• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Trainers in Wonderland

Go here to apply! Only 2 more spaces left!~: https://pokecharms.com/threads/trainers-in-wonderland.17157/
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Alma walked through a park, her team by her side. All of a sudden, a bunnelby raced by. A white bunnelby wearing a fancy blue and gold jacket and carrying a golden pocket watch, no less! Alma gasped in surprise. "I thought bunnelbys were brown and tan...and...didn't wear tails and a dress shirt...." Her team was as confused as she was, and before they could react, Alma was booking after it.

Alma stumbled and nearly fell when she heard the bunnelby speak, of all things! "I'm late! I'm late! I can't believe I'm late!" The pokemon hopped past another trainer with strange brown and ginger hair before it hopped down into a hole... Alma looked to her cincino and scolipede confusedly, while her vanilluxe floated next to the bunnelby hole and looked into it. Alma's zebstrika snorted and shook his head nervously, her swanna flapping its wings. The two were clearly worried about this whole thing already and where it might lead... Her serperior, meanwhile, remained at her side, as always: ready for whatever challenge that may or may not be approaching because of this strange pokemon encounter.

Taking this opportunity to ditch her walk and looking into this strange event as a new adventure - something she hasn't had in quite some time - Alma decided to see where the bunnelby could have disappeared to. She went over to the hole, looking down it. Nothing seemed out of the ordinary at all, really. "...Guys, c'mere..." One by one, Alma put her team back into their pokeballs and put the pokeballs into her vest's pockets, zipping the pockets closed. She squatted down and looked at the hole closely. She then moved a bit closer....and closer.....and clos-! She yelped as she lost her balance and tried to grab at the tree above the hole, but missed. She instead fell after the bunnelby, screaming as she fell deeper and deeper down the pokemon's hole!

After a while, Alma stopped yelling and got used to the dropping sensation in her stomach. She didn't know for how long she had been falling, but she was at least smart enough to save her lungs and throat from strain and breathlessness from useless screaming. She was getting bored from falling, and she had hoped that she would have stopped by no-! She yelped and grunted as she suddenly - and rather jerkily - stopped mid-fall, then flopped to the ground on her stomach. She groaned as she slowly stood up, brushed herself off, and looked around.

To Alma's amazement, she found herself in the in the middle of a giant room with the only furniture being a small round table and a chair. There was no door. "...How did-...I went from outside to inside...?" She looked around some more before grinning. "...Cool!~" After a bit of searching, she did indeed find a door...that was the perfect size for a weedle or caterpie. She sighed. "So how in Arceus's name do I get out...?!" She turned to see a bottle and a box sitting on the table. The box was labeled "eat me" and the bottle "drink me". ".....Huh. Maybe these'll help...?" She picked up the box and bottle, looking between them to see which should be eaten or drank first.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Meanwhile, the well-dressed white bunnelby popped out from another hole in the park and started hopping off again. He looked to his watch and gasped, rushing faster as he said again, "I'm late! I'm late!" Again he passed the strange-haired boy before hopping into the same hole as before and popping out of a hole in Alola! He repeated the glance at the watch, the gasp, the exclamation of "I'm late! I'm late!", and the rush into another hole after passing two trainers who he gave no mind, the next time popping out in Johto, then Kalos, repeating everything - including running - or really, hopping - past two trainers.

Last edited:
"I'm late! I'm late!" a voice came from behind. Jenson turned around to see a white Bunnelby hoping past. With his eyes bulging out of his face and his jaw to the ground, Jenson fell to the ground. Right as he hit the ground his trusty partner Cinder, the Infernape, lightly slapped his human friend and woke him up. He sprung up and darted after the weird Pokémon.

"Wait! Bunnelby! Bunnelby wait up!" Jenson shouted as he chased after the discolored rabbit Pokémon. "Wait! Mr. Rabbit! Wait Mr. Rabbit!" The Bunnelby jumped into a nearby hole and as Jenson arrived to the hole he heard the echo of, "I'm late!"

Jenson standing in awe, popped his foot into the hole. Not sure of where it would take him, and his Kalos League Champion battle in less than thirty minutes. He brought his foot back and popped his head in. Looking in he saw nothing but darkness. Cinder popped his head in next to his and lit up the darkness a little with his flaming head. Curious to see the hole aswell Solaris, the Gogoat popped out of his pokeball and tried to budge in to see the hole. Not really thinking, Solaris knocked Jenson and Cinder into the hole. Solaris panicked and tried to catch them with a vine whip. The momentum of the falling two caused Solaris to plummet with them.

Samuel was trudging through a damp cave alongside his Heatmor when the peculiar Bunnelby raced by. "What in the..." He started in his usual hushed tone before quickly breaking into a jog to follow it. "I'm late!" It cried once more before hopping into a hole. "This is weird... Really weird..." Samuel muttered to himself as he peered down the out-of-place hole in the ground.

