• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join The World RP

Sofia nodded to Cross, and jumped onto Flicka. "<See you there, cat!>" He told Moon, and then they set off for Cat Clan. "We can easily beat an old little cat, right Cross?" She asked, smiling.

When they arrived at Cat Clan, Sofia jumped off of Flicka, and took hold of his ropes, leading him on. She could see a crowd of cats just ahead, infront of what looked like a hole in a tree, probably the den. "Alright, we're here. What now, you two?" She asked Nemean and Moon, waiting to see what the two would do.

“Thanks for all the help, everyone.” Said Moon as he walked toward CatClan, when they arrived, he said, “Now all we have to do is scare him and he’ll run away. It should be easy.”
Moon ran off towards the leader’s den, his den, seeing cats turn their heads as he went by. Once he entered, he pounced on Adder’s Thorn with the element of surprise and took him tot he ground. The strong cat began to kick with his hind legs, but Moon jumped back in time, slashing at Adder’s Thorn’s face. Once the spy was back on his feet, Moon Shouted at him, “You can’t beat me. I have brought wolves, humans, horses, and manticores to destroy you. You should run off like a coward again, but I won’t let you.”
Moon launched himself at the cat once more, this time using the shock of telling him how much firepower he had to surprise Adder’s Thorn. He finally knocked the betrayer to the ground and bit down hard on his neck, killing him. He walked out from the den.

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Silver stared at Moon "damn cat you deadly" she said and turned to Morana, "see we didn't need the rest". Morana responded with <yeah you were right> she then turned to Cross and Sofia and said "hi there my name is Morana, I've never actually met another human, as I was raised by wolves." She smiled at them walmly, as Silver turned to Moon and asked "So will your people follow you now that he is dead" she then added "oh and if you ever need any help us wolves we got your back".

“They should follow me. I am their leader, after all.” Replied Moon. “If they don’t follow me, I’ll be sure to call you to help.”
Moon lettered the den once more and left carrying the body of Adder’s Thorn in his jaws. He dropped it in the center of the camp, and then meowed to all who could see, “Adder’s Thorn is dead. He betrayed me and he is dead. All will return to normal.”
Then, Moon added one more thing, “And the leader will no longer have a separate food pile. All food is to be put in one pile.”
Then Moon waved goodbye to the others with his tail for their help in intimidating Adder’s Thorn, and walked back into his den.

D

Deleted member 227971

Watching Moon walk out of her den, Artemis regretted not helping her fellow, but she shook it out of her head. 'My clan needs me, not a war' She thought. 'But i should still go and make sure he is okay' Artemis flew to the camp of CatClan, and landed near Moon. "I told you. You could do it" She whispered to him "I should of helped you, and I will next time, Moon"

Thistle'leaf watched as Moon dropped the body of Adders'thorn on the ground. 'Thank the spirits he's gone' she thought. The young she-cat walked up to Moon. "Well done, Moon'Scar. " She purred "Thanks to you, CatClan is back to normal. But...what now?"

Sofia smiled at the new human, Morana, “Nice to meet you, I’m Sofia, this is Cross. I haven’t seen many humans around till now, I didn’t think many people would even be here.” She said, pointing to Cross and then looking back.

As Moon defeated Adder’s Thorn, Sofia cheered, and stood outside the den for support. Flicka occasionally peaked in at the battle, kicking his legs. He walked back to Sofia as Moon dragged the traitor’s body out, dead. She waved as he waved with his tail as he walked back inside his den. The cats were happy again, and that was great. “Bye kitties!” Sofia said to them all, as she started walking away. “Where to, now?” She asked anyone with an idea.

Cross watched as everything with the cats went down; he wanted to intervene, but he decided the cat would prove as a better leader if it was done itself. Once the battle was won and Moon emerged victorious, Cross nodded his head in acknowledgement whilst Nemean did the same.

He then turned his head to the woman with the wolves who called herself Morana. "And unlike us, you have a clan that looks after you. Not that the companions we have aren't bad enough, isn't that right, Nemean?" He asked as he leaned down to hug the manticore who purred with agreement. Eventually, he followed Sofia away from the Cat clan and shrugged. "I dunno, perhaps we can find a village or something to get a proper drink? I can only drink so much water before I go crazy over how little flavor it has." He joked.

Sofia nodded, thinking a different drink would also be nice, and maybe even some food, too. She pulled out a small bag of money from her pocket, showing it to Cross. "I've got some money to pay for it, I haven't been to a village in a long while, so it's just been sitting in my pocket." She laughed, "My thirst is really lacking flavour, too!"

Eventually, Sofia could spot a small village in the distance, just outside of the forest and over the lake. She looked at Flicka, and jumped back onto him. "We'll have to go over the lake, hopefully your Nemean can help you with that." She said, as Flicka started walking into the water, kicking it around him. "<Isn't water fun, Nemean? I love it!>" The horse said to the Manticore, playing around a bit.

