• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Thinking Inside the Box 2 (Discussion)

Are there enough poll choices?

• No

Votes: 4 36.4%
  • No

Votes: 7 63.6%

• Total voters
The original Thinking Inside the Box was the first roleplay I ever attempted to create, and the only one of my attempts to actually start. I've considered making a new roleplay for quite a while, so seeing as how I've improved drastically, I decided to remake it.

As the name implies, Thinking Inside the Box, occurs inside a trainer's PC box, with the pokemon inside living out their lives peacefully. However, PC box was far from ordinary. You see, the trainer who owns the pokemon we'll be roleplaying as, designed thier own take on the PC box system. The pokemon inside the PC are easily able to traverse between, these boxes, though virtually all of them have a specific box they call home. Each box is designed to appeal to different types of pokemon, so they can feel at home. Admittedly, I based the boxes on the zones from pokepark. Nevertheless, it's fine if you've never played it, as the boxes don't match their exact layout, and I'll describe each of them below. Each of the boxes is lead by a box leader, usually either the strongest or wisest pokemon in that box. For anyone who was in the original, this doesn't take place after the first one, and you're recommended to not use you're character(s) from the original, as that would make things repetitive.

Rules:
1. Follow the rules pokecharms has already set. You can read them here. Until you've read them I refuse to respect you.
2. Please refrain from swearing.
3. Romance is aloud, and somewhat encouraged, but don't take it too far. You know what I mean.
4. The trainer is not a shiny hunter. Don't make it seem like they are.
5. You are aloud a maximum of 4 characters.
6. You can make your character a box leader as long as there isn't already a leader for that box.
7. If you read the rules, say you didn't.
8. Your character(s) shouldn't be the same species as someone else's.
9. You can't roleplay as fakemon.
10. I can add rules if I have to.
11. Death is not allowed.
12. Your bio must be accepted before you join.

Boxes:
Meadow Box:
A lush meadow with a river separating two halves, connected by a bridge. Many pokemon who are new to the PC find themselves being drawn to this box, as it's one of the more lively ones. Most of the younger pokemon in the box live here, and it's very popular with grass, bug, and flying types.

Beach Box:
With warm sand, cool water, and even some furniture to relax on, even pokemon who don't reside there often find themselves visiting the Beach Box, and with good reason. It's like a tropical vacation only a short walk away. Of course, it's the perfect place for water pokemon, but flying types enjoy nesting there as well.

Iceberg Box:
Connected
to the beach box by a bridge, the iceberg zone couldn't be more different. Not surprisingly, it resemble a large iceberg, and is as cold as one as well. Though, if you can handle the frigid temperatures, the iceberg box is a beautiful winter wonderland, especially at night, most easily appreciated by ice and water types.
Cavern Box:
The Cavern Box is a large system of tunnels, designed to be easy to
navigate. With no sunlight at all, this box would be completely barren if it weren't for it's two saving graces. The first of which being the hot springs, attracting any pokemon who enjoys the heat. The second being the Cavern Box's mine-cart system, acting as a ride for the younger pokemon. The pokemon most likely to live there though, are rock, ground, fighting, and steel types.
Magma Box:
The Magma Box is a heated crater, only accessible by taking a specific mine-cart track from the Cavern Box. Multiple pools of artificial magma are scattered throughout the box, as it would be too dangerous to have real magma. Despite this, it's still hotter than the hot springs of the Cavern Box, so most pokemon chose to avoid it. It seems to be no problem for fire and fighting types, though, and it's a hot spot for strong pokemon, pun fully intended.

Haunted Box:
The most feared box in the PC, the Haunted Box boasts an impressively large mansion, big enough for all the pokemon of the box to reside in. In the haunted box, the skies are always dark, and the moon is always full, creating a dark atmosphere that keeps cowardly pokemon as far away as possible. Truthfully though, there's nothing to fear about the Haunted Box, especially for ghost, dark, poison, and psychic types

Granite Box:
The Granite Box is designed to resemble an ancient ruin. It's one of the more peaceful boxes, so most of the older and wiser pokemon relax there. There are statues of legendary pokemon throughout the ruin, so young pokemon have began challenging themselves to find them all in their free time. Most of the dragon types in the PC call this box their home.

Flower Box:
If you make your way to the end of the ruin of the Granite Box, you'll find yourself in the beautiful meadow full of flowers known as the Flower Box. It's the smallest box in the PC, as well as the least populated, making it more peaceful than any other box. Most pokemon in the PC have never seen it, and many have never even heard of it, and the pokemon who live there don't want that to change anytime soon, most of them being grass or fairy types.

There are also some areas that are not considered boxes:
The Dark Forest:
The Dark Forest is an area at the back of the Meadow Box that pokemon are restricted to enter. It was originally going to be another box, but the trainer scrapped the idea for an unknown reason, though it's rumored it was originally going to be the Haunted Box. Due to it being "deleted," the Dark Forest has become unstable, and certainly unsafe for the residents of the PC, so the Box Leader's decided to put up a barbed wire fence, and multiple warning signs, until they found an alternate method of blocking it off.

The Meeting Place:
The Meeting Place is in the center of the PC. It's known as the Meeting Place because it connects the Meadow, Beach, Cavern, Granite, and Haunted Boxes. I the middle is a large tree-house many young pokemon find joy in climbing, but also houses two buttons that only activate when a box leader is in the vicinity. The first button alerts all of the box leaders that a meeting is being held. The second teleports the box leader who pressed it to the Sky Pavilion. The only pokemon who lives there is Oratio

The Sky Pavilion:
The Sky Pavilion is an area only accessible from the button in the meeting place. It's used as a private area for the box leaders to discuss important matters without other pokemon eavesdropping.

Here is the bio you must fill out.
Name:
Nickname: (Optional)
Level: (Level does not equal age.)
Personality:
Appearance: (Optional)
Backstory:
Box:
Other:
Roleplay Sample: (You can paste a post from another roleplay or just write something new. It's up to you. You only need to give one.)
Did you read the rules:

Box Leaders:
Meadow: Riliac (Peppermint Patty)
Beach: Daniel (Kibago)
Iceberg: Crystal (
>^-^<)
Cavern: Piper (Grumpyface)
Magma: Tor (Glaceon Trainer)

Haunted: Harley (Lightless)
Granite: Dolus (Nintenduck)
Flower: Primula (Nintenduck)

Name: Oratio
Nickname: N/A
Species: Chattot
Level: 10
Personality: Oratio takes it upon himself to be as responsible as possible at all times. His number one priority is to make sure the PC stays peaceful. He's usually seen flying overhead, making sure everyone stays out of trouble, and absolutely no one goes into the Dark Forest. Of course, as he's quite weak, he can't enforce his rules himself, and usually asks for help from the nearest box leader. He can sometimes be a bit nosy, but he still has good intentions.
Backstory: Oratio was one of the first pokemon to be caught by the trainer when they started their adventure. He was soon sent to the PC box, as he wasn't strong at all, so he took it upon himself to maintain order, and keep all of the other pokemon from getting into trouble.
Box: Meeting Place
Other: He works extra hard when the box leader are having a meeting.
Did you read the rules: Sorry, what is a read.