As he tilted his head, squinting his eyes to try and see down into the darkness, he stumbled slightly and before he knew it, he and his Heatmor where plummeting down at a high speed. "Aaaaahhhhh!" Sam shrieked in terror, falling, falling, falling...

...Until all of a sudden, he hit a floor. Sam groaned quietly before hoisted himself to a seated position, scanning his surrounds. His Heatmor groaned also as it spotted another trainer. A girl with electric yellow hair. The fire-type nudged Sam, to which he turned and saw her. "There's another person here...? Lucky us..." He muttered as he stood and walked over to her side. "Hey... Some welcome, eh...?" Sam greeted, his usual smirk spreading across his lips.

"... This can't be right..."

A discolored, fully clothed, English-speaking Bunnelby raced directly by Proxy, chanting about being late for something. Proxy had a mini shutdown moment where he stood still, trying to process what the heck just happened, before deciding against his better judgment to follow it. After all, such an anomaly has to have a reason for its alternate color scheme and choice of attire... and ability to communicate through the English language rather than that of a Pokémon.

Proxy's travels led him from his home in Nimbasa City to a rabbit hole down on Route 16, not too far away, but not too close. "Seems natural enough," muttered the unsuspecting logistic-addict before being nudged by a passerby. Said passerby nudged Proxy just hard enough to send him directly into the rabbit hole.

Proxy's initial reaction was not to scream or flail. "It's a rabbit hole," he said. "I'll hit the ground nearly immediately," he supposed.

It appeared that he was wrong after the second statement proved false. Still, he didn't scream or flail. Rather, he had another shutdown moment. How could he still be falling!? It was a tiny Bunnelby hole, not a mine in Driftveil City! He spaced out for a while, but his moment of internal processing was cut short as he hit the ground of... inside? A really big indoor area... or was he just really small now?... No, nonsense. Humans don't shrink like that. The room was just foolishly large in this room. That said, why would there be a massively room with stupidly small (er, normal sized?) furniture at the bottom of a larger-than-necessary Bunnelby hole!? None of this made sense to Proxy at all.

It was just then that another human came into his peripheral vision, a girl with excessively bright yellow hair. She didn't seem as confused as him, but she probably was, no doubt. She had in her hands a box and a bottle, seeming to be deep in thought about something. Proxy took this opportunity to step a bit closer to her and make his presence known.

"Uh, 'scuse me, hi. If I were you, I wouldn't consume that. It doesn't look very safe."

THUD!!!
Jenson finally landed on the ground. Getting up to see that there were two trainers down there. He looked at both of them and thought out loud, "Where the heck did that Bunnelby go?" Solaris walked up to Jenson and rubbed up against him. He turned and looked at the Pokémon and jokingly frowned. Solaris knocked Jenson on the ground and he started laughing. Cinder and Solaris both started rolling around with him and were having a good time. The Pokémon got up and walked with Jenson over to the other two trainers and noticed the girl looking at a box and a bottle. "Hi, I'm Jenson. What's your name?"

Samuel whipped around suddenly when he heard two new voices. "Huh?" He grunted, looking between the two. "Yeah, I've seen enough movies to know that that's probably not the most healthy choice." Samuel agreed, nodding to the girl and the brown-haired boy. He then turned his attention to the other trainer. "Well, someone seems happy about our situation... I'm Samuel, by the way. Just call me Sam. It's simpler." Samuel said, looking back to the others.

From the balconies of Fawn's house, she heard a strange, mysterious, and crazy bunnelby racing down the streets like it was getting chased by a cheetah. "I'm late! I'm late! I can't believe I'm late!" the mysterious unusual bunny pokemon said. Fawn rapidly went down the stairs, quickly sent out her Rowlet to catch the mysterious bunny. However, when she did that, she ended up into a mysterious hole which seemed to lead her into a wonderland. She landed, thudding into the ground slowly with her Rowlet unable to fly.

"I wouldn't say I'm happy about our situation there Sam. I'm just trying to stay positive. So, umm how did y'all get here. I can see that the girl with the Rowlet fell down here. I did, what about you guys, Sam, and others who's names I do not know?" Jenson went rambling on. Cinder gently slapped him upside the back of his head made him shut up. "Cinder! That wasn't cool! I was talking to my new friends! Right Sam!?!?!"

Sam slightly jumped at the trainer's exclamation. "Jeez... Uh... I guess...?" He replied a bit awkwardly. "You never said your name anyway." Sam said quickly afterward, glancing back to the ever-growing number of trainers in the room. "Y'know, if we keep falling down here, we're not gonna have room to breathe..."

