• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Tropifield University (Romance) {DISCUSSION}

Name : Robert
Scholarship (The Subject that you want to study or the subject that you are teaching) : Pokemon Mythology
Job (Student/Teacher) : Student
Appearance : He has black hair, his height 5'5 and has an average build. He wears a burgundy jacket, light grey shirt, blue jeans, a belt to clip his Pokeballs and black sneakers. He also has an alternative outfit which consists of a long sleeved dark green shirt, a grey scarf, blue jeans, belt and black sneakers.
Personality : Robert is shy so it will take some time for him to get use to other people. Once he overcomes his shyness, he can be kind, caring and supportive. He cares about his Pokemon and those he cares about. He also get intrigued about Pokemon Mythology.
Pokemon : Pikachu (M), Ralts (F)
Hometown : Seven Island, Sevii Islands
Dislikes : Bullies, people abusing Pokemon
Other : N/A

May i join

Name : Florem Nagi
Scholarship (The Subject that you want to study or the subject that you are teaching) :
Pokemon Typing Behavior and Science
Home and Pokemon Economics(cooking, sewing, and natural medicine making for you and your pokemon)
Job (Student/Teacher) : Teacher
Appearance : Long cotton candy pink hair that goes down to her waist but most of the time its put in a braid and violet eyes. She's 5'1" and usually wears a long sleeve black turtleneck, she also wears a long purple skirt and white flats
Personality : Florem is a shy yet very sweet woman who care deeply for pokemon and people alike, she loves to pass on all the things she's learned about pokemon to help people understand them better as well as how to care for pokemon and themselves in the process.
Pokemon :
-Furfrou, Dandy Trim(Oliver, M)
- Gastly (Spookz, M)
- Joltick (Rai, M)
Home town : Lavender Town, Kanto
Likes : Pokemon, Cooking, Pink, Helping people, Nature, Reading, and Ghost Stories
Dislikes : Violence, Bullying, and Very loud noises
Other : She'll sometimes wear Magenta Glasses when reading.

Last edited:
I'd definitely like to join

Name: Candi
Scholarship (The Subject that you want to study or the subject that you are teaching) : Pokémon and Human Social Relationships
Appearance: 6'4", 150lbs, very skinny and lanky. He's fair-skinned, has a very narrow, tired looking face, and has murky blue eyes behind slightly crookedly-worn wire framed glasses. He has thin, mid-length brown hair styled into a messy quiff with long sideburns and stubble covering his jaw. His outfit consists of a black short-sleeve shirt with a white Alola floral pattern over a white undershirt, gray jeans and battered blue sport sneakers. His few accessories include a battered white leather bag and brown shoulder straps to fasten Pokéballs to.
Personality: While usually anxious and seemingly distant, he's got a good heart, and is incredibly patient and friendly with those who show him the same courtesy, and tries to make friends with both humans and their Pokémon. However, he can be quick to temper and quick to overwhelm, ending up a sad looking mess.
Pokémon: Yungoos (M), Mimikyu (M), Mudkip (M)
Hometown: Mauville City, Hoenn
Likes: Water-types, Sweets, Bonding with 'Mons, Making people laugh, Sleep, Working
Hates: Overactive environments, The heat, inconveniences, People or 'Mons being snide for no reason, Scary movies, Sad Pokémon
Other: No dates under 18

Hey guys (and new people that wants to join), here is a school schedule and the RPers who have taken spots to teach a subject
SCHOOL SCHEDULE
Morning
1. Pokemon Raising (Lloyd Abner)
2. Math
3. Music
4. Physics
Break
5. Drama
6. Science (Florem Nagi)
Afternoon
-Students are free to use Computers in Room 45 to do extra studies-
Evening
1. Farming Basics, Agriculture & Forestry (Lloyd Abner)
2. Art
3. Battle
4. P.E
Break
5. Geography
6. Economics
School Ends

Last edited:
@TheAssasinRiolu my character Florem is a teacher but the schedule doesn't have either of the classes she teaches should i change my character's classes to suit the schedule?
Florem's Classes -->
((-Pokemon Typing Behavior and Grooming
((-Home and Pokemon Economics(cooking, sewing, and natural medicine making for you and your pokemon)

Well I could say this
((-Pokemon Typing Behavior and Grooming
((-Home and Pokemon
Would be in Evening : Pokemon Raising since those are like basics of raising a Pokemon and Ill add Economics ^_^

May I change the other to Poke science then since the Pokemon Typing Behavior falls under the science category, she explains the science of why pokemon have their typing after all, so could it be Poke Science and Typing Behavior then?

