• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join The Yveltal Crisis

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome! Trainers and Pokèmon!

You are needed here. YOU.

Why you may be asking? Well...

Let's find out.

Luvenis Island. The island that is known for tourists year round regardless of season or month. It is the Island that holds three biomes all boiled together in the shape of a Y. Only in the center is there a neutral area where all three biomes converge over a large tomb, home to one of the most dangerous Pokèmon in existence.

On the left side of the Island you will find a sunny and grassy terrain joined by the largest forest on the Island.

Alpha

Alpha Plains is the grassland in which several small towns decorate the environment, including Serenum City which is the largest urban area on the Alpha Plains. Here, sunlight is the main source of attraction along with high temperatures fitting for Grass, Fire, and Water Type Pokèmon along the beaches of Alpha.

Tenebris Forest, the only forest on the Alpha side of Luvenis Island, is home to many Bug and Dark Type Pokèmon due to the roofed forest, hardly allowing any sunlight to penetrate the surface. Because of this, rumored Ghost Type Pokèmon are reported but never captured here.

Bravo

On the bravo side of Luvenis Island you can find many lakes and trees, the whole area being dominates by forests and small caves each housing different Pokèmon of their own.

Aquacia City is the largest city on the Island, nearly double in size of Serenum City on the Alpha portion of Luvenis Island. Here, tournaments and battle frontiers are kept to keep new tourists flowing in from different regions while boosting the economy with the BP rewards. It's a wonderful place for trainers who like to assert their power in the form of competitions and battles.

Lake Aquacia as well as Aquacia Forest are the largest Pokèmon population areas on the Bravo side with each having a diverse selection of Pokèmon.

Lake Aquacia is home to a shiny Milotic which protects the smaller fish and Water Type Pokèmon in the surrounding area.

Aquacia Forest has a shiny Scolipede who acts as the same function of Milotic but instead for the population of the forest. If that isn't enough, rare Pokèmon only obtainable through different regions come to the Bravo side to reproduce or rest for reasons. Truly a fruitful area.

Zen

The upper portion, the space in between the two lines that complete the "Y' shape, and the smallest biome on the Island altogether, Zen is mainly a frost covered paradise.

With the only mountain range on the island, called the Nulla Mountain Range, being home to diverse Ice and Dragon type Pokèmon, trainers only come here to test the true bond and willpower of themselves and their Pokèmon as well as to capture new ones.

Several large caves decorate the interior of most mountains in the area. A highly powered Volcarona watched over the land thousands of years ago and hasn't been seen since then. However, it could still be living dormant somewhere in a cave.

No cities exist in the arctic biome but instead towns that are built on summits, using the powerful Ultraviolet Rays from the Sun to power their towns. Because of this, a very eco-friendly town can be visited here if needed.

Yveltal Chamber

In the very center of the Y shaped biome divider is a large cave which is covered by snow and rain. Surrounding it in a small circle is the only desert area on the Island, where Trapinch and Drillbur dominate the area.

Inside the cave, trainers and Pokèmon alike can find Onix, Mawile, Sableye, Geodude's, and so much more. However, the deeper you go, the colder it gets.

Until...

You reach Yveltal's Chamber. Here, a small Y shaped slash in the wall can be seen and it is rumored that if you touch it with the wrong intentions, Yveltal will awaken and begin the same rampage that divided the biomes thousands of years ago. So far, that is the only way to awaken the powerful Pokèmon. Although, common sense has stopped many people from attempting this.

Team Flare.

Team Flare has learned of the Island and heard the rumors of the legendary, "Yveltal" living in the heart of the Island. With wishes to revive the Island creator, Team Flare plan to control the future of the world by returning it back to a deserted wasteland where nature will take it's course once again to create a much better world.

Your job is to stop them.

It's not known when they will attack - but it will be soon. They will attack strong and fast.

So, Trainers and Pokèmon...

What will you do to stop this?

----

SO! First things first. The start of your RP will take place on this island; whether you choose to start here exactly or start on your way is all your choice.

Time will go by to allow RP'ers to meet each other and make friendships and bonds before Team Flare attacks. So, it won't start with them attacking or else we wouldn't have much fun! So, start your adventure eager and excited to make new friends - not save the world just yet.