“You did help me.” Moon Replied to the dragon. “You told me what I needed to hear to be able to fight him.”
Then, hearing the she-cat’s words, Moon slowly walked up onto the stump. He felt no fear this time about telling his clan what to do. He said, “We are moving to a new place. One final hunt here, and we will bring as much food as we can to the new place. The dragons can have the lake back. I do not know where we are going yet.”

Cross and Nemean followed Sofia and Flicka to the village and the lake that stood before it, Cross smiled at Flicka who appeared to be enjoying himself. Nemean however... was a bit more reluctant about entering the lake. "Come on Nemean, it's just water, it'll dry off and your fur will be like it was before." Cross said to reassure his manticore.

"<Yeah... as you can see by what Cross said; I don't like water, it tends to ruin my fur which I take great pride in.>" Nemean said before he looked at his reflection in the lake and let out an annoyed growl. "<Screw it...>" He said as he slowly and reluctantly put his paws into the lake and began to walk across it. "There you go Nemean, you're fine and so is your fur." Cross said with a smile.

When Sofia had got across the lake, she jumped off of Flicka, shaking off some water that he had splashed onto her. The horse jumped around, still excited, and looked back at Nemean, who didn’t like the water nearly as much. “<Oh, Nemean! Just enjoy yourself, forget about your fur, it’s all about getting wet and being refreshed. Sofia has a towel that she dries my fur off with, I’m sure she’ll let you use it too.>” He said, trying to reassure the manticore over. “Hey, Nemean, I can dry you off, don’t fret the water.” Sofia told him, smiling at Cross. She got out a small towel, that was neatly folded up into a tiny square. She unfolded it, and rubbed it against Flicka, drying his legs and body. His fur started sticking up, but it would settle back down soon, anyway. She thre the towel to Cross, “Here, dry yours off too!” She laughed, looking at poor Nemean. “<Told you!>” Flicka walked back to the water edge, and leaned his head down to take a small drink as Cross and his manticore finished making their way onto land again.

Cross laughed as he caught the towel and got off his manticore. "See? Nothing to worry about, Nemean. Now let's clean those paws. Hm?" he suggested as Nemean mumbled lightly and held one paw out at a time for Cross to clean. "<I still don't like ruining my fur...>" Nemean said as he looked around. Once done, Cross threw the towel back to Sofia and petted his manticore. "Thanks Sofia, y'know, I'm really enjoying your company." He said with a smile. "And look, the village is just up ahead." He said as he pointed in the direction of a nearby village.

Sofia nodded, also laughing at the manticore. She stuffed the towel back, and then carried on. Flicka ran ahead of her, looking back at Nemean, “<Come on, run with me! Sofia and Cross can have some alone time, that’s cool, right?>” Sofia looked at Cross, sighing, “Y’know what? I enjoy yours too. T-thanks..” She gave him a warm smile, slowing down to be walking next to him and Nemean. She gave the manticore a pat, “I think Flicka wants you to go off with him, it looks funnnn..!” Sofia said, trying to be tempting. Flicka ran around in a circle, and then stopped to wait for Nemean, “<I’ll help get some food from the village for you too, if you want! The humans like giving me apples, sometimes.>”

Cross smiled warmly at Sofia's response, not noticing his own light blush. "You may be right, you deserve a little break, Nemean. Get out there and have some fun why don't you?" He suggested as he smiled at the manticore. Nemean looked at Cross and nuzzled him once more before nodding and pouncing over to play with Flicka. Cross smiled as his companion went to enjoy himself, he put his hand sin his pockets and continued to walk next to Sofia. "So-o... What do you plan to get while we're in the village?" He asked. "I plan on getting some mutton or something sweet. I can always hunt for my food." He added.

(@Pokéboy098 @Shadow_Pup @WishLostWithTheStars One of your guys could pop up at the village, or just do stuff in your clans between you)
Sofia thought for a bit, something sweet sounded nice to her. “I’m in for something sweet, or anything else nice I find there. And of course, an actual flavoured drink.”

Flicka played with Nemean up ahead, until they came to the village. Sofia called the horse back, and led him again by the rope. She looked around, there were some stalls, and mainly small houses. While she was trying to find some good food, without realising, she let go of Flicka. He went over to a stall that was selling a variety of fruits, and got the runner’s attention. The man in the stall rolled his eyes, and reluctantly gave Flicka an apple to munch on, then he went back to Sofia. “What did you go munching on now??” She laughed, then finished looking over the food, and looked at Cross again. “I like the look of those cookies!” She said, going over to the stall selling all the confectionaries. Flicka followed this time, and managed to find a carrot on the ground, which he ate. “<This village.. is.. amaazing!!>” He said, inbetween bites. Sofia bought two cookies, and gave one to Cross. “I had extra money. Now we just need drinks.”