• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Tun's Sprite Stuff! REQUESTS OPEN

Re: Teh Shiny Sprites of Tun .:The Home of PokePlush™:.

Oh, Thanks! Anyway Tun Hope you don't get overcome with requests!

Last edited by a moderator:

Oh, hello there Kogasa. If you don't mind, could you pass this message on to Tun? Thanks. Here's the message:

I really like your new trainer. She looks really mysterious and I can tell that she's an X-Team Rocket member, she seems to like the colours black and red, even with her pokemon. The fact that she has her face slightly covered adds to her mysteriousness and does make her a little bit dark... are the people spreading rumours? If they are I find them easy to believe...

Anyway, on to the pokemon. The voting made me make a very hard decision, but I voted for Kandai in the end. Kudos would be good at battling, maybe, but we can't risk breakdown or anything going wrong from her. Nebular made me think twice about voting for Kandai, but I think that Nebular should stick to the cafe and that maybe Kandai could lighten up a bit and become less serious by travelling with Day.

Glad to see that you're back and I hope you can fit all of your requests around your school work and social life! :D

Thanks for delivering that message from Tun to us, Kogasa. Make sure this message gets back to her safely now will you~?

jertyuiop said:
Oh, hello there Kogasa. If you don't mind, could you pass this message on to Tun? Thanks. Here's the message:
Just so you know, Kogasa is Tun, she just changed her name. If you already knew that, sorry if I was rude.

Anyways Tun, your newest works are AMAZING, as usual.

I voted for Kandai. I'd like to see what Day's team would be like with a happier, less serious Poke.

I hope those requests don't drown you :V I wish my fellow Tuninator good luck *salutes Tun*

A

Anonymous

Hi Tun ,I'm so glad you're back.I was worndering if you could make me a Desukan plush?I you would ,you would have my ever lasting gratitude.

The shading on the RP character is amazing. Really detailed. The fingers on the hand look slightly odd, like she has three fingers, but maybe that's just me, as it's difficult to tell with sprites.

Anyway, I chose Nebular, as it is the cutest and seems to fit into Daynor's team the best.

Magpie

Feathered Overseer
Staff member

Goodness me. This is Tun's topic. All this debate about her name really has no place here, especially after it was explained. A post only containing '-.-' is beyond SPAM. I'm going to go through and delete the offending posts. If you aren't commenting on Tun's work, or requesting (although that should also include comments) then don't post here. Simple?

Also, Tun now has five requests. She only does five at a time. Anyone who requests something from now until she's finished those five will get a warning.

Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeyyyyyyyy thread revival plz. :>

Two week absence from the whole of 'Charms, awww yeeaaaah. ♥

@Puppetoflight: Sorry, but I'll need more details than that. :x If you PM me or something with details s'moarrrrr, then I might be able to supply your needs with ... uh ... nice stuff? o:

@Stamgalaki:
iaza19007477746000.gif

Code:
[img]http://www.iaza.com/work/101207C/iaza19007477746000.gif[/img]
Here you are. <33

@Luckii: I like it when people don't rush me, but seriously, I am sooooo sorry this took so long. @ 3 @' I've been busy (and also away for the past two weeks) so please, please excuse me </33
iaza16329756337100.gif

Code:
[img]http://www.iaza.com/work/101207C/iaza16329756337100.gif[/img]

@Louie Forest: Here you go~
iaza16329758651700.gif

Code:
[img]http://www.iaza.com/work/101207C/iaza16329758651700.gif[/img]

@Salamence Commander: Sure, here you are. :>
iaza19593729268900.gif

Code:
[img]http://www.iaza.com/work/101208C/iaza19593729268900.gif[/img]
This was probably the hardest, seeing as I COMPLETELY reshaded all of the black ... t'was fun, yo. c: (my lingo rocks your socks!)

Aaaaaaanyway!
Seeing as it's the twelvth month of this year, I guess I'm going to be doinggg ...
iaza19224456782800.gif

Christmas sprites~! ♥
Request awaaaay~

~Tun ♥​

Wow, that Deskukan plush is very cute! Probably your best plush yet! And thanks for the Doredia! And welcome back to Pokecharms.
Can I make a request?

A plush Shiny Deskukan!! Thanks!

BlackRoseJack

Formerly psy-teen

Welcome back Tun :)

can I request a plush lepardasu please? :)

Eehee, thanks, you two~! ♥

@Louie: Sure, here you go. :>
iaza18765744677500.gif

Code:
http://www.iaza.com/work/101208C/iaza18765744677500.gif
Hope you like it~! :'D It's basically just a recolour, but if you want anything changed, just come back and say <33

@Psy: Here you are <33
iaza18765736315300.gif

Code:
http://www.iaza.com/work/101208C/iaza18765736315300.gif
I had fun doing this one :'D
I think it's kinda cute. c: I scratched the tail, seeing as plush tails don't really swing around in the air much ;D

~Tun ♥​

Re: Teh Shiny Sprites of Tun .:The Home of PokePlush™:. ~Come get your Christmas~

Can I request a Christmas sprite please of Gardevoir and Gallide.