RULES:
- No Mega-Evolution or Z-Moves. That could really create biases and overpowered trainers as well as Pokèmon.
- No OP characters. You have to have SOME sort of negative or else you're just a robot. No fun!
- You can play as either a Trainer with a maximum of 6 Pokèmon, or a Pokèmon by itself. Your choice!
- You're in charge of deciding how to start your adventure. Did you get an invite to travel here? Did you always live here? Or did you wake up on the shore? It's your decision. Be creative!
- No duplicating the same Pokèmon. Be diverse! I don't want to see a bunch of people owning Lucario's and Garchomp's. Try to be creative and more open to try new things!
- No Legendaries or Mystical Pokèmon. Yes, that means no Darkrai.
- Friendships are smiled upon, enemies are not. Unless it partakes in the city, of course.
- Romance is allowed. But don't write anything you wouldn't read aloud. Keep it PG-13 please.
- Max two OC's or ONE Canon character. Same goes for Pokèmon Characters as well.
- The most important rule of all...

HAVE FUN!

---

Character Sheet: (There will be a Pokèmon Sheet if you feel like being a Pokèmon instead of a Trainer. Don't worry!)
Name: (What's your name?)
Physical Description: (What does he/she/etc. Look like? What kind of hair, eyes, body build, or structure do they have? How tall are they? Do your best!)
Default Outfit: (What do you wear on the daily? If you have different outfits, specify!)
Characteristic: (Tell me about yourself! What would you say your character is like?)
Backstory: (Where did your trainer come from? How did they become the admirable person they are today? Be as creative as possible!)
Pokèmon On Hand: (List your 1-6 Pokèmon Team here! Be diverse. Don't go with what everyone else has.)
Extra: (Anything else you want us to know about your trainer?)

Your Pokèmon Sheets: (Not for a Pokèmon Character, that'll be after this! Copy and paste for each Pokèmon you own)
Species: (Pikachu? What Pokèmon is it?)
Nickname: (Did you give your Pokèmon a nickname? You aren't obligated to.)
Moves: (What four moves does your beloved Pokèmon know?)
Ability: (What is your Pokèmon's ability? Hidden Abilities are allowed!)
Backstory: (How did you catch this Pokèmon? What is it's story?)
Extra: (any details you forgot to include or feel like including here, well... include here!)

Pokèmon Character Sheet: (If you chose to be a Pokèmon in this roleplay, This is where you'll fill out your information.)
Species: (Are you a Pikachu? What are you...?)
Nickname: (What would other Pokèmon call you to grab your attention?)
Design: (Based on your species, do you have any items? Example: A scarf or a necklace?)
Characteristic: (Tell us about your personality. Are you afraid of humans? Do you only bond well with Pink Butterfree? Let me know!)
Backstory: (How did you wind up on Luvenis Island? Or were you born here?)
Moves: (What moves do you know?)
Abilities: (What ability do you have? Again, hidden abilities are allowed)
Extra: (Any extras that you feel would fit better here?)

---

Team Flare will someday soon attack Luvenis Island and work to use Yveltal as the ultimate weapon against the world.

For now... Welcome to Luvenis Island. I hope you enjoy your stay.

---

Character Sheet: (There will be a Pokèmon Sheet if you feel like being a Pokèmon instead of a Trainer. Don't worry!)
Name: Miranda
Physical Description: Miranda is a very short built girl - only being 4'9. Her hair is very long - a dark brown ponytail being the only way to stop it from touching her legs. Because of that, the ponytail stops at her lower back. She has dark brown eyes.
Default Outfit: Miranda wears a Black Trainer Jacket, having a pokeball symbol on the left shoulder area just above her heart. Downwards, she has a white miniskirt with black tights leading up and down her legs. To protect her feet, she wears black boots.
Characteristic: Miranda is very curious and optimistic - not a very battle heavy person. Her team isn't full and she doesn't really try to battle much. However, she doesn't hold back when she's upset and often is easily irritated.
Backstory: Miranda was born in Serenum City on Luvenis Island and was raised here by her parents who own a breeding house on the Bravo side of the Island. She grew up adoring raising and bonding with Pokèmon and not so much battling with them. She was given her first Pokèmon - an Eevee, when a lost Eevee only listened to Miranda, when she was younger.
Pokèmon On Hand: Eevee, Pidgeotto, Pachirisu.
Extra: Miranda develops crushes on boys quickly and easily.

Your Pokèmon Sheet -
Species: Eevee
Nickname: N/A
Moves: Swift, Double-Edge, Sand Attack, Double Team.
Ability: Adaptability
Backstory: Eevee stumbled upon Miranda's Parent's Pokèmon Day-Care and collapsed - very sick and lost. When her parents took care of the Eevee, it woke up and only listened to Miranda who was also the only human who didn't scare her. From there, they became best friends.
Extra: Eevee refuses to evolve, wanting to stay the same Eevee that Miranda loves and adores.

