• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Thinking Inside the Box 2 (Discussion)

Are there enough poll choices?

• No

Votes: 4 36.4%
  • No

Votes: 7 63.6%

• Total voters
Well... Daniel has transformed recently, though I ain’t telling anyone who he is since it’s up to everyone to figure out who he is by looking at the vague clues I indirectly gave in my most recent post.

I didn't really think that through. I'll make it so he's just heading over to the Meadow box.

Speaking of which, @Nintenduck do you already have an idea of what effect the Dark Forest has on Pokémon? Or should we improvise?

I didn't really think that through. I'll make it so he's just heading over to the Meadow box.

Speaking of which, @Nintenduck do you already have an idea of what effect the Dark Forest has on Pokémon? Or should we improvise?
Sinse everything is glitchy there, I'd say it probably has different effects on different pokemon, so improvising would be fine.

*??? shakes his head, as he hands a note*

“You got part of the name right, here’s a couple clues:

Hint 1: The primary trio are correct in unison, though the rest must be switched over to something else.

Hint 2: Its exploding shell poses a real danger but is sensitive to moisture. On rainy days, ________ takes silent refuge in caves.”

*??? shakes his head, as he hands a note*

“You got part of the name right, here’s a couple clues:

Hint 1: The primary trio are correct in unison, though the rest must be switched over to something else.

Hint 2: Its exploding shell poses a real danger but is sensitive to moisture. On rainy days, ________ takes silent refuge in caves.”
Turtenator. I probably misspelled that, I'm still working on memorizing gen 7

Kitsune Kiara

Previously Keen Kitsune
Name: Crystal
Nickname: None
Species: Alolan Ninetails
Level: Around 45 or so
Personality: Introvert, Distrustful, If she trusts you then she won't stop talking to you
Appearance: A little bit taller than most Alolan NInetails. An almost permanent frown and glare on her face.
Backstory: Her parents had gotten caught when she was little.So she grew up in despair and isolation not knowing what a "friend" was. She came to despise trainers and she blamed them for taking away her parents. But one day she found a Pokeball hurtling at her. It took a long time for the trainer to earn her trust, but by the time the trainer had earned her trust, the trainer had tired of her attitude. She was sent to the box with her heart broken and soon turned from the extrovert she had once been, to an introvert. Vowing to never be tricked again she spent every day in the box waiting to be set free and to finally run into the mountains, a new place she hoped to call home one day.
Box: Iceberg box (Leader)
Other: I hope this is okay, I'm terrible at these things .-.
Roleplay Sample: (You can paste a post from another roleplay or just write something new. It's up to you. You only need to give one.) Crystal's icy blue eyes darted across the beautiful landscape. It was truly a pity that others couldn't stand the cold. She wandered around the village with a smile on her face. She ducked into the huge "cabin" that she called home and went upstairs. Not much was happening these days since that trainer had tired from her attitude. She had lost count of the days which she had been kept in the box. Hopefully, I'll get set free soon she thought desperately. As she climbed on the window seat and sat. Hopefully.
Did you read the rules: Yes

Name: Crystal
Nickname: None
Species: Alolan Ninetails
Level: Around 45 or so
Personality: Introvert, Distrustful, If she trusts you then she won't stop talking to you
Appearance: A little bit taller than most Alolan NInetails. An almost permanent frown and glare on her face.
Backstory: Her parents had gotten caught when she was little.So she grew up in despair and isolation not knowing what a "friend" was. She came to despise trainers and she blamed them for taking away her parents. But one day she found a Pokeball hurtling at her. It took a long time for the trainer to earn her trust, but by the time the trainer had earned her trust, the trainer had tired of her attitude. She was sent to the box with her heart broken and soon turned from the extrovert she had once been, to an introvert. Vowing to never be tricked again she spent every day in the box waiting to be set free and to finally run into the mountains, a new place she hoped to call home one day.
Box: Iceberg box (Leader)
Other: I hope this is okay, I'm terrible at these things .-.
Roleplay Sample: (You can paste a post from another roleplay or just write something new. It's up to you. You only need to give one.) Crystal's icy blue eyes darted across the beautiful landscape. It was truly a pity that others couldn't stand the cold. She wandered around the village with a smile on her face. She ducked into the huge "cabin" that she called home and went upstairs. Not much was happening these days since that trainer had tired from her attitude. She had lost count of the days which she had been kept in the box. Hopefully, I'll get set free soon she thought desperately. As she climbed on the window seat and sat. Hopefully.
Did you read the rules: Yes
I suppose we have a leader for every box now. You're accepted.

