• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join The World tournament.

discussion and ooc chat. https://pokecharms.com/threads/the-world-tournament.17587/
Drew let out a breath as he walked threw the gates of the Nightengale's arena in the Seto Region. He knew that only the best would be able to participate in this. He let out a breath as he stepped foreword.
His whole time traveling threw the regions has led up to this. In the next week The worlds best will trainer will be decided. He knew he would have to train even harder than normal.

He headed towards the registration booth. He looked at the schedule. He knew by the looks of this that the preliminaries are going to be vastly different then what's he's use to.

Last edited:
AMJ sighed as she took a sip of her Roserade Tea, she just arrived to this region and almost immediately gotten a job from her wayward father. She was to compete into this tournament and watched challengers fight. She sigh again as she put the cup down, before leaving the cafe "Let's go to this tournament, Lizbeth." A red beam and her loyal Gardevoir appeared beside her. "Gardevoir." With a touch and a blink they were in front of the gates of the arena.

She pulled her hood up as they both entered it, she walked to the registration booth and sign up then she was given a schedule of her fight. She walked away from the booth with Gardevoir searching for an entertainment, maybe arcades, do they even have arcades here?

She pouted when she found none before decided to just explore the place for a bit.

Exiting from the Poké Center, Sapphire walked out with Aura by her side, looking around as her Lucario binded the short scarf on his arm tighter. Sapphire took a deep breath before heading off to the gates of the Arena.

"Let's go Aura." She spoke calmly as Aura followed her.

As they reached the gates, Sapphire took notice of the registration booth. She signed up and recieved the schedule, checking the time before sighing.

"Honestly, I didn't think my time off will be quite long." She said to no one in particular. "Well, at least I can get some rest before the preliminaries begin."

'You really needed this time off. You always work nearly most of the day'. Aura spoke telepathically, crossing his arms, 'Also, the last time you had a day off was when Sakuna was ill.'

"Fine, at least Souji was alright with me taking some time off while he watched the kids," She sighed. "Come on, we aren't getting anything done if we just stand here."

Sapphire and Aura exited the gates and headed to a Café. Aura felt worried for Sapphire's health due her work, but he can feel relief went she could take a break for once.

Last edited:
Drew walked to his hotel room and took off his backpack. as he released his team. He smiled at them as he took off his jacket. " Tomorrow's going to be a long day." He said as he headed back towards the door. He decided that he would get something to eat before he started training. He looked at his team and smiled as he walked out. The six of them led by Tess the gardivour fallowed him out. She gently put her hand on his shoulder making him look at her. " I know I wish he could've been here." He said as he thought back to his old friend. " Thank you for staying by my side Tess." He said. Tess just smiled before wrapping her arms around him.

It had been a long journey, but it was time for the final one. The world tournament. "World Champion Riley, that sounds good. What do you think Chloe?" Riley asked his lovely girlfriend. Even though he lost to her in the Alola finals, he was extremely proud of her for winning a tournament, especially against him.

After finally getting to the front of the line, it was Riley's turn to register. The person at the counter didn't seem to suprised to see him as Riley had now been to every tournament and everyone expected him to be here as well. After finishing up his registration, Riley stepped back and waited for Chloe to finish.

Chloe smiled at him. " Don't get to ahead of yourself." She said as she registered. " Remember who won last time." She said with a wink as she. " Hey I'm going to freshen up." She said. " I believe there's a café not that far from here." She said before kissing his forehead . " I'll meet you there." She said.

Drew returned his team except for Tess as he walked into a café. He sat down with Tess. He saw a woman walking towards the door. He let out a breath as he laid his head against a wall.

"Well that was because you had the home field advantage." Riley replied back playfully. He smiled when she kissed his forehead. It reminded him of how lucky he was to have Chloe as his girlfriend. "Okay then, see you there." Riley told Chloe before she walked away.

"Okay, now where is this cafe?" Riley asked himself. All of a sudden Zola came out of his pokeball, startling Riley. "What the heck Zola?!" Riley exclaimed as he looked at the Gallade. "Well for your information, I was going to tell you which way to go but it looks like you don't want my help." Zola replied in a taunting tone. "Fine. Tell me where to go." Riley said, not sensing the need to start a pointless argument. Zola smirked but quickly went back to a more serious look as he led the way.

