• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Unexpected Start

Please note this is my last role play in a while, I'll try to put this role play in a load of detail.

Story:
You got your very first starter pokemon in Sinnoh from Professor Rowan. Somehow it wasn't even a Piplup, Chimchar, or Turtwig. It was a somehow a rare first-stage pokemon, as some were strong. You didn't know why, but you find out right immediately right you walk out the door, some Team Galactic members putting pokemon in cages. Now pokemon were very rare, but the strongest still survived..

You didn't know why they were they were doing this, but you knew that you and your pokemon partner had to grow and get stronger asap, as you also see other pokemon trainers that also got their first pokemon.

Form~
Name: Gavin
Starter Pokemon: Eevee
Appearance: Dark tan skin, a blue greenish- baseball cap, dark green shoes, his cap reminds people of electric types, with a electric symbol on his cap. He has blue-striped white special jeans, and a green and white striped t-shirt.
Other: None

RULES~
NO ONE-LINERS. This appeared multiple times in my older role plays.
Read the rules.

Dreamy one paragraphs please, with 3 lines and 6 sentences. You may post longer.

Name: Diamond
Starter Pokemon: Riolu
Appearance: Diamond is a brown haired boy with Cyan Eyes. He wears a Blue T-Shirt with a Orange Best Shirt outside it, along with Blue Jeans and Red Shoes. Also wears a Titoirga Necklace, reminding people of ancient Pokemon, that lived long ago.
Other: N/A

(am I allowed to use a zorua?)

Name: Lumin
starter pokemon: zorua
appearance: about 5 foot 1 and on the skinnier side. She has long blonde hair with green eyes. She always wears a pink hoodie with a pair of blue jeans. She carries a red backpack and has boots on.
other: None

Name: Seth Willow
Starter: Golett
Appearance: Short white hair, with pale skin and light blue eyes. He wears a white hoodie with a Tyranitar logo on it, and grey jeans.
Other: Golett can close itself up into a cube, that he wears on a bracelet on his wrist.

(I might be late but can I still join?)
Name: Carter
Starter: Deino
Appearance: Messy gray hair, with tanned skin and black eyes. He wears a blue t-shirt with a deino imprinted on it, and black jeans, with some J's

Name: Rose

Starter: Buneary (Named Mimi)

Appearance: Short blonde hair and blue eyes. She wears black cargo trousers, black boots, and a white vest top, and a necklace with a silver feather charm. She also carries a black shoulder bag.

Name: Fedelia

Starter: Chinchou (Name: Chester - Gender: male)

Appearance: a bit longer than shoulder-length light brown hair (which is always up in a ponytail) bright blue eyes, pale-ish - wears a green hoodie, black leggings, and grey Bear Paw boots

Other: She, uh, has a pretty bad temper...

This will be my last joining of a RP for a while.
Name: Flame
Starter Pokemon: Pikachu (If i can't have evolved a bit then it will be Pichu, let me know)
Appearance: blue pants, red shirt, skull necklace, red and green shoes
Other: Parents have a surprise for him but he hasn't talk to them yet to get it. (Hint its a baby pokemon.)

Name: Emmeline "Emi"
Starter Pokemon: Larvesta (Name: Cinnamon | Gender: Female)
Appearance: Emi has wavy brown hair which comes to her chest and bangs which cover her eyebrows, her eyes are blue and she is usually seen with some form of grin (which shows off her lovely braces). She wears a beige, oversized knitted cardigan sweater with a black shirt underneath, brown jeans and some trainers. She carries around a satchel.
Other: She has an adventurous spirit and will make bad jokes whenever given the chance not to mention that she'll laugh at any joke, even a diss at her or a joke she made herself.

390520_trainercard-Sara.png

Name: Sara
Starter Pokemon: Zorua (shiny)
Appearance: 5"7, Long Blonde Hair, Wears a Blue Cap, Red Eyes, Blue Top with a Dark Blue
skirt and Long Black boots
Other: Will be shown in RP

(Note: I have a full final version of this with 6 pokemon, I will update this one as the RP goes on) THX

Attachments

• upload_2016-10-15_17-9-2.png
    upload_2016-10-15_17-9-2.png
    43.8 KB · Views: 45
Last edited by a moderator:
Name: Juleka Rider
Starter Pokémon: Budew, Male, named Ranger
Appearance: Black hair, violet eyes, grey shirt with Poochyena on it, jeans, navy blue shoes.
Other: None

Last edited by a moderator: