• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Tun's Sprite Stuff! REQUESTS OPEN

Re: Teh Shiny Sprites of Tun .:The Home of PokePlush™:.

Hai Tun sbfjgamgf your sprites are so good I think you're getting more creative with the plushies and all the little details the Zangoose is ♥

Could I make a request? Could you sprite a Monochrome Togekiss with a Monochrome Jester Cap (like the one in my sig.)

Also, if you don't have many requests at the time could you also make a plush version of it? Thank you :)

Okaaaay I worked quickly so heeere~!

@xxllo2: No bother~! Thank you for shopping with us ♥

@Emma: Here you aaare~
2cghr9g.jpg

Code:
[img]http://i34.tinypic.com/2cghr9g.jpg[/img]

@kerorogirl: Yahsurehere~
34rw2lz.jpg

Code:
[img]http://i33.tinypic.com/34rw2lz.jpg[/img]

@Jen: Same here! :'D
No bother, glad you like it~

@charmander91: Glad you like it :3

@Toastie: Rightokay here you aaaare~
2ni4i8o.jpg
2lk5ov8.jpg

Code:
[img]http://i36.tinypic.com/2ni4i8o.jpg[/img]
Code:
[img]http://i33.tinypic.com/2lk5ov8.jpg[/img]

~Tun​

<3333333333333333

This is the best sprite evar! The Jester Hat is beautifully done and the plush is...it just works so well!

I can't describe how happy I am :D

BlackRoseJack

Formerly psy-teen

hello tun can I request a mugshot and trainer based on this description,

Name: Webecca
hair: grey & in a bun
eyes: deep green
outfit: mint green jacket, pale yellow shirt, beige skirt with red flowers and sensible shoes.

thanks in advance,

~Psy~

WHAAAT IS THAT YOU SAY? TWO UPDATES IN A DAY? Tun is on a rooooll :'D

@Toastie: Kya, yer welcome~ ♥ Glad you like it~

@Psy-teen: Sure, I’ll get right to that~! ♥

But really, I’m updating to saaaaaay
fvbdjb.jpg

A wild SHINY appeared!

I was trying out a different style to shade with~
Tell me what you guys think~! ♥
Also, I hope Shiny likes iiiiit o:

~Tun​

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football

Oh. My. Gosh.

Tun, do you have ANY idea how much I love you right now <33333333333
It's PERFECT
Her hair and her pose and the VEST~

Thankies sooooo much =D

...Oh my god, that really does look like Shiny XD
I'm sure she'll love it. It's just so awesome. (Also, I don't mean to criticize, but I think you missed a pixel on her raised arm. The part where the black is supposed to meet with the flesh-colored outline.)
Oops, she got to it anyhow.

SHINY uses PIANO SKILL! It's super effective!

Ohhh~ that looks supercalifragilisticexpialidocious good~ Worth the wait, May i change the hair? I ran into a picture today thats hair, would go splendid with the trainers outfit.

All of these sprites are amazingly done, they look very professional. But you forgot my request again :'( . Srry if I sound at all negative, it's not meant.

Tun, your sprites are pure brilliance.
No request here, just compliments. :]

Haha. Poor Tun. The requests are just piling up now. That's what you get for being brilliant... I'm sorry but I have another request to add on your list, a lineless Mothim. Thanks for your time and keep up the utterly magnificent work... (I wonder if I should start saying magnigicent more.)

Wild SHINY is win SHINY. It just fits her online persona so well.

Hi! Teh PokéPlushes are SOOOO cute! ^^ So, could you make me a Pretty Flareon Plush? Pleease?

Thankies!
~ToadDude

Sir Red

Charms' Caped Crusader

[me=Sir Red]casually shuffles in with unwarranted bravado and all that jazz :p[/me]

Hey there Tun-bun. :3 After seeing the stupendous sprite you made for Shiny I was wondering if you could make me a trainer sprite of...me~! :'D

There's a picture of me on the third page of the member pic thread for reference. Expect I'd like my hair to be a bit longer in the front in the sprite. Also~, could you put me in a forest green hoodie, blue jeans and black shoes. That'd be super and and I'd love you forever. ♥ If you have any questions just ask me and I'll get back to as soon as I possibly can. -^^-

Magpie

Feathered Overseer
Staff member

Right, if the request you made is now missing - I deleted it. Put simply, you either didn't read Tun's rules, or you ignored them. Therefore your request is void. Thankies~

those are amazing i love them and do you have some gym leaders for your fakemon world if so plz can i see them (p.s can one of the gym leaders be ghost with a powerful gengar on his shoulder and can he be eleven years old and the post it hear) ;D

Okay Your Sprites are Delicious I mean um Super :D
I would Request but you would have to scratch little parts of the sprite
and on the first post u said no scratch sprites If your willing to do it great if not

Its Pokemon Trainer Black the new Hero of Gen V

You can use HG/SS Red as the Base but only if your willing too.

