• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Tropifield University (Romance) {DISCUSSION}

I'm presuming either on the RP Creator's next post or when he announces it which is likely going to be soon.

I might also be having one of my mainstream characters be teaching math which is next period, though I'm just wondering about which math my character should teach. (I.e. Mathematics 101, Algebra I, Statistics, et. al.)

If I do decide to have her teach math class, then I'll be putting in her bio sheet soon.

Due to a seemingly lack amount of teachers, I'll be having one of my other characters teaching math once next period starts.

I'll be putting in her character bio as soon as possible.

*a lizard-like Pokémon could be seen trying to make the coral on the back of his head as straight as possible, almost as if he was treating it like hair in the first place*

*casually shoves more information*

Trainer Info:

Name:
Her name is Mindy Avalon.
Hometown: Partensío Village, Traqueteo Valley, Bajola Region.
Scholarship (Teaching):
  • Mathematics 101
  • Introduction to Statistics
Scholarship (Learned/Degree):
  • Teaching Credentials (MD)
  • Registered Nurse (BSN)
Job: She is a teacher.
Appearance: Mindy stands at a short height of 5'2" and weighs approximately 116 pounds. She has long, blond hair, which is made in the style of a ponytail. She has blue eyes, a small nose, fair skin tone and some freckles on her cheeks.
Clothing: Like her past, Mindy continues to wear an early 80s era sci-fi reading glasses, along with her purple, short-sleeved, one piece velvet dress and her white penny loafers. She has a golden watch fitted around her left arm and a platinum necklace around her neck. The necklace has a figure of that of a five pointed star, as there are five small diamonds each on their respective edges. She also carries around a smooth, shoulder strap, leathery purse that has various items stored inside.
Personality: Coming from her father's side of the aristocratic family of Avalon, Mindy is one that tends to be rather sassy towards others. Her arrogance can often get the better of her manners when it comes to interacting with others. She tends to spoil her Pokémon, as her soft, caring nature can sometimes get in the way of battles. She attempts to solve as much problems as she can with the pen, since she despises using the sword for resolutions.
Backstory: [To be revealed in the RP.]
Love Relations?: [N/A at the moment.]
Likes: She likes to care for Iago (Though she does spoil him sometimes.), learn more about being an RN and finding ways to treat Iago without making him cry too much.
Dislikes: Having to battle others (As seen in the other section, she has a special pass that allows Iago to not engage in trainer battles unless if he wants to due to Iago's age and current well-being.), most acidic foods and loud noises that easily startle Iago.
Other: Due to the absence of a Pokédex in her area, she has a small, curled white spherical drone that can be seen resting on her right shoulder when it is in sleep mode. Its tiny, but resilient twin rotor blades unfold when it is in flight. Its small mechanical arms also unfold if any assistance is needed, as the device has an artificial intelligence of its own morals. Its big, one-eyed lens survey the area around her, as its swift processors and other mysterious parts process the information to her on its back, holographic panel. She also has a special pass that allows her to not engage in trainer battles due to Iago's condition and age. (Unless if he chooses to and if his trainer is okay with it.)

Pokémon Info:
Name: His name is Iago.
Species: Axovenio / Reefling Pokémon
Type: [type]Water[/type]
Age: His age is currently unknown, though he appears to look awfully young.
Native Region: His native region is Bajola.
Primary Moves: Battering Rush, Marina Reflect, Corallum Energy, Aquatic Outflow. (See below for more information.)
Ability:
Militating Liquidity (The Pokémon gradually regenerates HP in sources of water when out of battle, while steadily lifting the effects of debuffs while in battle.)
Appearance: Axovenio is a small, amphibious, bipedal Pokémon that has a primarily light blue body with a battleship gray underside. His modest head has small, violet gills on his cheeks that are rather hard to see from certain angles, as his beady eyes are lightly black. His nose has the resemblance of two tiny nostrils, as his small mouth has no teeth whatsoever. There are straight, firm, pale red coral protrusions on the back side of his head that are secreted from a mysterious organ of his should they ever break off. His small hands have four fingers each, while his feet have three toes. His long, tapering gray tail fin has a black outer edge, while its inner gray area has some parallel slate gray stripes within the center.
Accessories/Clothing: He wears a sea blue scarf snugly around his neck, which has his name embroidered on its front side with pristine love and effort. He also has on a modest white bonnet along with cloud white, infant-friendly mittens and socks that were lovingly made by his trainer's mother, though he does not exactly like to wear his clothing and accessories however.
Personality: Iago tends to be stubborn around adults especially, since he tends to get into arguments and quite a bit of trouble at times. His bad temper and impaired communication skills often land him with a lengthy lecture or even the dreaded punishment with the authorities, since he is notorious for using force to rebel against others. He can be quite silly when it comes to his strange habits, as he likes to put his right hand into his mouth to calm himself.
Love Relations?: [None at the moment, though this may be subject to change but it is more unlikely it will.]
Fakemon Creator: @Aquaman
Other: He is the Water-type starter Pokémon for the region of Bajola. He also has some white wrapping bandages snugly wrapped around his left hand and lower chest.
Moves Information:
Type: [type]Normal[/type]
Catagory: Physical
Power: 10 x 5
Accuracy: 100%, but can be evaded more easily.
Power Points: 25
Target: Enemy
Range: Close Quarters Combat
Description: A rudimentary move in which most Pokémon know right from the start or soon in their early years. The Pokémon swiftly assaults the target with a rush of strikes.
Effects: Critical hits land more easily if all hits connect.
Catagory: Status (Egg Move)
Power: 0.5x the incoming attack's damage
Accuracy: 100%, but can be evaded more easily at range
Power Points: 10
Target: Self (Move) / All Pokémon in range (Attack)
Range: 10 Meters
Description: The Pokémon places up a bubble shield around themselves. While the Pokémon is under their bubble, any attack directed towards the Pokémon will protect the Pokémon from all damage, pop the bubble and send various water pellets flying in all directions. This move can fail if used consecutively however.
Effects: Protects the Pokémon from an attack and damages all nearby Pokémon after being attacked.
Catagory: Status
Power: N/A
Accuracy: Sure Shot
Power Points: 20
Target: Self
Range: N/A
Description: The user gathers in an immense amount of cleansing energy to patch itself up of injuries and status conditions.
Effects: Gradually restores the user's HP and steadily lifts the effects of random debuffs over the course of three turns. The more debuffs the user has, the bigger the move's potency will be.
Catagory: Special
Power: 75
Accuracy: 100%
Power Points: 25
Target: Enemy
Range: 15 Meters
Description: The user launches a concentrated, forceful stream of water at the target; which may inflict Saturation, temporarily halving the target's resistance to Water-based attacks.
Effects: May inflict Saturation on the target.
Saturation: The Pokémon's Water-type resistance is halved for three to five turns.

Heading to sleep soon since it's getting late, and I probably might maybe have the drone replace the questions with easier ones since it seems like everyone is struggling a lot.

I'll post as soon as possible tomorrow since I'm off to bed.

*Jigacho falls asleep in his bed*

Accidentally posted this in RP
hey umm I think the math problem of Jay buying Fruits have a problem I have calculated that the max numbers available for 25 to times to a number that gets it to 500 and same with 10 so. Let x be the number of apples. X times 25 must be smaller than 20. The oranges are Y and Y times 10 must be lower than 50 BUT HERE IS THE CATCH Y CANNOT BE LOWER THAN x, THE ONLY POSSIBLE WAY FOR JAY TO BUY THE AMMOUNT OF FRUITS WITH ALL THE MONEY IS 14 Apples and 15 Oranges