Re: Teh Shiny Sprites of Tun .:The Home of PokePlush™:. ~Come get your Christmas~

Oh my god, why is shiny plush not real?! I want to hug it. Can I have the IMG code? You only gave me the URL. Can I also have... a Shiny Kurumayu plush! Thanks!

I have popped in here before, but never commented :< So nao;

O MAH GAWD TUNNIE.

Your sprites are excellent. Excellent I tellz you! I've adored your plushies for a long time, and it's one of those things that many people have, and you can always recognise as a trademark Tun sprite. They are so damn nice!

And that lineless Shinx. Sque-friggin-eee. That is one of the kyutest things I have seen! It's really professionally made as well, as you didn't actually remove ALL of the lines, you actually left a few vital ones (which I always have trouble making out when I do lineless).

And the Christmas Drifloon? I want to hug it :>

I really hate to bother you with a request, as you already have quite a bunch, but could you make a Christmas Mebukijika (the season deer Pokemon)? Preferrably off the winter form, cos it looks so white and fluffy ^^

Your work is so wonderfully delicious. I must say that you are one of my favorite spriters on Charms. Keep up the woooonnderful work! ^^

TUN! :3

You've outdone yourself this time. I want to hug it!

Heyooo. c:

@eward900: Numero uno~!
5lqnab.jpg

Code:
[img]http://i52.tinypic.com/5lqnab.jpg[/img]
Numero dos~!
24v5o5w.jpg

Code:
[img]http://i54.tinypic.com/24v5o5w.jpg[/img]
Hope you like 'em. c:

@louie: Glad you like it :'D Oh, did I? Here you go~
Code:
[img]http://www.iaza.com/work/101208C/iaza18765744677500.gif[/img]
I'll get onto that request tomorrow; I'm just about to head off for today. :>

@Weeds: Oh, goshums, I do adore such wonderful comments like yours <3333 These make me so happy; you have just made my day, teehoooo. C':
Same with what I said to Louie; I'll do your Christmas Mebukijika asa I get on tomorrow~! ♥ (also, one of your favourite spriters? Golly am I honoured :'D)

@Luckii: Ooohyaa~ <33 Glad you like iiiit~

Okay, so that's me off for toda-

Oh my, Piloswine!
152oq4w.jpg

(Mister curly eyebrows?)

Excuse me while I go clean up all of this sticky gel lying around my shop, ehem. > u <

~Tun ♥​

Ohohohooo~

That is one sweet Gardevoir. She (or he, you never know...) looks like she's about to head off for a Christmas Ball or something. Very nice and elegant ^^ (as Gardevoirs are)

Gallade on the other hand... He's very, very nice, but he doesn't look like he's taking this whole Christmas thing quite as seriously as his sister/girlfriend ^^ He looks like he's wrapped himself up as a Christmas present for someone. It's the ribbons on the arms. I love them both! :D (imagine getting a Gallade for Christmas... o.O)

Oh Piloswine, always stealing our gel ^^ (goes without saying that he is ADORABLE and the little twirls are absolutely fabulous (as is this entire post xD))

Twirly, twirly... ♥

BlackRoseJack

Formerly psy-teen

thank tun it looks fab... could I request a christmas lepardasu please. :)

... phewf!

Finally finished cleaning up all that gel! ><;

'Kay, soooo~

@Louie: Here's your Kurumayu plush you ordered ;D
2ibzxoj.jpg

Code:
[img]http://i55.tinypic.com/2ibzxoj.jpg[/img]

@Weeds: Oh my, such lovely comments again <333
bdtq1v.jpg

Code:
[img]http://i53.tinypic.com/bdtq1v.jpg[/img]
I quite like this one, if I do say so myself. :> He's (or 'she's') wearing that jumper that granny knitted o: Also, whilst trying to get the Christmas tree up, Mebu might have got some Christmas lights stuck in his antlers ...