Name: Dolus
Species: Eevee
Level: 75
Personality: Despite his size, Dolus isn't someone to underestimate. He's one of the finest battlers the PC box has to offer, and he isn't afraid to ruin someone's day if they're causing trouble. He has a very strong sense of justice, almost as if he's the batman of the PC. He's very hard to befriend, as he's grown bitter from something that will be explained in his backstory. Most of the pokemon in the box who know who he is, fear Dolus, and always make sure to stay out of his way.
Appearance: Dolus' ears droop down, almost touching the ground as he walks. His eyes are cold, and unfeeling, as if there's no soul behind them. His fur is a much darker shade of brown than normal, and overall kind of looks like an eevee if it got wet.
Backstory: Dolus was given to the trainer as an egg, along with his sister. They both hatched together, and were destined to be the best of friends, however, the trainer only wanted to use one eeveelution on their team, and picked Dolus' sister because she had better stats, leaving Dolus in the PC, were he grew bitter, angry that he was denied from the trainer team only because he was weaker than his sister. His sister went on to become the trainer's strongest pokemon, so she never left their team, so Dolus was never able to truly know his sister.
Box: Granite Zone
Other: He's a box leader.
Did you read the rules: Again, I'm not sure what that is.

Name: Primula
Species: Ribombee
Level: 60
Personality: Primula is a glass-half-full kind of a person. She always tries to look at the benefit of the doubt. She's always smiling, hoping other will do the same. If anyone has trouble with anything, she's sure to help them as much as she can. Since she's the box leader of the Flower Zone, she sees Dolus a lot, and always tries to cheer him up, failing every time. As a result, getting Dolus to smile has become her life goal, sometimes going to the Granite zone just so see him. Some say she's in love, other's say she's just crazy, but everyone can admit that she's more determined than anything.
Backstory: When the trainer caught Primula, she was one of their strongest pokemon. They immediately put her on their team, and she won them multiple battles. There was, however, an issue. Primula didn't enjoy battling. She didn't like to hurt others, so, respecting her wishes, the trainer depisited her into the PC, were she's been living ever since.
Box: Flower
Other: Box leader
Did you read the rules: I purchased a book on how to read, but I can't figure out how to use it.

Name: Riley
Species: Riolu
Level: 25
Personality: Riley is strange, to say the least. She's always training, running laps around whatever's near her, attacking the air for being so easy to attack, and battling anyone who accepts her challenge. Needless to say, most pokemon who see her are curious about why she trains so much when she isn't even on the trainer's team. Unfortunately, if anyone wants to get an answer out of her, they either have to be good at battling, or fast enough to catch up with her.
Backstory: One day, while walking in the woods, the trainer spotted Riley. Knowing how rare riolus were, he caught her before she knew what happened. Riley expected to be put on the trainer's team, but was deposited into the PC. Determined to get strong enough to show the trainer they were wrong, Riley began training, fighting anyone she could, hoping that eventually the day would come when the trainer realized how much of a fool they were for leaving her there.
Box: Magma
Other: Poor air.
Roleplay Sample:
As Gracidea spoke to Micheal, for the first time in his life, he wondered if what his parents did was truly right. He never considered how someone else would react to his past. To him, it seemed completely normal, but that was what he lived. He always thought he should do what his parents wanted him to, so he never thought about what he wanted. Parvus looked up at Micheal, almost as if it faced the same question, and wanted Micheal to answer for him. The more Micheal thought about it, the more clear his answer was. "It may seem a little strange, what they did, but I'm sure it what for the best. If they tried to take care of me themselves, they wouldn't be able to give me the attention I needed since they're so busy with their jobs. It hasn't been too challenging to leave. I didn't have many belongings at my aunts farm, and honestly, I think I'd rather have any life than not meet my parents at all. I have no doubt that they truly care about me, and this is proof of it." Micheal once again held up the medallion given to him by him mother. "This was my mother's most prize possession. It's been in my familly for generations, and she wanted me to have it."
Did you read the rules: Yay for illiteracy!

It took me about three hours to make this, so you better be grateful.

Last edited:
I'm suprised there aren't more Roleplays inspired by PokéPark to be honest. The whole thing seems tailor made for it.

Name:
Piper.
Species: Noivern.
Level: 53
Personality: He seems to be a big fan of his own music, with thumping bass almost constantly erupting from his speakers as he flies around recklessly. Piper is enthusiastic about everything, though unfortunately for the other Pokémon, he usually has to shout whatever's on his mind.
Backstory: Piper was received in a trade from a stranger who seemed quite glad to be rid of him. At first he seemed promising, but upon further inspection, his nature was detrimental to his most important stat; speed. He was quickly put into the box, never having been used in battle.
Box: Cavern.
Other: He's the box leader.
Roleplay Sample:
Eventually the line cleared enough that they could step up to the desk themselves. The Whimsicott, that he assumed was Ms. Black, beamed at them. Valour wondered how she stayed so happy with so much to do at once.
"Thank you for waiting, I know it's busy right now. Could you pass me your registation forms?" She asked his dad, who simply nodded and handed them to her.
She peered at it for a few moments. "That all seems fine. I have to say, it's so nice to see parents involved with their children's futures! A lot of the new students have come alone." Ms. Black smiled at Valour while she chatted away, blissfully unaware of the tension between the two bird Pokémon.
"Anyway, now there's just the matter of what dorm you'll be staying in! For house Purity you'll be using the Oran dorms, and you're staying in room 202. Does that sound good?" The Whimsicott stared at him beseechingly - all Valour could do was nod. "Brilliant! There are signs just down the hall, so good luck settling in!" And with one final wave, she turned away, already talking to someone else. The Fletchling followed his dad, who was already marching in the direction they were indicated.
Did you read the rules: Rules? Never heard of them.

Last edited:
Name: His name is currently unknown.
Nickname: His nickname is Frost, and as such, this is the name most Pokémon know him by since it was his code name.
Species: Cubchoo
Level: He is roughly about level 44 if his power level was to be put in perspective. (Though I do not usually use this often to be honest.)
Personality: Frost's personality remains more of an engima to most, since he has not been around others as much ever since the incident from earlier. He could be calm and collective at one point, and then quietly sobbing like a baby at the next. He usually goes to a secluded place in his box to rest should his mind be full of terrible thoughts.
Appearance: Frost's nose isn't runny like a typical Cubchoo's is oddly enough. He also wears his own variation of Team Nebula's attire, though it seems as if he took it a bit too far with his protection. He wears blue safety goggles that have clear lens, and has a gray gas mask that covers his mouth and nose. He has a liberal layer of white bandages wrapped on the top of his head and his right hand. He has on a pink cape which has an emblem of some sort on the center. The emblem is the letter N in a shadei of darkly black that has two dashes going through horizontally on the center area; along with a white circle on the letter's center area that also has some gray spots over it. Along with that, he also has on pale blue mittens, socks and a white, lightweight kevlar vest that holds his radio and a hunting knife that has a blade size of three inches and has an engraving on it.
Backstory: Frost was a member of Team Nebula, an exploration team primarily from Unova that attempted to seek lost treasures and build more than just an outpost in hopes of being able to one day live on what everyone sees during the night skies. Back when exploration was the go to task for easy dosh, his team would often do various expeditions to scout the vast lands and find treasures that even a Meowth would have trouble resisting their urges to snatch at first sight. However, things were going well for Team Nebula, until one of their missions turned from an easy day out in the arctic to Frost being left in the cold when he was separated from his team. It was unknown how Frost even managed to make it through the grueling week alone, though he deserted the team soon after. His motive to leaving such a team he was devoted to for several months still remains a mystery to this day. (He was caught by the trainer when the trainer had some sympathy for him, and was deposited into the PC when he was not exactly fit for combat.)
Box: He is going to be in the Iceberg Box.
Other: Although Frost is more than capable of evolving, he chooses not to for unknown reasons.
Roleplay Sample:
The computer began the file restoration process of Aquaman's programs and other things, as he was put into comatose soon after a slow moving bar popped up on the screen. The text below read: "RESTORATION IN PROGRESS... 0% // ESTIMATED TIME REMAINING: SIX HOURS."