On the beach of Hau'oli City stood a girl with hair as white as snow, her oddly-shaped eyes darting around as she watched her Pokemons' rapid movements before her. A Salandit snuck around on the sand toward an Oricorio, which flapped his pom-pom-esque wings to keep himself off of the ground and away from his enemy. Beside the young lady stood an East Sea Shellos, and in her arms was a Formantis, a Potion that it had been drinking after its training session in its feelers. "Nice, guys! Now, Sal-"

She was cut off by a loud sound that yelled out to nobody in particular from behind her. Whipping around to face its source, Domino Propper's X-shaped eyes widened in surprise. Was that Bunnelby some kind of mixed breed? Was it really speaking English? How? What???

Turning back to her team, Domino also yelled, waving a hand around wildly in front of her, still gripping her Grass-type partner tightly. "Hold up, you guys gotta pause, since I gotta know what's goin' on with this!" she yelled, taking three Pokeballs off of her belt and returning Salami, Shoney, and Och. Once they were taken care of, she placed the Formantis on her shoulders, tossing her empty Potion container into the nearest trash can and racing after the white Bunnelby, letting the tiny Pokemon fend for herself. "C'mon, Folami! We gotta figure out what that little guy's late for!"

Racing after the English Bunnelby, who continuously yelled about being late for an unknown something, Domino's curiosity peaked as she watched it turn around a corner, but once she, too, did so, the only thing that was found was a rather large rabbit hole. Intent on skidding to a stop, she could not halt her movement before tripping over the edge of the hole, which was slightly raised above ground, and falling head-first into its depths. She couldn't help but scream as her fall quickly became longer than she had assumed it would be. As a sort of reflex, the pale girl's hands darted up to Folami, picking her up off of her shoulders and hugging her tight to her chest. "THIS IS THE STORY OF HOW WE DIED," she screeched, the speed of the fall mixed with her shock gluing her arms in place once she hugged her partner, now unable to move them. Domino listened to her voice echo through the length of the hole and screamed once more alongside her partner and best friend. "I'M SORRY THIS IS HOW WE HAD TO G-!"

She hit something hard. It was surprising to everyone involved that she didn't crack her head open right then and there. Flopping hard onto her back, Domino groaned loudly and simply lay there, letting her arms fall limply to her sides and Folami look up and do a double-take. The Formantis' eyes widened in surprise and she let her Trainer catch her breath as she slid off of her stomach and looked up at all the other Trainers that had all also seemingly fell down the rabbit hole. "...Antis?" she exclaimed almost confusedly, looking at each person individually, then back to her own Trainer, who was now holding her head, still too disoriented to do anything.

"Hey, so umm, Sam was right. Can we do something about the rising amount of trainers. I'm getting kinda claustrophobic right now. Heh heh." Jenson said whilst getting nervous. Looking around he counted 6 people including himself. He went over to the yellow haired girl and pushed her out of the way and said, "One of these things should do something!" He drank a little of the liquid of the bottle. He offered some to his partner Pokémon and they sipped it as well.
"I don't feel so good." Jenson said. "Fer-nape!" "Goat!" All three started to shrink until the point they were ant sized. Looking around he saw everybody was at least 10x the size of him. Jenson started talking in a now high pitched voice, "Can somebody help me! ?!?! Please!??!"

Sam waltzed over to the new trainer who had landed quite near to himself. A girl with white hair and an overall unusual appearance. "Hey, there. You-" He started in his signature hushed tone, crouching down over her crumpled body before being cut off by a high-pitched voice. "What now...?" Sam looked over his shoulder, not spotting Jenson "Uhm... This day is just getting weirder and weirder..."

Alma blinked. Now there were...five? Ur, really six, including her. "Uh...Hiya. I'm Alma, all. As for how I got here...I fell, too. I don't think I'm in Unova anymore, that's for sure...!"

She looked to the food in her hands. "And as for this stuff, if we want out, we'll haveta try it. There's no way out unless you're super teenie!" She pointed to the door on the other side of the room. "And I'm not about to have my pokemon try it before me if it's dangerous." Alma opened the box after putting the bottle down. Inside were several cookies. "! Score! Cookies!~"

She huffed a bit at being pushed aside and having the liquid taking from her. She beamed when she saw what the drink did, though. "No. Way. That's so cool!~" Alma quickly took a cookie from the box and took a bite. "... ... ...? Huh. That's weird. No taste at all." She took another bite. Then she started to shrink. She hadn't been very tall to begin with, but that was besides the point. She was shrinking...and shrinking...and shrinking... Until she too was bug-sized. She grunted as she got out from under her now-too-large clothing, tilting her head in confusion at the fact that she was still wearing her clothes once she was free. She patted her pockets and confirmed that she had her pokemon with her still, too. "...So...It also makes a copy of your clothes...?" She giggles. "This is crazy-cool! Guys, get down here and check this out!~"

Alma sprinted to the door and opened it, gasping as she stepped out into the sun. "... ... ...Guys...You've gotta see this...!~~"

Too much to process. Too much to process. WAY too much to process.