Anyways Good job I still wish I had a tunduli as a doll its so CUTE!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

Thanks! ok I didn't know you took one at a time...so may i have an IGoose now?

How do you make these? They are excellent! Can I make a request? I want a Shiny Jumpluff Plush!

Ohmygosh guys I am soooo sorry! </33 I'm already in my fifth week of school (derpy Scotland) and I also have RPs, clubs, extra schoolwork, sleep, sprite contestry and lots of others things to deal with, but I'm trying to get everything done as quick as possible D:

But phewf! Finally got all this stuff done <333 Donedydonedonedoneded c:

@Psy-teen: Here ye are :D If you like, I can do the mugshot some other time, but one request at a time at the moment. ^^
14ky68j.jpg

Code:
[img]http://i55.tinypic.com/14ky68j.jpg[/img]
Hope you like it ♥

@Shiny: So gladdums you like it <33 ilu2! c:

@Jen: xDD Thanks! c': ... also, teeheederpflurplol ♥

@Kira: Sure, go ahead~! Just make sure to show me the finished product and give me a lil' bit o' credit if used ♥

@Kurolegacy: Omigosh, so sorry it took this long </33 Here you are~!
29z4mea.jpg

Code:
[img]http://i51.tinypic.com/29z4mea.jpg[/img]
Hope you enjoy it, hope it's worth the wait~!

@Air: Thanks! It's quite rare that I get just a comment/compliment, so thanks so much ♥

@French Toasta: Teehee, thanks for the compliments. c: Here's yer sprite~
2ex55k3.jpg

Code:
[img]http://i56.tinypic.com/2ex55k3.jpg[/img]

@Secad: xDD Thanks ♥

@ToadDude: c: Thanks~! Here ya are~!
25ajn1c.jpg

Code:
[img]http://i51.tinypic.com/25ajn1c.jpg[/img]

@Red: Thankssssss ♥ Here you go~! :'D
33uyhpe.jpg

Code:
[img]http://i56.tinypic.com/33uyhpe.jpg[/img]

@hitmonlee200: Yeah, I have some gym leaders, but none are like that. xD Sorry, but I prefer for all of my things in my FakeMon region to be ... well, my things </3 If you like, come back later, and I might be able to make a trainer like that for you. ♥

@BlackAmber: Teehee, thanks. :> I've made a differnet B/W hero -
2zzj9jq.jpg

Code:
[img]http://i54.tinypic.com/2zzj9jq.jpg[/img]
- but, if you like, I'll make one with that specific base. ^^

@Lord Zortn: Sure, here~
i5olte.jpg

Code:
[img]http://i51.tinypic.com/i5olte.jpg[/img]

@Louie Forest: xDD I dunno~ It just ... happens? *brick'd* Practise, I guess :p Thanks~! ♥
30svmvq.jpg

Code:
[img]http://i53.tinypic.com/30svmvq.jpg[/img]
Hope you like c:

@Thepokemontrainer: Teehee, thanks! <33 Here ya go~
29pyvzl.jpg

Code:
[img]http://i51.tinypic.com/29pyvzl.jpg[/img]
Hope ya enjoyyy :>

Meanwhile ...

Sprite requests are now CLOSED.
That is, discluding people like the above whom I have said can come back and confirm what they want or whatever ♥

If you desperately want something (or are a very close friend of mine), please PM me or contact me via chat. c: I'm taking this time off to practise and get my business back into order ♥

Anywhoooo ..
2d1veps.jpg

There's Tunduli, in Scott Pilgrim form! :'D I done that after Indie-Reeper requested something of me, which you will probably hear about later. c:

Baaaaaaiii <33
~Tun​

School really does suck, doesn't it? >>''

Also.

OH MAI GAH.

*tackleglomps Tun*

I remember you did a rough version of Scott Pilgrim form Tun and showed us on chat but this is just Squeeeeee <3333 You've captured the spriting style and textures Paul Robertson (the bloke who made the sprites for the game) did really well with the recolours, and this looks so awesome sauce :3 You did a good job on this, well done Tun ♥

Wow, the sprites are looking great! When I think all the way back to when you first made sprites you have definitely improved a Tun! I think that you're really great at what you du. Even though you have all of your work/clubs/contest/RP etc. you fit everything in real-li well. [/bad puns]

But seriously, all of you're trainer/people sprites are great, you pokeplushes(c), lineless sprites(c) and ipokes(c) are as good as they always have been. (I put (c)'s in because they're exclusively made here) The Scott Pilgrim one is really great how you got yourself running and your hair moving like it would do. Ah, I see you still have that blue heart on your hoodie ;)

Keep up the great work, Tun, and I hope you manage to fit everything in! 8D

pokefin said:
Can i have a lineless rilou plz
EDIT: SHE's Not taking Requests right now.

Also Tun well I didn't know you already made the B/W Hero so thanks for showing me.
enjoy I guess a break I assume?

Thank you very much for the lineless Mothim. The detail is very impressive and it flows well together.

Sir Red

Charms' Caped Crusader

As promised, I love you forever. :V You made me look all cool and epic and just so damn sweet in sprite form. Thank you oh so much, Tun. -^^-

Also... :O I love the Scott Pilgrim sprites. Wicked idea taken from a wicked series. I can't wait to see if you go somewhere with this.

Enjoy your well earned break. ^^

Thanks so much Tun, it looks amazing. It's well worth the wait ;D

Thank you so much for the shiny Jumpluff plush! The best sprite anyone has ever done for me! I am going to put it in my signature! (When I found out how to do that...) Thank you! :D

Hi Tun! I was going to give up on the New Pokecharms, but I remembered to look for this! It's to bad you don't take requests anymore though, the Ipokes are really good! (This is a different username than before, any person who's wondering.)

D: I've been so busy, I coulndn't come to pick
25ajn1c.jpg
up! So,

asdjbvbffbjbjfgvsdgfsdfmgjb.

It's 100% awesomepicoolol! *Glomps Flareon* Thankies! Hugggggs for you! :D

19nr50.jpg

H-hello, Tunduli's followers or enjoyers of her art ... or just, random passerbys who happen to visit her shop~!

I believe Tun asked for everyone to be thanked for commenting here; she's very grateful to have such kind visitors as yourself. So, thank you~!
Speaking of Tun's shop and visitors, she'd like to say that requests are now open. They're still limited to 1 per person, but now she'll only be taking five at a time. :> Thank you, sirs and madams~! ^^

Now, Tun would like yoru opinion on something she's been working on.

20q16w6.jpg

This is Daynor (or Day), one of Tun's new PRP characters that she'll be using (when Gen V Pokes are allowed) . :> She's quite a kind trainer - despite being an ex-Team Rocket personnel. She's really changed, though! I've met her, and she was rather nice. Although, she can be a bit dark, or so I've heard ... some of the stories people have told are a bit ... um, well, it's not nice to talk about people behind their backs. I'm sure Madam Day wouldn't like to know that we're speaking about her, right?

2cqmv04.jpg

And this is Day with her current team; E the Linoone and Harrison the Baokkii! c: They're nice chaps, those two (although Harrison can be quite shifty sometimes. Watch out for him ... ehem).

Now, we heard Daynor speaking about wanting a new PokeMon in her team~! She said she wanted a female this time, and something special. Something differnet, heehee. So, some of my friends and I (Donna the Zeburaika, Asuka the Ambipom, and some others) have picked out three candidates for her team~!

9r0w9e.jpg

This is Kudos, the shiny Sandslash. She's quite an old PokeMon, but she's very used to battling, and so would prove a good member to have in Day's team, right? Although, that is providing she doesn't have any sort of breakdown due to her dark and unforgiving past ...

2n1e3ao.jpg

This is Nebular, the shiny Quilava. She's a very humorous young girl, she's one of my best friends (and a loyal customer to my cafe!)! She does enjoy joking around and likes to cause mischeif, but she's also very determined and strong - strong-powerful and strong-hearted. Do you think she'd be good in madam Day's team~?

8ygt2a.jpg

Last but not least, (maybe I'm saving the best 'till last? I do not know~) here's Kandai (like candy!) the Ambipom~! :> She's Asuka's little sister; the only shiny in their family. She isn't one for joking around, unlike Asuka, and she takes everything rather seriously. She may seem tough on the outside, but she's as delicate and sponge pudding on the inside~! Maybe she'd add a bit of diversity to Day's team~? You decide~!

So, people, get voting (and requesting, if you must)~!

I'm off to do some light cooking and snacks for my friends (and Tunduli - not that she's not one of my friends, that is~!) ♥

2ry4v12.jpg

*Yui ♥​

Yay! You're back! I really enjoy our work, and I wanted to request a mapping of a city at night that has a Gym in it. Sorry if that's to much work.

Request time! :3

If it's possible, could you make a Musharna plushie for me? Sorry if if it's a bother. Take as long as you need! ;D

Yes, the plush shop is back open! Anyway, may I please request a Doredia Plush? Also, I voted Nebula for Daynor's new Pokemon. I just think she looks cool! Your plushes rule!

By the gods, how rabid to pounce upon Tun! She still has schooltimes, so I doubt she'll be able to do a bunch of requests so fast! Anyway, Tun, lovely sprites you have there, and your trainers are quite lovely as well! I'll say more when I have more time ♥

Here's hoping people don't crush you with a massive request amount again :,D

This is awesome ^^

I voted for Kudos, simply because I love Sandslash. (Although I also love Quilava.)

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football

Tunduli was her name when she first joined 'Charms. She keeps changing it every so often, but we regulars still call her Tun (which is short for Tunduli, if you didn't know :p)

Anyways, I'm sooooo glad you're back :'D Though I do feel sorry for you and all your requests, like Tan here. ^^; Good to know that life's at least kind of sorting itself out for you right now~