After a few minutes, Zola and Riley arrived at the cafe and walked inside. It wasn't to busy but it wasn't empty either. As Riley looked around, Zola noticed a familiar face. He nudged Riley with his arm blade to get his attention. "What is it?" Riley asked, rubbing his shoulder. "Look, it's Tess." Zola said as he started to walk over to her. If Tess was here, it also meant Drew was there. Riley followed behind Zola as they walked over to Drew and Tess. "What's up?" Riley greeted Drew once they were at the table. Zola, still being clueless, kneeled before Tess and gently kissed her hand. "It is an honor, Princess." Zola stated as he looked up at her.

Drew looked up and saw Riley. He smiled as he looked at his old friend. " Not much." He said as he stood up and offered him his hand. " How've you been?" He asked. He then looked over at Tess and Zola. " She really did a number on him." He said.

Tess blinked at him. "It's a pleasure as always sir knight." She said as she smiled at him.

One of Drew's pokeballs activated as Nightmare the gengar appeared he gently put his hand on Zola's shoulder. " I suggest you back off lover boy." he said.

Riley smiled as well when he shook Drew's hand. He was glad they had gotten over the hump in their relationship. Riley had figured they put the differences aside for Chloe but he also decided that there was no reason to have animosity against each other. "I've been good." Riley said before looking over to Zola and Tess. "Yeah, I wonder if he'll back off now that Nightmare is here." Riley said after the Gengar appeared.

Zola stood up and backed away from Tess when Nightmare spoke up. Then he grinned at the Gengar. "I'm just playing around Nightmare. Can't take a joke old pal." Zola told Nightmare. They had met each other back in Kalos and they had been pretty good friends ever since. "So how's everything going? Any Ralts or Gastly I should know about?" Zola asked with a smile. It was good to see some friendly Pokemon again.

" So what've you been up too?" Drew asked as he looked around. He was glad that both of them were able to put their baggage behind them and become somewhat decent friends over the past year.

" Two ralts and a gastly." Nightmare said with a smile as he looked at his friend. " What about you?" He asked. " Did you settle down with anyone?"

"The usual." Riley said as he looked back at Drew. "There's only two things that are important to me. Training and spending time with your sister. Speaking of which, Chloe was supposed to meet me here. Do you want to eat with us?" Riley asked, figured that it would be a nice reunion for the brother and sister.

"Congrats on the children!" Zola congratulated Nightmare and Tess. "Unfortunately I haven't found a suitable partner for myself yet." Zola said as he looked down. "That's probably because there was no one worthy to be my partner. Besides, I'm still young and I want to have fun before I settle down and have a family." Zola stated.

Aura turned to the group after hearing what happened.

"Is there something wrong Aura?" Sapphire asked, putting down her tea on the table.

'It's nothing, Just some youngsters making some fuss over there.' His attention turned back. "Though, they aren't just simply any youngsters."

"Let me guess, they are stronger than they look." She pointed out, looking to the said youngsters.

'Indeed, if they were to qualify in the tournament, I'd say there is a high chance that they could win.'

"Hm," Sapphire turned back to Aura. "Do you really believe that?"

'My senses never lie.' He said.

Last edited:
Chloe walked in and smiled when she saw Drew. She walked towards them and hugged her brother.

Drew hugged her back. He looked and saw a woman a couple of years older than him. "Hello there." He said. " Sorry for all the commotion."

"Oh, it's fine." Sapphire replied. "This place does have a lot of young people here so it would naturally have a little bit of a ruckus."

'There's not really much here Sapphire.' Aura said looking around the Café.

" Young people." Drew said as he looked at her. " I'm only a couple years younger than you." He said as he gave her a small smile. " and I've probably seen more shit then you have."

"Oh." Tess said as she looked at Aura. " You can just talk to some of your own kind." She said with a smile.

"Uh, I'm also here Chloe." Riley said as he ran his hand through his hair, standing by himself. He had to admit it was nice seeing the siblings together. If only his family was like that. Then a girl with a Lucario came up to them and started talking Drew. Riley never understood how Drew could be so... welcoming. Riley scratched the side of his cheek and just watched them talk. Zola, however, walked up to the Lucario. "What's up?" Zola greeted the fighting Pokemon.

