• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Undertale RP: Adventure Beneath

flint-n-steel

Previously hollowhead_
Luke's sudden eye glow, faded away. He noticed Toriel, "MOM!" He said, without thinking, and hugged Toriel, lovingly. He missed her really much, and was relieved to see her. He had smelled something wonderful from inside the house. It smelled like...."Butterscotch Cinnamon Pie!" And with that, Luke sped into the house, as Toriel giggled, "Food!" Said Lake, excitedly.

"Alright! Pie time!" Olive exclaimed. She somehow managed to dive into the kitchen and and grab the pie. She took out a knife and sliced it carefully three times. "Pie for everyone!" she said, giving some pie to Luke and Sylvia. "Toriel? Would you be offended if I saved this for later?" Olive asked.

Meanwhile, a shadowy figure appeared at the corner of the hall, and looked at the three humans. You could even say it was a shadow if it weren't for their red, glowing eyes. They saw the kindness, compassion, and justice within them, so they knew only direct possession would work. But they were saving their vengeance for a certain fish. A glowing, red smile broke out across their face. Revenge would be sweet, especially since the skeleton got sick of the resetting and killed the Determination SOUL, giving the SOUL to Asgore. They then disappeared.

flint-n-steel

Previously hollowhead_
Luke was already digging into the pie, "Of course not, my child." Said Toriel, lovingly to Olive, as she stroked her hair, gently. Lakehad soon ffinishedthe pie, and began exploring the kitchen, looking everywhere.

"OK. Thanks, mom." Olive responded. She noticed a stairway, but decided to ignore it. She went into a nearby room. "Monsters:A History? This looks interesting..." she said, and pulled out a book. And she began to read.

A little later, she went into the kitchen. "Is it true that monsters turn into dust when they die?" she asked Toriel. "Yes, my child." Toriel said sadly, as if she had learned the hard way. "Huh. That's actually really sad. At least you don't have to stare at a dead body..." Olive responded.

Later, Toriel put everyone to bed. "Good night, my children." she said, and she exited the room.
A little later, Olive got up and walked over to Sylvia. "I heard Toriel go downstairs. Do you want to check on her?" Olive asked.

Last edited:
Sylvia shook her head. "No way! I don't think she wants us going down there. I'd rather follow the rules. I might seem bold and energetic, but I'm always a rule-follower, not a rule-breaker. Besides, I think Toriel was just checking to see something down there."

She had to admit, she was curious, but she wasn't about to break the rules to check her curiosity. But it wouldn't hurt, would it? The most Toriel would do is send them back to their room, right?

But it wasn't right! She had to follow the rules, that's what she wanted! Besides, there was pie involved.

"Oh...Sorry." Olive said. She walked out of the room, feeling guilty. She went into the kitchen, wet eyed. The truth was, Sylvia reminded her of someone very precious to her. Someone long gone...

"It's no use." Olive said to herself. "He's gone. This mountain can't bring him back." she added. She decided to sleep. Her dreams were of these cat/dog things called Temmies. She had read about them, but the dream was quite sad to her, for there she saw him, playing with the Temmies and laughing. She woke up crying.

Sylvia had fallen asleep when she was awoken by Olive's sobbing. Groggily, she pushed herself up and rubbed the sleep out of her eyes. "Mmh...? Olive...?" she asked. "Is everything alright?" She stood up from her bed and walked over to her, being careful not to step on anything that wasn't the floor in the dark.

"It's f-fine." Olive replied. She didn't want Sylvia to know, because she was sure the knowledge would harm others. "H-hey, do you k-know about Temmies?" Olive asked. "I r-read about them." she added, trying to smile. "I think they're cute.".

Sylvia shook her head. "What're Temmies?" she asked. Hopefully this change of subject could distract Olive from whatever made her sad to keep her from being sad much longer.

flint-n-steel

Previously hollowhead_
When Luke was searching for things in the kitchen, his eye iris suddenly turned black, and his pupil turned yellow, "Where are the knives?" Something possessing Luke said. He then began walking towards the room, Olive and Sylvia were sleep in. He had a room for himself, "Guys, let's get out of here." He said with a 'double voice', as if two people were speaking at the same time. His strange eyes were still there.

"Luke, are you OK?" Olive replied. Something seemed to be off. She guessed he just wanted to leave the Ruins. "Well, if you want to leave, we should ask Toriel first." she told Luke. "I wanted to ask her if we could explore outside the Ruins, so now's as good a time time as any!" she said cheerfully. "I heard rumors on the surface that one of the monsters here is a dog who can extend his neck when you pet him. I hope that rumor is true!" she added. She grabbed Sylvia's hand. "We're going out exploring." she said. "Are you sure this is OK?" Sylvia replied. "Don't worry, we'll ask Toriel first." Olive responded. "Follow us down when you're ready, Luke. Off exploring we go!"

flint-n-steel

Previously hollowhead_
"Yeah, uh, no! I already asked her, she was delighted we’re leaving, now move it!” Lied the entity controlling Luke. They followed Sylvia and Olive quickly, quickly passing away from them while running quickly.

Hm? Are the children awake already?” Toriel went to check the rooms. When she walked into the hallway she was shocked by what she saw. Both rooms were open and the children weren’t there. She gasped and quickly ran after the children.

The entity controlling Luke heard Toriel’s footsteps, and groaned, “
I should’ve brought a toy knife...

Olive heard Toriel coming. "Hey, you sure you asked permission?" she asked Luke. It seemed suspicious that Toriel would be so eager to let them go. Thump. Thump. Thump. Her footsteps were coming closer. "Also, why are your eyes red? Are they bloodshot? Or should I grab a cross and start yelling "OUTTA THIS HOUSE!"?" Olive added, knowing fully well how stupid she sounded. If everyone else was happy over it, she would do anything. "Toriel's here."