PopeyPenguin

Previously Mecha Who
Here is the bio you must fill out.
Name: Whispur
Nickname: (Optional) Nah.
Species: Aerodactyl
Level: (Level does not equal age.) 20
Personality: May seem confident, and brave, and blah blah blah. But on reality, he is just a kid on disguise, trying to be brave, but always fails miserably. While I said he wasn't brave, he is when needed to be, but, deep inside, he is an obnoxious, loud, and creative guy, who just wants to express his emotions and get some attention. But he hides this part of his personality, sometimes, when you think he is starting to be himself, he instantly hides his personality, thinking it's "weak" to not be brave. This is the only thing who holds him back.
Appearance: (Optional) He is an Aerodactyl. Not exactly the best pokemon to customize.
Backstory: He was found while flying around as a little kid, on the beaches. He escaped his nest, just to go train his flying abilities. He was sure that he could beat the little ant over there, that became bigger as he became closer to the ant, who was now even bigger than the Aerodactyl. Before he could even see the trainer correctly, the trainer captured him, and trained him for a bit, before the poor Aerodactyl was outdated, and weak. While he's a rare pokemon, it wasn't really worth having a level 20 in a team full of level 50s. He was sent to the Beach box.
Box: Beach box.
Other: He is a flying type. And a steel type. right??
Roleplay Sample:
An Aerodactyl flew around the ocean at high speeds his wings shining as bright as the sun. He seemed to be some kind of moon, as he blocked the sun, so high in the sky, but so big to the little water Pokemon under him, that wouldn't believe seeing such huge shadow flying on the sky. The Aerodactyl became closer and closer to the ground, pretty much hitting the surface of the water. As he turned his body vertically, his wings touched the shining water. He slowly started to turn around vertically, then returning to his normal body position, returning to the beach. He also flew up again. The Aerodactyl returned to the beach soon enough to see the sun giving his lasts shines before the moon came to dominate. His eyes were glowing, his purple-ish body became yellow. He finally landed at the top of a mountain, as he stoped to see the the sun, and relax for a bit. As he saw the sun set, his eyes became heavier, his body became too relaxed- he needed to rest.

"He-ey, don't sleep yet." A little Totodile said. "Hey Whispur, wake up" He said, moving aroud the Whispur, balancing so that he wouldn't fall to the beach.

"Uh... Hi little Totodile..." He gasped, surprised by the courage of the Totodile to come there. "Why are you here little one?" He asked, as the moon finally took the place of the sun, rising from the other side of the sky, covering the world with darkness.

"Can't you train me Whispur?" The totodile excityling said, his eyes shining with a passion and a belief so big that the Aerodactyl was just surprised by the little one. He couldn't believe himself. He knew he wasn't brave, which just made him even more conviced to be the bravest Pokemon ever. ... well, but he was too tired. He needed to rest for a bit.

"I will rest, Little one. But come back later, and I'll teach you the things I know." And with that, he flew to the sky, to find somewhere to rest.
Did you read the rules: I'm not gonna lower my level to read "rules", nerd.