May I change the other to Poke science then since the Pokemon Typing Behavior falls under the science category, she explains the science of why pokemon have their typing after all, so could it be Poke Science and Typing Behavior then?
@Florem welp long story short you are teaching Science since typing is kinda "Biologically Sciency" if its even a word

Name :Max
Scholarship (The Subject that you want to study or the subject that you are teaching) : fairy type
Job (Student/Teacher) :student
Appearance : pink hair pale skin usaly wears pink suits
Personality : playfull hardcore pokemon lover sweet prankster
Pokemon : ralts jiggly puff mimkyu
Home town : kalos
Dislikes : dragon types team roket and evil people filrty people math party poopers
Other : he is awesome at dance hip hoop

sSoul

Previously Swirled
I apologize, never saw the RP actually come up and I've just been feeling overwhelmed with all the other RPs I'm a part of.

Well, I suppose I'll be introducing my new character in my next post. (Note that he can't be caught or anything at the moment or even for the RP possibly since that would be considered bunnying.)

Name:
His name is currently unknown, though it will be revealed soon in the RP.
Species: Pailosar / Floret Pokémon
Age: His age is currently unknown, though he does look a bit young at first glance.
Type: [type]Grass[/type]
Native Region: His native region is Etepeal, a fan made region based off of a mix of Greece's past and present events.
Ability: Floral Solace (Even during the moments of impossible odds, Pailosar's virtue can still shine a light to victory. When Pailosar is behind cover and not taking direct damage for at least three seconds, all deferred damage is immediately negated and Pailosar is healed for 25% of the deferred damage he would have received. All remaining lost HP is regained in a gradual manner and the effects of status conditions and stat debuffs are steadily lifted. The ability's effect is doubled if he is in a pinch. This ability is the signature ability of Pailosar and his evolution family.)
Appearance: Pailosar is a quadrupled, dinosaur-like Pokémon resembling a young Apatosaurus. The lower half of his body is a shade of darker green while the upper half is light green. He has a small head, black, beady eyes, a tiny nose composed of two dots and a small flower on his forehead. The condition of the flower is an indication of Pailosar's health, as it will wilt if it is weak and flourish if it is healthy. His mouth has two small teeth in their respective corners in the upper section of his mouth. Unlike his forearms, his hind feet each have a single, but small claw. His whip-like tail is a bit short in proportion to his body due to his young age, as it is often used to grab berries and other items if he is not feeling the need to use his forearms or even his mouth.
Personality: Pailosar is usually calm and docile, as he is up to interacting with others so long as they are not too wild like a typical bar party. He rarely ever panics when faced with a tough situation, save for when things become a bit too rough or if he's attempting to endure his worst fear. He is often seen as a young peacemaker, since he has been known to settle some fights and other conflicts with other young Pokémon around his age. His combination of breath techniques and controlled reactions make a great combination when it comes to keeping it up on the job.
Primary Moves: Bractsword, Serene Spore, Solar Draw, Solar Spear.
Fakemon Creator: @Aquaman / © Charlespark 2010-2018
Other: He is the grass starter for Etepeal. He also wears a silver anklet around his right leg with something etched on the side that is visible when inspected from a close distance.
Poké Browser Entry A: "It is rare to find a Pailosar with their flower not blossomed yet, as the tiny flower blooms after birth. The flower is said to be Pailosar's primary source of energy in its young ages, since it can be picky when it comes to dining along with the others."
Poké Browser Entry B: "The flower on Pailosar's head is an indication of its health, wilting if it is weak and arising if it is strong. When it feels threatened, it expends powerful energy contained in the flower with violent force."
Moves Information:
Category: Physical
Power: 80
Accuracy: 100%
Power Points: 20
Target: All enemies in range
Range: 7.5 Meters / 3 Tiles (Fan Shape)
Description: The user gathers focus all their energy into a leaf-like edge with several flower-like teeth, as they vigorously swing the blade at nearby Pokémon. Pokémon affected by this move after being attacked from the front may see a slight decrease in their defenses.
Effects: May decrease defense by one stage if target is hit from the front.
Category: Status (Egg Move)
Power: N/A
Accuracy: Sure Shot
Power Points: 15
Target: Self
Range: N/A
Description: An advanced move that Pokémon usually learn in their teen years or even early adulthood. The user releases a cluster of soothing spores on themselves, temporarily increasing resistance to deferred damage and bestowing the user with damage absorption.
Effects: Grants the user 75% resistance to deferred damage and damage absorption at a constant rate of 10% + 25 for five turns.
Category: Status
Power: N/A
Accuracy: Sure Shot
Power Points: 20
Target: Self
Range: N/A
Description: The user absorbs solar energy to refill some lost energy and increase the power of the next Grass-type move used.
Effects: Heals the Pokémon equal to 20% of their max HP and increases the power of the next Grass-type move used by 125%.
Category: Special
Power: 15 x 7
Accuracy: 85%
Power Points: 25
Target: Single Enemy
Range: 15 Meters / 6 Tiles
Description: The user blasts the target with tiny shafts of highly focused energy in quick succession. Attacking the target from a flanking angle may inflict Frazzle onto the target, temporarily reducing resistance to Grass-type moves.
Effects: May inflict Frazzle if the target is attacked from behind, reducing resistance to Grass-type moves by 50% for five turns.