Meanwhile, Toadman carefully listened to the man speaking to him while attempting to discreetly look through his battle folders for any chips left after the incident. The man's voice reminded him of a famous rapper who almost passed away from a stroke, as he gulped when he realized that the man would be going deep into his body. Even though it wasn't too big of a deal for him to comply with the man, there was still something that seemed to be bothering him at this very moment. He gave a hesitant nod towards the man, as he attempted to keep his body in order after managing to put up with the overwhelming amount of information he took in.

While Met was enjoying his bottle of apple juice a holographic screen popped up, revealing a static screen with various noises coming from it. He heard a familiar voice, as it asked, "H- hey... M- Met, are you okay?"

"Y- yeah, but I was attacked by some purple thing that wanted to kill me! How did you manage to get to me? I thought the entire net and communications were screwed!" Met replied while holstering his pick.

"Attacked? So there's still some of them left? Oh boy... and about that other part, a friend of mine made the best antenna she could. At least it gets the job done, but umm... can you jack out or not?" The voice responded in a concerned tone.

"I can't... signal's too weak! I might have to go to the port I came from," Met cried before finishing the bottle of apple juice.

"Dang it! Alright, head for the port as soon as possible! There's no telling what could happen if you were attacked like that! There could still be more of them. The viruses shouldn't be your concern since they think you're one of them," The voice asserted before the signal between him and Met was disconnected shortly after.

Met decided to walk out of the Café, but was instantly stopped by a mysterious Navi halfway through the area. The Navi was roughly about Aquaman's size to put into perspective, as he appeared to resemble a modest green, humanoid bot to a first timer. A peculiar symbol was displayed on his chest, as it was a large, green L with a black area surrounding it, followed by an outer white edge. The Navi said, "All alone in this wonderful Café huh? I thought you were gone like the others. So, what's your business here kid? This area's controlled by Nebula, or at least what was left of us after we disbanded a few months ago."

"Y- you're part of Nebula?! B- but... how? I thought the factory at the top of that volcano was destroyed and the police took the members down!" Met cried while taking out his pick and holding it with a shaky grip.

"The well known gang's been put to a stop after a boy with the blue man wiped the leaders out. I was put in charge of the factory's security, but as you can already guess... I'm not exactly the best at that job. The other members were already attempting to stop the boy, but it was already too late when they were all deleted one by one even after being revived again," The mysterious Navi replied while focusing his gaze straight at Met.

"Then why are you still supporting Nebula? The leader's resigned already, and everything's dead now," Met retorted while focusing some energy into his pick.

"Because, I wanted to get closer to World Three... or again, what's left of it since even that gang's disbanded after those Cybeasts went out of control and almost destroyed us! Some of the Navis from the World Three were in charge of creating a diversion with the bomb, while I was to hack into the mainframe's security and gain access to the vault near the Café hidden right in plain sight. I would have gotten millions, maybe even of billions of zennies if it weren't for that flood rushing in like no tomorrow!" The mysterious Navi stated after giving a light stomp on the light, timber floor.

"Uhh... okay, b- but... you really sound like you're going to rob me or something... C- can you at least tell me who you are before you try to steal something from me?" Met hesitantly said in an unusually quiet tone.

"Ahh, relax kid... I ain't going to do jack on you since the whole world's gone south. I'd rather call it a truce upon everyone since we can't do much if we're still going to be fighting like little babies. Anyway, they call me Letterman, and my specialty is using my letter cannon to spell out various words that come into moves in combat," The little Navi replied while gently patting the symbol on his chest.
Did you read the rules: Seriously? I cannot be reading when I have to be worried about my condition!

Name:
His name is Daniel.
Nickname: He has no nickname at the moment.
Gender: Although he is normally genderless, he is often referred to with male pronouns due to his characteristics and other things.
Species: He is a Ditto.
Level: He is about level 52 to put his power level in perspective.
Personality: Daniel tends to have a rather calm outlook, as he is patient and observant when it comes to dealing with encounters. He tends to pretend to be like the Pokémon that he is transformed to based upon how he wants to act as their age, since he likes to make others off guard in order to escape or even gain an advantage in battle when the situation presents itself. Although he can be a bit silly at times, Daniel can still get the job done with some dedication involved.
Appearance: Even though Daniel may not have any special clothing or accessories due to his body constantly shifting around, he can often be seen as a small or starter Pokémon when transformed. In his true form however, he does not have anything too special here. (Note that Daniel cannot transform into evolved or legendary Pokémon because of a rare genetic disorder of his prohibiting such an action and also because of balancing reasons. If Daniel is trying to transform into a Pokémon that is taller than two feet and has no evolution, he will be its baby form instead.)
Backstory: When Daniel was caught, he was sent to the PC soon after since his condition led to some people making fun of him as a result of not being able to transform into big and strong Pokémon.
Box: He is going to be in the Beach Box. (And the leader also.)
Other: He has a mastery of basic moves as a result of using them a lot due to being elementary Pokémon more than ever. (The Pokémon that Daniel will be already transformed in the RP will be revealed. Please do not have your characters know that he is already a Ditto since there would be no way to know at first encounters. I have to state this again since some RPers who do not read just straight up bunny my character.)
Roleplay Sample: (See first bio for RP sample.)
Did you read the rules: I doubt that I should read them if no one else does.

