• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Two Pairs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alexander happily took out some leftover stake and warmed it up in the provided microwave. He shared it with Michael and sat down for a bit before announcing, "I'll...sleep on the floor. You and Sonjo can take the beds." The small room only had two beds with barely any space in-between. It had a T.V. that didn't work, and a basic shower. A shower Alexander wouldn't be using anytime soon. Never know whats in those things.

"Good night I suppose. I'm going to step out for a while, don't mind me." Alex walked out of the Center and layed down on the cool grass. "I could sleep here...but they would worry..." A harsh thought of other groups he's been with flashed in his mind. "Or maybe they don't care...maybe they'd just leave, like every other damn person I've known..."

Alexander got up. "No...these people are different. I'm sure." He headed back for the room.

It wasn't long untill the bowels were empty, and their stomachs were stuffed. Sonjo took the dishes over to the sink, and rinsed them out with steaming hot water. He dryed them all off with paper towels from a dispenser beside the sink, and put them back into his backpack... While he was inside of his belongings, he swapped his headband for his sleeping-cap.

He jumped into bed, and wrapped himself in the blankets. Combusken took his usual spot in the corner, and Riolu settled himself in a comfortable spot. "G'night, everyone."

((OC: Time-skip FTW.))

Carrie was rudely awakened the next morning by the creeping sunlight from the window. It hit her face--or, more specifically, her once blissfully-closed eyes--and prodded her to consciousness. She frowned and squirmed a bit, bringing a dragging hand up to shield her eyes from the light.

It took her five seconds to register the fact that there was sunlight in her room...When she was supposed to get up at dawn.

Her eyes snapped open, protected by her hand from the sun, and with sluggish limbs she pushed and pulled herself from under the covers, landing hard on the floor.

"Crap, I'm late!"

She hauled herself off her knees and stumbled a bit, her kneecaps wobbly and unresponsive to her brain's demand to move. With some hobbling past she changed back into her day clothes, reaching under the pillow to retrieve her Pokeballs. She grabbed her duffle bag on her way to the door, and in record time she found herself before the boys' room, hand poised for knocking.

"Oi, guys," She called out, rapping sharply on the wood with her knuckles, "wake up. We're late!"

"Finally," a voice said from the main room of the Pokemon Center, "I was wondering when more people would start waking up."

Michael was relaxing in a chair, feet on the table, eyes closed. He had his ever-present smirk on his face as he explained his early waking up- "Me and Kirlia were practicing for a while against Dark attacks, letting him learn Confuse Ray. I think he's pretty much mastered it by now. Plus, he learned Imprison too, so I'm happy."

As if on cue, a Kirlia seemed to float onto the chair next to Michael, humming happily with its eyes closed.

"...Although... He has a few too many female traits for his own good... I think it's the whole female appearance thing that's getting to him..."

Alexander stood in the corner drinking the last bit of his coffee.

"I didn't get much sleep...but I got enough. Whats with you bright-eyes?" He gave Carrie a slight wink, which she returned with a pillow in the face. She told him the situation.

"Well, we big, scary men weren't aloud in your room. Besides, you sleep like a rock. I was ready to send Titan in there after you." He looked around and noticed something wasn't right...

"Wheres Sonjo...?"

((Reaper, Check your PMs. There should be few in there))

Sonjo woke, noticing that the two others were gone. Combusken and Riolu was still snoozing as well, not noticing a thing that went on. Their awareness must be slipping. He looked over to the alarm clock that was resting on the dresser. It was 8:30. Crap, we overslept! I hope they didn't leave without me!' He hopped out of bed, and swapped his cap with his headband, a little leaning to the right eye.

He did a 180 towards his pokemon. "Hey, guys! Wake up! We gotta catch up to the others!" The snoozing Pokemon slowly opened their eyes, not knowing what was happening. "C'mon! The others could be half way out of Diglett's Cave!" The firey bird and the blue aura Pokemon were alerted at once, Riolu scurring up on his shoulder. He grabbed his backpack and ran out into the hall.

But, almost halfway through the lobby, he noticed the gang were still here. He walked over to them, and adjusted his headband so that it was straight again. "Oh... 'Morning guys." he said, laughing nervously.

Michael raised an eyebrow at Sonjo, Kirlia raising his own in return, and then they both curled over, laughing their human and Pokemon heads off, respectively. "Oh good lord, the look on your FACE..." Michael began.

And the way he stopped, like, dead on when he saw us?! Priceless! the Kirlia finished for him in its telepathic way, giggling like a little girl.

This sent Michael into even MORE histerics, due to the fact that the little guy was wearing a dress and laughing like a girl. As soon as Kirlia recieved that thought, however, his own laughing stopped and he stood up straight. You know I have no choice in that matter of my clothing.

"But it's FUNNY!"

Don't make me perform some Psychic moves on you. You KNOW you don't like that.

Micheal stood, wiping a tear from his eye as he let out one last little giggle. "Heh, kill-joy..."

Eye still twitching from Alex's comment, Carrie strode forward, adjusting the strap across her shoulder.

"Hardy har har, we need to move. My rock-sleeping and Sonjo's lack of an internal alarm's made us late, so if you haven't had breakfast yet, tough luck. We're moving."

She moved past them, sending an irate glare in Alex's direction ("I'll get you for that comment, egghead--") as she neared the doors leading out. She pulled them open, grimacing in distaste at the sunlight. She stepped through nonetheless, and she held the door open for them.

"Ladies first," She explained, a sickeningly sweet smile plastered on her face.

"Well, at least we're moving. It could have been worse."

Alexander walked outside, despite Carrie's jest. The town was already awake, children playing in the perfect weather, and the breeze just made the day even better. Waking up at dawn, it would have been much colder.

"We just have to pick up the pace, thats all. Diglet Cave is...thataway. Lead on." Alex sat down, but realized while talking, they were already walking!

"HEY! Don't do that!"

Status
Not open for further replies.