• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Tun's Sprite Stuff! REQUESTS OPEN

Re: Teh Shiny Sprites of Tun .:The Home of PokePlush™:. ~Come get your Christmas~

Oh my gawsh Togekiss is so adorable~
Don't worry, I meant the plant variety. I really like the composition of the sprite and how proud Togekiss looks that it has the hat on and squeeeee :>

A

Anonymous

Re: Teh Shiny Sprites of Tun .:The Home of PokePlush™:. ~Come get your Christmas~

Hey Tun ,can you make me an iDesukan?
Also would it count as a request if I asked if I could have the image codes for the Salamence cosplay I requested before "The Charms Cataclysm of 2010"? If it does count as a request ,then don't worry about it.

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football

Tuuuuuuuuun it's so great to see you improving so much and stuffs! I love your Christmas 'mons; they're so cute. ^^

Speaking about that, could I have a shiny Eevee Christmasmon? :D I don't really care how you make it (though I'm thinking about wanting a Rudolph shiny Eevee, but eh XD, I'll let you decide what looks best~)

BlackRoseJack

Formerly psy-teen

Oh wowzers! I love her! can I request a Kokoromori christmas please :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Well, Tun, where to start! All of your Christmas 'mons are really cute, I don't want to comment something about all of them because it might be too long. One thing I will say though, is that I like how you add a little bit of/no green and a lot of red if the pokemon has some green already and no red, or vice versa so that you have a balance of red and green. I might request something a bit later, you already have 5 requests and I don't want to overfill you with requests!

Little late, but OMG Tun, the Victini Elf was awesome thx :D

Hi Tun! I was wondering if you could have the time to make a Christmas Bellosom please. If you can't, that's okay.

I was wondering if I could possibly have a christmas gengar please.
Thank You!

Hey tun,I love the sprites, they are very cool!

I was wondering if you could make me a christmas Snivy please?

Hey Tun haven't been around for a while so I don't know if you did this or not but can you make me a Tepig with a christmas hat on its head please

Hi Tun! I just wanted to say that your sprites are AH-mazing and that you are extremely talented! And if I may, can I request a Gengar plushie? Pretty please? :3

Hey thats what i was about to request!

Rex

Resident Furry

Wow, you really are swamped, huh? Alright, I suppose I'll post it here, though feel free to take as much time as you need, seeing as how your request count is somewhere between off the charts and infinity.

Anyway, as I mentioned in chat, I'd like a request of Flynt, my weasel character from Missing. Flynt is around two feet tall, and weighs just under twenty pounds. He has dark gray fur, and wears a pair of black pants made to fit him, given his appearance. The pants show recent signs of repairs, should one look closely, and hang loose around him, held up by a brown belt. His feet are three toed, but otherwise resemble human feet, and his hands are exactly like a human's. However, he has a weasel's tail, muzzle, and ears.

Pah!

Sorry, guys, I'm so busy with Christmassy stuff! </3
I'm making five of these requests at the moment, hopefully they'll be up before 2011. :|

Sorry for all the hooha, I'm trying my hardest to get all of these done. It's super hard though, so bare with me, please~!
I love you guys c:

ANYWAAAAY

I'mma post some things I haven't posted yet, so this post isn't spriteless |O

jtten7.jpg

Well, when I said not posted yet ... this was an exception. :X Just posting this for the code for SC :'D
Code:
[img]http://i54.tinypic.com/jtten7.jpg[/img]

2hf3upg.jpg

This was made for Shiny a while back. C: I don't think she's seen it, so ... I hope you like it, Shiny |D

2meznt0.jpg

Oh, look!
A little Drifloon has floated out from my bakery.
How delicious adorable ♥

10n5o35.jpg

Waaaheeey~
Second map I've ever made |D This is for a fic I've wrote, like, one chapter for. (featuring Yui's cafe ♥)
I know there are a couple faults, but that's because I couldn't be bothered fixing them. |D Maybe one day I'll go back and make it look better. C:

2cena7q.jpg

Oh, of course, the 100% scratched Porygon-Z I made for Petey. c: He looks silly~! :'D

~Tun ♥
PS: Merry Christmas, everybody, seeing as I probably won't be on tomorrow~! <33​

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football

Tun, I think I've already said this to you in chat
but anyways, I'll say it here
ILU SOOOO MUCH FOR THAT EEVEE It's, like, perfect in every way :'D and I see no fault with the map or anything else you put here
hurrrrrr and a Merry Christmas to you, too! ^^

A

Anonymous

Thanks for the codes for the SC cosplay.I also like that little cookie Driffloon ,it's so cute ,you might have to start a mew sprite type:Cookie'mon!

