• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Trainers in Wonderland

Jenson started talking, "There has to be a reason that our Pokémon are talking. But what I wanted to say was, in case things go south. Do you have my back? I don't mean that it's just us, but in a scenario where we split up into groups will you work with me. If we're attacked or something. I don't really know what I'm trying to say." Jenson sat down on a mushroom.
The mushroom sprung up and Jenson went soaring into a nearby bush. The mushroom turned out to be an Amoonguss. The Mushroom Pokémon enraged attacked Solaris, Cinder, and Goliath with a sleep powder.

"I mean-" Sam was cut off when Jenson was flung into a bush. Sam jumped back before letting out his Haunter. "Hello, there..." She said with a grin before quickly using Shadow Claw on the Amoongus. "Wait just a minute... I can speak! Oh, I can hear my beautiful voice..." The Pokemon said in her almost hissing feminine voice.

As the sleep powder hit Goliath, he began to sway. "Oh dear..." He slurred drowsily, falling over on his back as his glowing eyes disappeared from his face.

"Mmhmhmhhhmhmhmhmhmhmhhmhm!!!!!" Jenson was shouting in the bush. Flailing his legs in the air. Solaris and Cinder fell on top of Goliath and went into a cute slumber. Jenson still flailing his legs a pokeball fell out of his shorts. "Oh my goodness Jenson. What would you do without me. I can talk!?!" Evea the Espeon said with excitement. Evea used Psychic to lift Jenson out of the bush and laughed.
"I am getting tired of this place already!" Jenson shouted. "First I fall into a hole. Then I shrink, then my Pokémon talk. And now I get thrown into a bush by a mushroom!!!!" Just then, a Qwilfish popped it's bubble in the air and the water drenched Jenson. "ARRRGGGGHHHH!!!!!" Jenson shouted.
"I feel bad for you." Evea said with laughter.

Astral gave a small sigh. "Longtail, get back in your Pokeball." She groaned. He growled and tapped the Pokeball, going inside it. She began to walk around. "Hmm..." Astral looked around at the scenery. "I've never seen talking Pokemon or different coloured ones at the Daycare..." She thought aloud.

In a burst of light, Cutter appeared on Tony's left side. "What's with the commotion, Boss?" He said in a voice that sounded a bit nasally.

"Apparently, we're in a strange new world called Wonderland. Also Cutter, I can understand you." Tony said crossing his arms and looking at the Scyther.

"Woah! You can understand me Boss? That's pretty weird, huh?" Cutter exclaimed.

Tony nodded his head in agreement. He turned to face the group of trainers nearest to him. Which had an albino girl, a Porygon, and a few other people and Pokemon, who all seemed to be a bit taken aback by their Pokemon being able to talk. Tony quickly learned that is was apparently how this "Wonderland" worked and it would be much simpler to leave it at that.

"My name is Anthony "Tony" Madden." He said coming to a stop. He looked on the ground to see one boy, who was clearly not taking the situation well.

Then Astral realised something. "Why can't my Pokemon talk...?" She said, mostly to herself. Sandy hadn't made any speech and Longtail didn't even care.

Fawn's Rowlet went back into it's pokeball. After strange words from her Rowlet, she got tired of that, so she decided to not let the owl pokemon talk again. "This is just weird.. Is this magic? An illusion? No, impossible??" Fawn thought, shaking her head. A sudden song from a Pokemon in the distance put her to sleep, like she fainted from amazement. However, she was a little scared, too.

Jenson dried off and started walking to a nearby tree. Shouting to Solaris and Cinder to wake up, they started walking over to a the tree. "I'm going to get a better view of this place. Sam come join me." Jenson said hoisting himself onto the tree. He reached a durable branch. He sat down and return Solaris to his pokeball. Cinder leapt to Jenson and sat next to him on what was a big durable branch. "Vespen! Soara! Come on out!" Vespen, the Beedrill, and Soara, the Staraptor, came out of their pokeballs.
"Where are we?" Vespen said in a raspy voice. "I don't know." Soara said in a strong sturdy female voice. "Oh you guys can talk. Thought you should know." Jenson said not surprised at all. "We can?!" they said in unison.
"Yeah so shocking. Blu you might as well come out too. Solaris you two." Jenson said bringing out Solaris again and a Marill.
"This place looks lovely!" Blu said in a cute little girl voice. "I've been alive for five weeks and I've traveled so far! Jenson where to next?"
"Blu, calm down, I can understand you. Also we're in a different world called 'Wonderland' and somehow something is making Pokémon talk. So yeah. Vespen and Soara I need you to fly around and look for something. Solaris and Evea, stay down on the ground and watch for the rest of the gang. Cinder and Blu stay with me. I need to do my 'meditation' so I can clear my head." Jenson said in a commanding tired voice.
Jenson closed his eyes and Blu started dancing around on the tree and Cinder joined him in meditation. Evea paced back and forth. Solaris looked at the sleeping Goliath and walked to him. Nudging him to wake up Solaris just stood and waited for Goliath to wake up.