People were falling, growing, shrinking, walking, talking, chatting, conversing, yelling, screaming, raging, jumping, flying, soaring, flailing, spinning, getting dizzy... oh boy...

Proxy tried to keep from falling to his knees - or worse - and kept trying to process the information constantly bombarding his system. That, and he was constantly at war with his information contradiction habits and his "shutdown mode." How in Arceus' name does any of this make remotely any sense to anyone?! Proxy was about three seconds away from either blowing up at everyone or storming angrily away to process what the heck is going on.

"... So, despite my warning, you decide to eat a mystery cookie and drink Arceus-knows-what. As for the effects that they had, I myself don't yet understand. If we were back home, I could have those analyzed... but forget that. I understand that one must be smaller to leave this nonsensical land of blah, but am I the only one who is going to try and explain all of this? Is everyone here just going to frolic around in whatever the heck is beyond wherever the heck this is?"

When Proxy realized he had been mumbling to himself and not really speaking loudly, he groaned angrily and - very reluctantly - tried the cookies that Alma had eaten. He, too, shrunk in size. As a result of this size reduction, his brain started trying to process more information.

In conclusion, the floor became a temporary bed for him, and his movements were no more. Shutdown mode had taken effect.

"... Science... 99... .... THIS mess... ... ... 1... ..."

As one of the other people crouched over her, Domino reopened her then-closed eyes, jumping at the sudden sight. "Uh, hi there!" she managed to breath out, waving at the guy a bit weakly. More voices filled her ears, causing her to attempt to roll onto her stomach, which she was able to do with the help of her Formantis. Propping her chin up on her hands, the albino watched the electric-haired girl eat a cookie and shrink down to no bigger than a mouse's size. Her X-shaped eyes widened, and she couldn't help the wide grin that spread across her face. "Whoa, that's sick!" she said, her energy seemingly having been restored due to the sight. Whipping out a Pokeball, she looked back to her partner and spoke in a loud voice, "I'm sorry 'bout this, Foli, but I gotta see what that is, and I don't want you gettin' hurt!" Clicking the button on the sphere, she returned the small Pokemon, replacing her container back onto her belt before nearly leaping to her feet and speed-walking over to one of the drinks, snagging one and immediately chugging its entirety.

Her body shuddered and she froze at the odd sensation, forcing her to drop the glass in her hand, She was able to hear it shatter on the floor as she, once again, closed her eyes and let the beverage do its thing. Her body... it had to've been getting smaller like the others! Domino forced herself to keep her eyes shut as she shrunk, only reopening them when the room got dark and it became hard to breathe.

Was she... under her clothes? But she was still wearing them! The albino struggled to free herself from her jean vest, wildly hitting the material as a way to get out from underneath it. "WHAT THE ACTUAL-!" Before she could say anything she might be told she'd regret, Domino tripped and fell face-first onto the floor next to her clothes, quickly scrambling to her feet and whipping around to look at the pile she had come from. "WHAT WAS IN THAT DRINK?" she yelled in a now high-pitched and squeaky voice, looking around to everyone else and spotting Proxy, pointing to him. "DID THAT GUY DIE FROM THE COOKIE? GOOD GOD! WHY DID WE THINK THIS WAS A GOOD IDEA?"

Sam took a cookie and looked it over. "Well, bottoms up." He said to himself as he took a bite of it. After an odd sensation tingled through his body, Sam began to rapidly shrink, to which he exclaimed, "Oh boy!" After climbing out and on top of his previous clothes, he looked around at his companions, looking incredulous. "Well, I'm just numb to this now."

Jenson saw the yellow haired girl run through a door and he charged for her. "Hey wait up!" In a shrunken form his voice sounded normal. He got to the door and saw that there was a whole new world outside of the crowded room. Taking in the air, Jenson plopped down to the ground. Looking and seeing a perism berry he grabbed it and took a bite to hope to get rid of his own little confusion. He walked over the yellow haired girl and greeted her. "Hi, I'm Jenson."

"I'm late! I'm late!" Shouted a WHITE Bunnelby. Astral's jaw dropped as she quickly grabbed Sandy the Growlithe. For a Bunnelby, this thing won't shut up... She rolled her eyes but ran after the Bunnelby, before falling down a hole. "HOLY GEEZUS ARCEUS!!!" She screeched and she faceplanted into the ground. Astral looked up and saw some other trainers. "Thank Arceus we're not alone. Eh, Sandy?" She chuckled, as the Growlithe, who had taken cover in Astral's hoodie, peeked out and jumped off of her.

"WHAT WAS IN THAT DRINK? DID THAT GUY DIE FROM THE COOKIE? GOOD GOD! WHY DID WE THINK THIS WAS A GOOD IDEA?"

"... For someone so loud... ... you seem to understand what danger we could be in... at least a little..."

Proxy dusted himself off as he stood, no longer in shutdown mode. He turned to the white-haired individual who had spoken up and extended his hand. "Proxy Stenson, pleased to meet you. I didn't catch your name, who might you be?" He asked, his angered and confused deadpan replaced with a face that read "Hey, I'm trying here, this is weird," which was exactly what Proxy thought to himself.

Proxy checked his vest with his unoccupied hand to see if his Pokeballs were still there. Lo and behold, they were there in the pockets. Proxy looked at his vest, sighed in relief, then looked back to the albino loudmouthed girl with more of a smile. "Just a quick inventory check, nothing to be worried about. Though your foresight may possibly need some work, your hindsight is better than most of the people I've encountered in the past. You might actually be someone worth investigating... that sounded strange, let me rephrase. You might legitimately be someone worth investigating a bit. Again, pleased to meet you," he said, his annoyed tone of voice swapped for a more "matter-of-factly" type of tone, a tone primarily used by teachers, professors, his parents, scientists and, of course, himself.

Sandy ran up to Proxy and pawed at his leg while Astral made herself useful and dusted herself off, getting up. She looked around, blowing a strand of hair off her face. "Ugh," She snorted. "Where even are we-Sandy!" She gasped as she saw the Growlithe with another trainer,

Sam jumped down from his pile of now extremely over-sized clothing, walking over to the electric-haired girl once again. "So, this place looks... Interesting." He said in his usual sarcastic voice, despite his smirk. "I'm Sam, by the way, if ya didn't hear." Sam said offhandedly, glancing at the girl and Jenson.

Looking at the guy she had previously assumed to be dead with an incredulous look on her face, the white-haired girl quickly met his hand with her own, a lopsided grin appearing as she did so. "Name's Domino! Nice ta meetcha, Bill Nye! I'm gonna call you that from now on, since you kee-" She cut herself short as Proxy told her that she might be worth investigating, then quickly changed his word choice. "Yeah, I wouldn't say that, if I were you. Don't want people gettin' the wrong idea~!" With a chuckle, she let go of his hand and placed her own on her hip, looking down to a Growlithe that had run over, then to who she could only assume was its Trainer. "You got an adorable puppo! Just had to say that~!" she exclaimed, waving at the mostly-black-haired girl before a familiar voice sounded from a short ways away. Whipping around to face its source, Domino recognized the guy from earlier, who was now talking to the electric-haired girl. She began to walk over to the doorway they were on the other side of, motioning for Proxy and Astral to follow her.

"Hey guy!" she called to Sam, "I never got the chance to introdu-" Again, she cut herself short as she stepped out of the room and into the fresh air, her jaw immediately dropping at the sight she was greeted with. "Holy sweet Arceus on a unicycle, this is amazing!" she exclaimed loudly, widely gesturing to the world around them as she stepped over to the guy's side, looking at both him and Alma and waving a pale hand. "I was saying that I never got to introduce myself! My name's Domino! Who're you guys, hm~?" she asked with an almost playful tone to her voice.

Astral smiled. "Thanks.." She picked up Sandy, who climbled onto her shoulder then leapt into her hoodie. She chuckled, before following the white-haired girl. "Hmm... any idea where this is?" She asked the girl. "Name's Astral by the way, you can call me Wolfy." Astral smiled.

Tony Madden was taken aback by what he saw. A Bunnelby with white fur, clothes and a fancy gold pocket watch had just come running past him. Sure he had seen Bunnelby while working in Kalos, but none were white and could afford to carry a gold pocket watch. Plus the clothes seemed a bit disturbing to Tony.

Then something else happened that only deepened his confusion. The well dressed Pokemon began to exclaim a phrase. "I'm late, I'm very late," in an English accent.

He watched as the Bunnelby without sensing his presence, hopped into a hole.

Then a speck of curiosity entered his mind, and he decided to give chase and he hopped into the hole. Well tried. After the first few seconds, Tony was at awe at his surroundings. He was just falling. After a good amount of it, he landed on the soles of his feet unsteadily. As he regained his balence, he looked around at the other people who were all there. It was a bit strange. "What's going on?" He shouted before fully checking his surroundings.

Last edited:
"What in the- oh, hello there."

Proxy looked down at the Growlithe that was pawing at him, then up at the girl who picked it up. "Well, Astral, Wolfie, whichever, I frankly don't understand where we are. I've been trying to figure that out myself. My assumption is that you were all unfortunate enough to have fallen down that hole on Route 16... the authorities really need to look into this. I'm still here trying to comprehend how we fell from Unova to a... this."

He started pacing, fidgeting with his vest pockets. As he was doing so, a Pokeball fell to the ground, and from it leapt a Porygon-Z. The Pokémon flew frantically around Proxy's head, which startled him and caused him to fall to the ground with a yelp. "EXE," Proxy yelled with annoyance and a hint of fury, "why did you come out and do that?! My thought process, EXE! You know how I get about my thought process! Gah, hold o- ow!"

The Porygon-Z whacked Proxy's forehead and shook their head at him. With a sigh, Proxy picked the Pokeball back up and stored it once more in his pockets. "You can stay out, just don't freak me out again please," he mumbled to the Pokémon, resuming his pensive pacing.

Said pacing led him out of the door that people had gathered by and into a new area, one that Proxy was too busy thinking to properly take in. All he saw were words flying by in his mind as he thought them, images appearing when needed, calculations and whatnot buzzing through his own little mental world. On the outside, all he was doing was pacing briskly in a circle, hand on his chin like the Thinker statue, but on the inside was where the magic - er, rather, logic - was happening.

"My name's Sam." Sam answered, peering into his vest to find that his Pokeballs were fine after his shrinking. He held up a Pokeball, which emitted a red light, a Golurk materializing from it. "You're looking fine today, Goliath. Have you been using new shampoo?" Sam said sarcastically, peering out into the strange-looking world before him. The large Pokemon let out a booming "Gol!"

As he scanned his surroundings, he became increasingly confused and intrigued in equal degree. There were many weird and wonderful structures about the land. Towering mushrooms, roses as large as a person's head, trees gnarled into strange directions, so on and so forth.

Alma blinked. So much was happening in such a short period of time. She shook her head and smiled, saying loudly for all to hear, "I'm Alma Sparks! If you haven't shrunken down, eat a cookie or drink the-... ... ...uh...drink! Then come on over and check this place out!~" She turned to the pacing boy and said, "actually, I was walking in a park when I found the hole. I wasn't anywhere near that route."

The outdoor scenery was really something to gawk at. The sky was a bright, VIBRANT blue that seemed to be shouting "Hey! Look at me! I'm important!" whilst also punching you in the face. The grass was...just grass. Nothing unusual there. What was the fantastical part was that they were indeed the size of bugs. Giant flora surrounded them on all sides - roses, mushrooms, trees-! Wait a minute! That was a pokemon!

Alma focused on a moving figure down the dirt path, which was, in fact, a pokemon. A roselia, to be specific. It was bigger than roselias usually were, though. "We must be even smaller than bugs, then...!" thought Alma. The roselia saw them and walked over, looking at them confusedly. "...Uh...Where did you all come from...? What exactly are you...?" Alma's eyes nearly bulged out of her skull when she heard the soft, somewhat high-pitched voice of the roselia. It could talk, too!

"Wh-What do you mean 'what are we'? We're humans. Pokemon trainers. And we fell down a bunnelby's hole and ended up here... ... ...wherever 'here' is..." The roselia blinked, her confusion only deepening at Alma's response. "'Humans'? 'Trainers'? Whatever does that all mean? There are no such things here in Wonderland."

Domino shot a peace sign at Sam to signal that she had heard his name, though she was unable to answer with words due to Wolfy also introducing herself and asking for her name. "Man, I'm gonna count how many times I'm asked for my name. That's, what, three by now? Dang, son!" With a chuckle, she extended a hand toward the black-haired girl. "Domino. Meeting you is a nice thing," she introduced herself once again with a smirk, her voice playful. "Again, your puppo is super cu- UGH!"

She had been cut off once again, this time not by herself, but by a massive Golurk loudly announcing its presence. With a small yet noticeable jolt of shock, Domino's free hand instinctively flew to her belt, gripping her partner's Pokeball, which she knew would be fine after what had happened with her clothes. Instead of taking it off and tossing it in front of her, she simply clicked the button, letting Folami materialize in a flash of bright blue light inbetween her and Sam, looking around curiously at her surroundings, then up to the Golurk. The Formantis nearly waddled up to the massive Pokemon and tapped its foot with a paw, uttering a quiet "is?"

One hand still outstretched toward Astral, the albino girl turned back to her and groaned. "God, why can't I finish a dang sentence? I was saying that your puppo is super cute. Jeez..." As a large Roselia walked over and told them that it did not know what humans were, she scoffed, placing her free hand on her hip. "What the heck kind of place doesn't know what a human is, eh? They're everywhere! Get your head out of your-" She was cut off for the fourth time by Foli, who yipped almost motherly at her, and she groaned once again. "Ugh, fine, I won't say it. Whatever."