Last edited:
Hayden stood leaning back onto the side of the airship he was taking illegally up to Skyland. As it took of, the wierd sensation of flying sunk into his chest. Nothing bad, just that I'm flying. To Hayden, flying felt like his left arm. Almost as if you were there, touching something, but not exactly.
He looked down at the ground below him, an area far above his normal home in the core. Hayden tried to keep the sun out of his eyes, for he was unused to the brightness it emited. Forcing past the brightness, the lad looked up to the bow of the boat to the Skylands. As he starred at the sky, a girl ran past his vision to the center of the ship. Unsure of what happened, and the thought of talking with a female, Hayden slowly walked over to Wren.
As he made it over to Wren, it became evident she was trying to keep stable. "Try looking to the horizon. Focus your vision there, it helps." His uncle taught him that when he flew for the first time out of the Core to the Surface. He slowly sat down next to her, his metal arm making a solid 'Thump' as it hit the deck. "Name's Hayden, yours?"
(My rp sample)
Name: Tor
Species: Torkoal
Level: (Level does not equal age.) 68
Personality: Quite old and wise. He likes relaxing in the a-magma most of the time. Tor is quite powerful though, being the box leader. Tor speaks quite slowly all the time, acting like he's smoking all the time from the steam from the magma area.
Appearance: (Optional) A normal Torkoal, but he releaces much more smoke than most other Torkoals.
Backstory: Torkoal was caught in a volcano, at the age of 54. He was a very powerful pokemon anyways, but soon became a normal on his trainer's team. But his typing became bad for his battles, so he got put in the box.
Box: Magma box (leader)
Other:
Roleplay Sample: (You can paste a post from another roleplay or just write something new. It's up to you. You only need to give one.)
Did you read the rules: Yes..... Wait, short term memory. I forgot them.

Name: Zull and Wull
Species: Zweilous
Level: (Level does not equal age.) 59
Personality: Zull is the smart one, Wull is the wise one. They both contradict each other all the time. The two are always hungry and share linked brains. For some reason, the two blame each other on being put in the box.
Appearance: (Optional) A normal Zweilous
Backstory: Zull and Wull were caught as a Deino in a mountain. The Deino was caught, wanting it to be a Hydragon even though it was only lv 28. It was trained up for a long time to their level, 59, but was soon given up on afterwards. At evolution, the two lost their single mind into two. They were always good at fighting due to their split minds even if they argure often.
Box: Cavern
Other: Hey @Grumpyface would you agree with Wull and Zull being like Piper's right and left hand men?
Did you read the rules: Doubt it. I got short term memory.

Last edited:
Name: Anita
Nickname: Ann
Species: Teddiursa
Level: 35
Personality: Anita is young and extremely childish. Her typical way of speech is sarcasm. She takes joy in witnessing others' misfortune and takes great pride in being the cause. She is also is extremely protective of er honey like a mother and her child or a dad and his grill.
Appearance: Just this RP
Backstory: TBA
Box: Meadow
Other: No
Roleplay Sample:
Lacey jumped from the voice. When he turned around, he was greeted by the Serperior towering over him. He was slightly intimidated for the moment but quickly. regained his composure. "Lacey. The name's Lacey. Who wants to know?" Lacey's eyes narrowed and displeasure crept onto his face. "Wait, let me guess," he said before turning his back to her. He kept his head slightly turned so he could see her from the corner of his eye. "You're wondering why a small, young, weak little Eevee is doing at a place like this. 'Where's your parents? Aren't you a little too young to be here? Gimme your lunch money!' I've heard it all."
Lacey waited a moment before turning back around to the Serperior. "Well you know what? I'm tougher than I look, okay? I'm gonna make a DAMN fine explorer! And the more people that look down on me, that underestimate me, that don't believe in me..... Well they'll be feeling mighty stupid when I become someone great." Lacey was sweating profusely. His blood was boiling and adrenaline took complete control of his body. The little guy is completely riled up.

Did you read the rules: What are you, my mother?

Holy potatoes, I didn't expect this.

I'm suprised there aren't more Roleplays inspired by PokéPark to be honest. The whole thing seems tailor made for it.

Name:
Piper.
Personality: He seems to be a big fan of his own music, with thumping bass almost constantly erupting from his speakers as he flies around recklessly. Piper is enthusiastic about everything, though unfortunately for the other Pokémon, he usually has to shout whatever's on his mind.
Backstory: Piper was received in a trade from a stranger who seemed quite glad to be rid of him. At first he seemed promising, but upon further inspection, his nature was detrimental to his most important stat; speed. He was quickly put into the box, never having been used in battle.
Roleplay Sample:
Did you read the rules:
Eyup.
Sorry, but you're going to have to read the rules before I accept you.

Name: His name is currently unknown.
Nickname: His nickname is Frost, and as such, this is the name most Pokémon know him by since it was his code name.
Species: Cubchoo
Level: He is roughly about level 44 if his power level was to be put in perspective. (Though I do not usually use this often to be honest.)
Personality: Frost's personality remains more of an engima to most, since he has not been around others as much ever since the incident from earlier. He could be calm and collective at one point, and then quietly sobbing like a baby at the next. He usually goes to a secluded place in his box to rest should his mind be full of terrible thoughts.
Appearance: Frost's nose isn't runny like a typical Cubchoo's is oddly enough. He also wears his own variation of Team Nebula's attire, though it seems as if he took it a bit too far with his protection. He wears blue safety goggles that have clear lens, and has a gray gas mask that covers his mouth and nose. He has a liberal layer of white bandages wrapped on the top of his head and his right hand. He has on a pink cape which has an emblem of some sort on the center. The emblem is the letter N in a shadei of darkly black that has two dashes going through horizontally on the center area; along with a white circle on the letter's center area that also has some gray spots over it. Along with that, he also has on pale blue mittens, socks and a white, lightweight kevlar vest that holds his radio and a hunting knife that has a blade size of three inches and has an engraving on it.
Backstory: Frost was a member of Team Nebula, an exploration team primarily from Unova that attempted to seek lost treasures and build more than just an outpost in hopes of being able to one day live on what everyone sees during the night skies. Back when exploration was the go to task for easy dosh, his team would often do various expeditions to scout the vast lands and find treasures that even a Meowth would have trouble resisting their urges to snatch at first sight. However, things were going well for Team Nebula, until one of their missions turned from an easy day out in the arctic to Frost being left in the cold when he was separated from his team. It was unknown how Frost even managed to make it through the grueling week alone, though he deserted the team soon after. His motive to leaving such a team he was devoted to for several months still remains a mystery to this day. (He was caught by the trainer when the trainer had some sympathy for him, and was deposited into the PC when he was not exactly fit for combat.)
Box: He is going to be in the Iceberg Box.
Other: Although Frost is more than capable of evolving, he chooses not to for unknown reasons.
Roleplay Sample:

Did you read the rules: Seriously? I cannot be reading when I have to be worried about my condition!