" I know." Chloe said as she smiled at him. " But I see you every day." She said as she put her arms around him.

Drew let out a breath. " Sorry about that. But still it's nice to meet you. I'm Drew." He said as he put his hand out the girl.

"I would say that is true, I just feel slightly older." Sapphire said, sipping her tea. "What with having three children to take care of while working day and night."

'Much appreciated, but I doubt I can keep a conversation for long.' Aura replied. 'Hm? Oh, nothing much. Weren't you the one with her before that Gengar?'

The man now dubbed as Drew offered a handshake to which Sapphire returned with her own.

"Sapphire." She replied.

"Much obliged." Sapphire responded.

One of Sapphire's Pokéballs activated and out came Gadian.

"Gadian? Is there something wrong?" She asked.

"Gardevoir." Gadian shook her head no and went to Aura.

'What is it Gadian?' Aura asked.

'I just need some time out.' She replied. 'You seemed to be busy with something here.'

Riley grinned back at her as he looked at her eyes. He always seemed to get lost in them. "Yeah, but I can never get enough of you." Riley said back to her before kissing Chloe on the cheek. "Okay, we should probably go order our food now." Riley said afterwards.

Zola chuckled at Aura's statement. "Unfortunately that isn't the case. If it were, I would still be with her." Zola told the Lucario before a Gardevoir appeared. "Uh, hello." Zola greeted awkwardly. He wondered if Aura and Gadian were a couple.

" So your gardevoir also has a habit of leaving her pokeball whenever she feels like it." He said as his eyes slowly went to Tess. He then looked at Sapphire. "Would you like to join us?" he said.

Tess met his eyes and stuck her tongue out at him.
"Nice to meet you." Tess said to Gadian. " I'm tess. The gallade is Zola and this handsome ghost is Nightmare."
Nightmare simply nodded at her.

Chloe nodded as she sat down and found a menu. She kissed Riley's cheek and smiled.

"Gadian only comes out when she needs fresh air, and I guess having a little time with others could help." She then looked towards the couple. "Also, have those two always been like that?"

Gadian looked over to Tess and bowed. 'Hello there, my name is Gadian.'

'What's with the nervous look Zola?' Aura questioned.

'Hm?' Gadian tilted her head, her attention turned to Zola.

" yeah since...." Drew stopped talking as he did the math in his head. " About two years now." He said as he looked at her. " The blonde." He said pointing towards Chloe. " Is my sister. and the guy is a arrogant bastard, but you learn to like him." He said.

"Nice to meet you Gadian." She said as she bowed back. " So where are you from?" She asked.

Riley sat down next to Chloe before taking a look at the menu. "Hopefully they have something good. You see anything Chloe?" Riley asked as he continued to scan the menu.

"Uh, nothing." Zola said as he turned to Aura. "Actually, are you two a couple?" Zola asked, curious about their relationship.

"I see..." Sapphire sipped her tea again. 'Why do I get the feeling that those two are similar Saffron and Diamond...'

'I'm from Sinnoh.' Gadian replied to Tess.

'Are we a what?' Aura said, looking at Gadian as she looked back confused. 'Not at all, we aren't a couple.'

" So Saphire were are you from?" Drew asked as he tried to get to know her.

Tess laughed a little bit before pushing Zola closer to Gadian. ' go get her.' She said telepathically.

" It looks like they have some good sandwhiches." Chloe said as she looked at the menu. " I think I'll have one." She said.

"Oh, okay then." Zola said as he rubbed his head. "Sorry for being awkward. I was just wondering because I don't want to repeat a certain mistake." Zola said, glancing over to Tess who so happened to push him over to Gadian. He give her a quick glare before looking back at Gadian. "You're from Sinnoh? I'm from Sinnoh as well. I'm the prince of Voirade Forest. Which clan are you from?" Zola asked, interested to learn about Gadian's background.

"Yeah, the sandwiches actually look good. I guess I'll have one as well." Riley said before calling over a waiter so they could place their order.

"A simple question, I'm from Kalos," She said. "Though, I met Gadian during my trip to Sinnoh."

'A prince?' Gadian repeated. 'Well, I am just any average Gardevoir. Nothing really special about me.'

'Except the fact that you can't help but to aid any small Pokémon when they needed it.' Aura pointed out.