Name : Melody Micheals
Scholarship (The Subject that you want to study or the subject that you are teaching) : Music
Appearance : Melody wears a pale pink and white blouse with a pale pink skirt. She has waist length brown hair which she usually wears in a long braid down her back. Melody has long eyelashes and brown eyes. She wears black and pink tennis shoes. She stands at approximately 5’10”.
Personality : Melody is kind to everyone she meets, at first, if you get on the wrong the foot with her she’ll be rude, but this usually doesn’t happen. Melody is a hopeless romantic and determined.
Pokemon : Mimikyu (F) Nickname Mimi) Kirlia (F) Nickname: Cordelia) Phantump (M) Nickname Donald)
Home town : Lumiose City, Kalos
Likes : Fairy Types, Her twin brother, Music, sports, and Pokemon in general.
Dislikes : Bugs, Rap, obnoxious people.
Other : None dawg.

Name : Danny Michaels
Scholarship (The Subject that you want to study or the subject that you are teaching) : Advanced Battling, Music
Appearance : Danny super lanky. He stands at about 6’3”.He wears blue gym shorts and a blue greninja t shirt. Danny has brown hair styled in gentlemen’s haircut that is swept to the right. Danny has brown eyes and wears blue basketball shoes.
Personality : Danny is nice and careing, but like his sister, he gets of on the wrong foot with people. He usually spends his time participating in sports, gawking over girls, or watching moves. He hangs out with his Pokémon a lot. He is an airhead most of the time.
Pokemon : Frogadier (M) (Nickname: Saizo), Grovyle (M) (Nickname: Kaze), Kirlia (M) Nickname: Lon’qu )
Home town : Lumiose City, Kalos
Likes : His twin sister, Dragon types, Ghost Types, Dark Types, Water Types, Steel Types, junk food, sports, music, battling, puns and hot girls.
Dislikes : Rap, people who don’t get his jokes, Bullies.
Other : Nope

Last edited:
He's not going to be caught, but you'll see once the time comes. I suppose I'll have my character try to reply, but it'll be like a later one since he's going to be busy with something else since well... I have to stick with continuity in RPing.

I'll mainly be controlling my Pailosar for the time being, as Chaud is either waiting for a response or for the class to begin since there's nothing much he can do at the moment.

I will get to it tomorrow. My apologies for the delay - it's a combination of work, other rps and the constant struggle with timezones. Regardless, expect a post tomorrow.