Your Pokèmon Sheet -
Species: Pidgeotto
Moves: Quick Attack, Aerial Ace, Steel Wing, Agility.
Ability: Keen Eye
Backstory: Pidgeotto was captured by Miranda as a Pidgey when they befriended a flock of Pidgey's by feeding them.
Extra: Pidgeotto acts as the mother of both Eevee and Pachirisu even though it definitely isn't.

Your Pokèmon Sheet -
Species: Pachirisu
Moves: Discharge, Swift, Hyper Fang, Nuzzle.
Ability: Volt Absorb
Backstory: Pachirisu was liberated from an abusive trainer who didn't see the value in having a small electric Pokèmon like herself. Thankfully, Miranda took care of Pachirisu and has owned her ever since.
Extra: Pachirisu is very shy of others.

Bravo.

Miranda stood in the tall grass, looking around as if she had lost something valuable to her. Eevee had hopped off of her shoulders and also began looking around. It was unclear what the both of them were looking for at the moment.

Behind her, several feet away, Miranda's Mother stood outside of the Pokèmon Day-Care, looking around as well. Following behind her was a Marill, hopping around and searching.

Miranda's Father remained inside the day-care as an employee was required to be inside the building at all times to ensure the safety of the Pokèmon they were taking care of. Unfortunately, he couldn't help look around.

"What are we looking for again, Mom?" Miranda chirped as she stepped cautiously through the very tall grass, almost impossible to see through it due to the sheer thickness and mass of the tall growing grass. Eevee stuck close by and used it's nose to sniff along the ground. Unfortunately, the only scent it picked up was Miranda's and the Yanma and Seedot that pranced around the tall grass so freely.

"One of the trainer's Spinda got out while your father and I were taking care of the other Pokèmon. If we don't find it--" Miranda's Mother started before being cut off by Miranda.

"I know, I know - We can get in serious trouble. Don't worry, we can find it!" Miranda chirped with her usual optimistic outlook. In a fluent motion, Miranda grabbed the other two Pokèballs from her bag and threw them up into the air. "Pidgeotto, Pachirisu! Help us out!"

Pidgeotto took to the sky just above Miranda and looked down at her, flapping it's wings carefully to not hit the grass but to also stay positioned above it's trainer.

Pachirisu came out and stood next to Eevee, the two waving to each other in cheerful attitudes.

"Pidgeo?" Pidgeotto asked, looking down at her own trainer.

"I need you to pan the surrounding area. A Spinda may have gotten lost and hurt!" Miranda said, her voice taking on a more solid tone; her point being exaggerated as much as possible. This Pokèmon didn't belong to them which meant it NEEDED to be found before the owners found it to be missing.

"Iba?" Pachirisu asked as well, looking up at her own trainer who turned in response to face it's cute electric type Pokèmon.

"I also need you to take a look around. Find me if you find it, okay?" Miranda asked, rubbing the top of Pachirisu's head and stroking beneath the electric cheeks to avoid shocking herself.

Pidgeotto scattered along with Pachirisu. Miranda and her Eevee continued searching the tall grass which extended further than she had wished. So many Bug types and grass types all dancing and moving with ease around the grass they were born to adapt to. Meanwhile, Miranda struggled not to get her hair stuck in grass or vise versa. Eevee didn't catch on to her struggles but kept at Miranda's pace nevertheless.

The search for the lost Spinda was beginning but thanks to Miranda's knowledge of the surrounding area from being raised around here, she knew exactly what she was doing even if she hated navigating through the grass.

Zen.

"The terrain would be a pain to travel by and I don't know if the bread would still be edible by the time it reach the grassy plains..."

Daesyn sigh as she rolled over in her cot after a few hours of just lying down. She slide her legs off the cot and planted her bare feet on the cold wooden floor of her bedroom. Before she stood up and join her mother for breakfast, she took her time watching the snowflakes fell and the frost in her window, or was that just fog? With another sigh she stood.

Alyssa, Daesyn's mother, looked up at the sound of her daughter's footsteps descending down the stairs. "Oh my child, be careful the house were just warm up so-"

"ACK!"

Alyssa gasped, setting the plate down and hurriedly run towards the stairs. She breath out a sigh of relief when she saw Gira carefully held Daesyn in her arms. Alyssa smiled at Gira in gratitude which were returned with a blank look from the Pokémon "Thank you for catching her, Gira." She turn to Daesyn, who looked slightly dazed, and shook her head "I'll prepare your coffee and be more careful next time, ok?" she tenderly brush the tip of Daesyn's bangs, not noticing the death glare in Gira's face.

When Alyssa leave to the kitchen, Gira sat down, cross legged, with Daesyn still in her arms. she set the girl down on her lap and remove the illusion. Daesyn dazed expression vanished and were replaced by a painful expression as a huge angry red bump formed on the side of her forehead. There's no blood from the fall but several bruises and a slight pain in her ankle prove her recklessness could cost painful consequences.

How did this happen? Well, she thought that running down the slippery stairs could be a good idea and morning exercise but since it's slippery she, obviously, slipped. Now she had bruises under her clothes and exposed arms as well as a, possibly, twisted ankle. Oh, let's not forget, a huge bump on her head.

Daesyn groaned as she blinked several times in order to tame her distorted vision. She panicked when everything got worse, Gira panicked as well and tried to calm down her trainer. Both of them were in a state of hysteria that they didn't notice Alyssa returned. The older woman clicked her tongue and took Daesyn in her arms, Gira could do nothing but followed.

"How many times should I tell you? Don't hide anything from me, I could help. I'm your mother, Daesyn. If you hide things from me to not make me worry your only doing the opposite." she scolded, after she was done calming down Daesyn and dressing her wounds. "Sorry." Daesyn said with a hoarse voice. Gira could only watched in shamed, hopelessness and worried.

"Rest now. I'll keep your coffee warm." Daesyn nodded and closed her eyes.

Alyssa gave her child a gentle kissed on the forehead before she stood up and went back to the kitchen. There she grabbed her phone and called Benedict "Look, Aly, I really can't help with the transport." was the first thing he said. Alyssa sighed "I know, but can you just try and help me out. This is a big shipping and a great deal, with this I can make enough money for both of my children in the future."

Benedict hummed on the other line "Why don't you get an Ice-type Pokémon to preserve the pastries and get your daughter to deliver them to the company that wanted the products? If they liked it, maybe they'll considered giving you the transport that you need." Alyssa bit her lip in thought, she can't let Daesyn out yet because of her concussion and injuries, her thoughts were cut off when Benedict spoked again "Besides let's not hope here, shall we? I mean the company may not like it and-"

"Goodbye, Benedict." Alyssa was about to slammed the phone when she heard Benedict's desperate cries. She sigh, once again, and decided to listen "Wait! WAIT! Hey, I could help? Are you listening?" she huffed and answered "Yes, I'm listening."

"Okay, good. Look, sorry for what I said earlier and-"

"Don't be around the bush and just say it."

"Okay, okay geez. Well, I know some breeders that might lend you some of their Delibirds for a month or two. They don't come free though. But if your interested, I could borrow some for you and send it there, yeah?"

Alyssa blinked "O-okay. That sounds like an idea."

"Woah, where did the good go?" Benedict asked in a teasing manner and Alyssa answered him with a deadpan voice "It flew out of the window, if the breeders says 'no'." Benedict laughed and their conversation ended. Alyssa hoped that the breeders would agreed and that Daesyn would get better so they could both delivered their sampled products to the company.

The search for the Spinda continued. Miranda's Pidgeotto was high in the sky swooping around the high altitudes while Pachirisu climbed different trees to get better advantage points. Miranda and her Eevee continued looking through the grass.

That is, until she heard a pair of voices many meters away. She wasn't quite sure who they belonged to but it was certain they weren't her parents voices. Instead of saying anything, she just listened quietly.

"Look at it's patterns! This one is rare for sure." One of the voices said, it was a male voice for sure.

"I know. We'll capture it right now then. Grab the Spinda." The female voice said.

As soon as that sentence was finished, Miranda leaped out of the tall grass with her Eevee beside her, standing in challenge of the two people. They looked ridiculous. Both of them having bright orange hair with orange suits. Everything was orange on them for... whatever reason.

"You can't steal that Spinda! It doesn't belong to you!" Miranda yelled. Both of the strangely dressed people looked at her and raised an eyebrow almost in unison. They were both much taller than Miranda was and who knows what Pokèmon they already have. It was stupid to leap out at them but for the sake of a Pokèmon, this was worth it.

"Who are you?" The female fired back with a snarky attitude. "I don't remember asking you anything. So step out of our way, please." The attitude in her voice was dripping, and Miranda surely didn't like one bit of it.

"That Spinda is lost and terrified! Leave it alone!" Miranda yelled back, seeing the Spinda out in the distance, hiding behind a tree and watching this go down.

The oddly dressed male stepped forward and stomped a foot down on the grassy terrain, not making much sound or looking intimidating at all. Not to mention the suits kind of brought down their level of intimidation. "Look, brat. We warned you. Stay out of our way or we will remove you by force." In a quick motion, he grabbed a single pokeball from his belt as did the woman.

Miranda tensed up, not really looking to battle. But if they kept this up then she likely had no choice in the matter. She could run for the Spinda but they wouldn't be able to get back to the Day-Care without the people following her. That could cause trouble for everyone.

She had to do this.

"You ready Eevee?" Miranda asked, not looking down at her cute Pokèmon and instead making dreadful eye contact with the terribly dressed woman.

"Eevee!" Eevee agreed, also not looking up at her trainer. They could both feel how ready the other was to stop criminals.

"Fine. We'll stop you here and take your Eevee if you lose!" The man chuckled for they tossed their pokeballs outwards.

The two Pokèballs exploded into a Zubat and a Poochyena. Both looked at Eevee with intimidating eyes.

"Eevee! Swift!" Miranda yelled, her Pokèmon jumping into the air and flipping once, using the momentum to form stars from her bushy tail that ejected outwards and flung in the direction of the opposing Zubat and Poochyena.

"Supersonic!" The man yelled, his Zubat screeching outwards as the rays busted the swift stars in its own way.

The Poochyena wasn't so quick at the order of the female trainer and was hit with a powerful swift. Unfortunately, it still hung on and recovered nicely. It stood on four legs, stepping closer to the Eevee which was unfairly outnumbered.

"Bite!" The girl yelled as the Poochyena latched onto Eevee with its teeth and began rag-dolling the Eevee, not giving in at all to ensure their victory.

Miranda could feel victory slipping away and if they took her Pokèmon away then she would be in a world of hell. She needed to do something...

"Poison Fang on Eevee!" The Zubat owner bickered, seeing the Zubat practically dive out of the sky downwards towards the poor Eevee which was already getting bit.

However, before that could happen, a bird with bright pairs of wings came down in a swoop, knocking the Poochyena off of Eevee and knocking Zubat backwards towards its Trainer. Both of the man and woman looked up with confusion, not aware as to what had done this.

Pidgeotto.

She must have noticed the ordeal from the air when looking for the Spinda and dropped by to help out.

Pidgeotto landed beside Eevee who turned to the friendly bird and nodded thankfully. If Pidgeotto hadnt came, then Eevee may have taken a lot more damage than that. But the battle wasn't over yet.

"Pidgeotto! Use Aerial Ace! Eevee, Double-Edge!" Miranda exclaimed, her Pidgeotto leaping off of the ground and climbing straight up into the sky until it was two hundred feet up. From there, it nose dived and it's beak started glowing. In only a few seconds, the beak collided with the Zubat and sent it flying at the trainer who owned it, unconscious.

As for Eevee, it leaped off of the ground and engulfed itself in a bright field of energy that gave it more weight and power for a few seconds. It pounced onto the Poochyena and sent it flying back to it's trainer as well, unconscious.

The two man and woman gasped and took two steps back, returning their Pokemon into the pokeballs.

"We lost... to a little girl!?" The girl cried out.

"Let's get out of here! Team Flare, retreat!" The man joined in, both of them running away in the opposite direction, disappearing soon out of site.

Eevee turned back to Miranda and climbed up to her shoulders while Pidgeotto landed in front of her. Pachirisu finally made it back but only after the battle had already ended. Better late than never, though. So, Miranda recalled her Pidgeotto and Pachirisu and slowly stepped towards the Spinda.

It cautiously stepped out from behind the tree but didn't quite approach Miranda just yet.

"It's okay... you don't need to be scared. Those bad guys aren't going to bother you anymore..." Miranda said, her voice quiet with Eevee looking off her shoulder, trying to sooth the nerves of the Spinda. "Come on, I'm sure your trainer is worried about you. He'll be so sad if he comes back to get you and you're not there!"

The Spinda nodded sadly and stepped forward to Miranda, who scooped up the cute red panda looking Pokèmon and carried on her way back to the Day-Care, easing through the rough grass until she finally made it back the Day-Care. Upon delivering it back to her Father, he placed it back where it was supposed to be and sat back at the front desk.

"Could you find your mother for me?" Miranda's Father asked, adjusting the phone he had set back just moments ago.

"Of course, Dad. What's the matter?" Miranda asked, Eevee jumping down and leaping onto the front desk and curling up to sleep. The battling must have surely put a weight on Eevee's body so it wasn't surprising that she wanted sleep now.

"We just got a call in. Looks like our Delibird are needed but your Mother keeps the Delibird Pokèballs locked up at all times so I need her key." Her father said, petting the Eevee gently over the tail, feeling how bushy and soft it was even after adventuring out into the plains.

"Right! I'll go grab her, then." Miranda responded with a smile, turning and walking out of the Day-Care to snatch her mother.

Awesome, also I made a mistake on my form. For Drewton, I gave the wrong ref sheet and forgot he was an Eevee rather than an Umby so...Spoiler alert :'D

Also yeah I agree w/ @Mo6 ))

Dakota arrived in the Alpha area and stayed in a hotel located in Serenum City. She was awoken this morning by Drewton's constant poking and crying. "You may be cute and fluffy but I swear on this island you better not give me a hard time!" She had said this morning, mainly influenced by the usual morning mood. Dakota was now walking around the city and planned to explore more of the island.

Daesyn eyes fluttered open and the first thing she saw was her illusion fox Pokémon looking down at her worriedly. She gave Gira a smile and started scratching the Pokémon's chin "I'm okay." she mumbled and closed her eyes again. A few moments later she heard the pitter patter of her mother's feet, without much difficulty, she opened her eyes once more and this time she was greeted with the warm smile of her mother and the scent of hot coffee. "Thank goodness, you're finally awake."

"So, the company really asked for a sample and didn't gave us the transportation we needed to delivered the said products." Daesyn said calmly as she set her finished coffee on their coffee table. "WHAT KIND OF-" Daesyn flinched from her own voice, as she remembered her mother were right next to her. She cough in embarrassment whilst her mother just gave her an amused look "What kind of company does that?"

Alyssa sigh and nodded in agreement "It's a great thing that Benedict decided to help us and a fortunate to have the breeders to also agree."

"Breeders?"

"Oh yes, I haven't explained it to you. You see since we're going to deliver this products ourselves and since they're only just samples, we need the Pokémon that is capable to keep the bread from going stale."

Daesyn blinked and let out an "Ah~" in understanding. "But mom, I could have just catch a few Delibirds since we're already in a cold climate. I'm sure that they're just around somewhere near a small forest or cave." to Daesyn's dismay, her mother shook her head in defiance "No, I cannot allow to go outside 'till you recover." Daesyn wanted to argue but found herself sinking in obedience at the steely look her mother gave her. She could only let out a small "Okay." this made her mother smiled and ruffled her still messy hair in affection.

"Atta girl. Now, go to your room and rest. The Delibirds will be here tomorrow. Made sure you rest well so you can come with my expedition." Daesyn chuckled at the last part which her mother followed by silly running actions.

Daesyn made it to her room with the help of Gira. She closed the door and stride over to her bed. When she reach her destination she wasted no time on going on her knees and reaching under her bed. She dragged out a brown worn satchel which were filled with a few herbs, potions, repels, etc. Daesyn was still a little bewildered that any trainer's bag could hold so much without looking like it was about to explode.

She let out wince when she put too much pressured on her injured ankle, Gira helped her up and sat her down on her bed. Gira cloaked herself to looked like Alyssa and signed to Daesyn if she were alright. Daesyn chuckled and patted her Pokemon's head "Yes, I'm okay." She got up and started walking towards her window.

Gira made a move to follow but Daesyn stopped her "Gira, can you stay here and cloaked the room? Make it seems like I'm inside and sleeping." Gira looked at her trainer in disbelief and made a noise of protest but Daesyn only gave her tired smile that states 'I'm-too-tired-please-cooperate'. Gira stand down and nodded.

When Daesyn made it safely outside, which were a lot difficult because of her injury, she pulled the hood of her hoodie over her head to shield it from falling snowflakes and started jogging. Despite being barefooted, she didn't really pay much attention to it nor was she bothered by the numbing feeling on her soles or the feeling of being stabbed by microscopic daggers. She was still in her nightwear which fortunately consisted of a comfortably warm pajamas and her hoodie. Daesyn continued running.

The auburn haired girl stopped at the entrance of a small forest, she took a minute break to catch her breath before venturing in. She needed to find that Pokémon and treat it as soon as possible and maybe she could catch one or two Delibird, just in case the one that was borrowed were cancelled.

"What!?" Miranda exploded, her Eevee flinched at the random jolt of loud voice. "You're saying we have to actually BRING the Delibird to Zen? Those mountains are horrible..."

Miranda's Mother chuckled as she leaned on the outside door to the Day-Care. It was true, she had just broke the news to her daughter that Delibird can fly far and accurate but since these were emergency Pokèmon, they were required to have an escort incase something happens.

"If something happens to those Delibird than we could suffer exponentially, Miranda. It's not like you've never been up on the mountains of Zen! Come on!" Miranda's Mom exclaimed with a grin. "If nothing else, maybe you'll meet some new friends on the way there?"