'It's not my fault that they are too cute to ignore!' Gadian exclaimed.

'Yea, yea. Like the time you help Belle to walk when she fell.'

'I care for Belle because she is my brother's child!'

'Well maybe you should check your voice before talking back to him.' Aura pointed at Zola.

'Eep!' Gadian immediantly covered her mouth before bowing. 'I'm sorry about that!'

" So Kalos huh." He said as his drink came. "I'm from Kanto, Chloe there is from Alola and Riley is from Johto." he said as he smiled at her. " So I have to ask but you said children. Or you a mother or legal guardian?" he asked. " Sorry if it sounds personal but I have a great deal of respect for people who take care of children." He said.

"Yeah, uh, no need to apologize like that." Zola said as he watched their response. "Honestly, I may be a prince but I don't really take it too seriously. The title is cool and all but I don't really care too much about it. So you don't need to act a different way around me." Zola told Aura and Gadian.

Jake Was Walking to Nightengale Arena with is Chandelure Right By his side. Soon he made it to the registration Booth. He Grabed His schedule amd Read it before Heading Inside the Massive Place. Jake Looked around the Place, Before Going into a Shop and Buying supplies. He Then Walked into a Coffee Shop and Got him Something to eat, and Some Coffee. As He sat down at a Table.

"I see," Sapphire replied. "Well, I am their mother. I do recall I have a picture on my phone."

'Oh uh, very well then. I'm not really used to talking to others that are at the same 'group' as me.' Gadian nodded.

'Well, aren't you such a gentleman.' Aura crossed his arms. 'Maybe you two should go out sometimes.'

" So what are they like?" He asked as he showed intrest in what she was talking about.

" So." Chloe said as she looked at Riley. " Anything you want to talk about?" She asked.

"Here." Sapphire showed the picture, it showed her with a boy and a girl having silver hair and a young girl with short blue hair between them. Beside Sapphire in the picture was a man with the same silver hair as the twins. "The two with matching hair colour are twins and the one in the middle is the youngest." She pointed out.

" They're cute." He said as he smiled a little bit. " I bet they're be cheering their mommy on." He said. " What are their names?" he asked.

He smiled. "Cute names." He said. He looked at her. " I wish you the best of luck" He said as he smiled at her.

Chloe continued to eat her food. "So Riley anything you would like to talk about?" She asked.

What Did You Do To Snoke?

Previously Ratbag the Coward
A plane arrived at a nearby airport. From it, was Ella. Her former boyfriend Patrick O'brien was nowhere to be seen. Ella and Patrick had gone their seperate ways as of the last tournament as both of them decieded to travel the world and track down their real families. They had gotten rid of their desguises and aliases but still carried memories of who they also were. She had recieved a letter telling her to come to the Seto region to participate in one final tournament. Ella started to make her way to the stadium. She recieved a text. She saw the words 'meet me at the station.' She dashed over to the nearby station in the area to see a train coming in. She looked around for the person who had sent her the message, then she was hugged by a young man of about her age. Looking up, she saw Patrick, but he had a blonde strip in his hair.

"Ella! I haven't seen you in..." Patrick said, smiling at her.

"The name's Natasha, remember?" Ella said.

Patrick was relieved to see her and she too was relieved.

"The Masqueraders are gone! Looker has flushed them out!" Patrick exclaimed. "There's no need to have that alias now!"

"I know..." Ella said softly. "But I kind of like my..."

"But you'll always be Ella to me!" Patrick interupted.

"So you got the letter too huh." Ella said.

"Yep." Patrick answered. "I've been travelling around the world, collecting pokemon, filling my pokedex and getting stronger. What have you been doing?"

"Exactly that. I've actually completed the pokedex, well, apart from all those legendaries, but they're legendaries aren't they?"

"Yeah."

"I've also tracked down my family in multiple regions. Not that one we established before, the REAL one. Not the president of some exotic resort or anything!"

"Haha!" Patrick chuckled.

"We better get going to the stadium." Ella led the way as Patrick nodded.

"They'll have started without us." Patrick responded.

Patrick and Ella walked together until they approached the stadium. They both looked up in awe as it was the most stunning stadium they had ever participated a tournament in. They signed up with the receptionist and then went to find some of the other trainers.