Name:
His name is Daniel.
Nickname: He has no nickname at the moment.
Gender: Although he is normally genderless, he is often referred to with male pronouns due to his characteristics and other things.
Species: He is a Ditto.
Level: He is about level 52 to put his power level in perspective.
Personality: Daniel tends to have a rather calm outlook, as he is patient and observant when it comes to dealing with encounters. He tends to pretend to be like the Pokémon that he is transformed to based upon how he wants to act as their age, since he likes to make others off guard in order to escape or even gain an advantage in battle when the situation presents itself. Although he can be a bit silly at times, Daniel can still get the job done with some dedication involved.
Appearance: Even though Daniel may not have any special clothing or accessories due to his body constantly shifting around, he can often be seen as a small or starter Pokémon when transformed. In his true form however, he does not have anything too special here. (Note that Daniel cannot transform into evolved or legendary Pokémon because of a rare genetic disorder of his prohibiting such an action and also because of balancing reasons. If Daniel is trying to transform into a Pokémon that is taller than two feet and has no evolution, he will be its baby form instead.)
Backstory: When Daniel was caught, he was sent to the PC soon after since his condition led to some people making fun of him as a result of not being able to transform into big and strong Pokémon.
Box: He is going to be in the Beach Box. (And the leader also.)
Other: He has a mastery of basic moves as a result of using them a lot due to being elementary Pokémon more than ever. (The Pokémon that Daniel will be already transformed in the RP will be revealed. Please do not have your characters know that he is already a Ditto since there would be no way to know at first encounters. I have to state this again since some RPers who do not read just straight up bunny my character.)
Roleplay Sample: (See first bio for RP sample.)
Did you read the rules: I doubt that I should read them if no one else does.
Everything checks out. Accepted!

(My rp sample)
Name: Tor
Species: Torkoal
Level: (Level does not equal age.) 68
Personality: Quite old and wise. He likes relaxing in the a-magma most of the time. Tor is quite powerful though, being the box leader. Tor speaks quite slowly all the time, acting like he's smoking all the time from the steam from the magma area.
Appearance: (Optional) A normal Torkoal, but he releaces much more smoke than most other Torkoals.
Backstory: Torkoal was caught in a volcano, at the age of 54. He was a very powerful pokemon anyways, but soon became a normal on his trainer's team. But his typing became bad for his battles, so he got put in the box.
Box: Magma box (leader)
Other:
Did you read the rules: Yes..... Wait, short term memory. I forgot them.

Name: Zull and Wull
Species: Zweilous
Level: (Level does not equal age.) 59
Personality: Zull is the smart one, Wull is the wise one. They both contradict each other all the time. The two are always hungry and share linked brains. For some reason, the two blame each other on being put in the box.
Appearance: (Optional) A normal Zweilous
Backstory: Zull and Wull were caught as a Deino in a mountain. The Deino was caught, wanting it to be a Hydragon even though it was only lv 28. It was trained up for a long time to their level, 59, but was soon given up on afterwards. At evolution, the two lost their single mind into two. They were always good at fighting due to their split minds even if they argure often.
Box: Cavern
Other: Hey @Grumpyface would you agree with Wull and Zull being like Piper's right and left hand men?
Did you read the rules: Doubt it. I got short term memory.
I like the Zull and Wull concept. You have been accepted.

Name: Anita
Nickname: Ann
Species: Teddiursa
Level: 35
Personality: Anita is young and extremely childish. Her typical way of speech is sarcasm. She takes joy in witnessing others' misfortune and takes great pride in being the cause. She is also is extremely protective of er honey like a mother and her child or a dad and his grill.
Appearance: Just this RP
Backstory: TBA
Other: No
Roleplay Sample:
Lacey jumped from the voice. When he turned around, he was greeted by the Serperior towering over him. He was slightly intimidated for the moment but quickly. regained his composure. "Lacey. The name's Lacey. Who wants to know?" Lacey's eyes narrowed and displeasure crept onto his face. "Wait, let me guess," he said before turning his back to her. He kept his head slightly turned so he could see her from the corner of his eye. "You're wondering why a small, young, weak little Eevee is doing at a place like this. 'Where's your parents? Aren't you a little too young to be here? Gimme your lunch money!' I've heard it all."
Lacey waited a moment before turning back around to the Serperior. "Well you know what? I'm tougher than I look, okay? I'm gonna make a DAMN fine explorer! And the more people that look down on me, that underestimate me, that don't believe in me..... Well they'll be feeling mighty stupid when I become someone great." Lacey was sweating profusely. His blood was boiling and adrenaline took complete control of his body. The little guy is completely riled up.

Did you read the rules: What are you, my mother?
Everything seems fine. Just make sure not to swear in the roleplay once it starts.

Oof, sorry. I double checked them this time and fixed my mistake.

Edit: Also @Mr.Glaceon that'd be really cool! Though, I think Zull and Wull could easily talk circles around Piper. He's not exactly the sharpest tool in the shed.
2mq7qpz.png

Last edited:

Name:
Piper.
Roleplay Sample:
Did you read the rules:
Rules? Never heard of them.
Much better. You're accepted. I'll probably start the roleplay once one more person joins.

Here is the bio I have filled out! Sorry to interrupt though.
Name: Harley
Nickname: Snare
Species: Cacturne
Level: 42
Personality: A little sarcastic, but pretty kind. He’s known for getting pretty angry at someone when they’re being annoying. Harley is kind-of a mess of insecurities, usually beating himself up by telling himself “I can’t do this compared to [other character]”. He likes reading Sci-fi, listening to electronic music especially DUBSTEP, and likes to make origami things when nobody’s looking.
Appearance: A normal Cacturne, but the spikes on him are ever so slightly enlarged and a little sharper. He wears a red and green scarf that’s probably ripped by now. And likes to wear top hats, on top of the hat that’s part of him. Get it?
Backstory: Harley was originally loved by a trainer that loved to Wonder Trade often so they could get all kinds of Pokémon, raise them very well, and then trade them again. After being traded, he wasn’t often used in battle, and if he was, he’d usually lose. Then was never used again, due to the trainer realizing that his most prominent stat was Special Defense, and his nature and other things weren’t as great for a “good” Pokémon that would contribute to the team.
Box: Haunted
Other: He’s that box’s leader.
Roleplay Sample: Here’s one from Hazy Valley, which has been on hiatus:
"Well, uh..." Aegis didn't think she was gonna respond to her. "I'm kinda new, but I've gone on a bunch of missions before? I just haven't seen you around. I-I just want to help, after the guild said that thing about missions and how you need a partner to go on them." responded Aegis. His bit of shyness was clearly trying to ruin the conversation.

'Augh, what do I do? I guess I'll get to know her...' thought Aegis. "So, I think I should get to know you before we agree on forming, uh... a team? Or alliance?" asked Aegis. He watched as more pokemon piled into the building, which reminded him of song lyrics for some reason.
Did you read the rules: No. What in the world are rules for, anyway?

Last edited:
Here is the bio I have filled out! Sorry to interrupt though.
Name: Harley
Nickname: Snare
Species: Cacturne
Level: 42
Personality: A little sarcastic, but pretty kind. He’s known for getting pretty angry at someone when they’re being annoying. Harley is kind-of a mess of insecurities, usually beating himself up by telling himself “I can’t do this compared to [other character]”. He likes reading Sci-fi, listening to electronic music especially DUBSTEP, and likes to make origami things when nobody’s looking.
Appearance: A normal Cacturne, but the spikes on him are ever so slightly enlarged and a little sharper. He wears a red and green scarf that’s probably ripped by now.
Backstory: Harley was originally loved by a trainer that loved to Wonder Trade often so they could get all kinds of Pokémon, raise them very well, and then trade them again. After being traded, he wasn’t often used in battle, and if he was, he’d usually lose. Then was never used again, due to the trainer realizing that his most prominent stat was Special Defense, and his nature and other things weren’t as great for a “good” Pokémon that would contribute to the team.
Box: Haunted
Other: He’s that box’s leader.
Roleplay Sample: Here’s one from Hazy Valley, which has been on hiatus:

Did you read the rules: No. What in the world are rules for, anyway?
You're accepted. Honestly, I really didn't expect to have this many bios so soon. I'll be making the roleplay as soon as possible.