Miranda pondered a moment - she would have to wear a snow suit and that was a burden by itself nevermind the sheer blizzards that the base of the mountains of Zen face nearly every day. However, meeting people always came as a charm to her and especially if it was a boy... who knows?

"Fine... I'll go." Miranda agreed, picking up her Eevee and holding it close to her. "Does Eevee get a snow suit too!?"

Miranda's Father opened up the door to exit the Day-Care, making her mother lose balance. She was caught by none other than her husband who bursted into laughter while holding his beloved wife.

"The Delibird are ready. Did you convince Miranda to come along?" Her father said, looking at Eevee with curious eyes. "We have sweatshirts and booties for you, Eevee!"

Eevee bounced up and down - always ready to explore her surroundings and go-go-go.

"Eevee! Ee-Eev-Eevee!" Eevee chirped as it ran circles around Miranda's Father. Bouncing up and down playfully with the fur tail brushing up against her Father.

"Yeah, I'll go. When do we leave?" Miranda asked with a hand on her hip, tapping the end of her shoe into the dirt path leading up to the Day-Care.

"In a few hours. We have to make it there by tomorrow. Thankfully, We have an escort to the entrance of the mountain range but... From there on, it's all on foot!" Miranda's Father answered, Miranda feeling as if agreeing to go was the biggest mistake she made. A car ride all the way to the range... It was going to be a long day.

But, they had to do it.

Looking at the map she got, she made note that here was a forest known as Tenebris Forest. "Ok, Drew I need you to get in your Pokéball, please?" Drewton looked back at Dakota with puppy eyes. "Aw come on! What if I lose you? I mean, I see loads of people with Eevee these days, what if I can't find you? I know you're the type to wonder off, and we've got quite a walk so you might as well stay safe in the Pokéball." The Eevee gave a sad sigh and poked the ball with his paw. Putting the Pokéball in her pocket, Dakota set off towards the forest. "I think visiting the other areas would be a good idea. Bravo or Zen?" She decided to figure it out when she gets to the center of the island.

The forest of Tenebris was extremely full of life. Caterpie's hung from branches by their string shot, eating away at various other leaves as well. Beedrill passed by in groups of two to three, all heading back and forth to hives. Oddish danced around in the tall grass located inside the forest as well along with Ariados climbing up tree trunks like it was an ordinary surface. Noctowl and two Hoothoot were staring down from large branches of the roofed forest, looking for their next prey. The sun didn't shine much through the large trees but it was enough to see around without needing more light. There was a lot of Pokèmon sounds from different species which gave off a very friendly vibe - even though Pancham and Pinsir were also roaming around the trees and grass.

A man with an orange suit, and bright orange hair styled oddly was standing under a tree, looking up at it with furious eyes. He was definitely frustrated with something and his voice was audible. "Come on! Come down!" Was what he was yelling over and over again. "You belong to Team Flare! Let me capture you!"

That's when the grunt noticed Dakota, and turned towards her.

"If you even think about intervening with me I will get really... really mad." The grunt spattered, turning back to the tree. There was obviously a Pokèmon located somewhere inside the tree and this man was trying to bully it down from the branches.

Dakota didn't think she'd see much until she heard a man speak to her. Her eyes widened as she said, "Weird get-up...You- wait! You're one of those Team Flare guys? What the darn are you doing here!?" Suddenly tense, she took a Pokéball at the ready. Squinting a little at the bright orange colours which contrasted with the dark forest, she was prepared to beat this grunt's Pokémon with whatever it took.

The grunt moved away from the tree and approached Dakota with an even more disgusted look.

"Isn't it obvious? We're carrying out orders. Kalos wasn't successful but maybe Luvenis Island will be our calling. Now, hand over your Pokèmon if you wish to walk away from this Forest, young lady." The grunt groaned, grabbing his only Pokèball from his side as well.

Taking one step back, she asserted, "I'm walking out of this forest with all my Pokémon, thank you very much! Including this one," throwing out her Pokéball, Ryka the Raichu appeared and began to generate static from his cheeks. "So how about it?"

"Poochyena! Front and center!" The grunt yelled out, throwing the pokeball outwards which snapped open. The Poochyena looked up at Raichu and bared it's teeth. "Just give up your Pokèmon already! They belong to Team Flare!"

Ryka raised himself on his tip-toes to appear larger than the Poochyena. For a moment, Dakota thought. Then she came up with an idea for a combination. "Ryka, surround him with Double-Team!" The Raichu obeyed and created a ring of doppelgangers around the Poochyena. "Thunderbolt each other!" Using Thunderbolt, Ryka created a ring of electricity coursing through each copy of himself, making an electric barrier. "Let's see how you get out of this one!" Dakota proudly said with a slight smirk.