@Psy: Oh, you're welcome~ ♥ Glad you like it. c: One Christmas Lepardasu coming right up~! ♥
ipo6mq.jpg

Code:
[img]http://i56.tinypic.com/ipo6mq.jpg[/img]
Looks like Leppy here's legs are cold~! (also bonus tinsel on its tail~ ♥)

Thanki yew, and baiyo for now c:

~Tun​

Herpderp OHMAIGOSHNESS

Those Christmas Plushes are so ♥ Tundulio~

May I please have a Christmas Blaziken? Thankayoo~

Why can't I sprite like you ;-;

Beep bop, replying again. c:

Blaaaziiii thank you ever so muchness for your wonderlovely comments :> <333 Here is your Christmas Blaziken, shug~ ♥

333fpyt.jpg

Code:
[img]http://i52.tinypic.com/333fpyt.jpg[/img]

Looks like Blaziken's been trying to mail himself (again) ... not sure if he'll fit in the postbox, though o: (I want a Pogeyman for Christmas :c)

Also, hey, what's this? A gijinka you say?
2cpb587.jpg

Whyyy, yessss, that is right~! A new and improved Drifloon gijinka (oh golly I love my 'Floons ♥), which comes with a scratched Drifloon o:
I'm actually pretty proud of this sprite ... I think I like the shading and stuff. c: Way hey~

~Tun ♥​

Haven't posted here in waaaay to long D:

I'll make a mental note to start stalking again... In an non-creepy way<3

Eeh, Tun, you never cease to amaze me~ I love everything you made, with my top favourites being the Gardevoir, Gijinloon/Drifka, and the Deathcan plush is to kill for...

...Why, that was indeed a lame pun.

GOGO GADGET NO FORM

I'd love to see what a Desu-mas would look like~

I love all your work, the Christmas Gaurdevoir is my favorite. May I request a Christmas Kirlia?

Thank yooouuuu for those wonderful comments, Mister Stoffer sir c: /is shot ... here's your sprite! ;D

20hpwtt.jpg

Code:
[img]http://i54.tinypic.com/20hpwtt.jpg[/img]

Looks like Desukan's overdone it a little bit with the eggnog this year ... :x

@Stamgalaki: Thanks~! ♥ Here you are~
suxa8j.jpg

Code:
[img]http://i54.tinypic.com/suxa8j.jpg[/img]

Hope you two enjoy c:

~Tun ♥​

Thank you very much! I love it! Also, Desukan did overdo it I must say ;)

Oh. My. God. Tun. This is amazing, I say. Amazing. The Christmas sprites make me wanna go put my Santa hat on. I especially like the Christmas Gardevoir (and it seems everyone else considers it a favorite) and the Piloswine with the gel. I'm guessing he got bored while you were making sprites, and found the gel. He looks so fancy-shmancy. Aaanywaay...

I would ever so like a Christmas Lucario, if you don't mind. And could you use the Gen. V sprite? Thanks, if you can. May your shop prosper, and a very merry Christmas to you~

It makes me happy that my posts make you so happy, so it's an eternal circle of happiness :>

OH MAE LAWRD TUN!! You're so awesome I can't even spell properly! D:

The Christmas Mebu is awesome beyond words. BEYOND WORDS I TELLZ YOU! He has just instaported into my avatar :> He is so epic and everything and the fact that you made him for me and aaaahhhkrzflxgbshtfrclxl... Erhem. Sorry if I got a bit worked up ^^; Point is he is excellent.

The Christmas Lepardasu is really nice as well. I love the tinsel on the tail, that's a really clever addition :3

Weeds said:
imagine getting a Gallade for Christmas... o.O

Imagine getting a BLAZIKEN for Christmas O.o And then he has the little Santa hat to top things off ^^ I seriously never thought you could make Blaziken into something Christmassy and happy... Well done! ^^

Floooon gijiiiinkaa~ ♥ So kyuuut! And so nicley lighted, just to top things off ^^ At first I thought the Floon was just a ballon shaped like a Floon, but seriously what's the point of that when Floon is a balloon? (that was a very loony sentence xD *shot ) But I love it a lot. (I end up saying that about all of your sprites :D)

I don't want my presents from that there Desukan Santa D: That would probably kill me ^^; Although it could be awesome if he opened the cascetand grabbed a Christmas present from inside... Or then not. Scary as heck is what it would be ^^

And Kirlia just works so well with her older siblings it's adorable ♥ How do you manage to produce so much adorable happiness? :D

BlackRoseJack

Formerly psy-teen

YAYAYAYAY! My Lepardasu looks fab! do you take requests for those gijinkas? they're great :)

Thanks you for Kurumayu! Can you make some changes, though? I wanted it shiny form, but you only made him normal. Can you possibly make him shiny? I still love him! Thanks!
Can I now request... A Christmas shiny Enboou!