BlackRoseJack

Formerly psy-teen

Hi tun I love your bakegood-mon and your porygon-z is fantastic... keep it up! :)

That eevee... 8D it's wonderful! A cookie drifloon? Tasty- er... I mean... how cute... That Porygon-Z is 100% scratched? Bravo! It looks a bit confused! I'm sure that was intentional, right? Anyway, as always you're doing really great work and the map looks great too. What's the name of the village?

Re: Teh Shiny Sprites of Tun .:The Home of PokePlush™:. ~Come get your Christmas

Those sprites are so cool !
You are really good at sprite making , no joke ! :)

May I make a request on a Vaporeon , but in iPokemon form ?
Please ? And thank you if you do .

Gosh guys I feel so baaaaadddfffffhhgghhhh </3333

Okay so some people on chat know this, but Microsoft Security Essentials found a virus on my netbook. This virus 'parently wormed its way into some of my files, most of which were in my sprite folders. :'| I've also lost various RP posts and chapters for stories, as well as miscellaneous drawings and stuff, but it was, after all, my sprite folders hit the hardest.

I have some of the requests, but I'd rather you told me if you want your requests to be posted/remade or if you want me just to leave it. :x

Also yeeeeaaah I think the Christmas sprites are a tad outdated. :X If you still want yours then doooo teeeeelll and I'll post them/re-do them at your request. Also, I'm just taking five at a time now. I'm seriously busy so I'm seveeeeerely sorry. So much </333

But, er, I'm doing things for people. Y'know, like, gifts. :> So far I have RX's done, so here we are. |D

2f0akwm_th.jpg

Here's a little Oshawott/Mijumaru (or MijumaRX) at the beach with a Drifloon. :> I really hope mister RX sir likes Drifloons cos if he doesn't I'll need to make him! o:

Alsooooooo
5ufyw4.jpg

Spriting pixel-by-pixel is hard. ; A ; But I think it looks nice. ... enough. :>
(I like the shading ♥)

But yeah. Comment on my two new works and/or tell me if you want your request~! o:

~Tun ♥​

Wow it's been long since my last post! I have no explanation and I'm very sorry Ms. Tunnie U.U

Oh mae goodness!~

RX's 'Floon and Oshawott is just... Amazing. And beautiful and cute beyond words~
And it's even artistically, as far as I can see, perfect! That is just amazing! You are such a good spriter that words cannot describe your awesomeness! And this isn't just random fanboying, I am dead serious.

The second one is so nice, and I am thoroughly impressed that you were patient enough to sprite something that big pixel by pixel. And to top it off it came out fantastic looking! You are truly amazing!

I must say that Porygon-Z you made earlier was really kool as well x) I just keep getting impressed by your splicing skills, over and over again! A marvelous job!

~Weeds

The Oshawott and Drifloon are really cute ♥ That's a very good sandcastle they're making, well, when I say they are making it it looks like Drifloon is happily doing all the work and Oshawott is playing in the sand watching. That Tunduli is great! The orbs on its tail and collar are pretty... and it's wings are magically floating around its neck! The fur looks shiny too! :D I'm sorry to hear about your folders being eaten by viruses :'(

The book "Of Mice and Men" is regarded as a classic and that was deleted the day before it was going to be published, so the writer had to write everything from memory. What I'm trying to say by this story is I think things happened for the best. Maybe so that you could re-do your sprites and other things and they would all be better than you originally did them! Anyway, Good luck with all your sprites and everything else you have to do too! ^^

Hey-lo. :>

Oh lately it's so quie- *is shot for OK Go reference*
... I mean, uh, it's been pretty quiet in this thread lately D:

Oh well, here's some moar giftart for some lovely 'Charmsians. ♥

sdn142_th.jpg

You might have already seen this, but this is for Carmen :'D
She said she felt like getting a shiny Jumpluff sprite made for her so I did it. :> She's using it in her sig and I'm really flattered and eeeeeeee ♥ Yeeaaaaah. I sorta like it, I'm happy with its ... er ... pluffs? (also yeah I make everything I scratch shiny. Wheeee :>)