Name: Knox
Nickname: None
Species: Swadloon
Level: 23
Personality: Knox's personality is rather bland. He doesn't often enjoy the sight of another fellow Pokemon, but instead, enjoys being around Dark or Psychic types; he is more happy and kind to Dark or Psychic types. Otherwise, Swadloon tends to completely ignore or rudely push others from his vision, like a snobbish potato.
Appearance: Although looking mostly like a normal Swadloon, Knox does bear a necklace, despite his gender. The accessory has a watch attached to the end of it.
Backstory: As a Sewaddle, Knox was originally caught by a different trainer. Instead of being used for battle, he was kept as a pet and used for the trainer's experiments that usually sparked from curiosity, and not to simply prove something true. Most of these experiments did deal with scientific ideas, specifically involving space, and of course, time. The small Sewaddle became obsessed with the idea of time and space, running experiments with himself that involved those things. Then, there was a certain incident that involved the trainer's family, and the Sewaddle had to leave. As a memento, the Sewaddle was given a parting gift, some sort of modified watch affixed to a necklace. Once the family left, the Sewaddle, Knox, ate one last piece of bread before leaving, which coincidentally made him evolve. Unfortunately, due to him not preparing whatsoever to return to the wild, he was easily caught after just a few days of being free.
Box: Intended to be in the Meadow Box.
Other: ;)
Roleplay Sample: Katie ran a single finger across the wooden table, inspecting its quality with a slow brush. It seemed rather clean, unlike all of the other booths' tables, fortunately. She looked towards a nearby table with a frown, its filth just as consistent as all of the other tables overwhelming filth. Although reluctant, she swayed over and readied a rag. Instinctively, Katie's eyes flicked up at her reflection in the window. A Meowstic has to be good, and proper... even in situations where everything... is a mess. Like this dreadful place. Her thoughts filled her mind. She swiftly wiped down the table, and placed all of the table's decorations in their proper places. "I don't need to use my abilities to do all of this... I don't need to..." Katie confidently told herself. But, in a quick moment, the rag she held flew out of her hand and began to clean the next table. She glanced over and saw another Meowstic. "You have Psychic for a reason, dear. Stop being a fool." He laughed.
Did You Read The Rules?: Why would I EVER have time to read ANY rules? Don't you know how many rules there are? 12! ...Yeah, I did not read them at all. Totally.

Holy potato, that could've been sent a lot sooner. ;-; Hopefully this one isn't as short-lived as my first one...

Name: Knox
Species: Swadloon
Level: 23
Personality: Knox's personality is rather bland. He doesn't often enjoy the sight of another fellow Pokemon, but instead, enjoys being around Dark or Psychic types; he is more happy and kind to Dark or Psychic types. Otherwise, Swadloon tends to completely ignore or rudely push others from his vision, like a snobbish potato.
Appearance: Although looking mostly like a normal Swadloon, Knox does bear a necklace, despite his gender. The accessory has a watch attached to the end of it.
Backstory: As a Sewaddle, Knox was originally caught by a different trainer. Instead of being used for battle, he was kept as a pet and used for the trainer's experiments that usually sparked from curiosity, and not to simply prove something true. Most of these experiments did deal with scientific ideas, specifically involving space, and of course, time. The small Sewaddle became obsessed with the idea of time and space, running experiments with himself that involved those things. Then, there was a certain incident that involved the trainer's family, and the Sewaddle had to leave. As a memento, the Sewaddle was given a parting gift, some sort of modified watch affixed to a necklace. Once the family left, the Sewaddle, Knox, ate one last piece of bread before leaving, which coincidentally made him evolve. Unfortunately, due to him not preparing whatsoever to return to the wild, he was easily caught after just a few days of being free.
Box: Intended to be in the Meadow Box.
Other: ;)
Roleplay Sample: Katie ran a single finger across the wooden table, inspecting its quality with a slow brush. It seemed rather clean, unlike all of the other booths' tables, fortunately. She looked towards a nearby table with a frown, its filth just as consistent as all of the other tables overwhelming filth. Although reluctant, she swayed over and readied a rag. Instinctively, Katie's eyes flicked up at her reflection in the window. A Meowstic has to be good, and proper... even in situations where everything... is a mess. Like this dreadful place. Her thoughts filled her mind. She swiftly wiped down the table, and placed all of the table's decorations in their proper places. "I don't need to use my abilities to do all of this... I don't need to..." Katie confidently told herself. But, in a quick moment, the rag she held flew out of her hand and began to clean the next table. She glanced over and saw another Meowstic. "You have Psychic for a reason, dear. Stop being a fool." He laughed.
Did You Read The Rules?: Why would I EVER have time to read ANY rules? Don't you know how many rules there are? 12! ...Yeah, I did not read them at all. Totally.

Holy potato, that could've been sent a lot sooner. ;-; Hopefully this one isn't as short-lived as my first one...
You're accepted, and I'm starting to get overwhelmed.

Hello dere.

Name: Kitsua
Species: Ninetales
Level: 56
Personality: Kitsua has a reserved and stoic personality, sprouting from her fear of provocation and rejection, only opening up to people she is close to. This stoicism can sometimes cause her to hurt others' feelings without meaning to, and though via bluntness rather than naiveté, as she is not afraid of telling someone what she thinks of them. Despite this, she is never cruel and tries to help those she criticizes overcome a flaw or problem by pointing it out to them. She prefers brains over brawn.
Appearance: Kitsua is a shiny Ninetales with purple eyes that glow whenever she uses a fire-type move.
Backstory: Kitsua was separated from her family as a Vulpix, being one of the first Pokemon the trainer caught, and eventually evolved at level 32 with a Fire Stone. Seeing herself being taken away from her family like this left Kitsua distrustful of similar humans and made her decide help others who had been similarly mistreated. Her strong but frail capabilities in battle made her likely to almost always stay in the box.
Other: I feel like putting moves, so she can use Solar Beam, Heat Wave, Will-O-Wisp, and Calm Mind. Her ability is Drought.
Roleplay Sample:
The Ninetales rested. Motionless, dormant, inert, just resting. The only factor about her that loosely resembled movement was the ever so subtle rise and fall of her chest. Her numerous tails were wrapped around her body for warmth, even though virtually everything in the general vicinity of her was quite scorching. Her eyes slowly started to flutter to life as she looked around aimlessly at the artificial bubbling magma that laid before her. After a few seconds of getting used to the familiar orange-red glow of the cave, Kitsua sighed and rested her head on the ground once more, ready to drift into the state of less-intense comatose that she loved so dearly.
Did you read the rules: Da heck are rules?

Hello dere.

Personality: Kitsua has a reserved and stoic personality, sprouting from her fear of provocation and rejection, only opening up to people she is close to. This stoicism can sometimes cause her to hurt others' feelings without meaning to, and though via bluntness rather than naiveté, as she is not afraid of telling someone what she thinks of them. Despite this, she is never cruel and tries to help those she criticizes overcome a flaw or problem by pointing it out to them. She prefers brains over brawn.
Appearance: Kitsua is a shiny Ninetales with purple eyes that glow whenever she uses a fire-type move.
Backstory: Kitsua was separated from her family as a Vulpix, being one of the first Pokemon the trainer caught, and eventually evolved at level 32 with a Fire Stone. Seeing herself being taken away from her family like this left Kitsua distrustful of similar humans and made her decide help others who had been similarly mistreated. Her strong but frail capabilities in battle made her likely to almost always stay in the box.
Other: She's da box leader. Also, cuz I feel like putting moves, she can use Solar Beam, Heat Wave, Will-O-Wisp, and Calm Mind. Her ability is Drought.
Roleplay Sample:
I'm sorry, but there is already a leader of the magma box, so I can't accept you until you've edited your bio.

Hello dere.

Other: I feel like putting moves, so she can use Solar Beam, Heat Wave, Will-O-Wisp, and Calm Mind. Her ability is Drought.
Roleplay Sample:
That's better. Accepted! I'm currently working on the first post of the roleplay, so it should be up shortly.

Okay, before everyone starts coming over as a mob to me and starts saying the two minor NPC characters died, they didn’t. Read it carefully, I love to implement some irony here and there to make it seem as if it’s one thing, but it’s actually another hehe.

The beauty of having college level writing. :3

Yeah, okay. Good to know.
Honestly this character is kinda like one character that has a lot of ties in terms of being social with me. Like for example, I want to say something to someone, and I have it in my head, and then the words won’t come out. So I try to make gestures to them saying in body language “I want to talk to you.” This is why I pick out the worst things possible to worry about. Because I hate myself for it It’s stupid.

I’ll be introducing a major character soon, so I’ll put in their character bio when they’re introduced since I want to maintain the theme of mystery for now. (Though she won’t be a leader however.)

Name (From trainer): Riliac

Nickname (Among the box’s Pokemon): Lileigh

Species: Serperior

Level: 49

Nature: Jolly

Personality: Though he is a leader, he is extremely laid-back. He treats everyone with as much kindness as he can muster, and that would be an awful lot of it. This is mostly due to the low-stress position he has- being the leader of the box where most newcomers are dropped off, most of his job includes giving every new, usually small Pokemon a tour, and he wants them to feel as happy as possible about it, helping them get comfortable in any way he can.

Appearance: Despite his species’ usual serious, somewhat intimidating appearance, he goes out of his way to make himself look as open as possible to everyone- especially new, smaller Pokemon (he wants them to feel like they can go to him for anything they might need). Due to having been unused in combat by the trainer in a good long while, he doesn’t do a whole lot of physical work- so he’s got a fair bit of chub on his body. On top of it all, he is always wearing a dangly, red hat (a remnant of something he’d worn as a Servine back in a Nimbasa City musical theater outfit).
(For a picture of him- just look at my avatar. And yes, that is art that belongs to me, I commissioned it back about one month ago)

Backstory: He came from an egg of one of the starters that the trainer’s friend had traded over to him in exchange for a Squirtle egg. By the time he’d hatched, there wasn’t too awful much of a need for another starter (most of the trainer’s team was already floating around level 60), but for some extra Pokedex completion, he’d been equipped with an EXP share to fully evolve quickly. There’s not too awful much of a bond between the trainer and himself, but it’s not all that bad- he’d been raised watching other, better Pokemon fiercely battle, and the experience was always extremely humbling- thus leading him to grow up much less smug than he might’ve ended up. Nowadays, he is never really taken out of the box, other than for some beauty contests every now and then- but ever since finishing their tour of the Hoenn region, the trainer hasn’t been doing any of those for quite a while. As it stands right now, he’s not been taken out of the box in four months. Due to his near-constant presence of being there, he’s been elected as the leader of the Meadow box, and is responsible to getting new Pokemon settled in, and making sure everyone there is happy.

Box: Meadow (Leader)

Other: Character Theme

Roleplay Sample:
Lazybones, as they called him, had woken up to a completely average day. Which is not a bad thing, but imagine how it must affect someone’s thoughts when they are suddenly interrupted by… Something completely different. This is what appeared to be the case as he decided to take his daily alone-time stroll along the shoreline- for there was an unexpected visitor already occupying the area! And not just one visitor, but multiple ones! He already knew two of them- Maxill and his Garchomp. Nothing unusual with them being on the beach- but it was the rather large man and his Lapras that really put him on alert. Not often was it that he found people much larger than himself, since he was already nearly the size of an average human adult, but this was no average human- this was a beastly-sized man. Large, muscular, tall… In every way, he outclassed the Simisear in size, which frightened him to bits. Yet something kept him from running away from the site- the man also gave a somewhat gentle vibe- probably quite obvious from his hugging- and Lazybones thought he may just be fine watching from a safe distance of about 40 feet away- quickly, he scuttled beside a tree, nervously fiddling around with the flowers on the four-or-so leis he was currently wearing. Not that he understood much of it, mind you, he leaned in a bit, trying to listen in on their conversation- only to step right in front of a Krabby in his attempt to inch his way closer. It snapped at his foot and pinched the tip of his toe before scuttling away- Lazybones let out an unexpectedly loud yelp, but didn’t finish it, as he quickly slapped his hand right over his mouth before the rest of it could escape his mouth. He closed his eyes in pain, hopping on one foot and holding the one that had gotten pinched up off the ground, trying his best to keep silent, hoping they hadn’t heard him.

Did you read the rules: No, what am I, some kind of nerd?

Last edited:
Name (From trainer): Riliac

Nickname (Among the box’s Pokemon): Riley

Species: Serperior

Level: 49

Nature: Jolly

Personality: Though he is a leader, he is extremely laid-back. He treats everyone with as much kindness as he can muster, and that would be an awful lot of it. This is mostly due to the low-stress position he has- being the leader of the box where most newcomers are dropped off, most of his job includes giving every new, usually small Pokemon a tour, and he wants them to feel as happy as possible about it, helping them get comfortable in any way he can.

Appearance: Despite his species’ usual serious, somewhat intimidating appearance, he goes out of his way to make himself look as open as possible to everyone- especially new, smaller Pokemon (he wants them to feel like they can go to him for anything they might need). Due to having been unused in combat by the trainer in a good long while, he doesn’t do a whole lot of physical work- so he’s got a fair bit of chub on his body. On top of it all, he is always wearing a dangly, red hat (a remnant of something he’d worn as a Servine back in a Nimbasa City musical theater outfit).
(For a picture of him- just look at my avatar. And yes, that is art that belongs to me, I commissioned it back about one month ago)

Backstory: He came from an egg of one of the starters that the trainer’s friend had traded over to him in exchange for a Squirtle egg. By the time he’d hatched, there wasn’t too awful much of a need for another starter (most of the trainer’s team was already floating around level 60), but for some extra Pokedex completion, he’d been equipped with an EXP share to fully evolve quickly. There’s not too awful much of a bond between the trainer and himself, but it’s not all that bad- he’d been raised watching other, better Pokemon fiercely battle, and the experience was always extremely humbling- thus leading him to grow up much less smug than he might’ve ended up. Nowadays, he is never really taken out of the box, other than for some beauty contests every now and then- but ever since finishing their tour of the Hoenn region, the trainer hasn’t been doing any of those for quite a while. As it stands right now, he’s not been taken out of the box in four months. Due to his near-constant presence of being there, he’s been elected as the leader of the Meadow box, and is responsible to getting new Pokemon settled in, and making sure everyone there is happy.