Sam walked to the Roselia also, his eyes widening whilst his mouth gaped open. "It can... Talk? Well I guess I shouldn't be surprised." He said incredulously, tilting his head to stare at the Roselia. "Wonderland...?" Sam muttered quickly afterwards, his gaze diverting once again to a mushroom towering above his head.

"Gol!" Goliath exclaimed, looking down at the Fomantis curiously before picking up the small Pokemon gently and holding it up to his face. "Gol?" The Golurk grunted, this time strangely quiet.

"IT SPOKE?!"

Proxy's thinking and pacing ended abruptly as a large Roselia spoke. That's it. Back to the ground with this one. Not even bothering to take in more of his surroundings, Proxy knelt down, then sat down, then flopped down onto the grass. EXE looked down at him from his position in the air, then decided to leave him be. The Porygon-Z chose to inspect the other trainers in the area. One of them, Domino, sent out a Fomantis, an Alolan Pokémon that EXE recognized from his short time in Alola. A quick float-over was all it took for EXE to be next to the small grass Pokémon. They gave the Pokémon a quick wave and what was equivalent to a smile (tough to smile normally with no legitimate mouth, really). EXE pointed to their trainer, then looked at the surrounding trainers apologetically. Such a... quirky individual like Proxy must not be a normal sight.

That said, one look at the surroundings could tell anyone that things were far from normal anymore.

"Erm...yes...This is Wonderland, and I have not heard of 'humans' because...well...you are the first 'humans' I have ever seen. Wonderland has plenty of pokemon, obviously, but no humans. Well, except you, it seems."

Alma blinked. She went to ask another question when her pockets shifted. Her cincino popped out from its pokeball and looked around. "Wow...this place is....unique...!" Both the cincino and his trainer gasped. "YOU CAN SPEAK, TOO?!" Alma beamed. "...Uh...guess so?" The cincino scratched behind his head. "...heh...my voice is weird..." Alma went to ask the roselia another question, but when she looked up, the pokemon was gone. Noticing movement above her head, she looked up and saw-!

Bubbles! Bubbles with pokemon inside! And not just any pokemon - water types! Goldeen and psyduck, squirtle and piplup, gyrados, milotic, and everything in-between! Alma beams. "... ... ...I think...I love this place already...!~"

Then he noticed something peculiar. Everyone else was tiny. A voice exclaimed that eating a cookie would help or something so he gave it a try. Gingerly he lifted up one of the cookies and took a bite. He felt himself suddenly drop. The sensation of shrinking was hard to desribe, but soon everything around Tony was large.

Tony went ahead, stepping through the doorway, gazing at everything he saw. It was amazing. Tony was unable develop any words to describe it.

Soon he was behind everyone and soon saw what he they were gawking at. A large Rosealia who was speaking. Maybe the Grass type had some sort of connection with that Bunnelby from earlier. They both talked.

Then something else strange happened. One of the trainer's Pokemon could talk. That was a bit weird and unusual but besides, those phrases were becoming a quite common thing in this "Wonderland."

Domino shot a peace sign at Sam to signal that she had heard his name, though she was unable to answer with words due to Wolfy also introducing herself and asking for her name. "Man, I'm gonna count how many times I'm asked for my name. That's, what, three by now? Dang, son!" With a chuckle, she extended a hand toward the black-haired girl. "Domino. Meeting you is a nice thing," she introduced herself once again with a smirk, her voice playful. "Again, your puppo is super cu- UGH!"

She had been cut off once again, this time not by herself, but by a massive Golurk loudly announcing its presence. With a small yet noticeable jolt of shock, Domino's free hand instinctively flew to her belt, gripping her partner's Pokeball, which she knew would be fine after what had happened with her clothes. Instead of taking it off and tossing it in front of her, she simply clicked the button, letting Folami materialize in a flash of bright blue light inbetween her and Sam, looking around curiously at her surroundings, then up to the Golurk. The Formantis nearly waddled up to the massive Pokemon and tapped its foot with a paw, uttering a quiet "is?"

One hand still outstretched toward Astral, the albino girl turned back to her and groaned. "God, why can't I finish a dang sentence? I was saying that your puppo is super cute. Jeez..." As a large Roselia walked over and told them that it did not know what humans were, she scoffed, placing her free hand on her hip. "What the heck kind of place doesn't know what a human is, eh? They're everywhere! Get your head out of your-" She was cut off for the fourth time by Foli, who yipped almost motherly at her, and she groaned once again. "Ugh, fine, I won't say it. Whatever."
Sandy wagged her tail. Astral smiled. "Geez, you love Sandy already!" She chuckled. That's when one of her Pokeballs suddenly let out a Liepard. "L-Longtail!" She scoffed. He purred, licking his paw and washing his head. "Fine, you can stay out..." She sighed, and a triumphant smirk was plastered across Longtail's face. Longtail looked around, "Li... Liepard?" He meowed, before seeing the Roselia and hissing at her.