Personality: May seem confident, and brave, and blah blah blah. But on reality, he is just a kid on disguise, trying to be brave, but always fails miserably. While I said he wasn't brave, he is when needed to be, but, deep inside, he is an obnoxious, loud, and creative guy, who just wants to express his emotions and get some attention. But he hides this part of his personality, sometimes, when you think he is starting to be himself, he instantly hides his personality, thinking it's "weak" to not be brave. This is the only thing who holds him back.
Appearance: (Optional) He is an Aerodactyl. Not exactly the best pokemon to customize.
Backstory: He was found while flying around as a little kid, on the beaches. He escaped his nest, just to go train his flying abilities. He was sure that he could beat the little ant over there, that became bigger as he became closer to the ant, who was now even bigger than the Aerodactyl. Before he could even see the trainer correctly, the trainer captured him, and trained him for a bit, before the poor Aerodactyl was outdated, and weak. While he's a rare pokemon, it wasn't really worth having a level 20 in a team full of level 50s. He was sent to the Beach box.
Roleplay Sample:
An Aerodactyl flew around the ocean at high speeds his wings shining as bright as the sun. He seemed to be some kind of moon, as he blocked the sun, so high in the sky, but so big to the little water Pokemon under him, that wouldn't believe seeing such huge shadow flying on the sky. The Aerodactyl became closer and closer to the ground, pretty much hitting the surface of the water. As he turned his body vertically, his wings touched the shining water. He slowly started to turn around vertically, then returning to his normal body position, returning to the beach. He also flew up again. The Aerodactyl returned to the beach soon enough to see the sun giving his lasts shines before the moon came to dominate. His eyes were glowing, his purple-ish body became yellow. He finally landed at the top of a mountain, as he stoped to see the the sun, and relax for a bit. As he saw the sun set, his eyes became heavier, his body became too relaxed- he needed to rest.

"He-ey, don't sleep yet." A little Totodile said. "Hey Whispur, wake up" He said, moving aroud the Whispur, balancing so that he wouldn't fall to the beach.

"Uh... Hi little Totodile..." He gasped, surprised by the courage of the Totodile to come there. "Why are you here little one?" He asked, as the moon finally took the place of the sun, rising from the other side of the sky, covering the world with darkness.

"Can't you train me Whispur?" The totodile excityling said, his eyes shining with a passion and a belief so big that the Aerodactyl was just surprised by the little one. He couldn't believe himself. He knew he wasn't brave, which just made him even more conviced to be the bravest Pokemon ever. ... well, but he was too tired. He needed to rest for a bit.

"I will rest, Little one. But come back later, and I'll teach you the things I know." And with that, he flew to the sky, to find somewhere to rest.
Its Flying/Rock, not Flying/Steel

He does have a point...

*Axew could be seen using Scratch XXVII on his nurse, as it seems to be a bit overpowered for such a basic move used a lot*

Roleplay Sample:

I don't see anything wrong. You're accepted. Watch out for Gohan.

I’ll be mainly having the Chimecho deal with the fight since I would like to give the Chatot a break from that...

*Joel could be heard growling in the distance while clawing at his scratchproof plush toy to let off some steam*

I’ll be mainly having the Chimecho deal with the fight since I would like to give the Chatot a break from that...

*Joel could be heard growling in the distance while clawing at his scratchproof plush toy to let off some steam*
You should probably keep Joel away from your axew gif. I think we both remember what happened in the original Thinking Inside The Box.

*Joel is actually a lot younger right now since this is his past self currently, as he doesn’t seem to have his unusual colorings due to not being infected with the virus yet. He walks over you while trying to take off the thing off of his bottom since he hates wearing it.*

Don’t worry... I know how to control him. Besides, the one you had to deal with in the other one was a bit older and had a virus affecting him... unknowingly to everyone however. (I’m mainly using the part where he’s basically a baby.)

I might possibly consider on bringing Joel, though I’ll probably have to make him when he was a baby since he was a bit out of control when he contacted that virus...

*Joel could be heard crying while an Audino cares for him*