Haaaay gaaaiiis c:

@Stamgalaki: Teehee, glad you like it~! ♥ (and yeah, Desukan surely can't be the designated driver tonight o: )

@Kerauno: Aahhhnnn Kera iluuuu <33 That comment made me happycry inside :'D Here's your Christmas Lucario, hun~ ♥
ojfj7k.jpg

Code:
[img]http://i56.tinypic.com/ojfj7k.jpg[/img]
Silly Lucario brought in lots of snow on his wellies when he came in ... maybe you'd like to pull a cracker with him? c:

@Weeds: Nyeeehee, this comment fills me with happiness and joy and candy and pancakes ... <33 (minus the candy and pancakes :c) I'm sooo glad you like your Christmas Mebu~!

@Psy: Hwa, it's great that you like your Lepardasu :'D And sure, I'd gladly take a gijinka request~ ♥

@Louie: Oh jesus, sorry~! </3 I'll change that in a sec c: I'll just get onto your festive shiny Enboou and post it in a minute ♥

~Tun ♥​

BlackRoseJack

Formerly psy-teen

Could you make a lepardasu gijinka? :) thanks in advance and for all my previous requests :) and I love lepardasu's leg warmers by the way :)

Amazing how you can do so many awesome sprites in one day, Miss Prentice ma'am~

The Deathmas is so awesome~ And the Kirlia is cute as heaven... Since I will not befoul thy sprite thread with unsophisticated language :x

Could I request a FEMALE Gardevoir gijinka? That'd look so moe moe (kyun)~

Thanks for the sprites. I will request another when I think of one.

Ohmai Tun-bun :>
Lovely to see you back, and I must say, these christmas sprites are awshumsauceonastick. So may I please have a Christmas-y Gochimu ( I think that's her name :>)
Let the wonderfulness continues X3

Like it? I love it! :)

Lucario wins :> His shoes are so awesomesauce ^^ Makes me think about the Grinch :D

You're the mean one, mr. Lucario... ^^

Sir Red

Charms' Caped Crusader

Well I see you're getting as many constant and nonstop requests from folks as you always used to, Tun. :p

It's good to see you back spriting again, though. ^^ You've seem to improve too, which is always nice to see with artists. The Drifloon gijinka looks absolutely splendid. I can't wait to see what craziness you throw out next. :3

*___* Wow... Anyway... Great to see your back, Tun! The plushies are adorable and cuddly as always! The Christmas Gardevoir, Gallade and Kirlia look stunning! They're already part green, so adding red makes the colours perfect for Christmas! You could maybe make a Christmas Ralts to make it a full family? (you don't have to, it's just a suggestion)

Oops! Piloswine saw the gel and made use of it... it's quite a cool new hairdo if you ask me!

The winter forme mebukijika looks slightly Christmas-y already, but the red nose, santa hat, jumper-knitted-by-granny and Christmas tree lights on the antlers makes it completely Christmas-y! Nice mix of colours with the Lepardus and tinsel on its tail! I guess Blaziken didn't make it through the delivery service... Awwww, what a cute gijinka, with a cute drifloon too! Bonus cuteness!

Oh my, that is one scary Desu-santa! Take it easy on the eggnog there! Silly Lucario, bringing all the snow inside... it'll only melt into water though, it's not like it's mud or anything. I'll pull the Christmas cracker! SNAP! Oh, Lucario get's the gift and paper crown ._.

As always, keep up the great work Tun! Merry Christmas! :3

You guys are the best ... ♥

@Louie: Here's your stuff c:
15d5ni0.jpg
k1qccm.jpg

Code:
[img]http://i55.tinypic.com/15d5ni0.jpg[/img]
Code:
[img]http://i53.tinypic.com/k1qccm.jpg[/img]

@Psy: Here you go :'D
2py3iqg.jpg

Code:
[img]http://i51.tinypic.com/2py3iqg.jpg[/img]

@Dark: Here you are~
w1qm93.jpg

Code:
[img]http://i54.tinypic.com/w1qm93.jpg[/img]

@Eward: Sure, glad you like 'em c:

@Indie: Nyeehee~ Just heading off now, I'll get yours up tomorrow :'D

@Weeds: I can't say much more than "Teehee" and "♥"~

@Red: Haha, I guess so. ;D Thank you soooo much~ <33 (I like improvement ;D *shot*)

@Jerty: Nyeeeee, all of this niceness is going to make me explode <3333 Thanks for all of those wonderful comments, and just ... eee ♥

~Tun ♥​

Aaahh, Tun, ilu 2. My Lucario looks awesome, thank you so much. I'd love to pull a cracker with him! But first... *drags him to my sig* Have a lovely day~

Oh mah gawd. I just absolutely LUZADORESMOTHERAWESOMESAUSE your spriteworking. I wish I was as great as you are, the artistic, melding style you have, the seemingly passionate fusion of your creative mind and your masterful hand.

But, alas, I am not even close to that good. D: