• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Truck crash: hatchlings without a home! [Discussion]

Sighs so hreidgegonborn ect is clearly out, thoughts? We can just assume the froakie died or something (as grim as that is) other suggestions?

Glad to see you posting! Please just try not to be inactive for more than two days (or more than one day if the roleplay is relying on your reply to move forward)

Though, this goes for all of you, if you know you're going to be inactive for a day just post here and we know to wait OR if it's going to be more than a day we can incorporate a way for the RP to move forward without you until you come back.

Sounds fine to me! I personally will either have my Cleffa name herself after something she finds or have one of the other hatchlings name here, but everyone can come up with names in their own ways

I'd like this roleplay to be about discovery and exploration, so interaction between all the pokemon is key. Please keep this in mind.