This one's for my lovely Kalseng~:
es17hl.jpg

It's a Kalputer! :'D
I wanted to make him a gift but I had no idea what to do. :x So I asked him in chat and after saying something inappropriate he said a computer. C: So I made this. I like the shininess of it ♥

Annnnnnnnd this last one's for Belle~! <33
2rnec5t.jpg

(because she's amazing ♥)
This is a Bellejika. :> It's a very beautiful and artistic PokeMon, as well as prettily sporting some lovely hats ♥
But, er, yeah. It's a Shikijika showing off Belle's lovely hair and amazing artwork! O: (even though it's not that amazing in sprite forme. so sorry, ilu ♥)

And alsooooooooooo
I mainly wanted to experiment with frankenspriting buuuuuuut
34fo6mr.jpg

I'm pretty happy with this! :'DD
It's my character, Henna, with her shiny Aipom, Charlie. I love that name |D
I used the Gen V lass for the head, body and her right arm (the one on our left, that is). The female Gen V hero was used for her legs and I used that fashionable Gen IV girl or whatever she is for her left arm. So yeah.
I like her. :>

Tell me what you thiiiiinkkfkbekj ♥

~Tun ♥​

Another post from me here? Oh here it goes agai-

Seriously though, this is all very good Tun~ All three gifts are very nice; The Shinypluff looks very happy/smug, the Kalputer is very... Haxorz? And Belle's gift is amazing<3

Also, Henna is very good~ I love the hair and clothes especially. Are you planning on ever using her in an RP or fic?~

... Dark ilu, your comments and your OK Go reference <333

Anywaaaaaaaaay :>
2n8ool3.jpg

I think Tabunne is really pretty and she deserves to look beautiful in a big dress and nice ribbons ♥
I guess this is inspired by Virgil's Tabunne on GPX+, Rhyme, who looks really cute in her makeshift dress. :>

But yeah.
( two updates today already? woah o: )

~Tun ♥​

I lurv em all rawr!

My favourite would have to be Kalputer~ I'd work with it anyday over a Windows. Running up is the shiny Jumpluff, cos its shiny AND pluffy.
But all the others are just wonderful as well! Keep spriting, I can't wait to see more. :D

Hm?

What's that?

A third update!? O:

Weeeeeeeeell uh yeah. :>

(ilu Indie ♥)

But er yeah anywaaaaaaaaaaaay~

34t52di.jpg

Here's one for my lovely French Toasta/Freta/Brave Little Toasta <33
Because he's truly king of all the Toastaaaaas. :> (not Toasties, though)
well, all of the buttered ones anyway D:

And noooooooow~!
Last but (defo) not leeeaaasssttfnjasdfg
11t7had.jpg

It's the wondrous Jesper - or rather, Dark Soul~!
<333
Okay so this was sort of hard for a trainer sprite edit.
But heyo I think it was worth it. Sort of :>

(I'm happy with it anyway D:<)

~Tuuuunnnnnasdfg ♥​

Okay, so, basically

Tun, I love you to pieces. ♥

Many, many pieces. ♥

The clothes and face are completely, mind-blowingly perfect and awesome in every way~ I love the smug/self-confident expression and pose, and the lightning cape and golden smoke from my hands are very nice additions<3

And primarily not to sound too egocentric, let me just say that I really like the scratched King Toast and Tabbune a la Tun~ I love the frilly dress<3

Once again, you've shown that you're the true spriting queen of PokeCharms dot com~

These are PRETTY! and I like pretty things~
Anywhoo, I especially love the Tubunne of doom! And the toast!. You're work is lovely.