"Maybe my other Pokemon can talk..." Astral remarked, letting out Breeze the Glaceon, Fiera the Zangoose, Swifty the Linoone, and Firestar the Flareon. Swifty looked around. "?" She yawned. Fiera tried to get to some berries, but she failed. Breeze calmly sat next to Astral, and Firestar growled at the other trainers nearby.

Alma stared at her cincinno for a bit before taking out a pokeball and sending out a scolipede. She and her cincinno got onto the scolipede's back. She looked back to the others. "Hey... Not that meeting you all wasn't fun or anything...but we should probably go out and explore this place, right?" She smiled, her scolipede looking around at the scenery in awe. "...Hm...How many are we...? We could form teams and go on explorations for a bit, then meet up someplace and camp off the night."

Including herself, Alma counted eight faces. She sighed and smiled at the even number of people. "Sometimes, the little things in life are the sweetest...," she thought. "Hmmm...ok. Why don't I go with..." She pointed to the boy that was pacing earlier. "You...and..." She pointed to two others. "Sam and Jensen." Alma looked to the others. "You four can go together, then. We'll meet up back here in a bit...I'll send my swanna to get you guys."

Turning to her team, she smiled and gestured to the path ahead of them. "Well, what are we waiting for? Onward!~ As we go, we can think of a team name or something!" She and her scolipede started off down the road, but at a pace that the others could easily follow and catch up to.

Jensen gathered his Pokémon and returned them all to their pokeballs except for Cinder, Solaris, and Evea. He jumped off the tree and Cinder followed. Jensen caught up to Alma and started to walk at the same pace as her. He looked at her in amazement when he noticed her yellow hair made her 10x more beautiful than he thought. Jenson started thinking about how he just met her and he already had a crush on her. Having experienced this before he decided to make the crush very lowkey. His feet were getting achy so he hopped on Solaris' back and asked Alma a question. "So Alma, I was thinking about your suggestion for a team name. Why don't we create one based off of our home regions. I'll start by mentioning I'm from Sinnoh. What about you?"
Evea created a psychic connection with Jenson and spoke to him, "Jenson, I can sense you like her. Just like Ellis, don't get carried away. Ellis broke your heart. She wasn't the right girl for you. She wasn't right for you. Don't let Alma be your Ellis. Don't let there be a repeat of that."
"Shut up! Don't talk about Ellis that way! I don't wanna talk about her!" Jenson shouted and returned Evea. Jenson turned to Alma and had a combination of an embarrassed and anger, so his face was red, very red. "So umm, about that region you're from?"

Alma tilted her head, a bit confused at Jensen's sudden outburst. Nonetheless, she smiled at him. "I'm from Unova. I visited Sinnoh once...It was really nice! I've traveled all over, you see, and I toured all the regions after I won against Unova's Elite Four." When she noticed Jensen's blush, she giggled. "Cute blush...~" A bit of her hair fell in front of her face. Immediately, her giggling and smiling stopped.

Alma stared at the lock of bright yellow hair with loathing and disgust. She attempted to push it back out of the way, but it continued to fall into her face. She scowled and grabbed a hair tie from her wrist, quickly putting the hair back in a messy bun. Once she was sure it would stay there, she nodded to herself and relaxed. Scolipede and Cincinno had seen her struggle. They exchanged glances, but didn't say anything as Scolipede continued onward down the path.

"So um, we have, um," Jenson said stopping after every word because she pointed out his blushing. He thought to himself, 'She said it was cute!' Jenson stopped talking and thinking when he noticed a table with Pokémon sitting at it. He looked very shocked and blinked rapidly. He saw one of the Pokémon take a sip out of a tea cup. He was even more confused and then remembered that his Pokémon all started talking ten minutes ago. "Um, Alma, do you see the Pokémon having a tea party?"
Cinder clenched his fist and prepared for a fight just incase.

"...? What?" Alma turned and gasped when she saw the tea party. "Aw...How cute!~" She giggled. Cincinno blinked. "...That's...almost too cute for me, thanks. And this is coming from a cincinno." Scolipede chuckled. "What's the matter? Reminds you of all the guys that flirted with you, thinking you were a cute girl?~" Alma bit her lip and tried to keep from laughing. "I AM NOT A GIRL!" Cincinno was red in the face with anger. Alma laughed.

Scolipede continued walking closer to the tea party of sorts. "I wouldn't mind a tea break. I hope they have poffins..." Alma's eyes shone. "Maybe they have cookies! FULL SPEED AHEAD!~" Scolipede nodded and started to break for the pokemon enjoying a spot of tea.