• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

DPPt/HGSS UC's Wi-Fi Requests: [URGENT! NEED POWER ITEMS]

Got any shiny or legendary Pokémon from your Diamond game up for trade? I can easily supply you with a Mawile egg with Ice Fang bred into it, and I'm more than happy to hold a Spinda egg.

Is there anything else you wanted at all?

Last edited by a moderator:
I have a shiny Gyrados[Sparkle]. As for legendaries....Rayquaza[WEEEEEEEEEE!] and Uxie[Namine].

Uh. I guess I need a ditto to make some eggs....Would you mind holding some other eggs, also?

I'd quite like the Gyrados and Uxie, and I do have a spare ditto though it's over level 50 thanks to the daycare.... If you have a Mr. Mime, Jynx, Magby/Magmar or Growlithe I wouldn't mind those either.

I don't mind holding a load of eggs, just give me advance notice so I can catch a load of Bidoofs or something.

So the trades are -

Ditto and Mawlie eff with Ice Fang for Uxie, Mr. Mime, Growlithe and shiny Gyrados.

Plus I'll hold as many eggs as you want me to. Deal?

Okay. Sounds good. I have the Growlithe, Mr.Mime, Uxie, and shiny Gyrados.

Any Nicknames preffered? And do you want to trade for the ditto soon (like within a couple hours)?

All named normally aside from the Gyrados, which I'd like to be called Jokrael please.

I can trade for the ditto pretty much now actually.

How about 8:15 Eastern Time. (8minutes from now.)
Okay. I'll trade you over the Gyrados first for Ditto and I'll get back to you tomorrow or Sunday or something for Egg craze. Uh....Which friend code?

Helps tremendously. Im actually ready to trade 4 eggs over to you.....Hahahaha. Then I can trade you the Uxie, Raquaza*, Growlithe and Mr.Mime. Name a time (when ever you can get enough bidoofs or whatever).Of course they'd be two trade sessions.

*I cant get the nickname off.... :-[

You're giving away pokemon?...do you need that kecleon?

if u want to trade,you say u want...egg dance?Does that mean u want someone to breed you some eggs or somthing?

Oooh. I'll most definately take that Blaziken offa' your hands. ^^ Everyone in the GTS are hooches and want unreasonable things for Torchic/Combusken/Blazikens.​

Xanth: Wormadam,Toxicroak, Riolu and Lumineon Voltbeat and Remoraid
Spriteon:Blaziken
Hypot: Roserade, Spinda, and Clefable
Andy: Flareon