• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

DPPt/HGSS UC's Wi-Fi Requests: [URGENT! NEED POWER ITEMS]

Dibing has been extended to 3pm seeing as thats what time I get off work.
EDIT: Skoo, Ima need a friend code.

[glow=lightblue,2,300]LAST CALL. EVERY POKEMON UNCLAIMED WILL BE DELETED.[/glow]

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
I'll take that Weavile off your hands if you're just deleting it. Same with Infernape and Kirlia.

Sorry skoo. I just got home from the store
Im in the wifi room now though....

And Xanth...How about 8 ET for the great egg swap. 2 hours and 47 minutes?

AAH! Um...Im having some delays so i wont be able to tade until about 9. Sorry for the inconvience. If you want, it can wait until tomorrow.

Well I've registered the one currently showing in your profile. Didn't realise I needed 2 critters though, so I'll be right there (again).

No worries. Through a LOT of saving and trial and error I got them all pretty close to hatching. All of them should be under 500 or so steps.

I'll breed a Lickitung for you and you can have it when I trade you the Shieldon. No need for a Chimchar, anything from you will be fine, Bidoof etc.

You're making it painfully obvious you didn't read the topic, emotrainer. That post was in response to UC saying he was giving away certain Pokemon. You're warned.

In addition to the wanted listed on the first page, I would also LOVE a Black Sludge
First Page Items: Power Items [Power Anklet, Belt, Band, Weight, and Lens].

AND I WOULDNT MIND GIVING THEM BACK AFTER USAGE.

Offering: Leftovers and Master Balls, Shiny Rotom, Giratina, Dialga, Rayquaza, Groudon, Kyogre....

and if there is anything else you would want for any of these, don't be afraid to ask...chances are, I probably have it.

I'd be happy to trade two items for the Shiny Rotom. Any of the power items or black sludge is fine with me, just state which two you'd like. I can also attach them to wurmples with the Pokérus too if you don't already have that. I should be available to trade tomorrow evening.

Last edited by a moderator:
Woot. I already have some pokerus slaves, but thanks for the offer. =] ))

I'd love the Power Belt and Black Sludge? And thanks alot. Again. Hahahaha....