked like as JC was the first to approach. "Let me guess, you wish to speak with us royals before the match am I right?" She said as Shadow and Maskerin were right behind her as she held her bag on her shoulder looking to the teacher as she stood next to Bellamy folding her arms against her.

@Shadow_Pup @DevVoid @Willow Tree

Willow Tree likes this.
  34. Willow Tree

Milo stumbled into the scene, intercepting between JC and the teacher accidently as he nearly tripped. He caught himself narrowly as he almost bumped into Maskerin, swirling to the side to dodge any possible damage. He skidded to a stop and turns to face the other royals.
    "Sorry sorry!" He dusted leaves out of his hair, "There was a cat stuck on a tree and dear God, it hates human." He rubbed his hand. "Took me a while, and hey there Maskerin." He wave at the healer.
    He gulped in a deep breath, tired from both the running and the fact rushed explanation. He ran a hand through his hair, then dusted it a bit more.
    "So, did I miss anything? I heard about a meeting with royals and came as fast as god will allow me." He muttered, trying to pluck a leave off his head, to no avail as he can't find it.
    "I seem to be the last one here huh..."

35. Maskerin looked to Milo chuckling helping him take the leaves out of his hair. "Hehe Milo....you have a funny sense of humor....that's just something....I like about you...friend..." She said complimenting him before fixing his curly hair. "I think I got every leaf out but hey Milo" she smiled sweetly. "Oh and well....nothing really hehe"she added answering him.

@Willow Tree

Willow Tree likes this.
  36. DevVoid

Diego was just suddendly there, warping into reality, drinking from a bottle of ice tea. He figured he was probably already late, so he may aswell briefly use his powers to catch up before he was truly late. He waved to Bellamy, JC, Shadow and the others, then leaned back, bending his legs a bit, as if leaning against a wall. His family was pretty odd, as they were always one for weird poses and strange upper body strength. " So, what's the news? "

37. Shadow_Pup

The teacher simply said "the headteacher has received word that people weren't to pleased with your last match, against those very low levels, apparently watching one guy stop time and beat them all in a second wasnt very..entertaining, the headmaster has said you are all to only target your counterparts, Diego that means only the king for you, now go win this thing" the teacher then walked away, Bellamy shrugged "well you heard the man, let's get this over with" he strolled forward where the other school was already waiting and once Wellston's team were all there a buzzer went and the match began. Bellamy stood waiting, he needed the enemy or his own team to activate their abilities to copy them.

Willow Tree likes this.
  38. JC sighed. "Well...he has a point....so I fight my own title then if I am not mistaken so be it" she said as Shadow and Maskerin followed close behind her before taking position. Maskerin remained at the side for medical support since she was the healer. Maskerin was nervous of course but she had her friends with her so showed a bit of confidence in herself.

@Shadow_Pup @DevVoid @Willow Tree

#38 LunarSilvally, Jan 11, 2020
    Last edited: Jan 11, 2020
    Willow Tree likes this.
  39. Willow Tree

"Haha, you think so?" Milo huffed proudly, "Well, I am pretty funny if I do say myself." He laughs. Once the teacher starts talking, he stops to listen.
    Milo will have no shame to admit he might as well be toast in this match, turf wars were never his forte. But JC and the others seemed confident in this, so he guess he could at least show some sort of emotion other than nervous.
    Maskerin seemed nervous too, so he tried to calm her.
    "Hey look, at least you don't have to fight eh? I'll be counting on you after I get my butt kicked." He jokes, slapping her on the arm lightheartedly.

40. Maskerin looked to Milo and chuckle afterwards. "There you go again with that humor hehe" she said giving a gentle smile as she stood at the side to avoid danger. "I'll come running towards you once you DO get your butt kicked hehe" she said patting Milo's get. "Go and get em tiger" she added.

@Willow Tree

Willow Tree likes this.