"A powerful Raichu! That'll just be another powerful Pokèmon for Lysandre! Poochyena! Use Odor Slueth! Find which one is the real one!" The Flare Grunt barked loudly, the Poochyena closing its eyes and sniffing - The high sense of smell acting as a radar dish, detecting which Raichu was the one causing this attack. "Now, use Bite!"

Poochyena leaped into the air, about to dive on the correct Raichu.

Dakota was more agitated at the mention of Lysandre. "To hell with Lysandre! Scrap that Double-Team and use Iron Tail!" Ryka's Double-Team disappeared as he swung his now-silver tail. But the attack was a hit-and-miss and the Poochyena's bite landed successfully. "Dang it," She muttered. "Try Thunderbolt again!" The Raichu let loose his volts on the Poochyena.

The iron tail hit it's mark and launched the Poochyena down into the ground, dust and smoke covering his body instantly as the electricity from the thunderbolt wrung through the air and into the cloud of dust. A Poochyena cry could be heard for a few seconds until the electricity ceased and the smoke cleared.

"Poochyena!" The grunt cried out as he dropped down and grabbed onto his Poochyena which was clearly K.O'ed. "Ngh! This won't be the last you see of me!" In a quick motion, The grunt called back the Poochyena and took off further into the forest.

Moments later, wildlife returned to normal and the city resumed it's normal commute.

Somehow Ryka managed to pull through and Dakota felt a little better about herself. "Well there's that. He's probably right, we'll be seeing more of them. Who knows what they want this time?" Looking down on Ryka, she found that she was talking to herself because the Raichu had made off towards a bushful of berries. "Yeah don't mind me just talking to myself here!" She remarked, frowning a little. Although, Dakota did feel that Ryka deserved a little reward for his hard work. "Ok, so when you're ready, we need to move it." Seeing that Ryka had a mouthful of berries, she then picked up the Raichu abruptly. "That's enough, we need to get out of here." She said and Ryka gulped his snack down. He wriggled out of his trainers grasp and started walking next to her. "You reckon we should get a new member of the team? There's only 4 of you and there's room for two more...I was thinking a water type might be good. But in a place like this I bet we could get a grass type. Maybe something else?" Ryka yawned as he looked around for anything more interesting than this girl's words. "Pfft, who cares? Let's just blaze through." After a few minutes, she had a thought. "Remember when I first caught you? It was in a forest like this back in Kalos. I think it was called Santalune forest. Sure seems a while ago now." For once, the Raichu listened and felt a wave of nostalgia for their home region. "I heard there's something in the middle of this island but I can't remember what..." Looking ahead, the duo didn't see an end to the forest yet but anticipated that something interesting awaited them up ahead.

A few moments after the battle had ended and the Grunt disappeared down the path through the forest, the tree that the grunt was trying to hastle started moving until an Emolga hopped down from the branches and turned to face Dakota.

"Emol?" Emolga cocked her head. In a few instances later, a boy appeared from the tree line.

"Emolga! Over here." Jay whispered loudly, seeing his Emolga turn back and leap into his arms, but still watching the female. Jay didn't notice her just yet until he went to look at just what Emolga was looking at. "Huh? Did you just scare off that grunt?" Wasn't until he said this that he realized that he was talking to a girl, and dropped his face to avoid her seeing his embarrassment. Meanwhile, Emolga waved from her standpoint on his shoulders.

My last post for a few hours because it's midnight :'D))

Dakota overreacted a little when an Emolga appeared. She then saw it go off towards a trainer who had asked her a question. "Oh, I guess I did scare him off..." Seeing him dip his head from embarrassment, she then said, "Was that guy bothering you?" Ryka raised an eyebrow at the Emolga who was with this fella. Feeling confident all of a sudden, the Raichu puffed out his chest in an attempt to look somewhat impressive to the Emolga.

Emolga shifted it's eyes to the Raichu. Being a female Emolga, it decided to have itself some fun. In a wink; hearts appeared in the air and danced around Raichu. Depending on the gender of the Raichu, it may or may not do anything.

"Hey! Emolga, I told you to stop doing that to electric Pokèmon!" Jay complained as he grabbed Emolga off of his shoulder and held her close to his chest. "I'm sorry. But, no he wasn't bothering me. You see, I followed him for ages. I lost sight of him but I saw him again running away down the road. I'm assuming that was you who did that?"

Status
Not open for further replies.