Eeeee! This thread is so awesome ♥ Really Tun, your work is some of the best I've seen on 'Charms. Seriously, I love, love, loooooove the Shiny 'Pluff! And now I have my third request ever in a sprite thread ^^;;

Um...I've come to request a mugshot..of Carmen (who incidently looks nothing like me). She has long thick, wavy black hair, silver eyes (her stare can be described as cold), tanned skin (something like Phoebe's official artwork) and she's wearing a jacket like this and a basic navy blue t-shirt underneath. And preferably not smiling. ^^

I hope I didn't forget anything; I've never requested a mugshot before xD

Hello there Tun; Why, this is indeed my third post of the day~

I come in peace and with a request, nyuhurrr<3

It recently dawned upon me that have never had a mugshot as avatar. Recently, as in, when I read Carmen's post above/below me |D

Anyway, I'd like to request a mugshot; But not just any mugshot, a mugshot of the awesome sprite you made me a couple of hours ago~

I'd like to give you pure freedom over what pose to do, but I'd prefer it if the hair could fall over the right eye like in the sprite/real life~

(Wether you do smokeyfinger or not is up to you too<3)

Dark~

Sir Red

Charms' Caped Crusader

Haven't been here in a while and I must say, you continue to impress me. I'm really liking a lot of your recent works, particularly the sprites that you made for Carmen and Belle. They are both of so adorable and I love them. You've also gotten amazingly good at scratching sprites, so great job there. -^^-

Keep up the fantastic work, Tun~

Tuncake said:
34t52di.jpg

Here's one for my lovely French Toasta/Freta/Brave Little Toasta <33
well, all of the buttered ones anyway D:

Gah! ^u^ So cute! I want to eat him all up and use the scepter as a toothpick! He is the most deliciously adorable slice of royalty ever and I am taking him in as my protege. Ilu, Tun!

Tuncake said:
You speak the truth - I believe the title of King of Toasties belongs with me Hur hur huuuuuuuuur :> In all seriousness, that is an awesome scratch - lovely shading and lighting effects.
Also WOAH that magic effect on DS's sprite is so cool.

Re: Teh Shiny Sprites of Tun .:The Home of PokePlush™:.

Just mentioning but you have 2 gengar requests on the last page

Ghosty said:
Just mentioning but you have 2 gengar requests on the last page

Tuncake said:
I have some of the requests, but I'd rather you told me if you want your requests to be posted/remade or if you want me just to leave it. :x

Also yeeeeaaah I think the Christmas sprites are a tad outdated. :X If you still want yours then doooo teeeeelll and I'll post them/re-do them at your request. Also, I'm just taking five at a time now. I'm seriously busy so I'm seveeeeerely sorry. So much </333

I hope you didn't mind me answering that question for you, Tun.

Anyway, Henna is really well done, and Charlie looks really cute :3 Tabunne sure does look beautiful, like she's going to get married, or be a Bridesmaid. I like that Toast King, obviously enjoying that butter. I heard it's good moisturiser for Toast. You made it look very shiny and crispy, some nice touches. Dark seems to be casting a spell in his sprite which is very well done, I think. I like the wizardy cloak, in fact, his whole costume! I looks mysterious 8D

Whenever I come here the sprites are wonderful and this is definitely no exception! Great work, Tun! ;D

TUN
YOU WIN
I DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU WON
BUT YOU WIN~

These sprites are fantasticalness. My favorite has to be... Bellejika. I ♥ Shikijikas and it looks adowable on Belle~
And the toast. I love toast. And I'll bet Freta's lovin' it too. It's sparkly. And oh-so buttery...
And OMG, Jumpluff, a shiny one no less. I love that one, it looks fuzzy.
And FFFFF- Everything else.. Computers, dark looking epic, a Tabunne in a dress, and your pretty charrie with her aipom... SO MUCH WIN.

Make more arts, Tun. We all love them. So hooooraaaaay for Tun!~

HKhehdkjehejkhe you guys I love you <3333

I'm working on Dark and SC's requests as I type, but I've got Carmi's done~! ♥

24ce3ns.jpg

Code:
[img]http://i53.tinypic.com/24ce3ns.jpg[/img]
I'm actually like really happy with thisssss |D
I think it's probably the best mugshot I've ever done o: I really hope you like it, Carmi. :>

EDIT:: Just remembered I have an iDesukan on my Tinypic account :>
2hprf6f.jpg

The background's pink because I'm yet to make it transparent |D I'll do that though, if you like. C:
Alsoooo I'll still do your past request of course, granted that you still want it. :>

Also~!
2ppiu54_th.jpg

I scratched in Henna's Mamepato, Bill. C: It's pretty darn hard scratching such tiny sprites but I'm sorta alright with them |D

So yeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaah.
Hope you like them all <3333

~Tun ♥​