Folami squeaked as she was picked up, looking at the Golurk's face and reaching a paw out toward it, seemingly asking for a shake. "Hi! My name i- whoa..." Apparently she had picked up Domino's cutting herself short, since her new voice was different from her usual one and it shocked her to hear. It was... amazing, and she even thought that the word 'cute' could be used to describe it. "What is this...? What happened to my voice?" Foli asked nobody in particular, looking around to the Porygon that floated over to her with wide eyes. "Oh, hello there... my name is Folami." As she introduced herself, she nodded at both Pokemon, an almost-ecstatic expression on her face.

"Of course I love her! How could I not love an adorable puppo?" Domino asked Wolfy, laughing to herself. Her eyes moved from the female Trainer beside her to her surroundings once again, having not heard her partner just speak, and they widened at the sight of many different Water-type Pokemon floating around before them in thin air. "What even? That's super sick! I wanna do that~!" the albino girl gawked, gesturing widely to the sight with both her hands.

Longtail stretched and walked to Domino, meowing loudly. Astral laughed too. "Longtail, shut up!" She smiled. "Hey, what Pokemon do you have, Domino?" She asked, looking to the sky and chuckling.

"What...?" Goliath said in a booming and deep voice. It was majestic and had an almost regal tone to it. "I have never heard my own voice before..." He said, looking up to the sky before looking down at the trainers and Pokemon with a curious and incredulous look in his eyes. "Am I disturbing you? I apologize." Goliath said humbly to the Fomantis.

EXE was shocked that Folami could speak, but they wanted to try as well. "W-w-well... I'm EXE... li-like, the letters!... ... Th-this is stra-a-ange... I-I apologize fo-for Proxy... h-h-he's... quir-quirky..." they said, their voice sounding like someone speaking over the telephone with bad reception combined with a glitch stutter.

Proxy shivered slightly in his place on the grass. Roselia could speak, Bunnelby could speak, her Pokémon, his Pokémon, their Pokémon! Even EXE was speaking! What the heck is wrong with this messed up world?!

"Wh-where did the logic go?!" He both thought to himself and said aloud, still lying down.

"No, no, you're alright!" Folami reassured the Golurk, holding her feelers out in front of her reassuringly. "Your voice sounds pretty, anyway!" She then turned to the Porygon, glancing back to the person they were talking about, eyes widening at the sight of him lying on the ground. "Is he okay!?" she asked, alarmed, glancing up to EXE and back to Goliath for a moment with a concerned expression on her face.

Noticing her Pokemon's look, Domino furrowed her brow. She still hadn't heard her voice, bur what she did hear was almost painful. Clapping her hands over her ears so as to not lose her hearing (or, better yet, make a joke about losing her hearing) over EXE's voice, the albino girl looked back in the direction they were pointing and immediately jumped at the sight she was greeted with. "God, what's up with this guy?" she exclaimed loudly, side-stepping over to Proxy's side and looking over him. "Why are you literally dying right now? I'm sure you'll find your precious logic hidden deep in here somewhere! Then again, everything that's happening might also have no rhyme or reason, so..." Domino shrugged, pursing her lips as she hummed something that almost sounded like 'I dunno.'

"Sam, can I talk to you real quick over here by this mushroom? It's very urgent." Jenson asked. Jenson walked over to the nearest mushroom and waited for Sam to arrive. Solaris and Cinder walked over to Jenson and sat down. Solaris looked at the mushroom and studied it. Cinder paid no mind to the Pokémon in bubbles or that there was a talking Pokémon.
"This mushroom looks very odd." said Solaris. Jenson and Cinder both jumped and looked at Solaris. "You talked!" Jenson shouted.
"He talked!" Cinder added. "Aaah! I talked! What's going on!?!?!?!"
"My Pokémon are talking! Sam what's going on! Where are?!?!" Jenson shouted at Sam.

Goliath's eyes followed the Porygon-Z, having to dart around to keep up with the Pokemon. "I'm not sure..." The Golurk said in his humble voice. "He seems quite energetic, however. I is most likely fine." He stated, looking at his Fomantis friend.

Sam's eyebrow raised but followed Jenson nonetheless. "Our Pokemon can talk...? Well, it's not the weirdest thing I've seen today..." He said with a tilt of his head. "What's up?" Sam asked plainly, looking very curious as to what Jenson had to say.