• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Trainer L's Avi Archive

Re: Trainer L's Sig Shack

LoN said:
Ohhhh so you're NewVegasSigs! Aaaaah. I thought you were familiar when I found you on dA.

Great stuff you've got here! You shouldn't be worried about the cloudy one being so simple though - if simplicity is what works, then that's great :) I've done some very quick ones before which just worked nicely.

Yep, that's me! >:D

Thanks, and I love your sigs. One of my favs is the Aqua one. KH is awesome. xD

Last edited by a moderator:

Here is one I made just a couple of minutes ago.

i_am_legend___psd_by_newvegassigs-d376yeb.png

I wanted to make one of a cool movie and this one was the first in mind. It was sad though. xD

I just had to pop in and say that you are one of the best siggers ever~!

My favorite is the second one on the first page. I like how you managed to blend the colors and make it look so elegant ♥

Weeds request is also really nice, too. I think where it changes between the colors and grey is a little bit too drastic. Maybe a nice gradient or something would look nice there. Not that I know, you're way better than me XD

Your newest one looks awesome! Not much I can say about it but that, it's just too good! Like all of your sigs, of course~

Ked said:
I just had to pop in and say that you are one of the best siggers ever~!

My favorite is the second one on the first page. I like how you managed to blend the colors and make it look so elegant ♥

Weeds request is also really nice, too. I think where it changes between the colors and grey is a little bit too drastic. Maybe a nice gradient or something would look nice there. Not that I know, you're way better than me XD

Your newest one looks awesome! Not much I can say about it but that, it's just too good! Like all of your sigs, of course~

Well, thank you, Ked. To tell you the truth, I am good but I am nowhere as good as I would like to be. I get stuck trying to make these things a lot lately. xD

Anyway, thanks for the comment! :D Now if you guys will excuse me, I am going to play Fallout: New Vegas because I have run out of ideas for a sig right now. xD

Yeah! New sig here!

crimson_crystals___psd_by_newvegassigs-d37a42b.png

This one is of Kallen from Code Geass. I felt like doing another from Code Geass. xD The text says "Crimson Crystal" or "Crimson Crystals", can't remember...

Also, c'mon guys! Enter the SoTW!

classic_naruhina___psd_by_newvegassigs-d37gtlt.png

Yep...

Anyway, just wandering if you guys are bored with my sig style. I don't get a lot of positive feedback lately...

Don't worry if your thread is a bit queit now and then; It happens to the best artists... Of which you are one!~

Seriously, I love these sigs. The new Naruto one is very good; I love the background colours<3

I Am Legend and Code Geass are very good too~

(You should also, like, come onto chat more often~)

Dark Soul said:
Don't worry if your thread is a bit queit now and then; It happens to the best artists... Of which you are one!~

Seriously, I love these sigs. The new Naruto one is very good; I love the background colours<3

I Am Legend and Code Geass are very good too~

(You should also, like, come onto chat more often~)

Thanks. Pin Light is a useful tool for color effects. :D I should really visit chat... xD

lunar_shocking___psd_by_newvegassigs-d37i99x.png

New sig! This one is called "Lunar Shocking Heaven Fang"! Named after the attack. xD Not one of my best but it is on up there. ;D

PKMN Trainer L said:
Anyway, just wandering if you guys are bored with my sig style. I don't get a lot of positive feedback lately...

If you think yours is quiet, look at mine. :3 Not a single request since I reopened it. It'd probably help if I made sigs more often. XD

I really like the Naruto one. The light from the lower right is a great effect. Your most recent one is great too. I love the text placement. (If that was you, it's hard to tell it fits so well with the sig...)

Blisk said:
PKMN Trainer L said:

If you think yours is quiet, look at mine. :3 Not a single request since I reopened it. It'd probably help if I made sigs more often. XD

I really like the Naruto one. The light from the lower right is a great effect. Your most recent one is great too. I love the text placement. (If that was you, it's hard to tell it fits so well with the sig...)

xD Yep.

Thanks, the Naruto one was actually kind of a turn around. It was going to look completely different but I changed it in the middle :D

I really like this one as well~

The grey and white shapes/lines look very good with the black background. The text font is very fitting as well~

Mind if I request a sig?

I'd like a sig that has a black background, with loads of tiny golden sparkles. Horizontally trough the middle of the sig, I'd like a long golden lightning strike that divides the sig. In the same text font as your most recent Bleach one, only bigger and with gold instead of white, I'd like to have the words 'Dark Soul' in the middle of the sig above the lightning strike, and below the strike, 'Light and Shadow~'

If you need any more info, PM me~

Dark Soul said:
I really like this one as well~

The grey and white shapes/lines look very good with the black background. The text font is very fitting as well~

Mind if I request a sig?

I'd like a sig that has a black background, with loads of tiny golden sparkles. Horizontally trough the middle of the sig, I'd like a long golden lightning strike that divides the sig. In the same text font as your most recent Bleach one, only bigger and with gold instead of white, I'd like to have the words 'Dark Soul' in the middle of the sig above the lightning strike, and below the strike, 'Light and Shadow~'

If you need any more info, PM me~

Thanks sure, I'll get right on it as soon as I finish posting this and I post my Pokemon Fan Fic in the General Writings section!

Anyway, here is my newest sig of Yoruichi from Bleach!
yoruichi___psd_by_newvegassigs-d37r8ka.png

Click here for .PSD download!

Boy, i better start picking up the pace on sigs or else my thread will get buried! xD Anyway, here is my newest one!

Borderlands_Sig.png

I saw my bro playing this on his XBox 360 and I had to make a sig of it. :-)

Re: Trainer L's Sig Shack I Now With Avis!

Ok, guys, now not only do I make sigs but I also make Avis! Requesting for both Avis and Sigs are open! Here are my avis so far and they are free to use!

Pheonix_Avi1.png
Kowalski.png
Kite_Avi-1.png
Lewk_Avi.png
69_Avi.png
Blackrose_Avi.png

A

Anonymous

Awesome! Not only do you have great sigs but now avvies. You always find the best pictures and make them have good backgrounds. Your really good at... whats it called? I forget but your good at making these things. Could I please request a Jolteon avatar?

ElitefourAutumn said:
Awesome! Not only do you have great sigs but now avvies. You always find the best pictures and make them have good backgrounds. Your really good at... whats it called? I forget but your good at making these things. Could I please request a Jolteon avatar?

Autumn_Avi.png
Here 'ya go!

Also, I added 5 NEW avis to the main post!

Nice Avvies L~!

I really like the Kowalski one for some reason. I think it's because the lighting is just perfect, and the marker's color matches the background colors.

A

Anonymous

PKMN Trainer L said:
ElitefourAutumn said:

Autumn_Avi.png
Here 'ya go!

Also, I added 5 NEW avis to the main post!

Oh my gosh! Its super awesome! I love it. Thanks sooo much!

I added 3 new Avis to the main post! 2 Resident evil ones and an Ulquiorra one. Also, there will be about 4 more RE ones before I start on any others unless I get a request.

Well, if you are reading this then that means that you know thw news. I have decided to cut down on the amount of images in this thread and turn it into a single Avatar Archive. Feel free to comment, Request, etc. just as my previous Sig Thread.