Box: Meadow (Leader)

Other: Character Theme

Roleplay Sample:

Did you read the rules: No, what am I, some kind of nerd?
I guess we have two Rileys now. You are accepted.

Makin' a second character cuz why not.

Name: Xavis
Species: Scyther
Level: 50
Personality: Xavis is quite hot-headed and lacks manners. He cares little for his subordinates, willingly charging forward alongside them, but abandoning them the first instance he is outmatched. He is more concerned with his own self-preservation than the well-being of his comrades. But, he is y no means malevolent, as he shows to care for Pokemon who have gone through similar trauma as he had.
Appearance: Xavis is a normal Scyther, with a couple bandages on the right side of his abdomen, his forearms, and his left claw. His left claw is severely ripped and torn, and his right wing has tatters and holes in some places. Because of an injury, he is incapable of using his left claw in combat, which he was bullied for as a child.
Backstory: Xavis was an orphan who earned many severe injuries through battles with stronger Pokemon. Seeing him injured, the trainer caught him and gave him a lucky egg in order to level up faster with the rest of the trainer's Pokemon. He is never taken out of the box much.
Other: Character Theme (Stealing idea, sorry :T)
Moves: Swords Dance, X-Scissor, U-Turn, Roost
Ability: Steadfast
Did you read the rules: What's a rule?

Not puttin' RP sample cuz I already posted one.

I was bored so I created another character as well.
Name: Snakebite
Nickname: Tennyson
Species: Noibat
Level: 20
Personality: A determined little Noibat that believes the mail is the key to communication. She lives to bring mail from A to B, and is often quiet and shy. Snakebite treats Piper as if he’s her father, and often sees Harley. In tense situations, Snakebite will curl up and hide like a little scaredy-cat. Likes a lot of Pipers’ music and other stuff. Wants to eventually carry large packages.
Appearance: A normal Noibat that wears a white bow tie that’s not very noticeable. He has a collection of bow ties.
Backstory: Snakebite was originally owned by a Youngster that almost loved her too much. However, as the Youngster grew up into a Scientist, Snakebite was barely raised , due to the Scientist focusing on their lead Pokémon; a Simipour. Eventually she was put onto the GTS, and was traded for a Pidgey. She was received by the trainer, and the majority of her stats contributed to the Attack Stat. Seeing as Snakebite didn’t have much defense to begin with and the fact that she would be fainting a lot, the trainer happily put her in the PC.
Box: Cavern Box.
Other: I hope you’re okay with this @Grumpyface .
Roleplay Sample: I already gave one.
Did you read the rules: Rules? What are rules?

Makin' a second character cuz why not.

Name: Xavis
Species: Scyther
Level: 50
Personality: Xavis is quite hot-headed and lacks manners. He cares little for his subordinates, willingly charging forward alongside them, but abandoning them the first instance he is outmatched. He is more concerned with his own self-preservation than the well-being of his comrades. But, he is y no means malevolent, as he shows to care for Pokemon who have gone through similar trauma as he had.
Appearance: Xavis is a normal Scyther, with a couple bandages on the right side of his abdomen, his forearms, and his left claw. His left claw is severely ripped and torn, and his right wing has tatters and holes in some places. Because of an injury, he is incapable of using his left claw in combat, which he was bullied for as a child.
Backstory: Xavis was an orphan who earned many severe injuries through battles with stronger Pokemon. Seeing him injured, the trainer caught him and gave him a lucky egg in order to level up faster with the rest of the trainer's Pokemon. He is never taken out of the box much.
Other: Character Theme (Stealing idea, sorry :T)
Moves: Swords Dance, X-Scissor, U-Turn, Roost
Ability: Steadfast
Did you read the rules: What's a rule?

Not puttin' RP sample cuz I already posted one.
Everyone is in the Meadow Box. This is fine.

I was bored so I created another character as well.
Name: Snakebite
Nickname: Tennyson
Species: Noibat
Level: 20
Personality: A determined little Noibat that believes the mail is the key to communication. She lives to bring mail from A to B, and is often quiet and shy. Snakebite treats Piper as if he’s her father, and often sees Harley. In tense situations, Snakebite will curl up and hide like a little scaredy-cat. Likes a lot of Pipers’ music and other stuff. Wants to eventually carry large packages.
Appearance: A normal Noibat that wears a white bow tie that’s not very noticeable. He has a collection of bow ties.
Backstory: Snakebite was originally owned by a Youngster that almost loved her too much. However, as the Youngster grew up into a Scientist, Snakebite was barely raised , due to the Scientist focusing on their lead Pokémon; a Simipour. Eventually she was put onto the GTS, and was traded for a Pidgey. She was received by the trainer, and the majority of her stats contributed to the Attack Stat. Seeing as Snakebite didn’t have much defense to begin with and the fact that she would be fainting a lot, the trainer happily put her in the PC.
Box: Cavern Box.
Other: I hope you’re okay with this @Grumpyface .
Roleplay Sample: I already gave one.
Did you read the rules: Rules? What are rules?
Since it's not technically the same species, this is fine.

Sunlight filtered into the entrance of the caverns, a heavy contrast to the suffocating darkness inside. Piper peered out, but immediately recoiled with a hiss at the sudden brightness and paused to let his eyes adjust. There didn't seem to be too many Pokémon around at this time, so perhaps nothing important - important enough for a meeting, anyway - had happened. While most of the box was hard to see, there was a dark patch that drew his eye no matter what. The Dark Forest wasn't far away from the cave he sat just inside of.

Piper blinked, then squinted harder at the dark woodland. Were-? Were Pokémon actually heading over there? 'Apparently putting up signs wasn't enough of a warning,' He thought, genuinely surprised. Now that he could see properly, he probably had a responsibility to make sure they didn't end up hurt, so with a few quick beats of his wings he took off, allowing his speakers to grow in volume as he swooped towards them. As he grew closer he realized he recognized both of them; Harley, and with him were Zull and Wull. He thought they were both smarter than this!

"Hey! Hey, you two!" Piper called over his upbeat music, landing beside them. "You know you can't go in there! I mean, yeah, we don't know what exactly will happen if you do..." He mused, mostly to himself for a moment. "But-! Obviously it can't be anything good!" The Noivern crossed his wings, doing his best to look determined.
@Grumpyface The Dark Forest is at the far end of the Meadow Box, as I already said, so there's no way Piper would phisically be able to see it from the entrance to the Cavern Box, so if you could edit this post, that would be great.